The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-02-2020, 04:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: The SHADOWS

Holly grew angrier and angrier as Joe shook his head to Krystal's pleas of returning in the night to find Katey and Eliza. Krystal had explained how strange Eliza was acting and how worried she was for the safety of Katey.

"Some leader," Holly finally sniffed in anger, causing both Krystal and Joe to acknowledge her standing there. Most people just ignored her until she snapped in anger. Maybe that's why she was so quick to anger, to begin with. She tried to change with Gavin, but look where that got her. Gavin was probably dead and her hero turned out to be one of those damned monsters.

She wasn't going to thank the creature even if it did save her. It was its fault for putting her in the current situation, to begin with, and she'd be damned if she would thank the beast. Even if she did see the sadness in its eyes earlier.

"It's too dangerous," Joe explained to Holly before turning back to Krystal. "We can go first thing in the morning."

"That might be too late," Krystal argued, but her tone suggested that she was giving up.

"Those things will be coming any moment now," he stated as he placed a sympathetic hand on the other woman's shoulder. "I'm surprised they're not here yet."

"You're right," Krystal said after a moment of silence. "I know you're right but this still sucks."

"That's it?!" Holly shouted in disbelief. Krystal claimed to love that Katey girl for some reason and yet she was willing to give up that quickly?

"We have no other choice," Joe said as he barely acknowledged Holly.

"Like hell we don't," she shouted through clamped teeth. "We always have a choice."

"Why don't you go then?!?" Krystal broke shouted as she stepped up to Holly's face. Krystal was a good foot taller than her, but she didn't let that intimidate her. She just matched the angry stare.

"What?!" Holly shouted back at her.

"You don't do anything here except yell and complain," Krystal continued. "Why don't you make yourself useful and do something productive!"

Holly's face grew hot with anger, but she didn't say anything. What was there to say? She could curse and shout at the woman, but that would only satisfy Krystal as being right and she wasn't going to give her the satisfaction.

"Fine," Holly sniffed and stomped out the door, slamming it behind her. She looked around as shadows played tricks on her. Those things could be anywhere, but her anger was greater than her fear. 

She looked at the house that held Coralyn and that monster and nodded her head. That was where she would get answers. She could have the monster guide her to Katey. She smiled slightly at her own genius for thinking of something that those morons could never consider.

She opened the front door and started to walk back to the bedroom when the noises caused her feet to stop moving. Groans and moans came from the room. She slowly approached and pushed the broken door slightly open enough to get a peek at what was going on. Her eyes went wide.

Coralyn was in the air with her back to the creature as it held her up and slammed its dick inside of her roughly. She eyed the size of the thing's cock and wondered why she had never seen it before. 

She considered knocking on the door but pulled her hand away as she thought about how awkward that interaction would become. Then anger once again flooded her.

To allow a monster like that to fuck you is truly insane. This village is going to hell and there's nothing she could do about it. She figured her only bet would be to search for Katey on her own. Things started to feel safer out there than in the village anyway.

The sounds of flesh on flesh and moans slowly faded out of her ears as she left the house and started walking down the dirt path toward the direction that Krystal had pointed out earlier when the discussion was first brought up.

The shadows seemed to swallow her up as she neared the trees. It was the lack of sound that frightened her the most. No bugs or birds. Just her the shadows, the wind and her.

She winced at every step. Her steps in the silence sounded loud enough to hear from miles away. She took one more look behind her at the light of a candle shimmering from within the two houses and sniffed. 

She was better off out there anyway.
Old 19-02-2020, 04:41 PM
Samster

JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Kyle moved through the trees with an unmatched grace. He was large but knew exactly where to place each foot to avoid the sound of rustling leaves or snapping branches. He would sound like a small breeze to any passerby as he moved swiftly. 

The village would be just ahead.

At one point he thought he passed someone making their way toward his clearing but just ignored it. There's no way a person would be making their way through the forest at night and even if it was someone, his wife could handle it. He had more important matters at hand.

Before long the shadowy forms of the houses replaced the trees and he eyed down the path to two houses with lights shining from within the windows. He shook his head.

Even if he couldn't feel their auras to know where they were, the lights would give them away. Joe was an idiot to allow such a thing.

Not wanting to give himself away, Kyle made his way around the treeline until he was as close the houses as he could get before stepping out. He stayed in the shadows as he approached one house to see the two auras that belonged to Joe and who he thought must be Krystal.

Shaking his head, he moved to the other house and heard the sounds of sex as he seen the aura of a woman being pleased and the strange half pawn that had him concerned.

All of the windows were boarded up but seeing as how large he was, he wouldn't have been able to slip through the tiny opening anyway. He had one choice.

The large half-demon turned the doorknob to the back door and pushed, but it didn't give. They had nailed it shut as well. He frowned as he knew the backdoor would be the only way into the house without being seen by Joe, who he could feel was staring out the window.

With a shrug, Kyle shouldered the back door one time and sent the boards that had been nailed across the frame splintering and flying through the house. He stopped and listened to the sounds of sex stopped as well. He could hear whispering from Coralyn as he took a step inside the house.

It couldn't have been loud enough for Joe to have heard it so at least he still held some element of surprise.

He walked toward the bedroom door, which appeared to be broken as well. Shuffling sounds moved toward the back of the room as he placed his hand on the door and pushed it open. He stepped into the room.

Something slammed into his side so hard that he had to correct his balance with a step to the side. He looked down at the half-pawn who was slashing at him with all his might. Kyle laughed as he grabbed the creature by its neck and picked it up off the ground.

"Cute," he teased as he threw the creature toward the back of the room. It smashed into the wall beside a frightened Coralyn and dropped to the floor in a lump.

"What do you want?" The tall and thin woman demanded as she held a pencil out as if it were a weapon. "What are you?"

"You going to write me an essay if I don't cooperate?" Kyle laughed in his booming voice. That drew a look of embarrassment from the woman as she lowered her pencil and looked over to the half-pawn.

"I came for him," Kyle explained as he nodded his head at the half-pawn. "But I could finish the job he started with you first."

Coralyn visibly gulped as she stared down at Kyle's growing monstrous cock in wide eyes.

"No," the creature managed to moan as it lifted one of its hands a few inches from the floor before dropping again.

He ignored the half-pawn for now and stared into Coralyn's eyes. He stared into her soul as she pressed back against the wall. He could see her desires. He could feel the heat from her body and pulled it toward him with his mind. He beckoned her to approach him. 

A bed stood between the two and he looked down long enough to see belts tied to the four corners. 

"What kind of kinky business have you been working here?" He asked with a laugh as she crawled toward him over the bed.

"At least tell me your name," she begged in a whisper as her head stopped just shy of touching his massive erection. 

"Kyle," he said with a smile. 

The half-pawn perked its head up to look at him when he said his name. Maybe it was Gavin!

TBC

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Streamline Video recommendation

http://www.xvideos.com/video39617067...ked_by_brother
http://www.xvideos.com/video38431081/wife_s_hot_sister
http://www.xvideos.com/video34179525...e_-_nanairo.co
http://www.xvideos.com/video29614575...ie_compilation
http://www.xvideos.com/video24512537...ull_movie_bang
Old 19-02-2020, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
strikeback9413 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story bro, support!
Old 20-02-2020, 09:44 AM
Samster

He looked down to see Coralyn jerking his cock while slipping her tongue around the head. He grabbed her by her shoulders and lifted her up into the air before dropping her down on his cock in one strong motion. Her scream fell silent as her mouth set wide open and her eyes rolled back in her head.

He pushed his finger into her asshole and used it to lift her up before dropping her back down on him. He could feel her draining into him with every drop. He could feel her pussy tighten more and more around his cock until it seemed to be sucking him further in.

The creature looked away in shame as Kyle worked Coralyn like a puppet. 

"Kyle," Coralyn breathed through a clamped mouth. "What happened to you?"

"I became something far greater," he stated with a smile as he worked her a bit harder. "I gave up a bit of my humanity for a lot of power."

"What is this feeling?" She cried as he felt her orgasm around his cock. Her body exploded into motion and her fingernails dug into his dark red flesh. "I feel like you're taking something from me!"

He pulled her close to him and placed his lips to her ear.

"I am," he whispered before spinning her around and dropping her back on his cock as she reached down and held her body up on the bed. He grabbed her hips and began slamming his dick in and out of her faster than he had ever done before. 

