The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 11-05-2016, 01:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
cowmoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Anus wart from prostate massage?

I have been to this MP for over a year and been with the same ML. The last time I visit her, i realized some lump appeared and i did some research and self-diagnosed it to be anal warts.

Any one know how to treat them without visiting the doc? and also WTF man I nv have anal sex its just massage
Old 11-05-2016, 04:41 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 465 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anus wart from prostate massage?

Warts are transmitted via skin to skin contact. You don't need to have anal sex in order to get warts in the anal region.

http://www.wartsresource.com/are-warts-contagious
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 11-05-2016, 04:43 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Are Warts Contagious?

Warts are caused by a common virus known as the human papillomavirus or HPV. This virus has over one hundred different strains. Specific strains of HPV will produce warts on different parts of the body. For example, the strain of HPV that causes genital warts is different from the strain of HPV that causes warts on the hands. HPV is easily spread from person to person. But are warts contagious? The best way to answer this question is to examine exactly how warts form and spread.

How Are Warts Formed?

The HPV virus has a life cycle. The type of HPV that causes warts on the hands will get into the epithelial or outer layer of skin through tiny cuts or abrasions. Once this virus is inside the tissue, its genetic material is transported to the core of the skin cells. The virus will then begin to copy itself at the astounding rate of 10 to 200 genomes per skin cell.
The main host cell will now begin to divide, and it will look different than the original epithelium cells. These new cells contain genetic material from the HPV virus. This rapid cell division and growth are what causes the characteristic bumps associated with warts. However, it may take several months before these bumps are large enough to be detected.

How Are Warts Spread?

Why are warts contagious? According to the Mayo clinic1, the skin of the wart will shed. These skin cells contain the HPV virus. This virus can be passed on to anyone who comes into contact with the infected skin cells. Therefore, those who share personal grooming items or walk barefoot in public places put themselves at risk for getting warts.

Warts can be spread in the same manner to other parts of the body. A single wart on the finger can spread until there are several warts on the fingers and hand. Warts that are on the hand can be spread to other parts of the body.

How to Reduce the Risk of Spreading Warts

First of all, warts should never be shaved, clipped or combed over. This will release infected skin cells, which will spread the virus. Never pick at the warts because this will spread the virus. Those who bite their fingernails should refrain from doing so if they have warts near the fingernails. Warts love a moist environment so it is important that hands are kept dry. Always wear shoes when walking in public places. This is especially true for public swimming pools and locker rooms.

Children and teens are more susceptible to catching warts from others because their bodies have not been exposed to HPV long enough to build an immunity. Children also play in close proximity with each other and are constantly sharing toys and other items. It is a good idea to teach children about the importance of good hand hygiene from a very early age. Frequent hand washing will reduce the risk of warts and other illnesses.

How to Treat Common Warts at Home

Common warts that are found on the hands and fingers can usually be treated at home. There are over the counter medications that can be purchased to treat these types of warts. These medicines contain salicylic acid, which can be very effective at eliminating warts. There are also wart treatments that can be purchased online, especially a growing number of natural ingredient wart removal creams that claim to remove hand, finger, feet warts along with warts on the face.

Many doctors now acknowledge the use of duct tape as a wart removal remedy. Placing duct tape over the warts and leaving it there for several days has been proven to be an effective method of wart removal. It is also a fairly inexpensive wart treatment.

If there are a lot of warts or if the warts are not responding to over the counter treatment or home remedies, it is wise to see a doctor or dermatologist. A doctor has methods he can use that will treat stubborn warts. However, as long as the HPV virus lives in the body there is always a chance the warts will return after treatment.

So are warts contagious? The answer is yes, because the HPV virus can be spread easily.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 11-05-2016, 07:00 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

how do u confirm it is wart and not melanoma or other problem?

i suggest you go get professional medical advice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowmoo View Post
I have been to this MP for over a year and been with the same ML. The last time I visit her, i realized some lump appeared and i did some research and self-diagnosed it to be anal warts.

