The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 10-01-2024, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 10
touzanihan07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
How does kat look like? Would like to try her.
Old 10-01-2024, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 627 / Power: 13
nitenite is a name known to allnitenite is a name known to allnitenite is a name known to allnitenite is a name known to allnitenite is a name known to allnitenite is a name known to all
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

is the rate still 40? thinking of trying kat..
Old 10-01-2024, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1210 / Power: 16
kitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud of

Rate still same $40
Old 12-01-2024, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 13
merlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Had a great experience with a filippina LB Hazel in this current batch.

Nice to see this place in full force but someone cute and full body caught my eye. Hazel really is a natural beauty. She went for a quick wash before coming in naked. Her curves are great, especially her boobs! It is puzzling how they can look so big, soft and natural, the advancements in boobs enhancement is unbelievable. She loves sucking dick so was almost immediately kneeling to suck. But i really have to stood her up to have a good look at her full package - cute face, womanly curves, smooth fair skin and boobs. Boy, I hugged her tightly and have a good long french kissing, so much love in the body to body contact. I plunged my face into her boobs like a baby.

Judging from how she loves gagging on my cock and saying she loves big cock, I feel she is the absolute candidate for the bros here who are into rough face fucking, anal fucking, threesomes, etc

French kissing, BBBJ, deep throat till she gags, cum in her mouth, you fuck her, threesome, pre ops

$40

Guys, looking at how Singapore banned the bubble gum, it is already amazing how these places can last for decades till now. I see how the number of houses cut from three to now one, it won't be long before Rowell becomes only great memories. Rowell is so unique and memorable.

Last edited by merlinton; 12-01-2024 at 05:32 PM.
Old 12-01-2024, 03:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3249 / Power: 12
1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by touzanihan07 View Post
How does kat look like? Would like to try her.
just above 5 feet slim, huge boobs , bit hard as well
nice butt, no fat

service and attittude best
Old 12-01-2024, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1741 / Power: 14
kurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitts1000 View Post
Saw 3 to 4 china LB at those Hp shop outside geylang L20 Main Street , they quote $100
Did not try but quite chio , wearing those Japan school U … look chio but voice very manly ���� those interested can try

Post this FYI only
don zap me ya …
can share more?
Old 13-01-2024, 08:47 PM
Samster

kitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurtis View Post
can share more?
Bro I did not try the china LB at geylang , just put here in case any bro interested .. kind of expensive $100 without room
Old 14-01-2024, 07:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlinton View Post

Nice to see this place in full force but someone cute and full body caught my eye. Hazel really is a natural beauty. She went for a quick wash before coming in naked. Her curves are great, especially her boobs! It is puzzling how they can look so big, soft and natural, the advancements in boobs enhancement is unbelievable. She loves sucking dick so was almost immediately kneeling to suck. But i really have to stood her up to have a good look at her full package - cute face, womanly curves, smooth fair skin and boobs. Boy, I hugged her tightly and have a good long french kissing, so much love in the body to body contact. I plunged my face into her boobs like a baby.

Judging from how she loves gagging on my cock and saying she loves big cock, I feel she is the absolute candidate for the bros here who are into rough face fucking, anal fucking, threesomes, etc

French kissing, BBBJ, deep throat till she gags, cum in her mouth, you fuck her, threesome, pre ops

$40

Guys, looking at how Singapore banned the bubble gum, it is already amazing how these places can last for decades till now. I see how the number of houses cut from three to now one, it won't be long before Rowell becomes only great memories. Rowell is so unique and memorable.

Any distinctive features of hazel? Wow rarely got ph

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 14-01-2024, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 13
merlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

$40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
Any distinctive features of hazel? Wow rarely got ph
Hazel has less make up and a naturally sweet face, fuller curved body (not fat). You gotta say her name at the gate.
Old 14-01-2024, 02:48 PM
Samster

Tried a Malaysian LB name maria

Aged 23
Look like Thai but it’s Malaysian
Malay
Good size cock
Condom BJ
Due to my age, can’t erect hard enough to penetrate the love hole , end up with a handjob
Can French
$40

On the way down got one big size Indian show me her big boobs and tell me she mix Japan and Indian , well saw some quite good looking young Indian
Old 15-01-2024, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 10
touzanihan07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ly4sam View Post
just above 5 feet slim, huge boobs , bit hard as well
nice butt, no fat

service and attittude best
Thanks bro. Will try look out for her
Old 15-01-2024, 07:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
lovekthlb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

$40

Did you have a taste of Hazel's Nuts?
Old 15-01-2024, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
stormborn69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Aged 23
Malay
Good size cock
Condom BJ
Due to my age, can’t erect hard enough to penetrate the love hole , end up with a handjob
Can French
$40

On the way down got one big size Indian show me her big boobs and tell me she mix Japan and Indian , well saw some quite good looking young Indian
Hi everyone, I’m new to this scene. Please guide me on where to find these LBs🙏🏽🙏🏽
Old 15-01-2024, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
stormborn69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi. I’m new to this scene. Can anyone guide me on where in Rowell road do I find these LBs please
Old 16-01-2024, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 15
machoguy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymachoguy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Aged 23
Malay
Good size cock
Condom BJ
Can French
$40

Good to know a fellow senior is stilll active like me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1