She tried to scream in pleasure but it only came out in short and rapid chirps as he worked hips in the hardest dance of his life to that point.

Another orgasm allowed him to absorb the rest of her soul to create the link as he released her with one hand and used her to finish jacking him off. 

Sweat covered her body as he stared down her ass back and head. It was all too much and he finished inside of her. Shot after shot of his cum filled her womb to the breaking point. Once finished, he dropped her limp body to the bed as she curled into a ball. His cum dripped from her pussy as she held her knees and looked up at him with a facial expression that showed confusion.

"Kyle," the half-pawn said once he finished. "Why?"

"You are Gavin," Kyle stated in amazement. "Why did you not turn completely?"

"Don't know," he admitted. It was Gavin!

"I'm glad you're okay," Kyle said with a smile. "I'm glad you were able to keep your thoughts."

Gavin looked away from Kyle and toward the woman on the bed, who was still catching her breath.

"Why?" He repeated.

"It's the only way," Kyle admitted with a shrug.

"Not true," Gavin answered after a long pause of thought.

"It is true," Kyle answered back angrily. "You better learn to see that before long."

"Not right," Gavin grumbled as he started to push himself up to his feet again. "You're not right."

"Coralyn," Kyle said, not taking his eyes off of the half-pawn. "Take me in your mouth."

As exhausted as she was, Coralyn found the energy to raise herself up on the bed and push her mouth around the tip of his deflating cock. She sucked on him until he began to swell to an erection once more.

"I am right," he told Gavin, bringing an angry stare from the half-pawn. "That's enough." Coralyn stopped and fell back to the bed once more.

"Not right," Gavin stated once more.

"Look," Kyle started. "You were someone I would consider a friend at one point. I'm taking her with me." He gestured to the collapsed woman on the bed. "If you want then I can take you too. If I leave you here then Joe and Krystal will assume you did something with her and will likely kill you. That would save me the trouble, but death isn't something I want from you to be honest."

"Then what?" Gavin asked as he tried to hold himself up.

"I'm not entirely sure, to be honest," Kyle admitted with a shrug. "I guess friendship."

It was true. Kyle had no idea where a half-pawn would fit into his temporary kingdom and absolutely no idea where he'd end up once Kyle was able to return to his queen. Where would a half-pawn be able to exist? He could exist freely with the humans and couldn't live amongst other pawns. It was quite the dilemma Gavin found himself in and Kyle didn't know how to help.

"I choose death," Gavin stated firmly as he fell against the wall once more in defeat.

"Very well," Kyle said, more relieved than hurt. "Let's go, Coralyn."

With one more look and a nod from Kyle, he stepped back out the back door and into the shadows as the half-pawns screams followed. 

He was trying to alert Joe and Krystal before he and Coralyn got too far ahead.

Kyle grabbed his new sex slave and threw her over his shoulder as he dashed into the forest. 

"The fool just signed his own death warrant," Kyle whispered to himself as he made his way back toward his encampment.
Old 20-02-2020, 09:47 AM
Samster

Metamorphosis 

That must have been something that she had passed earlier. She never quite seen it, but a shifting of the shadows moving that fast must have been something other than her imagination. It was so big and yet so silent. Maybe it was just her imagination running wild on her. Who could blame her for such paranoid thoughts anyway?

Holly never slowed her quick walk and rarely looked behind her because every time that she did, a feeling of dread came over her. She wondered how the village was. Had they been attacked? Would she return to an empty town?

"Who's there?" came a familiar voice. A voice that belonged to a woman. A voice that she had grown accustomed to. Holly knelt down low and slowly made her way forward until the trees just stopped and an opening set in front of her.

"Hello?" called the voice again.

Holly squinted her eyes to see a shadowed form of a woman standing on the other side of the clearing. The woman took a step forward and stopped.

"Holly?" She called. Suddenly Holly had to shelter a light in her eyes with her hands. It was a small flame set to candle that the woman had just lit, but to her eyes, it might as well be the sun itself.

"It is you," cried the voice. Holly's vision focused and she could see Eliza standing on the other side of the clearing with Katey lying on her side next to her in the nude.

"Eliza?" Holly asked as quietly as she could but it sounded to her as if she had screamed it. She tried to speak quieter but it only came out as a whisper so she cleared her throat and stood up straight.

"Holly," Eliza said happily. "Thank you! Come here. We need your help."

Holly started to take a step forward but stopped herself. Krystal said that Eliza was acting strange and now that her eyes were focused there were some things quite different about the woman.

She wore a long black dress for one. It could be the candlelight and shadows messing with her eyes, but it seemed as though her pupils were so faint that she almost appeared to have any at all.

"Please," she called again as she leaned down over Katey and placed her hand on the woman. "Katey needs you."

Holly took a step back and began planning her escape. Her heart began pounding in her chest as Eliza stood up straight to regard her.

"Running will not help you," Eliza said coldly.

"What have you done to Katey?!" Holly shouted louder than she had anticipated. 

"Katey is fine," Eliza purred and gestured to the woman on the ground. Katey stood up next to Eliza and smiled at Holly.

"I'm fine Holly," Katey said in a monotone voice. "You should come with us. It's much better that way."

"I'm sorry," Holly said quickly before turning toward the night and dashing into the darkness.

What happened to Eliza? What had she done to Katey? What was she going to do to her?

The strange creatures scream echoed through the night. Joe's heart nearly leaped out of his chest the first time he heard it. The volume of the beast's scream alone was enough to wake the entire world it seemed. 

He busted out of the front door of the house that he and Krystal were staying in with Krystal right behind him. As he swung the front door open he looked at the back of the house and seen the back door had been busted in. Splintered wood lay scattered across the hallway and even made it to the living room.

He ran into the bedroom to find it empty except for the creature who was lying on the floor next to the bed to the back.

"What happened," he asked as he approached the creature.

It was trying to say something but only clicks and hisses came out. It was like Coralyn had told him. Some things it could not say. Some things were forbidden.

"Coralyn?" He asked, hoping the creature could at least gesture an answer.

The thing only shook its head and pointed somewhere beyond the window.

"Help her," he said in a pained voice. "Must help her."

Krystal ran into the room at that time looking as scared as he felt. 

What had come in and taken Coralyn that could send this creature in the state it was in? What would cause more terror than the thing that lay in front of them? What could this thing possibly be afraid of?

"Can you stand?" He asked as he extended a hand down to help it up, but the creature only shook its head.

"You go," it said to him. "She stays." It gestured to Krystal, which caused a gasp and dirty look from her.

"Like hell, I'm staying," she snapped. "I was wanting to go out earlier anyway. Why would I stay behind now that someone else has been taken?"

"Not safe," the thing said in a low voice. It made a series of clicks and hisses as it tried to search for words that it could say before sighing and looking back to Krystal again in defeat.

"Maybe he knows something that we don't," Joe finally said as he turned to look at Krystal, who was staring back at him in disbelief.

"You better not be suggesting what I think you are," she said with crossed arms and downward eyebrows.

"If it wanted to hurt us then it would have by now," he argued. "It has been attacked. That much is obvious. If it says that you shouldn't go then maybe there's just a damned good reason for that."

Krystal kept her arms crossed but looked at him in deep thought. Finally, after a long moment of thought, she nodded.

"Fine," she huffed. "I'll stay here, but make sure you bring everyone you can back."

Joe nodded in return and took one more look at the creature on the floor. It had itself propped up on its elbow as it watched the two of them. The creature held what looked like a sympathetic smile on its face.

"Good leader," it said which caused Joe to stop a bit longer and eye the thing curiously. He shrugged any thoughts away and ran out of the house and toward the direction that the monster had pointed.

The cold night air swept over him as he ran as fast as he could safely do so considering the darkness and the constant zigzagging around trees in his journey.

He would find Coralyn and he would save her. Somehow he would save them all. He had to.

It was all up to him now......

TBC
Old 20-02-2020, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Foreseasonz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story and gif ...
Old 21-02-2020, 10:17 AM
Samster

Eliza weaved through the forest with ease as she followed the glowing trails of the fleeing Holly. The tiny redhead wouldn't get far. Every step Holly made, Eliza could make three to match. She was closing ground on the woman entirely too fast in all actuality. She didn't even know what she was going to do exactly when she caught up with her.

What's happening to me?