Any one know how to treat them without visiting the doc? and also WTF man I nv have anal sex its just massage

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 11-05-2016, 05:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 13
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
how do u confirm it is wart and not melanoma or other problem?

i suggest you go get professional medical advice.
I would agree with this
Old 11-05-2016, 07:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3365 / Power: 22
Harvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond repute

It would be wise to get a HPV vaccination.
Old 13-05-2016, 06:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DonFranks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harvest View Post
It would be wise to get a HPV vaccination.
I thought thats only for herpes or am i mistaken?
Old 14-05-2016, 12:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
cowmoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I just when to the doc. Its really HPV, genital warts. The feeling sucks man. Never know going for massage also can get it. Just grateful that its not herpes or anything worst than this. So bros, be careful. If i were you, just go for vaccine. I did my today, cost me a bomb and taught me a hard lesson. Cant imagine if my life partner know im going thur all this. Changed man from today
Old 14-05-2016, 10:44 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowmoo View Post
I just when to the doc. Its really HPV, genital warts. The feeling sucks man. Never know going for massage also can get it. Just grateful that its not herpes or anything worst than this. So bros, be careful. If i were you, just go for vaccine. I did my today, cost me a bomb and taught me a hard lesson. Cant imagine if my life partner know im going thur all this. Changed man from today
The vaccine does not prevent all warts. What it does you is protect against specific strains which are implicated in genital cancers.

You can still get warts even after being vaccinated because there are more than a 100 different types of HPV.

Your partner is probably already infected with HPV. In fact she could have been the one to pass you the infection rather than ML because it the probability of catching anal warts from a massage is rather low.

Just because your partner does not have any visible warts does not mean she is not carrying the HPV infection. Unless she has never had any sexual relations before meeting you, it is quite likely that she could have caught it from a previous relationship.

HPV is a very common infection. It is estimated that the infection rate is about 50% amongst people who are sexually active.

http://www.webmd.com/sexual-conditio...papillomavirus

Quote:
Infection with the HPV virus infects at least 50% of all people who have sex at some time in their lives. Often, people don't have any symptoms and the HPV infection goes away on its own. Some types of HPV can lead to cervical cancer or cancer of the anus or penis.
To put this in practical terms it means that if you have had sex with 2 woman chances are one of them has HPV.

There is no need to change anything. Just treat the infection and carry on with your life as normal.

Condoms do not provide much protection against Herpes or HPV as infection occurs via skin to skin contact in areas not covered by the condom.

On a side note the Herpes infection rate amongst adults is even higher than the HPV infection rate. It is estimated that at least 70% of the population is infected with Herpes[types 1 or 2]. However only a small percentage actually display any symptoms of the infection because the immune system keeps the infection at bay.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_papillomavirus

Quote:
Over 170 HPV types have been identified[16] and are referred to by number.[17][18] Types 16, 18, 31, 33, 35, 39, 45, 51, 52, 56, 58, 59, 68, 73, and 82 are carcinogenic[19] "high-risk" sexually transmitted HPVs and may lead to the development of cervical intraepithelial neoplasia (CIN), vulvar intraepithelial neoplasia (VIN), penile intraepithelial neoplasia (PIN), and/or anal intraepithelial neoplasia (AIN)

Old 14-05-2016, 01:20 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonFranks View Post
I thought thats only for herpes or am i mistaken?
Herpes is HSV. There is currently no vaccination against Herpes.

Old 14-05-2016, 06:31 PM
Samster

DonFranks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Herpes is HSV. There is currently no vaccination against Herpes.
Oh okay, so HPV i suppose is then warts like what he mentioned, never knew they had vaccination against warts
Old 14-05-2016, 06:47 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonFranks View Post
Oh okay, so HPV i suppose is then warts like what he mentioned, never knew they had vaccination against warts
Only against the few carcinogeous strains. There are still more than 160 types which the vaccination offers no immunity against.

Old 18-05-2016, 10:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
hello2325 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Are bros worried on getting Herpes or other form STDs from MLs? I am a fan of going to MLs for massages and ending off with a sensual HJ or boobs fark. Have never opted for FJ. Are the chances of contracting herpes or other form of STDs high?
Old 18-05-2016, 11:17 PM
Samster (M)

ShaunRVerghes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I dont think its possible.

Check with doctor.

I had anus warts before but it was due to activity with a bisexual guy who wasnt clean. Took antibodies for 4 weeks under prescription to clear.
Old 19-05-2016, 03:48 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by hello2325 View Post
Are bros worried on getting Herpes or other form STDs from MLs? I am a fan of going to MLs for massages and ending off with a sensual HJ or boobs fark. Have never opted for FJ. Are the chances of contracting herpes or other form of STDs high?
The chance of catching an STD from a hand job is very low.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1