The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 17-07-2013, 04:49 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
farty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hanoi

Brother Decent 02, can you tell me where is that place that tou just menioned ? Thanks
Old 17-07-2013, 06:50 PM
Samster (M)

farty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can someone pm me where is the 5 stations spa near West Lake, as mentioned by brother decent02 ? Thanks
Old 17-07-2013, 11:48 PM
Samster

didodida deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you for the kind help on this topic. I hope you're much nicer to the gals.
Old 18-07-2013, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 22
decent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Go to the recept, ask her/him to call for u. If they refuse then u are desperate, go n buy a sim card. If no sim card, take a taxi to the location. If no taxi, then stay in hotel n rest.
If no money ...............then how
Old 18-07-2013, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by decent02 View Post
If no money ...............then how
The hotel washroom should have soap.... enjoy it.
Old 19-07-2013, 11:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 14
Singkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
Bro, only 1 letter extra leh.... let him off la
1 letter off but the difference is whether the local Hanoians laugh at him or not, understand him or not.
Old 19-07-2013, 05:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
csshyan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi all dude,
i am here hanoi, last night was try the kingston massage.
No 19 no bad.... HJ only 500k.

Beside that,
any place suggest to go??

cheers
all dude!
Old 22-07-2013, 09:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 22
decent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by csshyan View Post
hi all dude,
i am here hanoi, last night was try the kingston massage.
No 19 no bad.... HJ only 500k.

Beside that,
any place suggest to go??

cheers
all dude!
Dude you overpaid lah...
350K max for HJ and is including tips for massage.
Of course the gals will ask for more but always stand firm
Normally they acccept 300k most joints....
Old 22-07-2013, 11:18 PM
Samster (M)

kaedelupher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, all. New to SB forum. Any1 know sunway massage got HJ? Will be staying there, I looking for massage. What e damages like?
Old 30-07-2013, 03:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 12
densha is one of the Best!densha is one of the Best!densha is one of the Best!

Day 1 in Hanoi (continue)

Hotel reception call my room to inform me that my Vietnamese girl came over. I told the reception to have her come up. No problem at all.

My girl showed up at the door. Looked better than when I met her in SG. Showed her the room. She was happy about it. Good thing because she'll be spending couple days there.

I couldn't resist any longer her short skirt and translucent skin. I made my move. She responded well.

Post coitus, we went downstairs to search for local fares.

A 5 minute cab ride brought us to family style restaurant. Fully packed by both locals and tourists. Good sign I think.

Had our meal and of course my Vietnamese iced coffee. 6 course meal for about 15 SGD.

Did some look around of night market and other cultural stuff.

Went clubbing with her roommates. One of them is a cutie who I also met in Singapore. The other one not really.

Local club very interesting. Too loud music...even more than Bangkok which I thought was impossible. Opened 18 yo Chivas Regal. Got assigned 3 waiters to our table plus pretty hot hostess.

She's not straight up pretty but got those fuck-me face. Voluptuous body with big tits (which her super low cut dress showed off to good effect). Too bad I can't do anything about it with my girl there.

Wrapped up and went home.

Woke up sometime in the night and attacked my girl again.

Day 2
Had brunch. Sample Bun Cha. A must try as it's Hanoi specialty. Went to one of the more famous ones. Can't never something close in Singapore or other part of Asia.

After brunch, my girl had to go back to her apartments as we planned. Perfect. I already got my info ready to use this free time for my exploration.

Did my own walking tour and shopping for couple hours. Then hopped on to the cab and showed him address for Oasis 2.

For your reference, here's the address:

OASIS 2 HOTEL.

Add: 77 Bac Co Str, Hanoi, Vietnam.

Tel: (84. 4) 39328886 Fax: (84. 4) 38257191

Arrived and was surprised that the place is a bit run down. This supposed to be one of the top sauna here?!? Took elevator to 5th Floor. The place was quite dead. No one insight (hopefully some bros inside). Not the grand sauna scene you would find in China.

