The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-02-2017, 09:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by songant View Post
yup. thats y. she looks different from photo. anyway which abby u talking bout?
this Abby lor
https://sbfsg.net/showpost.php?p=14880110
Old 21-02-2017, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 16
Tannedwolf is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTannedwolf is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by songant View Post
yup. thats y. she looks different from photo. anyway which abby u talking bout?
u can ask chanel for her wechat and you will know the difference
Old 21-02-2017, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 19
kingkong87 is one of the Best!kingkong87 is one of the Best!kingkong87 is one of the Best!kingkong87 is one of the Best!

http://mygongzhuwang.com/jun-jun/

any comments?
Old 21-02-2017, 10:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 931 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Oooh... that one of a gem...
I miss her too, for a while tot she wld be back but...
Happy that she's doing good back home though
She actually looks even prettier in her pics than before...

And yah think she won't come back liao...

C
Old 21-02-2017, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 8
MonstaMash is a glorious beacon of lightMonstaMash is a glorious beacon of lightMonstaMash is a glorious beacon of lightMonstaMash is a glorious beacon of lightMonstaMash is a glorious beacon of light

A brief review on Summer, who has been well reviewed. When I saw her eyes in her pics I had to go for a massage with her. She had plenty of positive reviews. However this was the first time I had been to a ML who spoke no English - and I speak no Chinese.

Pre comms were fine, through translation app, she even asked me to pick her up a packet of cigarettes.

Found the place OK, outskirts of G area. When I got in, gave her the cigs, then she demanded cash up front. Often a negative sign in my opinion. Looks wise, similar to the 3rd picture, absolutely tiny size, boobs a small B maybe.

Having read good reviews about the pre-shower warm up, I was looking forward to this. But she wanted to go and smoke whilst I had a shower alone. Agreed she could smoke after shower, which turned out to be very SOP, nothing interesting.

Agreed to 2 shots after cig. Shot one was a quick suck on nipples to get me up, on with CD and an average blowjob. It wasn't bad, just had that commercial feel to it.

After clean up, turned round for massage. This was the big let down for. Completely dry, no oil, no teasing, no HDLY, no boobs being rubbed on my body like in reviews. I think she just didnt want to get all oily - just my guess. After a while was told to turn over and she started a bit of oily hand job. By this time I wasn't particularly turned on, and after a while she told me time was nearly up. Gave up, had a quick shower and left disappointed.

I'm sure other Bro's who speak Chinese would have better luck with her. Maybe she was having an off day, maybe she just didn't like the look of my Ang Mo face. Whatever, chemistry was 0.

Just my two cents. Take with a pinch of salt.
Old 21-02-2017, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 9
rabbitnet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went for a few new ones but most of them really CMI, so dont want to waste time talking about them. This one is not new, she's around for about 2 years already. Most old birds here have tried her at least once.

http://www.liltigersden.com/enna/

Not the best or the most popular here. Enna's attitude and services is considered the one of the good ones around. Fully naked massage, 2 X HJ, acceptable massage skills, nice smile, teh voice, and assisted shower too.

So far, no rumours or off chart services heard about her. Anyone have any juicy about her?
Old 22-02-2017, 12:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4489 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

Angel from TGN.

Looks: SYT PRC leaning towards MILF
Figure: Sexy n Hot
Massage: I don't consider this as massage. It is an electrode therapy that is pretty relaxing.
Location: More for drivers. Parking is pretty tough during lunchtime, and hot under the sun. Basement parking is better, but if u missed the turn, too bad. Stays alone with bathroom in a quiet area.
HDLY: SOP and naked.
JG: above average but not master/certified levels. Mixture of Chinese and Thai JG.
Attitude: Doesn't touch the phone. So you may need to wait 60/90mins for replies if u text her at the start of her session. She provides everything written on her ad.
Damage: GSpa rate. So I consider that a little steep.
RTM: Maybe.
Old 22-02-2017, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 8
Catch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitnet View Post
Went for a few new ones but most of them really CMI, so dont want to waste time talking about them. This one is not new, she's around for about 2 years already. Most old birds here have tried her at least once.

http://www.liltigersden.com/enna/

Not the best or the most popular here. Enna's attitude and services is considered the one of the good ones around. Fully naked massage, 2 X HJ, acceptable massage skills, nice smile, teh voice, and assisted shower too.

So far, no rumours or off chart services heard about her. Anyone have any juicy about her?
I think she only came in the beginning of 2016, so is only 1 year +. Visited her on and off a couple of times but never received any off menu service. Maybe not rtm enough.
Old 22-02-2017, 12:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wateverla2 View Post
IKR.. jin sad.
Earmarked Abby for legit massages from onwards.
Maybe after aini. Go for miqi one more time and then go climb mountain and be hermit
Sigh. I also go to Abby for my relieve sessions, different Abby or same one?

