The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-11-2014, 06:16 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kwong123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Shanghai Recommendations 2

Anyone wants to hang out tonight or during the next days, maybe share a hooker or go some relax place together, let me know
Old 04-11-2014, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 16
FL2antic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFL2antic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thank u iceage bro for the ctc. Tried the 2nd lady u mentioned. Came on time though i wasnt really timing her but she said she is on the way and she made it to my room.within 30mins so all is good from the start.

She is very accomodating and in fact has very high gfe. Very chatty and felt comfortable with her instantly. She is indeed tall and had a killer model body. Great soft B cup boobs. She striped naked left her panties on at the beginning and begin working on my back using her boobs to rub me all the way down to my knee area. Shiok. Catbath me on the back and also using her perky nipple rubbing the back at the same time. Move up to my neck and use her warm breathe down on my neck and back.of the ears. Double shiokness. After that, she move down and put her legs under the side of my groin to lift up my backside and expose my little bro. Keep teasing and teasing. Finally she turn me around and kiss me. Move down suck my nipple and keep licking it till hard. All done while playing w my didi at the same time. Slowly and not rushing. I bth and ask her to lie down and let me taste her body. Really v nice boobs and nipple. Full b cup so its just nice to cup them. I tease her by slowly licking her nipple. Flicking my tongue, barely touching her nipple and she shiver w anticipation. Ask me to stop because she cannot take it. Ask if i wan full service but i denied. I didnt stop and continue for awhile.more. was tired so i lie down again and she started working on little bro. Very hardworking and keep kissing and licking my nipple because i told her i like it. Finish me.off eventually and she said i cum alot. The foreplay till the end lasted 40 to 45mins. Very shiok. So.it was worth it. She did abit of back massage initially but i wouldnt rate that because she is in for her as her main pleasuring skills.

face: 7/10 (not very chio tbh but her skills n body makes up for it)
Massage: 3/10
Boobs: 9/10 full b cup nicely shape and soft
HJ: 9/10 slow and sensual
Gfe: 9/10 not time watcher and dont even bother to count the money after done
Rtm: no. Im a sucker for chio bu. Too many choices. If she has 8.5 looks i sure rtm.
Old 05-11-2014, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 19
bleach87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybleach87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hey bros, going shanghai next week, any spa/massage/sauna places to recommend? Can advise me on charges too? Dont want to tio carrot
Old 06-11-2014, 01:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 923 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6963 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shanghai KTV Scam

double standards
so the foreigner gets better treatment in spore
today newsENLARGECAPTION
SINGAPORE: A Nigerian man facing the death penalty for drug trafficking along with a Singaporean woman was acquitted on Wednesday (Nov 5). The woman was found guilty.

Justice Lee Seiu Kin issued an oral judgement after the trial of Ilechukwu Uchechuku Chukwudi and Hamidah Awang. They had been charged for bringing nearly 2kg of 'Ice' across Woodlands Checkpoint.

Justice Lee found Hamidah's account "inconsistent" with the evidence. She had claimed she had trusted her lover - a man named Goodman - who instructed her to bring a luggage bag into Singapore, and that she had no prior knowledge that it contained drugs.

The judge noted that she had reservations about the bag, stating to authorities that her lover had offered her RM1,000 (about S$400) as payment to bring the bag with her. Hamidah had also seen the bag cut up and two packets of powdery substances taken from it.

In addition, she had said to the interrogating officer: "I don't want to say anything, but just to say I am guilty. I am begging not to receive the death penalty because of my children." She later claimed the interpreter had translated her statement inaccurately.

The judge said he was satisfied of her guilt beyond reasonable doubt.

However, Justice Lee found that Ilechuwu's account was generally corroborated by evidence. The Nigerian had said he did not know the bag contained drugs. He first left the bag in the lobby of the hotel he was staying at, returning 12 minutes later to pick it up. Secondly, after handing the bag to Hamidah, he accepted her invitation to bring him out for some food.

Justice Lee said: "This is not consistent with a person who is carrying the bag for a drug syndicate as the consequences of the loss of the bag would be very severe for him."

- CNA/dl
Old 06-11-2014, 06:28 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lolo23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

do tell me/pm me massage outcalls to hotel. It's been a boring few days here! thanks bros!
Old 07-11-2014, 07:42 PM
Samster (B)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21942 / Power: 0
ebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolo23 View Post
do tell me/pm me massage outcalls to hotel. It's been a boring few days here! thanks bros!
Boring s because u nvr call for an outcall frm me.. Lolz
Old 10-11-2014, 09:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
astcrsv2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any recommended places to get a good massage?
Old 16-11-2014, 01:50 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jj2u deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceage View Post
Wanted to write on my recent two trips to Shanghai. Both trips, I arranged for a masseur to come to my hotel.

First masseur was arranged with bro ebonkie who has given many good advice about Shanghai. The girl came on time and she is very friendly and chatty. She takes time to give good solid massage and allow you to autoroam. She is the person as advertised in the thread though may have gain a bit more weight. I would rate her excellent service and friendliness.

On my second trip, I decided to try to contact the second masseur who was listed in the shanghai nightlife as they claimed the photos are validated. The photos showed very sexy and slim body. I contacted the lady and she came puntually. True to what was published on the website, the gal was sexy. She striped down to her underwear and I layed on the bed to enjoy her massage. Mid way, she remove her bra to give me a body massage. Can feel her "peaky" nipple when she use it to move against my body. She is very friendly and allowed me to take photos/video. She use her breast to rub my bro and manage to give happy ending. I would definitely engage her service next time.

Dear iceage, I will be in SH next week. Could you pls APM me the contact of the second girl? Many thx!
Old 16-11-2014, 09:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
tonescrew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro. Here in shanghai now. Will be keen to explore the place with any other bro that are here to visit or based here too!
Old 17-11-2014, 03:06 AM
Samster (B)

ebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonescrew View Post
Hi bro. Here in shanghai now. Will be keen to explore the place with any other bro that are here to visit or based here too!
you should ctc the hotline mah.. don't say I did not advice you..
Old 17-11-2014, 09:12 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 12
Squiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to all

Would love the contact info for any lady that allows photo memories. Can you share?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceage View Post
Forget to mention. First picture was this second masseur from the website. 2nd and 3rd pictures were taken by me (with her of course).
Old 17-11-2014, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 14
Bozz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will be in SH next week.First time.Any recommendations?
Old 17-11-2014, 07:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Baseking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody know if Bodi is still operational as before? In SH this week but staying faraway, don't wanna waste a trip down
Old 19-11-2014, 01:21 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baseking View Post
Anybody know if Bodi is still operational as before? In SH this week but staying faraway, don't wanna waste a trip down
yes its operational but subject to seasonal closures especially when islandwide raids exercises are active..
Old 19-11-2014, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 19
DTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebonkie View Post
yes its operational but subject to seasonal closures especially when islandwide raids exercises are active..
Wow, Bro still got remote control info ah

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1