The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 10-11-2016, 07:17 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ThaiMryandao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Tried pearl for 1st blood from Stable SherbetClub, and she is really good

Pearl is really what all one can ask for. First, her English is not bad, have no problem communicating. Her face is pretty and resembles the posted photo 100%. Her body is really great. She is petite built SYT look with big natural boobs for her frame. She has no fat on her body but not boney. Has very fair complexion which she protects by walking in the sun with an umbrella.

Her personality is also very engaging. when I 1st enter the room, she gave me a soft and tender kiss. Then she proceeded to undress herself and then assist me to undress. The accompanied shower was a fun groping session. We groped at each other. She also paid much attention to make sure little bro was clean.
Then it was onto the bed for action. She started with passionate DFK and then I flipped her over to suck on those sensitive erect nipples. She was moaning away. Then she proceeded to suck on my nipples and proceed to a delightful BBBJ. After a couple of minutes, I motioned her to get positioned for 69. We went at it for a while and she put the cap on.

She started with an energetic CG and then I picked she up and pinned her on the bed for a hard thrusting missionary finish. She held onto me tight in the missionary position. She was moaning and started DFK again until I unloaded.

Her pussy was tight and wet and needed no KY. She was very responsive.

We then went for a quick clean up in the bathroom and she proceeded to give me a very decent massage. After she flipped me over and started to massage my front I told her to take a rest and she cuddled in my arms.

It was interesting conversation and we were gently fondling each other. Little bro started to wake up and she proceeded to the second BBBJ. After little bro came to full attention, she put the cap on and I signaled that I would like doggie for this round. I was pumping her real good and she was once again moaning away and enjoying the thrust. It lead to a very satisfying climax.

We hugged for a moment longer and had the final shower and got dressed. After we got dressed, she continued to hug me and kissed good bye.

To summarize, it was a great GFE as we been hugging and kissing together throughout the session. How can you ask for more?
Old 10-11-2016, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 812 / Power: 17
longwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to behold

Name: Pearl from SherbetClub
Height: abt 160+
Weight: abt 48kg, i think.
Looks: 8/10, very pretty and youthful
Body: 8/10, no fats, very slim and sexy
Boobs: 8/10 nice natural b cup tits
Pussy: trimmed. and tight. feel shiok when pumping deep into her pussy
Skin tone: fair
Shower: we shower together and she is giving a nice catbath during shower
BBBJ: 8/10, She clearly knows what she was doing!
Catbath: 8/10 sensual catbath
Painting: allow painting
Fingering: yes
FJ: 9/10, try various positions, accomdating and her moans are loud
Massage: yes, simple massage
Communication: basic english
Room: 8/10. nice room and her location is easily accessible
GFE: 8/10 (good gfe)
OVERALL: 8/10!
RTF: will try other gems
Old 10-11-2016, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1025 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 12
andyt1999 is one of the Best!andyt1999 is one of the Best!andyt1999 is one of the Best!

Nong of Teeruklover

Looks: 8/10 Same girl as pic and video. resembles more like the 2nd pic as advertised.

Body: 8.5/10 Slim nice body with no strechmarks and handful of boobs

Boobs: 9/10 Handful of boobs. Big B boobs.

Fingering/Painting: 8.5/10 Sensitive Clit she has and fingering and painting is not a issue at all. natural wet and she likes to be licked.

BBBJ: 9/10 Great suction and licking of balls and 69 was done by returining the favour to her.

FJ: 9.5/10 Natural wet and just caps on and put it in. can feel her pussy is tight and those hot hot feeling. Mutiple positions tried and she was a good fuck really. Moans were sexy and she will grab her boobs when she is hitting climax. She told me she finish 2 times. Haha.

GFE: 9/10 Limited english but lucky for me can speak little thai so no comm issues at all. She was working at a Siamdiu in St James before she was here. I would say it's Coyote Quality. Price Tag at $130. Why not? Better than go hang flowers at Siamdiu.

RTF: 1 more time before she goes back

Thanks Bro SK for the prompt and fast arrangement. Will see you again real soon.

This is how our society is running now.
Old 10-11-2016, 09:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by longwinter View Post
definitely suzy from tp, she is quite chio with big boobs bro.
I eyeing her for my next CIM mission

Hope she still around.

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 10-11-2016, 10:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Innocen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Aon from D88 (Previously Nica from PS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innocen View Post
My Virgin FR

Long story short
As advertised 90% resembled (left and right picture resemble the most), Syt look

Looks:8/10
Boobs: 8/10 B+ Cup. Inverted nips
Bbbj: NA dint try
FJ: 8.5/10 very accommodating.
Gfe: 10/10 eager to pleases. KC very strong. Willing to learn too

True gem. Please treat her well!
Aon from D88, Previous Nica from PS. Some of the bros may find her familiar.
Writing her 2nd FR as she totally deserve it.

As stated in my Virgin FR, this time round got try BBBJ. Shiok Shiok 8/10
The chemistry was better than previously, GFE overload 11/10.
Key point to highlight: She initiate 2nd shot.
FJ, tried the usual missionary, doggie and cowgirl positions for x2 shot.
Overall I left as a sextified man.

Definitely will RTF She suggested nxt trip can try the stand and carry position
Old 10-11-2016, 10:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
peaches_n_cream deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Pinky of D88..