Her thoughts wrang through her head so loudly she could almost hear them. She was changing physically and wasn't sure how to feel about it. She could feel herself becoming stronger. She could feel herself becoming faster. Her vision was improving at a rapid pace and she was able to sense things that she never thought possible. 

Here she was gliding through the night forest as if it was a second nature and knew everything that was around her without having to look or listen.

None of that bothered her though. All of that was positive things and therefore nothing to worry about. No, she celebrated those changes, but the changes that concerned her were the changes to her body.

Her skin was growing redder by the hour. It held a darkened red color more similar to a brick than her old skin color. The strange lumps on her head were growing larger and driving a constant stinging pain through her skin and she felt similar stinging pain on her back in two spots just above her shoulder blades. She happened to catch a glimpse of her face in the reflection of a small pond earlier and noticed that her pupils were all but gone, leaving only whiteness to remain. She ran her tongue over one of her canine teeth as the sharpness of it almost sliced her tongue. And even her tongue seemed to be growing longer.

She was turning into a demon and there was nothing that she could do about it.

The proposal to Kyle was made for two reasons. The first reason was that she wasn't sure how much longer she could have fought his pull on her.

She wasn't sure how much longer she had until she was going to turn into a mindless sex slave like Katey so she did what she thought she could do.

The second was the fact that she was lonely. She sought companionship and Kyle had been the best companion that she had had in a long time. He made her feel safe and that went a long way in a world such as this one. 

The thing that worried her the most was the way she found out how to convince him to do what he did. She had no idea how any of the demon stuff worked at the time. There was no way of her knowing to ask for marriage. There was no way of her knowing about them sharing the link with each other. 

It was Riggan. The demon queen herself had slipped into her thoughts and told exactly what to say and what to demand if she wished to remain an individual. The demon queen herself had offered her a gift for cooperation. And it was that same demon that whispered little bits of information to her from time to time.

What was Riggan's final goal with her? What could she possibly have for the queen?

"You might as well stop running," Eliza projected her voice toward the frightened woman as she ran as hard as she could. "How long can you possibly run?"

How did she do that? Eliza didn't even know that was possible before then. Another gift? How many gifts would she get? She could throw her voice wherever she desired and suddenly she knew exactly how to do such a thing. It was as if she had the power her entire life. No training, no learning, no practice. She could just do it.

Holly stopped her run and leaned against a tree as she looked around. Eliza watched her glowing aura as confusion took control of the short woman's fear.

Something fell into her eyes, causing her to squint and rub it out with the back of her hands. It ran into her mouth and tasted metallic. It tasted like blood. She pulled her hand away to see blood smeared on the back of her hands. What was happening now? She reached up and felt small horns protruding from both sides of her forehead where the lumps were expanding. Her skin had split open enough to allow the sharp horns through.

Anger swelled within her. There was no turning back from this. She wasn't escaping the changes and she would make sure no one else would be able to escape their own fates within this world either.

"I'm coming for you," Eliza projected her voice in front of Holly, placing it between Holly and the way to the village. Her voice held an echo-like reverb to it similar to Kyle's voice. It was fierce and close enough to Holly to send the woman running back the way she had come. She was running straight into the clearing again.

"You better stop," she shouted, but this time it wasn't a projection. She was right on the woman's heels. 

Holly screamed as Eliza closed in on her, weaving around the trees and gaining ground with every step.

Eliza reached back to slash at the woman with her hand as they made it to the clearing. One more step and she would have her!

Holly screamed as she disappeared out of her sight. Eliza's eyes shot wide open in surprise as she found nothing but air under her as she fell into the hole. She had forgotten about the hole in her frantic chase and was paying the price for it now.

Her head smacked into the ground so hard that white spots took over her vision for a brief moment. It was enough of a moment for Holly to be standing over her and holding what looked like a large branch.

"What do you want with me?" Holly shouted as she held the branch at the ready. 

Eliza laughed and spit blood from her mouth as she started to stand. Another loud crack and sudden pain in her head sent her to the ground again though. She looked back up to Holly to see her holding the makeshift club at the ready for another whack.

"Answer me," Holly shouted and looked as though she might swing again even if not provoked. 

"Soul," Eliza explained as she shook the dizziness from her head. "We want your soul."

"It's not for sale," Holly said harshly before smashing the end of her branch down on Eliza's back, driving her down to her belly.

A new strength began surging through Eliza as she placed the palm of her hands down to the ground and pushed herself up. Another whack from the branch sent her back down again though.

"We can keep this up all night," Holly warned. "You keep trying to get up and I'll keep knocking you back down. I won't stop until you're dead. You better believe me!"

Eliza believed her.

TBC
Old 21-02-2020, 10:31 AM
Samster

Kyle dashed through the forest in the direction of his clearing when a bright flash of light caused him to stop suddenly and shield his eyes. He tried to focus as the light faded away and eventually his vision returned to reveal the beautiful Riggan slowly walk toward him.

"You've been a good knight so far," the demon queen teased as she approached him with a smile. "You have plenty of energy to send my way yes?"

"I do," he agreed as he returned the smile.

Riggan focused on the woman draped over his shoulder for a moment as she spoke. She had stepped around and was poking the woman's face.

"You have quite the wife as well," she purred as she gracefully stepped back around to his front, but her focus remained on Coralyn. Her hands slid up the back of her leg and over one ass cheek, creating a stir of mumbles from the sleeping sex slave.

"I do," he agreed and he wasn't just agreeing to say what his queen wanted to hear. Eliza was the perfect wife for him and his new situation.

"Now that your soul is linked with hers in a two way match I can't take her power from you without destroying you as well," Riggan's tattoos glowed in the night with a faint blue light as she leaned forward and teasingly slid her tongue inside Coralyn's pussy, drawing a long moan from the woman's lips.

Kyle ignored the show and thought about what his queen had just revealed to him. Did that mean the end goal would mean the elimination of him and Eliza both? Had he made a dire mistake in taking a wife? Was his queen more jealous than she had let on?

"It just means that I'll need the extra energy from somewhere else," she said with a light tone that put him at ease. "Now I believe we have a transaction at hand don't we?"

She stepped back far enough for him to get a full view of her entire body as she held her arms out. She wore a small black bra that more pushed her large breasts up than it covered them up. A string wrapped around her waist with a small black cloth that barely covered her front and was non-existent in the back. She twirled around to show her outfit to him. Her glowing tattoos stretched up her body from her feet to her neck and he could see her large horns shining off of the moonlight as she tilted her head and looked up at him.

"Are you going to fuck me or am I just going to stand here waiting forever?" She asked as her wings spread out wide as if stretching from a long nap.

Not wasting any more time Kyle gently laid Coralyn down on the ground and stepped to his queen. She stared up at him with a growing smile as he approached. 

He placed his hands around her waist and lifted her in the air before dropping her straight onto his throbbing cock. Sparks of heat and cold shot through his body as he entered her. She screamed in passion and wrapped her legs around his waist as she slid all the way down.

"Right off like that huh?" She teased. "Not even any foreplay?"

"No time," he explained. "There's probably two of the villagers heading this way."

"Nonsense," she laughed as her pussy pulsated on his cock. "There's only one pursuing and I sent him to Sirens' meadow."

"Sirens' Meadow?" He asked as he lifted her up to his cock.

"He'll enter the meadow and be consumed by the Sirens' lust," she laughed as she left his cock completely and lightly landed on her feet.

"I thought people couldn't see Sirens," he admitted as the beautiful demon dropped to her knees and grabbed his cock.

"The sirens will allow whoever they want to see them see them," she explained before her long slim tongue snaked out of her mouth and twisted around his cock. 

Her tongue tightened around him and began sliding up and down and it felt so great that any more thoughts of pursuers left his mind entirely. She opened her lips wide and took the head in as her tongue continued.

"Your wife is going through some serious changes," she explained as she pulled her head back and retracted her tongue. "You need to be supportive of those changes when you return."

"What kind of changes?" He asked with genuine concern. What a strange life he was living now. Receiving head from a demon queen and having her casually make conversation as if they were at a coffee house on break.

"Just changes," was all that she would give before taking him in her mouth again. 

She pulled back and stood up once more before turning from him and walking a bit further toward a large tree. She turned back to face him but left her ass sticking out toward him, accentuating it with a slight bend of her back.

"Now it's your turn to use that tongue," she ordered and he walked to her before dropping to his knees and staring at the perfect ass in front of him.