Checked out packages. Confirmed with the guy that I can choose the girl. He spoke passable English to understand my meaning. Chose 90 minutes course.

On the way told him my spec, younger, white skin, big tits.

1st girl. No. 2nd girl. No.

By now I'm getting a bit discouraged and tuned down my expectation several notches. I reemphasize to the dude that if I have to reject two more, I want to refund.

3rd girl...OMG. She has similar look as the hostess from the club last night! YES!!!

159cm. 36C. White skin. Cum-fuck-me face. Voluptuous.

She prepared steam room which I told her to skip. Already hot as hell outside. AC in room not doing good job. So she prepared bath. Man, the facility here really rundown!

Washed me. Not as good as how our massage here for sure in term of comfort and technique.

Then to massage bed. She started to touch my cock.

"You want to massage baby?" she asked. I was prepared for this English phrase. I asked her how much.

"600,000 dong"

"No too much" I told her. "250,000 dong" This is the price I was told for Oasis class massage. Actually 250-300. I already mentally prepared myself to not get anything. I always have VG as my backup for the night so I'm able to stay strong 555

"500,000"

"No, just give me massage" I told her and lay on my stomach. She was really surprised I could resist her.

"300,000 but with only handjob" she said

"300,000 but with blowjob" I said

She kept massaging my back. She noticed that I don't pursue subject again even though she kept playing with my LB. Finally she told me okay. She continue to massage me some more first. Good power but a bit short I think.

Then she stared to give me some foreplay. I auto roam. Played with that big tits. The girls cannot get naked at this place. So I popped her tits out of her red dress. Then my other hand went into her underwear. I moved it to the side so I can play with her pussy. Wow, she's wet! So she wanted it too. 555. My fingers go inside her pussy as she started to give me blowjob.

After a while she switched to her hand. She started to moan louder and got wetter. I finally blew my load.

Then she gave me more massage. I asked for her number. She gave me. I told her "You want to come to my hotel tonight?" She said yes. I said "1 million dong okay?"

"Ok" she said. I told her I'm busy so I will call to confirm. Of course I cannot do it because VG is coming over tonight. I just want to test if it's possible per other reports I read. That if they are okay with you, you can have them come over after work for full service for around 1 million.
Old 12-08-2013, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 21
jjs_sg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjjs_sg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bro here, I just hot to Hanoi and staying at crown plaza west Hanoi at Le Duc Tho Street, Tu Liem District.
I wonder if any bro could intro where can I cheong around here ? Massage for a quick shot or any that I can call in for a night ?
Appreciate any help else I will be boringly stay in room to watch movies. Hope I dun need to end up doing that.

http://www.sejie.net.cn/?user=jjs_sg
Old 12-08-2013, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjs_sg View Post
Hi bro here, I just hot to Hanoi and staying at crown plaza west Hanoi at Le Duc Tho Street, Tu Liem District.
I wonder if any bro could intro where can I cheong around here ? Massage for a quick shot or any that I can call in for a night ?
Appreciate any help else I will be boringly stay in room to watch movies. Hope I dun need to end up doing that.
You are in the middle of nowhere, good luck to you, and enjoy your HBO.

English --> Viet
So far so good --> Cang xa cang tot

Viet --> English
Khong sao dau --> No star where
Old 12-08-2013, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 21
jjs_sg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjjs_sg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Angry Re: Hanoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u View Post
You are in the middle of nowhere, good luck to you, and enjoy your HBO.
Oh no !

Do u know any contact that I can call to the room ? Really wanted to stick my flag on Vietnam soil ! Pls PM me.

http://www.sejie.net.cn/?user=jjs_sg
Old 12-08-2013, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjs_sg View Post
Oh no !

Do u know any contact that I can call to the room ? Really wanted to stick my flag on Vietnam soil ! Pls PM me.
How many nights you will be there? If just tonight then don't bother.

English --> Viet
So far so good --> Cang xa cang tot

Viet --> English
Khong sao dau --> No star where
Old 12-08-2013, 07:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u View Post
How many nights you will be there? If just tonight then don't bother.
when you become temp okt...haha...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1