Looks: 80% resemblance of photos

Body: Nicely shaped ass with B+/C cupped naturals

Fingering/Painting: well trimmed with no smell and really squirm when painting

BBBJ: only focus on shaft but when doin 69, she will really engulf ur didi with slurping sounds

FJ: No need for KY as she was dripping wet from the fingering and painting. Accomodating as we tried different positions from missionary to scissors, spooning, cowboy and best of all was doggie as she has a beautiful ass. Full back tattoo add to the kinkiness. Moans were not too excessive but audible enuff to turn u on even more. Also the creaking bed sounds make it even more sextifying, though some may disagree

Language: downside here as she speak very minimal English

RTF: may wana try another from the stable but just thinking of her ass make me wanna return
Old 11-11-2016, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 13
orantoz is a splendid one to beholdorantoz is a splendid one to beholdorantoz is a splendid one to beholdorantoz is a splendid one to beholdorantoz is a splendid one to beholdorantoz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by longwinter View Post

Name: Pearl from SherbetClub
Height: abt 160+
Weight: abt 48kg, i think.
Looks: 8/10, very pretty and youthful
Body: 8/10, no fats, very slim and sexy
Boobs: 8/10 nice natural b cup tits
Pussy: trimmed. and tight. feel shiok when pumping deep into her pussy
Skin tone: fair
Shower: we shower together and she is giving a nice catbath during shower
BBBJ: 8/10, She clearly knows what she was doing!
Catbath: 8/10 sensual catbath
Painting: allow painting
Fingering: yes
FJ: 9/10, try various positions, accomdating and her moans are loud
Massage: yes, simple massage
Communication: basic english
Room: 8/10. nice room and her location is easily accessible
GFE: 8/10 (good gfe)
OVERALL: 8/10!
RTF: will try other gems
Bro, may i know the website? Thanks
Old 11-11-2016, 02:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1078 / Power: 16
Link has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by orantoz View Post
Bro, may i know the website? Thanks
https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=632939

Is reservist
Old 11-11-2016, 04:47 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -83 / Power: 0
pokkaicetea has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2cog View Post
FR for TP Kat

Looks: 5/10 milf does not look like photo
body: 6/10 some tummy fats, not slim as what the OKT claim

Room: 3/10 The place is centralised, but the environment sux
RTF: No

Asked the OKT about if there was enough towel, said there was, but it turned out to be paper towels instead. TP losing its reputation in this way
I feel you bro, same experience i had
Old 11-11-2016, 05:19 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -83 / Power: 0
pokkaicetea has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Mew from TRL

Looks: 8/10 those innocent syt looks. Nt much different from photo

Boobs: 7/10. Maybe small b cup

Skin: 8/10 smooth n fairer than normal thai tone

BBBJ: 9/10 VERY GOOD. Lick was normal but the blowing was awesome. Suction n speed great just to my needs.

French: 0/10 only light kisses

FJ: 8/10 very tight below. No KY required. Needs improvements on her riding. The rest was good.

OKT friendly n responsive
Old 11-11-2016, 08:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 19
hgfb05 is a glorious beacon of lighthgfb05 is a glorious beacon of lighthgfb05 is a glorious beacon of lighthgfb05 is a glorious beacon of lighthgfb05 is a glorious beacon of light

like i said, when all fr came out about same time and all are good fr for different girls in the same stable take it with a pinch of salt.
Old 11-11-2016, 08:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 19
hgfb05 is a glorious beacon of lighthgfb05 is a glorious beacon of lighthgfb05 is a glorious beacon of lighthgfb05 is a glorious beacon of lighthgfb05 is a glorious beacon of light

up your points.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2cog View Post
Guys, Kat from TP is not the same girl. The actual one is really older (in her 30s), so both bro greenranger and dragonshaolin are giving false FRs. The stable was originally cool, but he seems to have lost his shine.
Old 11-11-2016, 08:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
monokis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Question Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by husker View Post
It's time to speak out. Bro longwinter can zap me with his super duper power if he wants but I don't really care. Bro cassano10, you were the first to point it out and I'm certain this is proof.

SherbetClub is clearly a spinoff from ThaiPegasus. Bowvy from ThaiPegasus in Dome 1 is also Bowvy from SherbetClub on their website. Nothing wrong with that, except that they're both resorting to the same cheap tactic of posting fake FRs.

To be clear, of course not all SC/TP FRs are fake. Genuine bros tried and wrote. Some have pointed out that the FRs tend to flood in when the girls first arrive, mostly from new accounts. Bros like 2cog have been burnt, based on his recent post.

But this really takes the cake:

"Pearl from SherbetClub" was previously Athena from ThaiPegasus a couple months back. This guy copy paste FR also forget to change name
And I know for sure because I bonked her. Same person, but no, she is nothing like in the photos now. Ask OKT to take a current, untouched photo of her. Use Nokia 6610 take photo also can tell she's completely different now. Never wrote an FR back then but now I'm not staying quiet.

Well done TP. You're not getting my business ever again.

Agreed bro. Tried suzy from TP today. Photos barely resembled her, she is probably in her early 30s. The only obvious thing that was similar from her previous FRs was her boobs, her tattoo and some parts about her attitude. Like she looks good the way she is and OKT could have used the original pics. A bit upset because of this.
Other than that she was a very willing person and her main selling point was ofcourse her boobs which were as stated before by others. Her service was good as well.
Old 11-11-2016, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2321 / Power: 18
18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute

lol kana spotted again... anyway so fast got fr is another red flag oso...

To those who zapped me, remember to leave your nicks behind. Pls zap with balls.
Old 11-11-2016, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 9
Keiko104 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKeiko104 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone tried Tara from Dh?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1