He slid his tongue into her pussy, drawing a salty moan from her as he worked it in and out touching every right spot. Her moans increased as he continued. In truth, it turned him on just as much as it did her. Her flavor was amazing! 

After a few long moments of tasting her pussy, he felt the urge to try her other hole. She screamed in surprise and pleasure as he shoved his long tongue deep into her asshole. Sliding it in and out as if to fuck her with it. He felt her hole tighten around his tongue as her legs began shaking an orgasm out. 

He stood up from her, drawing a look.

"You're done already?" she started to ask, but he didn't let her finish. Instead, he grabbed his monster cock and plunged it deep into her asshole so fast and hard that her words were cut short by a yelp.

She straightened her back as he entered her completely. Her wings stuck straight out on both sides and her tattoos started glowing so brightly that he had to close his eyes from being blinded by them, but he didn't stop.

He pulled his dick back out of her asshole, but only partially, before slamming it back in, drawing another shout from the demon's lips as her legs began to quiver once more. He could feel her energy and power connecting with him. He could feel her desires enter him. Her emotions merged with his for that brief moment and he could see worries and concerns that she never let show. 

"Fuck," she shouted as he worked into a rhythm of hard and fast pounding into her asshole.

He could feel waves of sorry and sharp stabbings of hate for another being. Something too unfocused for him to make out, but it was there. She had an enemy. She had a goal. She had a reason. 

His dick began to burn from the lack of lubrication around his dick and so he pulled out of her asshole and pushed against her pussy once more. Maintaining the same rhythm, Kyle began smacking himself into her cunt.

There was another woman in her visions. 

No. Not woman. Demon.

There was another female demon in her vision. She loved her dearly. Was it a sister? She didn't feel like a lover, but more of a sister.

She screamed in pleasure as his dick began to swell. He would cum very soon.

The other demonic woman was trapped somewhere, but he couldn't make out where. He wasn't even sure if Riggan knew where. All he knew for sure was that it was Riggan's every intention to save her.

He exploded into the demon queen's cunt as her womb drank every last drop of him up like it was thirsting to death. She wrapped her arms around the trunk of the tree as her wings vibrated rapidly. He could feel her pussy close in around his rod before relaxing. 

TBC
Old 22-02-2020, 10:38 AM
Samster

He pulled out of her and she slowly slid down the side of the tree until she was set with her back against it. She looked up at him with a smile.

"Now you know part of who I am," she said in a soft and saddened voice.

"I understand some, but nothing clearly," he admitted as he lowered himself and rested his elbows on his knees. "Who is the other demon?'

"My sister," Riggan explained with a pained look on her face. "Her name is Aurora."

Holly gripped the tree branch that she had found so tightly that her fingers were beginning to hurt, but she refused to relax even for a moment. She had bashed the club against Eliza's head so many times that she had lost count.

What was happening to her? Just since the time they had both fallen in the hole, Eliza had been changing in front of her. Two slashes ran along for about four inches above both of her shoulder blades, but Holly didn't remember hitting her there. Maybe it was from the fall, but that didn't seem right either.

Eliza had stopped trying to get up after the last smack from the club and a longer moment had gone by than Holly was comfortable with since she had even moved.

"Eliza?" She called half ready to hammer her club down again. She didn't stir. 

Holly bent down and tried to take a look at her face. There was enough light from the candle above them for her to make out colors, but it wasn't enough to get a good enough look at her face from her lying on her stomach. Holly swallowed hard and used her club to push on Eliza's arm until she was pushed over on her back. 

Holly held her breath as she leaned over to see the top half of the woman's face covered in dark blood as horns were growing from her forehead. She took a step back at the sight and had to hide a scream in her hand. 

Once she worked up her nerve again, Holly leaned over Eliza once more and took a closer look. 

They were horns!

"Eliza?" She whispered once more. 

Eliza's eyes shot open as she looked at Holly. She had no pupils! Her eyes were practically glowing white in the moonlight as the darkness of her blood stained the flesh around them, making them appear even brighter.

She held her branch back as she readied another swing, but Eliza was up on her feet in a flash holding both of her arms as she pushed her back against the stone pillars behind her. 

Her club fell to the ground and she thought for an instant it was all over. The rage and hate in Eliza's face were enough to let her know that her life was over, but just when she was ready to give up, the woman let go and stepped back.

"What are you doing?" Holly asked once she was able to speak again. 

"We wait," was all that Eliza would say before turning from her and looking up to the sky. "We wait for his return."

"Whose return?" Holly asked as terror took over her thoughts.

Who was coming and what did he want with her? 

"You'll see," Eliza answered with her back still to her. Anger flashed over Holly as she stared at the woman's bloody back. Why was she so sure of herself? What did she know? Why wouldn't she tell her?

Holly reached down and grabbed the club once more. She dashed toward Eliza with it raised above her head. With as much strength as she could muster, Holly swung the weapon down. It cracked against the back of Eliza's head, sending her down to her knees again, but as Holly pulled back for another swing blood sprayed over her face. 

She wiped it from her eyes to see two long bat-like wings sticking out of Eliza's back where her cuts were. The demonic woman turned to look as surprised as Holly was before leaping into the air with her wings carrying her out of the hole. 

"What the hell was that?!" Holly shouted into the air.

Who was the man coming for her?
Old 22-02-2020, 10:43 AM
Samster

Okay

"I felt her presence for a brief moment," Riggan explained as she looked up to Kyle. "I thought she was dead, but for that brief moment I knew exactly where she was and what she was doing."

"What happened?" Kyle asked as he shifted his weight and sat down in front of the naked demon. "Why'd she disappear again?"

"She had built enough energy to free herself from whatever prison she had been stuck in," the demon queen answered as moisture grew in her eyes. "I could feel her emotions of triumph as she had her knight before a warrior of light had approached her."

"What's a warrior of light?" 

"They are angels sent out to hunt demons like my sister and myself," she explained with obvious disgust in her tone. "They don't care about why we are and only paint us as what we are."

"So a warrior of light killed your sister?"

"No," she answered as she shook her head. "The warrior made my sister a slave to the knight."

Was that possible? Kyle couldn't imagine having the power to enslave Riggan and didn't want to imagine such a thing even if he could.

"My sister is a mere property for that knight now. They turned him into one of their knights. Aurora did all the work and that man gets all the glory for it." Riggan turned her head from Kyle as she scowled.

"I will help you get your sister back," he promised her. "I don't know how, but I will do whatever it takes to get her back for you."

"That's sweet of you, but you have no idea what I'm up against in this," she stated as her eyes met his once more. "We have to get a lot stronger before we can even think about such a thing."

"Isn't that why we're doing what we're doing?" He asked with a smile. "We're gaining energy for just that right?"

She lightly shook her head. "We are gaining energy so that I can expand this world. The strength that's in this world right now is just a drop of water to the ocean of pain that awaits us."

Kyle walked forward on his knees until he was pushed between her legs as she sat with her back against the tree. She looked up at him and smiled her seductive smile. He returned her smile with one of his own before raising up on his knees. His massive cock slowly grew until it was in her face again. 

"And what exactly do you think you're doing?" She asked as she looked up into his eyes. Her white eyes glowed fiercely as her toothy smile revealed her sharp canines. 

"I'm feeling like a round two is in order," he explained as he pushed his dick against her lips. She looked as if she was going to make another comment, but stopped short and simply opened her mouth as he slid himself into her mouth.

Her tongue worked around him as her lips slid further back his shaft. The vibration of her moans began driving him crazy. HIs balls tingled and he knew that she was hurrying his orgasm along, but he wasn't ready for that. He pulled his cock from her mouth and picked her up as he shifted his knees forward until they were spread around the tree trunk. He then slowly lowered the demon back down until he felt himself push into her soaking wet pussy, spreading her further around him.

She moaned in pleasure as he filled her with his rod. Her eyes shot wider as he pressed his lips to hers and slid his tongue into her mouth. Her wings let out a tiny flutter as he began to gently lift her up and back down.

Her dark red skin glistened with sweat as he felt her cunt tighten around him once more. She moaned out as her orgasm vibrated every inch of him. 

He was going to take his time with her this time.

TBC
Video Anticipation:
http://www.xvideos.com/video36103657...f_thi s_girl_
http://www.xvideos.com/video32426857..._-_xvideos.com
http://www.xvideos.com/video37095927/my_horny_sister
http://www.xvideos.com/video33994099...irlfriend.2017
http://www.xvideos.com/video32529887...ayakawa.serina
Old 22-02-2020, 10:48 AM
Samster

Following on each & every character's sexcipation........

