The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 24-02-2009, 04:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 16
crazydick88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by taxi69 View Post
Nice Fr bro,the driver izzit yr regular?Or juz ask the hotel 2 arrange 4 u?
Tks in advance.
yes b4 we go TBK my friend will call up the driver ask him wait for us at the ferry there but normally the ferry there got many driver waiting to fetch ppl but still best if u got a regular driver and also better to get a chinese driver.. if u going bk the next day no need to tips the driver so much cos they already gets commission from the OKT and makan place they drive u to.. if u want the driver num i ask my friend for it sori bro my english not that good hope u understand wat i say if u got anything not sure please ask me again...
Old 24-02-2009, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
RP7000? Or is it u missed out another "0"?
haha yayaya sori bro i missed out the O its RP70000 i think if i give the gal RP7000 the girl will ask me to save up the money hahaha...
Old 24-02-2009, 07:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD.king View Post
Bro, i think very hard to see any of the phuakang pic here as that time still got no camera hp. That time when the girl got N6110 or N3210 they happy like hell liao. Some of them if they got N3310 they very action liao. heeheehee. Maybe we even met b4 in balai as u r a regular there too.
But we never know cos some cheongsters "adventureous" type. Click outside and bedside scene.

Hmm....maybe we did meet b4. Those days my favourite luvnest were Pelangi and Holiday karimun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiRd13 View Post
Hence, when I go, always 'tou tou mo mo'... Stay those hotel the more deserted the better, like padimas... =P
Or Hotel Alisan...
Old 25-02-2009, 01:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 16
taxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazydick88 View Post
yes b4 we go TBK my friend will call up the driver ask him wait for us at the ferry there but normally the ferry there got many driver waiting to fetch ppl but still best if u got a regular driver and also better to get a chinese driver.. if u going bk the next day no need to tips the driver so much cos they already gets commission from the OKT and makan place they drive u to.. if u want the driver num i ask my friend for it sori bro my english not that good hope u understand wat i say if u got anything not sure please ask me again...
Tks 4 the trouble bro .

只在乎曾经拥有
Old 25-02-2009, 04:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 19
TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of

Quote:
But we never know cos some cheongsters "adventureous" type. Click outside and bedside scene.

Hmm....maybe we did meet b4. Those days my favourite luvnest were Pelangi and Holiday karimun.

Or Hotel Alisan...
Most of the time i will stay paradise and everynite i will sure at OZON follow by santana, afternoon time normally will play jackpot, poker or ping pong. But nowadays in the afternoon can only pass my time in a massage palour or hair saloon. That time still must book hotel 1 week b4 if go on a sat of public holiday, sometimes even weekdays also all hotel full unless plp want to stay in wisma. Cny or long weekend sometimes even wisma also full. Really missed those days when GM was still there.

Hotel Alisan is ulu but is also very dirty As i know at least 3 person die b4 in the hotel room. 2 is old man from s'pore die of overdose of virgra during CNY time at least 5 or 6 yrs ago. 1 is a 30 plus malaysian die of overdose of ecstacy.
Old 25-02-2009, 04:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by taxi69 View Post
Tks 4 the trouble bro .
haha no problem bro got anything dun understand just go ahead ask me we r all chiongster
Old 25-02-2009, 08:02 AM
Samster

Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Most of the time i will stay paradise and everynite i will sure at OZON follow by santana, afternoon time normally will play jackpot, poker or ping pong.
Cny or long weekend sometimes even wisma also full. Really missed those days when GM was still there.

Hotel Alisan is ulu but is also very dirty
Those day would say Paradise oso very popular. OZON, Santana...hard fight with Batam, y. Sure missed jackpot, tombola. Yes, GM, another farmhse joint. Not to b missed. But alas, all history oreidi.

Talk abt hotels fully booked. KNN. Still remember me and some kakies fm SBF. Checked in Pelangi fm Wed to Sun. But recept told us we have to check out on Sat cos oreidi booked by regulars. Tat was our last stay tere. Never step into tat hotel again. Now Pelangi really in a pathetic state. Can be considered Wisma status. Incidentally tis hotel same boss as Padimas.

Not only Hotel Alisan got "unclean" history but oso way out of town. Definitely not a place to recommend....
Old 25-02-2009, 10:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1651 / Power: 17
BiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Or Hotel Alisan...
Hotel Alisan? Wa... near to where? Good bo? Best is it deserted

Quote:
Those day would say Paradise oso very popular. OZON, Santana...hard fight with Batam, y. Sure missed jackpot, tombola. Yes, GM, another farmhse joint. Not to b missed. But alas, all history oreidi.

Talk abt hotels fully booked. KNN. Still remember me and some kakies fm SBF. Checked in Pelangi fm Wed to Sun. But recept told us we have to check out on Sat cos oreidi booked by regulars. Tat was our last stay tere. Never step into tat hotel again. Now Pelangi really in a pathetic state. Can be considered Wisma status. Incidentally tis hotel same boss as Padimas.

Not only Hotel Alisan got "unclean" history but oso way out of town. Definitely not a place to recommend....
Paradise? I would never stayed there... As near my uncle house... easily tio caught... Santana? That's my uncle disco previously... Think now have change owner liao... Used to chiong there alot... free drinks, free pills... no free girls... as not allowed... :P
Old 25-02-2009, 12:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 19
TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of

Quote:

Paradise? I would never stayed there... As near my uncle house... easily tio caught... Santana? That's my uncle disco previously... Think now have change owner liao... Used to chiong there alot... free drinks, free pills... no free girls... as not allowed... :P
So u r nephew of Edison's boss also lah?
Old 25-02-2009, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 16
taxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazydick88 View Post
haha no problem bro got anything dun understand just go ahead ask me we r all chiongster
Tks in advance bro.
As i've nv been 2 balai be4,so must gather as much info as possible.Can PM me the driver ctc?Or maybe can arrange with senior bro here 2 bring me(newbie)along ?

只在乎曾经拥有
Old 25-02-2009, 01:25 PM
Samster

BiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant future

Quote:
So u r nephew of Edison's boss also lah?
Not really... Edison boss is my uncle friend + ex business partner... =)
Now I think Santana have been so-called 'sell' le...
Old 26-02-2009, 07:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Tis hotel got bad history. Bad fengshui. Really out of town/place.
Old 26-02-2009, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Tis hotel got bad history. Bad fengshui. Really out of town/place.
LoL... okok... will take 'note' of that place... =P
Old 26-02-2009, 01:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
deadrop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey bro i could like to ask is $150sg enough for girl,hotel,food i dont mind cheap hotel for a one day trip planing to go in the morning and go back tomorrow
Old 26-02-2009, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadrop View Post
hey bro i could like to ask is $150sg enough for girl,hotel,food i dont mind cheap hotel for a one day trip planing to go in the morning and go back tomorrow
If excluding ferry tics, yes.. Should be able to...
I went there stay hotel + eat + bonk, about $120...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1