The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 27-09-2019, 04:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 7
Luvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLuvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
Mini Thermae near Ramkhamheang Uni is still alive and operating..... but not value for money anymore as those students have wisen up and now asking for 2K above. No more budget bonks of 1K
Care to enlighten us on the location of this mini Thermae? It has been mentioned multiple times in the thread, but the intel is useless to all of us unless we know where it is alluding to.
Old 27-09-2019, 04:52 AM
Samster

Luvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLuvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post
Where is the latest local pub or club bro? I am looking for one with live band preferbably. Its just my preferences hmmm
You can check here- https://www.siam2nite.com/en/events/concerts, to see some popular Thai bands performing at various pubs/clubs. Usually you have to pay for a ticket to enter and they won't perform until around midnight.

If u just want to enjoy Thai bands while eating and chilling, ie, not girl hunting, you can try bars like Atmos, 7th Street, Sway, or AINU.
Old 27-09-2019, 07:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 17
osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
Mini Thermae near Ramkhamheang Uni is still alive and operating..... but not value for money anymore as those students have wisen up and now asking for 2K above. No more budget bonks of 1K
I tried finding this mini thermae before when i was there too. Used google map look through every soil for tell tale signs and walk the streets at night but cant cover all the sois. Used a cab ask the driver make a few rounds along main street so i can glance every soi but failed too haha.
Then theres another mini thermae mentiomed near the stadium around MBK, looked around too but no results.

Shall continue finding these 2 places.
And the area around rangsit uni also seems like have potential since got a street with numerous pubs and bar with tinted doored
Old 27-09-2019, 08:21 AM
Samster

osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvless View Post
You can check here- https://www.siam2nite.com/en/events/concerts, to see some popular Thai bands performing at various pubs/clubs. Usually you have to pay for a ticket to enter and they won't perform until around midnight.

If u just want to enjoy Thai bands while eating and chilling, ie, not girl hunting, you can try bars like Atmos, 7th Street, Sway, or AINU.
Just to add on, i been to one club called SNOP at Hwai Kwang. Its a local places so speaking thai is helpful there. The place has close to 100tables so decent sized.
I cant forget the toilet guy at SNOp somehow, he cracked me all ways from ear to hip that is different from those you get in thai massage. Very refreshing during your drinking session. There is 2 other establishments at this soi too, one looks like a KTV or soapy joint but i nv went in. The other looks like EDM but flooded with Koreans and China guys. Can try this place if in Hwai Hwang!
Old 27-09-2019, 11:28 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post
I tried finding this mini thermae before when i was there too. Used google map look through every soil for tell tale signs and walk the streets at night but cant cover all the sois. Used a cab ask the driver make a few rounds along main street so i can glance every soi but failed too haha.
Then theres another mini thermae mentiomed near the stadium around MBK, looked around too but no results.

Shall continue finding these 2 places.
And the area around rangsit uni also seems like have potential since got a street with numerous pubs and bar with tinted doored
The Ramkhamheang mini-thermae is between the stadium & the university..... daytime looks like normal canteen and only after dark does the FLs aka students come to hang out there.

I think you need someone who has been there to bring you as I too could not locate it despite several trips...... until a senior bro from our tcss group brought me there. I realised I had passed this same cafe during my earlier recce attempts but did not realise it was the place..... because I was looking for a setup similar to Thermae but in actual fact it is a simple canteen only.

Dun be a hidden face behind the keyboard..... come out to meet the fellow sbf bros..... then I'm sure they would gladly guide you to the place too. From what I know many seniors have given up on sharing with nicks that they do not know or those simply asking (more like demanding) to be fed information. I have learnt and picked up quite useful knowledge from our tcss sessions and the seniors here are very open to sharing their knowledge once they know you.
Old 27-09-2019, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 881 / Power: 14
babycake is a splendid one to beholdbabycake is a splendid one to beholdbabycake is a splendid one to beholdbabycake is a splendid one to beholdbabycake is a splendid one to beholdbabycake is a splendid one to beholdbabycake is a splendid one to behold

Sorry bros wanna ask does thaniya street sitting along road side the ktv accept Chinese and the gogo bar there also?so far only went to NEP and cowboy area only
Old 27-09-2019, 03:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

deleted the post.

Last edited by 1KnightinBKK; 27-09-2019 at 03:41 PM. Reason: .
Old 27-09-2019, 03:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Xiaolong123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

I want to go bkk but no kakis, so maybe going solo? Any recommendations as i am very new to this field.
Old 27-09-2019, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
Dun be a hidden face behind the keyboard..... come out to meet the fellow sbf bros..... then I'm sure they would gladly guide you to the place too. From what I know many seniors have given up on sharing with nicks that they do not know or those simply asking (more like demanding) to be fed information. I have learnt and picked up quite useful knowledge from our tcss sessions and the seniors here are very open to sharing their knowledge once they know you.
I dont mind meeting for TCSS in BKK if anyone is willing to meet. Even chit chat at a cafe over some good coffee with fellow chiongsters also good for me. I know a few specialty coffee cafes!
Old 27-09-2019, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
The Ramkhamheang mini-thermae is between the stadium & the university..... daytime looks like normal canteen and only after dark does the FLs aka students come to hang out there.
Thanks for the hints. I shall go survey during my Nov trip and take some photos if i found it
Old 27-09-2019, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 7
mankoman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

I think you need someone who has been there to bring you as I too could not locate it despite several trips...... until a senior bro from our tcss group brought me there. I realised I had passed this same cafe during my earlier recce attempts but did not realise it was the place..... because I was looking for a setup similar to Thermae but in actual fact it is a simple canteen only.

those who want to go, can try google "โรงอาหารอาคารนพมาศ"

this should be the canteen. correct me if wrong.
Old 27-09-2019, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mankoman View Post

That's the one I suspected too at top right hand corner of pic

https://imgur.com/dcwyKGM
Old 28-09-2019, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mankoman View Post

Now, that's a useful post!! Thank you!

I posted my failed effort to find it in previous post. Will give it a try again in the future. When is the best time of the day to recc this place? Weekends are as good as weekdays? I suppose it is only happening when university is in session?

From Google photos, it looks like a food court though.
Old 28-09-2019, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvless View Post
Now, that's a useful post!! Thank you!

I posted my failed effort to find it in previous post. Will give it a try again in the future. When is the best time of the day to recc this place? Weekends are as good as weekdays? I suppose it is only happening when university is in session?

From Google photos, it looks like a food court though.
What I would thunk is after school hours 9-12midnight weekdays if my analysis is correct. Weekends many students may go out or back home instead of staying in the hostel area. Weekdays also they probably aim 1 customer for quick cash and call it a night since next day need go school? Just my thoughts i may be wrong, yet to find this place too
Old 29-09-2019, 04:10 PM
Samster

Saw The Pimp Sister club at Hwai Kwang. Location looks quite convienient near MRT station compared to The Pimp.
Anyone been to this sister The Pimp Sister G Club?
Finally found entrance fee price of live band area for The Pimp @600baht. Entrance fee can be waived up to 4pax if you open a Gold Label @3500baht. LD is 330baht but duration for each drink TBC.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1