Joe dashed through the forest as fast as he could. He had let himself get careless a few times and had a few bruises to show for it as he slammed into trees in the pitch black night. He had to find Coralyn. He had to find Katey. He had to find Eliza.

He had to save at least one person.

The ground below him seemed to disappear as he stumbled and fell into an opening. He rolled down a hill and landed at the beginning of a large open field. 

Soft blue lights flickered on and off throughout the air around him. Were they fireflies? He hadn't seen any form of life other than the survivors and the creatures of the night until now. It seemed strange. Sounds of giggling filled the air around him. 

These were not fireflies.

The lights closed in around him and he squinted his eyes in an attempt to make out any figures. 

That's when they shifted into view. 

Blue-skinned women with butterfly wings fluttered down from the sky and landed all around him. Their eyes were solid white and none of them wore any clothes. 

"Hi," he said through a dry throat as he felt a hand fumbling with the button of his pants. 

He looked down to see one of the blue-skinned fairies pulled his pants and underwear to the ground and eyeing his dick, which was beginning to swell to attention to the sight of all the naked beautiful women.

He looked around as they seemed to multiply. 5, 10, 30. More and more showed up until he stopped trying to count them. They surrounded him. The giggling shifted to moans immediately as he felt the one that had pulled his pants down take him in her mouth. He wanted to stop her, but the feeling of pleasure was just too great. 

Others reached their hands out and started rubbing him everywhere as the fairy on the ground continued to work her mouth on him. He reached out and gripped one of their ass cheeks, sending another chain of moans from all of them. He slid his fingers around and plunged them into her pussy. The large crowd of blue woman screamed in pleasure all at once. Even the one sucking on his dick screamed a vibrating scream around his shaft. 

Hands grabbed his shoulders and pulled him down on his back as the one pulled her mouth from his cock and crawled up his body. She kept low so he could feel her soft skin slide up his dick as she slithered.

He lay motionless as the crowd dropped low to watch as the one on top of him pushed herself down on him. He felt hot wetness surround him as she lowered herself on him. They all let out another scream as she began bouncing on him. Another one straddled his face, putting her pussy against his lips so that he had no choice but to use his tongue. 

The screams of pleasure continued until that's all he could hear. He felt her pussy tighten around his dick more and more as she rode him. She felt amazing! He wasn't sure how much longer he would last and wasn't sure what would happen once he finished.

"Slow down," he pleaded around the other one's cunt. "I'm going to cum.'

The one on his face lifted up and twisted over. That's when he noticed the change. 

Their blue skin had changed to a black that made the night sky look like it was day. Their skin was the absence of sight. It was as if they were made up of something that consumed reality itself. Their eyes glowed a bright red. 

He looked down at the one riding him. Her red eyes glowed angrily as she bounced up and down. He could feel his orgasm coming quickly, but could also feel that was exactly what she wanted. That seemed to be what they all wanted. 

They waited in anticipation. He tried to hold it back but it was no good. Her pussy sucked at him and massaged his dick. She wanted it and she was going to get it.

With a moan, Joe's cock shot out like a cannon into the womb of the dark fairy. A roar of ecstasy pounded the silence of the night and he could feel his energy draining from him. 

His eyes grew darker as the fairies closed in around him. They were devouring his being. When they were done there would be nothing left of him aside from a memory.

In time, even the memory would fade.

Gavin shook his head to rid himself of the thoughts that had been entering his head. 

Krystal stared at him with distrust in her eyes. She had every right to not trust him. He felt himself changing. It was like his brain was melting away its humanity only to leave behind the shell that was the monster he was meant to be.

Take her. Reach out and take her.

She closed his eyes until the thoughts left him. They were coming back louder every time. It was only a matter of time until he had fully turned.

The darkness of the night outside was calling to him. He could feel his brothers in the trees many miles away. They were staying in the nesting grounds this night. He desired to be with his brothers but another desire pulled at him.

The dark skinned woman sat on the bed and stared down at him with a frown. Her perky breasts pushed her white shirt out enough to show off her tight and muscular figure. She wore jeans but that couldn't hide her tight ass and long legs from his eyes. 

"What are you smiling at?" She asked in an angry tone.

He shook his head again. He had to get control of the monster inside of him. He had to stop it from coming out. If he was losing control this quickly who knows what he would end up doing. She was beautiful though. He had noticed her beauty when he was still a human. Of course, he would never have enough courage to come on to her. Not like Kyle.

Kyle.

He thought about what had happened to his friend. He had turned into a large red demon. He did seem to have control of himself though. Maybe he should have gone with his friend. Maybe Kyle would know what to do.

Shaking his head again, Gavin pushed himself up the wall until he was sitting down adjacent from Krystal.

"You seem to shake your head a lot," she commented. "Something wrong?"

"I turn," he tried to explain to her what was happening to him, but clicks and hisses came out after. The longer he remained in this form the harder it was to get words out. He wanted to warn her to get away from him but couldn't find the words.

"You turn?" She asked with confusion painted on her pretty face. 

Her skin burned with heat to his cold flesh and he wanted to reach out to just touch it. He wanted to feel her. He wanted to...

"No," he said out loud with another shake of the head. "Run!" 

She jumped up from the bed and dashed around toward the door as he felt a surge of energy rush up him. He leaped up and before he knew what was happening, he was in the air attempting to land on the woman. She screamed and ran out the door with him close behind her.

It felt like he was in the back seat while the monster drove his body. He could only watch in horror as he gained ground on her. She made it out the front door and jumped out into the dirt path that divided the houses in the village. 

He screamed a strange sound as he dug his claws into the ground to turn sharply toward her as she dashed toward another porch. He leaped through the air as she dropped at the last second, sending him crashing through a window. He shook his head and looked out the broken window for the woman, but she wasn't there.

He tried to shout for her to keep going wherever she was, but only screeches and clicks came out. He could feel her body heat coming from somewhere close. She was just outside the house hiding from him, but he knew he would find her. He knew it would be over for her.

Krystal pressed her back against the wall of the house as she slid along it toward the back. She wasn't sure what had happened to him, but his instincts had definitely taken over. It was after her and she couldn't allow that to happen. 

Another scream sounded out as she could hear it leap back outside in search of her. It seemed to know where she was no matter what. She readied her legs for another sprint as dropped down behind her forcing her to run back onto the dirt path.

It was right behind her and she didn't' know how much longer she'd be able to keep evading its attacks. She dropped onto her belly and felt the wind rush over her as the creature had leaped at her. It landed ahead of her and dug its nails into the ground to stop its dash before turning and grinning at her.

"Why?" She asked in desperation.

The creature made a series of clicks and hisses as it tried to communicate with her, but she shook her head to convey that she didn't understand. Its face showed nothing but lust for the hunt and it readied its body for another leap.

A large shadowed form came crashing down next to the creature and landed so hard that dirt kicked up, blocking her vision for a brief moment. Once the dust cleared, she saw a massive muscular red-skinned man with horns coming from his head. He growled at the creature, who started to back away from him, but he caught it by the neck and lifted it into the air.

She watched in horror as it twisted until the creature stopped moving and slung it into the darkness like discarding a piece of trash. He turned to look at her and gave her a sympathetic smile.

"I'm sorry," he said in a booming voice. "I was almost too late."

"Who are you?" she asked not able to hide the fear from her voice.

"A friend," he said as he took a step forward and extended his hand out.

"I'm pretty sure I'd remember you," she forced a laugh as she tried to remain calm.

"I saved your life once," he offered.

Her eyes went wide.

"Kyle?" She asked in shock. "What happened?"

He began explaining something about sacrificing his humanity in order to save the others, but she stopped listening. Something wasn't right. She could feel a darkness in him. She could see that his smiles never quite met his eyes.

"What do you want?" She interrupted his lies.

His smile shifted to a more honest and evil one.

"You," he answered as he stepped forward. 

She tried to run, but couldn't find the willpower to do so. She could only stand and stare like a deer in headlights. She looked down to see that his gigantic cock was growing erect. He took another step forward before gently sliding his hand down her cheek.

"I'll take you to Katey," he offered. She looked up into his white eyes in shock.

"Katey's alive?" She asked with delight. "I feared the worse."

