The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 12-11-2017, 03:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: Wish that Malaysia girls can be brought back to GL Legal Scene

Quote:
Originally Posted by sting691 View Post
Too fast that we never see it coming that they will replace by PRC.

Back then PRC FL good quality staying in hotels also no more than 150. Now they charge 200. Siao ah!

Only lao jiao boleh land wls still have free access to return home on mandatory one mth leave.

If new boleh land wl apply yellow card, she can't go back in 2 yrs time. Not like last time. Like that who wanna come here?
They can go home but term contract 2 years not feasible for them

How nice if we can turn back the clock
Old 12-11-2017, 04:42 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of
Re: Wish that Malaysia girls can be brought back to GL Legal Scene

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
DaDa sometimes @ BlueWave
Dada is now an AngPai at GBW..... her service number there is 122 but dun expect to see the same Dada of GL as she has put on 20kg.
She looks like Lydia Sum now
Old 12-11-2017, 04:46 PM
Samster (B)

Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
The only Malaysian WL I regularly went for during those glory days was Li Wen back in 2005, around the same time I first joined this forum.

She had great service and hot body too. Wonder how she is now.....
Li Wen transferred over to PT..... Cat50 there.
Old 12-11-2017, 04:47 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Wish that Malaysia girls can be brought back to GL Legal Scene

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
Dada is now an AngPai at GBW..... her service number there is 122 but dun expect to see the same Dada of GL as she has put on 20kg.
Wah Lau Eh...she blew up so fast

Must be swallowing too much cum liao
Old 12-11-2017, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Li Wen transferred over to PT..... Cat50 there.
Alamak.....Now you make me feel like I want to relive the good old days!

Last edited by dbhh; 12-11-2017 at 07:05 PM.
Old 12-11-2017, 05:55 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Alamak.....Now you make feel like I want to relive the good old days!
You can always go to PT to visit her..... although I have not kept in touch with her these past couple of years.... I remember she told me she is at H14 R09
Old 12-11-2017, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

had a bad experience with a malaysian GL and that's my 1st and last time.
Old 12-11-2017, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2505 / Power: 23
sting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Oh well. MILF liao no more SYT.
unforgettable: AB/Blue Ice/Toto (GL150 Msian), Joyce, Vivi (Haru), Crystal (Soapy), Gucci (sgcityangel), Anqier (x2831A), Yoyo (x1606), Yoyo (x1612), Ella (sammybabes), Ava Naomi, Kyrielle, Alicia, Tao Zi, Cheryl (squirter), Candy, TT (squirter), EVA (Bella), K (20A), Amy (466)

current bonks:
Old 12-11-2017, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You can always go to PT to visit her..... although I have not kept in touch with her these past couple of years.... I remember she told me she is at H14 R09
I just searched through the Petain section of the forum.

Unfortunately, based on this post back from 2014, she quit the Petain scene also.

https://sbfsg.net/showpo...ostcount=13005

Wish her all the best.
Old 12-11-2017, 10:50 PM
Samster

Unhappy Re: Wish that Malaysia girls can be brought back to GL Legal Scene

Quote:
I just searched through the Petain section of the forum.

Unfortunately, based on this post back from 2014, she quit the Petain scene also.

https://sbfsg.net/showpo...ostcount=13005

Wish her all the best.
That’s a shame...she is a really smooth operator...damn nice fuck
Old 13-11-2017, 01:10 PM
Samster

sting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond repute

That's why Jolene former GL150 now PT50 said she spent so much money on her skin and weight management.
unforgettable: AB/Blue Ice/Toto (GL150 Msian), Joyce, Vivi (Haru), Crystal (Soapy), Gucci (sgcityangel), Anqier (x2831A), Yoyo (x1606), Yoyo (x1612), Ella (sammybabes), Ava Naomi, Kyrielle, Alicia, Tao Zi, Cheryl (squirter), Candy, TT (squirter), EVA (Bella), K (20A), Amy (466)

current bonks:
Old 13-11-2017, 02:06 PM
Samster

Question Re: Wish that Malaysia girls can be brought back to GL Legal Scene

Quote:
Originally Posted by sting691 View Post
That's why Jolene former GL150 now PT50 said she spent so much money on her skin and weight management.
Who are the ex GL 150 still there bro?

Cookie gone?
Old 13-11-2017, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

How about Ada? Anyone knows where she's working now?
Old 14-11-2017, 01:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Who are the ex GL 150 still there bro?

Cookie gone?
Have not returned for since April.

Cookie elusive. Own time own target report to svc us.

current bonks:
Old 14-11-2017, 03:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 14
Sex Crazy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone still know Emelda gone where ? miss her
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1