The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 14-11-2023, 05:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1539 / Power: 10
edwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant future
Re: L16 h69

FR on Mimi 1669

I recently took on Mimi and was surprised to see many 'uncles' lol at 1669. Suprisingly all the girls were booked out, the young OKT mentioned that it's a 10-15 min to see the line of some of the girls. At this stage, I'm guessing the 'uncles' there were already in queue for the other girls that were not in my line up.

Long story short - Mimi caught my attention.

Looks 6.5/10
Had the kind of looks that make up helps and would grow on you.

Body 6.5/10. Would have given more if she had better job done on her boobs. It's not hard but it leaned towards the firmer designed ones. I like her overall body type and size, proportionate, leaning towards a slightly lanky when on her heels.

Her pussy hair...oh my... It was long as one could probably had different hairstyles down there, even braided pig tails lol.

BBBJ: 8.5/10. This is where she started to shine. Not the best I hard but an incredible champ, it's been sometime where I laid back while someone took a long time to just blow me. Hats off to the variation and suction I could have just laid there for the next 40 mins but I wasn't going finish this way.

Her attitude was amazing... I guess she knew I could last and was enjoying myself, she would pause, flick her hair behind her ears, gave me another smile before wiping off the drops around her lower lip, and went on to blow me.

FJ 8.5/10
She is not a commando fxxker. But some who could fxxk me passionately. In the shower we would have our lips locked and tongues in a flamenco frenzy.

On the bed we had a long cowgirl position where I was pumping her from below, engulfing her boobs in my mouth and in deep wet lock engagements periodically. It's also refreshing to have a WL who's twat still had a good wet grip. She was accomodating in many positions, the ending was great as she asked if I could dress her back up before we kissed for our goodbyes.

Overall definitely an RTF for me. In some FRs, some bros were right to say some level of chemistry is required. She got a bit chatty, probing questions about relationships etc. aside from that, she can give a good passionate fxxk.
Old 25-11-2023, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 13
Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold

宝儿

Look : 7.5/10
Body : slim, skin tone not exactly fair
Bj : 7/10
Fj : 8/10
Gfe : 8/10

----------------------------
Those were the days : W12 Coco, 1606 Baobao, 1654A Miko
Old 03-12-2023, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 14
prccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa101666 View Post
There is a new petite girl called fei fei too.
How is fei fei service?
can compare look and petite vs bao er?
Thks

Happy Sunday to all!
Old 03-12-2023, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 14
sa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by prccuntlover View Post
How is fei fei service?
Thks

Happy Sunday to all!

I no try before yet. Just that saw her after I came out of the room
Old 03-12-2023, 07:36 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 561 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2002 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
How is fei fei service?
Thks

Happy Sunday to all!
I was told by a bro that Fei Fei has RTC
Old 04-12-2023, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 14
prccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullterrier View Post
Bro
Thks for the update
Thought she just arrived recently...
Old 04-12-2023, 02:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 581 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullterrier View Post
Yup, confirmed by okt.

Quote:
Thought she just arrived recently...
"Just arrived" does not mean anything in GL.

WLs have been known to cut their yellow cards and return to homeland even before starting to work.

All sorts of issues and factors come into play in GL.
Old 04-12-2023, 08:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23877 / Power: 23
sc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stimsia View Post
宝儿

Look : 7.5/10
Body : slim, skin tone not exactly fair
Bj : 7/10
Fj : 8/10
Gfe : 8/10

----------------------------
Those were the days : W12 Coco, 1606 Baobao, 1654A Miko
Returned +23

Waiting for their return upzz -->> Many

Lick PussY TEAM aka LPT
Searching for nympho FB/FWB. PM me
Old 09-12-2023, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 5
250alwayz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried bao er today, slim more towards thin for those who like slender girls A/B cup. When I first enter i wanted to choose another girl think her name is Mimi then okt say she is taken so took bao er. We had a smoke first while hugging, then shower action. DFK with heavy petting. She was already wet and allowed me to finger her while she stroke me hard. No bbbj in shower but she say she can do for me the next time. Cat bath was good been here for 2 months plus. back to the bed. She licked my back all around and have a good 10mins AR. Hands was quite soft on my dick. Ball licking too. Turned around licked nipples then came bbbj and balls licking while I was smoking. Capped on, did missionary and sideways, then came her alarm that it was time in 10mins. Pumped her a bit more before I cum. Good ass good girl. Very polite each time want to change action will let me know beforehand. Overall 8/10. RTF yes.
Old 10-12-2023, 01:30 AM
Samster

escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 250alwayz View Post
Tried bao er today, slim more towards thin for those who like slender girls A/B cup. When I first enter i wanted to choose another girl think her name is Mimi then okt say she is taken so took bao er. We had a smoke first while hugging, then shower action. DFK with heavy petting. She was already wet and allowed me to finger her while she stroke me hard. No bbbj in shower but she say she can do for me the next time. Cat bath was good been here for 2 months plus. back to the bed. She licked my back all around and have a good 10mins AR. Hands was quite soft on my dick. Ball licking too. Turned around licked nipples then came bbbj and balls licking while I was smoking. Capped on, did missionary and sideways, then came her alarm that it was time in 10mins. Pumped her a bit more before I cum. Good ass good girl. Very polite each time want to change action will let me know beforehand. Overall 8/10. RTF yes.
Fair and nice FR, upz you bro

This dragon baby BaoEr is a good choice for those looking for a petite small tits cutie pie sweetish girlie young gal who is slim without any fats and provides a good blend of Dongguang style service with passionate high gfe.

Very good value at $150/1/1 based on today's post covid GL market
Old 16-12-2023, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Fair and nice FR, upz you bro

This dragon baby BaoEr is a good choice for those looking for a petite small tits cutie pie sweetish girlie young gal who is slim without any fats and provides a good blend of Dongguang style service with passionate high gfe.

Very good value at $150/1/1 based on today's post covid GL market
This house is $150/1/1?
Old 17-12-2023, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penetrator3 View Post
This house is $150/1/1?
Yes, the only GL PRC house left at the orginal rate
Old 14-01-2024, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
desandwich deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi guys, there is a WL in this house that has blondish hair(?), slim build and i’d like to know who she is pls if you guys have any idea! thanks!
Old 14-01-2024, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
desandwich deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Post Re: L16 h69

hey guys! there is a WL in this house with blonde curly hair and of slim build. i’d like to know her name pls if you guys know also! thx y’all
Old 17-01-2024, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

And so after so many tries of getting Bao-Er, I finally got her last week. She was apparently down with fever for a week +.

I was always on the hunt for skinny + petite. I read wrong, Bao-Er is skinny 100% but she's definitely not petite. She was in fact pretty lanky, not that I mind at all! And she has this Malaysian aura about her too.

I told her I like to smoke before start and during blowjobs, she then offer me a stick of her china cigarette. So nice.

BBBJ can be improved but I love her perky ass while going down on me. To me that's really the highlight of the session.

Rest of the session is standard SOP, no complaints and GFE was off the charts. Started texting me straightaway the next day, a lot of follow-up service.

Looks: 6.5/10
Figure: 8/10 (sorry, for skinny & ass +2, otherwise borderline)
BBBJ: 6/10
GFE: 11/10

RTF? Subjective. But for $150, she is worth it for now.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1