"I'll take you to her after we are finished," he continued. 

She looked back down at his fully erect dick and took a step back. It was far too large for her to take in! She started to shake her head slowly.

"I don't think I can," she started to say but he interrupted her with his low and loud voice.

"You can," he said before his eyes went dark. "You will."

"Then you will take me to Katey?" She confirmed as she straightened her back. 

"Yes," he agreed as he wrapped one of his large hands around his throbbing cock and squeezed.

She would do it. 

"For Katey," she said more to herself than to him as she dropped to her knees and worked her tongue up the backside of his shaft to get things started.

His dick was so big that she wasn't even sure if she'd be able to get her mouth around it. She worked her tongue up to the tip and measured its girth by opening her mouth around it. She would be able to fit her lips around it at least. It pulsated and a tiny drop of pre-cum bubbled from the tip as she tasted it on her tongue as she pushed her head forward. 

He tasted sweet and spicy as she felt his rod throb around her mouth as she slid her head forward. He let out a slight moan as the end started toward the back of her throat. She looked down to see how much was left and her eyes shot open wide in surprise. It seemed to go on forever! She started to pull her head away but felt his hand push against the back of her head. He pushed her head forward until it pushed against the back of her throat. She didn't fight it and eventually was able to take him further in. He groaned as she held her breath.

The feeling of his gigantic cock pushing through her throat was strange. It wasn't bad like she originally thought it would be. It was just different. She could feel his heartbeat in her throat. She could taste more of his sweetly spicy juices slide along her tongue as he allowed her to pull her head back to catch her breath. 

His dick plopped out of her mouth and bounced in the air as she sucked in as much air as her lungs would allow. It was massive but manageable. She looked up at him to find him staring back down at her with a smile.

He dropped to his knees in front of her with a loud thud and reached his hands out. He grabbed the collar of her shirt and pulled roughly creating a ripping sound followed by a breeze on her chest that wasn't there before. She looked down to see her shirt ripped completely in half down the front. He slid his fingernail under the center of her white bra and pulled one time to send it flying to her sides, revealing her breasts to him. 

His eyes glowed with lust as he pushed her shoulder until she was facing away from him. She felt his hand press against the center of her back and push until she lied down on her stomach. She could feel the cold packed dirt press against her breasts as he slid his fingernails down her pants creating a sharp ripping noise as the air touched her from her right asscheek all the way down her right leg. He repeated the same thing on her left side until she could feel her entire ass and legs touched by the cold night air.

She wasn't cold for long.

She closed her eyes as she felt the heat from his face as he hovered over her ass. She let out an instinctive moan as his tongue flicked inside of her pussy so quickly that she tightened her asscheeks in response. His tongue felt amazing. It felt better than anything she had felt before. He seemed to know just where to touch as he worked her.

She found herself wanting more. She even begged for him to continue under her breath. Her body tightened and her pulse quickened as she exploded into an orgasm. He continued to lick her until her body stopped shaking. Then the heat of his face was gone.

Once again, the cold night air touched her flesh as she longed for his heat again. She watched as his hand slammed into the ground next to her and felt the heat of his face next to her ear as he whispered.

"I'll go slow," he promised and she sucked in a quick gasp of air as she felt the same massive cock she had in her throat push against her pussy.

It's too big, she thought. Don't do it, came to her mind. It's going to hurt, she wanted to say. She wanted to say a lot of things right then. She wanted to protest, but only one thing came from her lips. That one surprised her more than anything else that had happened in the night.

"Okay."

His breath washed over her ear as she felt her pussy stretch around the head of his dick. She grunted as she felt herself widen for him. She moaned as she felt him rub her clit as he entered her. She slowly pushed her breath out as he pushed inside of her.

She stiffened her body but spread her legs a bit wider to aid him in his efforts. She would accept all of him. Her pussy stretched almost to the point of tearing, but at no point was the pain greater than the pleasure. She was enjoying it! She wanted more!

At one point he stopped for a brief moment to allow her time to catch her breath but she didn't want that.

"Keep going," she grunted. "Don't stop. Keep going."

His soft grunts in her ear continued as he pushed further inside. She was wondering how much more of him there was when she felt his hips push against her ass. She took him all in! He felt amazing to her. The heat spreading from him, rushed up her body, sheltering her from the cold night air. 

He pulled back out, leaving her empty before filling her again with a single push. He continued until he picked up the pace into a quick and heavy rhythm. She cried out in passion as her pussy begged for him over and over. Every time he reentered her, her pussy thanked him with a squeeze and cried for his return when he started to pull away.

Her screams grew louder as his grunts turned to moans in her ear.

She wanted him... She wanted all of him......... She needed him.....

He consumed her every thought as his dick pushed inside and her thoughts were left blank when he pulled away. She could feel an orgasm approaching like none other she had ever experienced.

"I'm going to cum," she shouted as quickly as she could. 

"I know," he moaned in her ear as he slammed his cock into her so hard that it drove her orgasm out immediately. She cum around his cock harder than she had ever done before. Her screams were so loud and uncontrollable that drool dripped from her open lips and created a small mud puddle under her mouth.

He grunted louder and louder as he worked his way in and out of her. She wanted to taste him again. She wanted to taste his sweet-spicy juices. She was about to say something, but it was like he could read her mind. 

She felt her pussy empty as his hand threw her over on her back and he straddled her legs as he grabbed the base of his shaft and squeezed. She opened her mouth in hope of catching some of his cum.

He threw his head back and moaned as a long hot stream of cum blasted from his cock and landed up her stomach, chest and stopped on her cheek. She was amazed by how much had come out, but he wasn't done. Another blast shot up a bit more center and landed on her lips and in her mouth. She tasted his sweet cum as the spiciness left a small burning sensation over her tongue. He shot multiple shots until her chest was covered with lines of his cum and he fell over onto his side on the ground and stared down at her.

She lied still feeling the hot cum on her flesh which blocked the cold chill of the night. Her thoughts went to him. Her every thought seemed to be about Kyle. Kyle knew her. He was her protector. He was her champion. 

He was her master.

TBC

Last edited by JEMMA; 22-02-2020 at 04:50 PM.
Old 23-02-2020, 09:49 AM
Samster

Only the Beginning

This is it, Kyle thought as he stepped back to the location that he was having sex with his queen before. He wasn't able to finish that last time. She had warned him of the danger that one of the village women were in, which caused him to have to make a quick retreat. He had to leave so fast that he even left Coralyn lying on the forest floor as she recovered from the exhaustion of succumbing to the new chains on her soul.

Krystal had fared much better in those regards. He only had to carry her part way before she had gained enough strength to walk on her own again. 

"Coralyn," he shouted through the night forest.

"Yes, master?" Came the tall thin blond woman's call as she stepped to him from around a tree. Her naked pale skin shining in the moonlight.

"Let's go," he ordered before turning to face the direction of his wife. In truth, it had only been a few hours since he had seen her but it felt like an eternity. Riggan's warnings were running through his mind over and over again.

What changes were happening? Would she be the same when he got back? Would she be a stranger to him?

He shook his head in attempts to rid himself of the concerns, but it did no good. He picked up his pace as he heard Krystal and Coralyn struggle to keep up with him. There was no way that these two would be able to keep up with his demonic form so he stopped, turned and scooped each woman up on a different shoulder before dashing toward his wife.

The travel didn't take as long as he had thought and he found himself slowing as he neared the clearing that held the two thrones and his wife within. He allowed a few concerns back into his head as he stepped slower.

What if she didn't even recognize him? What if she was something else completely now? She was his only true ally in this world now. What would he do if that was taken away from him?

The clearing was in sight. He still couldn't see his wife. He could feel her through the link that they shared, but he couldn't see nor hear her.

He finally worked up enough courage to push through the last of the trees and step out into the open. He could feel the aura of a woman in the makeshift jail cell he had created within the earth but didn't bother looking in. He would deal with that later. For now he had more important matters.

His wife sat on her throne with her entire body covered with a long black hooded robe. She must have learned the skill to create materials from the air such as him, for he hadn't made the robe for her.

"Eliza?" He asked softly as he dropped his two new sex slave to their feet at his sides. "I'm back."

"Kyle," she whispered with worry in her voice. Her voice carried booming vibration like his but still sounded like her otherwise. "Please."

"What's wrong?" He asked as he took two long strides to close the gap of ground between them. "Are you alright?"