Anyway, going for one more Aini session and rest a while after. Rest of the crowd really nothing worthwhile visiting or venturing, in my opinion. Very sad.
Old 22-02-2017, 07:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 10
Bonkie14 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for Helen From taogirlsnet

Wonder why no Fr for this lady Helen, yest try my luck to book her and bingo, she got the timing i want. Upon entering, saw a sexy women opening her door to welcome me and yes... She is Helen. When i see her face i was like..... Hehe.... Hoseh liao my type, slutty look, those women u will sure had a second glance if she walk pass u, her figure is like hourly glass, wearing a tight transparent shirt clearly show her devilish figure and her shirt bearly can cover her big boobies showing her deep longkao, me just standing there staring at her and suddenly she call out me and slap my hand asking me to go shower. Damn paiseh man..
Ok OK, back to this Fr, her massage is really solid and so is the jg, her jg is not like those so call jg but hjing u, i had tried Thai jg before in Thailand and hers is quite similar. After the massage and jg, she start to tickle me for my back to my ass using her finger but i dun know how she do it, all i know is very shiok, then she ask me to turn over and start massaging my balls and finally the showdown HJ, i Ordei rock hard after all the teasing and my little bro Ordei begging to release but Helen did not just want to finish me fast, she say she want me to enjoy more and position herself in 69 pose and wanted to caress her butt, this is too much for me and her magic stroke make me shoot out more then usual. After i shoot out, she still stroking me and make sure i shoot out all and clean, this action really sibeh song. After that, she massage my head and shoulder . Everything done swee swee in one hrs, infact when i left her plc, i look at my watch then i know i overshot 15min, Hehe...

Rtm - No need to say lah!
Old 22-02-2017, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3199 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonkie14 View Post

Wonder why no Fr for this lady Helen, yest try my luck to book her and bingo, she got the timing i want. Upon entering, saw a sexy women opening her door to welcome me and yes... She is Helen. When i see her face i was like..... Hehe.... Hoseh liao my type, slutty look, those women u will sure had a second glance if she walk pass u, her figure is like hourly glass, wearing a tight transparent shirt clearly show her devilish figure and her shirt bearly can cover her big boobies showing her deep longkao, me just standing there staring at her and suddenly she call out me and slap my hand asking me to go shower. Damn paiseh man..
Ok OK, back to this Fr, her massage is really solid and so is the jg, her jg is not like those so call jg but hjing u, i had tried Thai jg before in Thailand and hers is quite similar. After the massage and jg, she start to tickle me for my back to my ass using her finger but i dun know how she do it, all i know is very shiok, then she ask me to turn over and start massaging my balls and finally the showdown HJ, i Ordei rock hard after all the teasing and my little bro Ordei begging to release but Helen did not just want to finish me fast, she say she want me to enjoy more and position herself in 69 pose and wanted to caress her butt, this is too much for me and her magic stroke make me shoot out more then usual. After i shoot out, she still stroking me and make sure i shoot out all and clean, this action really sibeh song. After that, she massage my head and shoulder . Everything done swee swee in one hrs, infact when i left her plc, i look at my watch then i know i overshot 15min, Hehe...

Rtm - No need to say lah!
Nice MR, this bcos this is a thread ads not a website so not many people read and also all the ML all are MILF 30s and above.
Old 22-02-2017, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 10
davidman is one of the Best!davidman is one of the Best!davidman is one of the Best!davidman is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
She is Abby/Fanny's roommate. Nvr tried her massage but got to talk to her when visit Abby, very friendly. According to the MR, her massage is very good. But i actually felt she look different from photo. Not prettier or uglier, just different..
Had a 1.5h session with her yesterday. Went for massage +jg. Her massage is really good. Her jg is more of unblocking the veins at your thighs, stomach, scrotum. For me I prefer lingling type of jg. If looking for but then can skip.

120for 1.5h with release if dun mind face, not so young body, think quite value for money

I am a boobie and playability man. Minimally 34B, preferably C cup.
Semi-chiongster

RTM List
OMM

Want to try list:
Kiv!

Gonna Miss:
Aini, Anan, Angel, MLX, XQ

JG list:
YF's stable
Old 22-02-2017, 11:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 9
Yoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
Angel from TGN.

Looks: SYT PRC leaning towards MILF
Figure: Sexy n Hot
HDLY: SOP and naked.
Damage: GSpa rate. So I consider that a little steep.
This Angel? https://www.sammyboyforum.co.nz/showthread.php?t=641389

Do you mean she is nude during HDLY?

What is GSpa rate? Isn't $100/60min/2HJ quite standard for non-MP massage?
Old 22-02-2017, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 10
ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonkie14 View Post

Wonder why no Fr for this lady Helen, yest try my luck to book her and bingo, she got the timing i want. Upon entering, saw a sexy women opening her door to welcome me and yes... She is Helen. When i see her face i was like..... Hehe.... Hoseh liao my type, slutty look, those women u will sure had a second glance if she walk pass u, her figure is like hourly glass, wearing a tight transparent shirt clearly show her devilish figure and her shirt bearly can cover !
Where is her operating? SPA or condo?
Old 22-02-2017, 11:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1271 / Power: 20
qwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud of

There used to be an unstated practice that MLs peddling their wares from MPs are advertised and discussed at the health centre section, and those in hdb/condos are discussed here.

Sure ~ the title of this section doesn't explicitly say MP MLs are out of bounds, but its just very frustrating (at least to me) that we now cant tell at a glance where an ML operates from.

Some of us just don't like going to MPs. And to push the knife in deeper, nowadays the websites/okts advertise both without clearly indicating where their girls work at. We really shouldnt have to jump through hoops to get the info we want... geez
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1