Eliza didn't remove her hood not did she look up. Kyle tried to get a hint as to what had changed about her. She sounded like her thoughts were still there. At least she recognized him. That was the most important thing anyway.

"I've changed," she explained vaguely through a breaking voice. 

"Let me see you," he more pleaded than demanded. 

He waited for her to remove her hood, but she seemed to be struggling with the idea of his eyes on her so he reached out and gripped the end of the hood between two fingers. Gently and slowly, he pulled it back to reveal his wife's face.

The first thing he noticed were the small black horns that stuck out from her forehead and curved up about three inches before ending in sharp points. She tilted her head slightly and looked up at him with her glowing solid white eyes. The whites of her eyes were accentuated by a black stain that covered her face from the top of her forehead down to the ridge of her nose. It looked like a mask. Where the mask stopped her bright red skin started. Much brighter than his dark red skin.

"Am I hideous?" She asked as moisture covering her eyes. He noticed her canine teeth had grown long and sharp in his absence as well. 

"You are beautiful," he argued and placed a hand on the side of her face to comfort her.

He wasn't lying either. She still held the facial structure of the Eliza he remembered. She still held that same look in her eyes as before. She was the same in all the ways he would want her to remain so, but the changes only seemed to make her more attractive to him.

"My face isn't the only change," she said quietly as she seemed to fight for herself to stand up. 

She stood and let her robe fall from her shoulders to reveal her bright red body. He observed her from her slim neck, over her large but firm breasts, down her tight stomach that revealed lines down the side to show her muscles, her wide hips and down her long legs. She looked the same, other than her skin color. 

"Please be kind," she pleaded as she slowly spun her body to reveal her back.

His eyes widened as he seen two bat-like wings just above her shoulder blades. They extended out as his eyes fell on them. The same black tattoo-like stains made star-like symbols on her bright red flesh around each one. 

Kyle wrapped a large muscular arm around her from behind and squeezed gently. He felt her arms press against his hold as she breathed a sigh of relief.

'You are beautiful," he repeated as he pressed his lips to the side of her head. He tasted blood. "You're injured."

"We have a captive," she explained as he released his wife to follow her to the large hole that held the tiny redheaded woman with a fiery temper.

He looked down to see her staring up at him with wide and frightened eyes. Next to her was a large tree branch with dark stains on it.

"She nearly killed me," Eliza continued as she pointed down. "That club of hers was almost my end."

"She's the last," Kyle said as he forced anger out for the task at hand. 

He desperately wanted to drop down and crush the woman for hurting his wife. He wanted to end her right there and then, but knew that the task was almost done. He had to finish it right.

"You've had quite the productive night," Eliza said in a happier tone as she turned to regard the new additions. 

Kyle turned from the redhead to watch his wife step between Krystal and Coralyn, rubbing her hands over their shoulders as if they were only products to examine. She was right.

"Let's end this," Kyle stated just before dropping into the hole and landing with a great thud.

As he stood straight, the half-demon felt something crash against his back. He turned to see Holly, the angry redheaded woman with a tiny structured body yet large breasts, smash her club into him over and over. He watched in amusement as exhaustion took her over and she dropped the club before falling to her knees.

"Are you finished?" He asked with a chuckle. 

"Who are you?" She breathed as she looked up at him. "What have you done to everyone?"

"You know me, Holly," he teased as he lowered himself to look straight into her green eyes. 

"I don't know you," she demanded. It sounded like an angry mumble. "Go ahead and kill me then!"

"Kill you?" He said with a laugh. "I don't want to kill you." 

"Then what the hell do you want with me?!" She shouted in a flash of absolute anger.

Kyle didn't answer with words. He dropped to his knees and stared down the woman's body. Her short cut bright red hair perfectly contrasted her pale freckled face as her green eyes narrowed into an angry and bitter stare. She was very short and skinny, but he could see her large and perky breasts pushing against her gray long-sleeved shirt that was covered with stains from mud and sweat. Her hips were narrow but wide enough to tell she was in her adulthood. She was young. Probably in her early twenties.

Her eyes went wide with a fear that replaced her anger. He looked down and noticed that his penis had begun to swell into an erection. His large cock aimed straight at her.

"Once we have sex," he began, bringing a gulp from her. "You will be a part of this and no longer need to have fear in your heart."

"I've never," she began in a whisper.

"You're a virgin?" Kyle asked as his eyes widened.
Old 23-02-2020, 09:50 AM
Samster

"The closest I got was when I tried to give Gavin a blowjob to save our lives," the woman turned her head from him to not give him the satisfaction of seeing her expression. "And that didn't work."

"I'll be gentle," Kyle promised as he stroked her shoulder. 

Holly started to jerk her shoulder away at the touch but loosened her tension once he didn't grab her. She turned to look into his eyes again. He could see her aura, but couldn't feel her desires. He couldn't see the steps he needed to take. 

"I don't understand," he said more to himself than to her.

"What do you mean?" She asked as she made a point to avoid looking at his monstrous cock.

"We need her energy in a different way," came the familiar voice of Riggan from above him. 

He looked up to find Riggan and Eliza staring down at him from the surface. With a quick thought, he caused the ground to rise until it was level with the surface and the stone pillars retracted back into the earth.

Holly sat on her knees and looked around as she became surrounded by the sex slaves to ensure she didn't escape.

"What's going on?" Kyle asked as he stared into Riggan's eyes.

"We are ready to begin the ritual," Riggan explained vaguely as she waved her hands around and her eyes seemed to go somewhere distant.

A wide white line circled around them until it became a circle. White symbols formed within and Kyle could feel a strange tingling feeling surge through him. He eyed his wife to see her looking just as confused as he felt.

"We will have sex here," the demon queen stated as she lifted a hand, creating a round bed in the middle of the circle. "And she will be our conduit for power."

Holly's scream caused Kyle to snap his head in her direction. Iron clamps snapped around her wrists and ankles and chains began to materialize from them. The petite woman shouted in protest as they dragged her across the circle to the center of one of the symbols where two large pillars made out of black marble erected from the earth. The chains connected to both pillars and pulled the woman tight until her arms and legs spread out wide.

"What's happening?!" Holly shouted into the night as Riggan waved a hand, causing the woman's clothes to burn off, revealing her naked body.

Around the circular bed set three other symbols and with a gesture from Riggan each of his sex slaves took her position inside of each marking.

"Now we begin," Riggan said with much joy in her tone. 

The demon queen lied down on the bed and waved all of her clothing away with another gesture revealing her naked red body. 

The sun beamed down on her flesh as she motioned for Kyle to join her. Her face held an expression of passion that he had yet to see on her before. He looked to Eliza, who shrugged and stepped toward the center of the circle. He dropped to his knees on the bed and pushed Riggan's legs apart as she stared back up at him with misty eyes.

Lying down until he felt her breasts press against his chest, Kyle pushed his cock against the demon queen's warmth. A flash of white rushed through his head at the touch and he pulled back immediately.

"What was that?" He asked in shock.

Riggan stared back at him and gave a small smile.

"It's part of the ritual," was all she would tell him. 

He pushed his dick back against her and another flash rushed through him. Riggan moaned and he could feel her heels push against his ass, encouraging him to push himself into her. He closed his eyes and felt her warmth surround him as he pushed. She screamed out in pleasure, but it sounded like the scream was growing more distant as the white shifted to swirls of different colors taking his entire vision.

Holly's heart pounded louder than it had ever beaten before. She looked around at the spectacle in front of her. 

Katey, Krystal, and Coralyn stood within the symbols that seemed to pulsate some kind of light that rushed over their bodies, causing them to shout out in ecstasy as the large demon claiming to be Kyle mindlessly pounded his too-large cock into the strange demon woman who had just appeared out of nowhere. Eliza or at least the woman that used to be Eliza stared at it all with the same shock and horror that she felt painted on her face.

"Eliza," the demon woman, Riggan she thought she heard her called, cried out through moans to Eliza who shook her head and stared back at her. 

Holly looked around to find a way to escape while all of her captors were preoccupied with the nonsense that displayed before her. Her wrists were clamped so tight that it hurt when she tried to pull the free. Her ankles were in the same shape. She could feel the cold morning air touching every part of her naked body as she wiggled and rolled her head in hopes of seeing a way of escape.

Below her, a new symbol appeared and began glowing similar to the way the mindless women's did. She squirmed as she felt the light rise up and touch her feet. It felt warm. It felt like when you walk across a window and step directly into the sunlight. 

The light began its slow climb up her legs and the warmth followed with it. She struggled more frantically as the light rose above her knees and she knew it wouldn't stop. She knew that the light would cover her entirely soon, but not knowing what that meant drove her crazy.

A scream distracted her momentarily from the climbing warmth and Holly looked up to see that Eliza had joined the fun on the bed. The large man seemed to be taking turns as he removed his massive cock from one of the women before plunging it into another.

She shook her head and looked down to see that the glow was rising to her waist. She could feel the warmth penetrate her in every possible way. It felt wonderful, but she refused to accept it. She refused to give her control up because of the dark magic.

Her breath quickened as the glow rose above her breasts, she could feel her nipples being tugged at by the warm light as it climbed up her neck. 

She rose her head as high as she could with her nose sticking up as if afraid the glow would suffocate her. 

Light covered her eyes.

Her entire body from head to toes was covered by the strange warm light now. She held her breath for as long as she could but eventually had to release. She sucked in the air to find that breathing was still possible. She almost laughed in relief.

Something touching her foot caused her to snap out of her temporary relief as she looked down to see thick black vines twisting around her ankles as they began their climb up her body.

"What the hell?!" She screamed in a mixture of horror and anger as the vines moved past her calf. 

A third vine spun wide circles around both of her legs as it too made a climb up her body. She shook her legs as violently as she could in an attempt to knock them off, but they continued their climb without even a slowed down pace from the results.

That squeezed around her thighs.

She looked up at her wrists and gave another pull, but the clamps wouldn't budge. She was stuck where she stood. She could feel the two vines tickle her asshole and pussy in an almost teasing manner. The warmth from the glow intensified, causing her body to be sexually ready. She shook the pleasant thoughts from her head as the third vine squeezed between her breasts and up her neck, wrapping around her throat but not so tight that she couldn't breathe.

It felt comforting.

She almost laughed at how she was starting to desire the vines and as her mouth opened, the third vine slipped into her mouth. She twisted her head, but it had grown and swelled past her tongue. 

She let out a moan of pleasure as she felt the first two vines penetrate her. She screamed a muffled scream as they began working in and out of her. They swelled and shrunk to a rhythm that had her screaming from passion as the vine in her mouth pulsated as well.

She tried to look over to the three on the circular bed but realized that the glow had created a prism around her and she couldn't see past three feet from any angle. 

Faster and faster the vines moved. Faster and faster her screams followed. It felt so amazing to her. She wondered if this is what sex actually felt like. What had she been missing?

She thought back to Gavin and how she wanted to take him up on offer of sex at the time. She wanted him then but just couldn't find the courage to accept him. That's why she reacted the way she did. Anger had always been her way of defending. It was her weapon. It stopped her from pain.

Suddenly she felt hot juices fill her insides as the vines swelled larger and larger with every pump of fluid. The vine in her mouth began to swell as well. She screamed as her body went into the convulsions of sexual release. 

Hot and sweet juices exploded in her mouth so hard and fast that she had no choice but to swallow most of it. She felt the access juices run down her chin and drip on her breasts. 

Her thoughts seemed to disappear and be replaced with images of shadows lurking about at every corner. She looked around to see where she was. Black was all she could see. The silence was all that she could hear. 

Her vision returned her back to her current situation as she looked down to see more vines sliding and twisting up her body. She couldn't see her legs from the vines and they were climbing faster. They were going to cover her entire body!

Kyle looked around as he floated through a void of emptiness, interrupted by visions of various things from time to time. He looked over as a man touched a small statue on a fireplace mantle. 

The vision was gone as soon as it was there and he just shrugged it off as he continued his flight.

A vision of that same man having sex with a blond woman appeared and he could feel magic from within.

The vision left again, but this time Kyle didn't shrug it off. It must mean something.

Another.

The man was in a strange world of white and a beautiful woman with short black hair floated toward him. She pressed her lips to the mans and accepted him inside of her.

The visions continued as they told a story of a man gaining power for a succubus similar to his relationship with Riggan. He gave her great amounts of power until she had taken control of her own prison and had him as her knight.

He watched as a woman dropped into the world and helped take back control from the succubus, creating a soul chain against her so that she had to serve the man who had once worked for her.

He watched as despair washed over the succubus. 

He watched the rise and fall of Riggan's sister.

With a blink, Kyle was out of the empty void and back in the circular bed. He was covered with sweat and looked down to see Riggan and Eliza both in similar states. They moaned and screamed as he pounded himself inside of them. 

He could feel his climax coming on and pulled his cock out before gripping it tightly. He waited for a split second before he shot cum like a cannon over both women. They rubbed and kissed each other as they tasted his warm hot blasts of cum.

Once the last drop fell from the tip of his dick, Kyle fell over beside them on the bed and caught his breath.

Riggan was the first to stand up and look around at the aftermath of their ritual. He watched her as she nodded in satisfaction.

"All went well," she purred as she looked back at the two on the bed.

Kyle stood up and looked around to see what was suppose to happen.

Shock filled him as his eyes fell over his sex slaves. They stood in the same manner that they were standing when it began, but their skin had turned to marble. They had been turned into statues!
Old 23-02-2020, 09:53 AM
Samster

He looked over to where Holly had been chained to find a large black cocoon covering the entire area where she had once been chained.

"Her journey's just begun," Riggan explained as she approached him from behind and wrapped her arms around his waist. 

"What does all this mean for us?" Eliza asked. 

Kyle turned to see his wife rubbing her hand over the statue of Katey with pure curiosity painted over her face.

"It means we are expanding our reach," Riggan teased before stepping back toward the center of the circle and waving her hands around.

The circle, bed, and symbols melted into the ground leaving the statues and the cocoon still standing. Riggan approached the cocoon and rubbed her hand down the center before stopping with an open palm. Fire engulfed the entire cocoon and it faded away.

Something small dropped to the ground and Kyle walked over to inspect it. He leaned down and brushed some ash away before his eyes went wide in shock.

Holly lied on the ground, curled in a ball. She had shrunk down to just a few inches tall. Her body structure and skin tone were exactly the same. She had butterfly wings sticking out of her back and they flittered a few times as she shifted around.

"What happened to her?!" Eliza asked. 

Kyle looked over his shoulder to see his wife had approached and was kneeling down next to him with her wide eyes locked to the tiny woman.

"She has been turned into a pixie," Riggan said in a happy tone. "I kind of envy her to be honest."

"Pixie?" Kyle asked as he scooped the tiny woman in his hand and stood up. "Why?"

"It's part of the ritual," the demon queen explained as she walked over to him and studied Holly. "The gods that allow the ritual to be placed ask a price for such power. They want pixies to flourish within the realms. The species almost died off completely at one point until the price was made. There are still very few because making them is difficult."

"What's she going to do?" Eliza asked incredulously. "Once she awakens to find herself in this tiny form, she'll lose it."

"That's not our problem," Riggan laughed. "We have done our part for the gods. Now it's all on her for the rest. She will be teleported away from this world and into another where her mission will be made clearer to her."

A bright light from his hand startled Kyle almost to the point of dropping the tiny woman. When the light had faded he looked in astonishment to find that Holly was gone.

"You saw the visions yes?" Riggan asked as she looked up to Kyle, bringing his attention back to her.

"I did," he answered with a sober nod. "I have seen enough to understand."

"Good," the demon said with a satisfied nod.

"Visions?" Eliza asked.

Kyle explained what he had seen and what he knew about Riggan's sister and her current situation. Eliza seemed to take it all in with simple nods as he went on. 

"We will begin testing our expansion of power soon," Riggan explained as she smiled at the both of them. "You two have the power to conjure things. I suggest creating a better home than an open field with a couple of stone seats."

The demon queen spread her wings and with a simple bend of her legs, she sprang into the air and disappeared into the sky, leaving Kyle and his wife alone.

"She's right," Eliza stated as she looked around. "Let's build our home."

End of Episode one.

Hope you guys enjoyed yourselves on this Episode.

Now it's time to work and share with you guys on Episode 2.

TBC soon.....Stay Tune
Cheers!
Old 24-02-2020, 10:08 AM
Samster

Hey guys!

Already started a whole new story being a sequel to the current one.

Please do check it out at

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=764473

Enjoy....!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1