The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 18-04-2022, 08:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 13
Hurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Bali Delight

Options are available plenty in Bali, some already mentioned here.

Flame Spa: ~100SGD, no FJ, standard is HJ only, plenty of girls working
Riverview Spa: ~120SGD, FJ, only have 8 girls working at one time max
Ibiza Spa: ~70SGD, FJ, about 7-8 girls, but facilities not as good as Flame or Riverview, think Geylang
Delta Spa: ~110SGD, massage + HJ, 2 hours service, plenty of girls, but you can't see them

Some other options are S Spa, Ofis Spa, list goes on.
Old 19-04-2022, 02:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 4
bradgunnerzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just got back from a holiday in Bali about a week ago. Had a lot of fun. Most of the places mentioned in this thread are still around (some sadly not). I’ll be back again in Bali next week (25/04 - 28/04) for business so will be having some more fun in my downtime.

Any bros here who will be there during the time, feel free to PM me. We can cheong or chill and I can share some of my lobang
Old 19-04-2022, 03:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradgunnerzz View Post
Just got back from a holiday in Bali about a week ago. Had a lot of fun. Most of the places mentioned in this thread are still around (some sadly not). I’ll be back again in Bali next week (25/04 - 28/04) for business so will be having some more fun in my downtime.

Any bros here who will be there during the time, feel free to PM me. We can cheong or chill and I can share some of my lobang
However, what is the protocol to go there. Like need PCR and buy insurance. Come back to SG need to do ART right. Still very troublesome and costly.
Old 19-04-2022, 04:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
However, what is the protocol to go there. Like need PCR and buy insurance. Come back to SG need to do ART right. Still very troublesome and costly.
The protocol to enter Bali as of now is to have a negative PCR result <48h before departing for Bali (80-90 SGD) and fully vaccinated. That’s about it. Insurance they won’t ask you but it’s very cheap, about the cost of a kopi per day. No quarantine or whatever nonsense once you arrive there, free to go cheong

My last trip this month still under their old regulations (need do 26 SGD PCR at Bali airport and pay 50 SGD visa on arrival) but now no more.

Coming back home to SG, just need a negative ART result <48 hours before departure (about 8-9 SGD over there). You can take any flight now as there’s no more VTL nonsense. Once arrive in SG, no need for any more test/SHN at all. Free to go.

If you ask me, it’s definitely worth it for all the fun you can have while over there. SG cheong scene is overpriced and chop carrot head most of the time, lucky JB scene coming back now.
Old 19-04-2022, 08:56 AM
Samster

subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
The protocol to enter Bali as of now is to have a negative PCR result <48h before departing for Bali (80-90 SGD) and fully vaccinated. That’s about it. Insurance they won’t ask you but it’s very cheap, about the cost of a kopi per day. No quarantine or whatever nonsense once you arrive there, free to go cheong

My last trip this month still under their old regulations (need do 26 SGD PCR at Bali airport and pay 50 SGD visa on arrival) but now no more.

Coming back home to SG, just need a negative ART result <48 hours before departure (about 8-9 SGD over there). You can take any flight now as there’s no more VTL nonsense. Once arrive in SG, no need for any more test/SHN at all. Free to go.

If you ask me, it’s definitely worth it for all the fun you can have while over there. SG cheong scene is overpriced and chop carrot head most of the time, lucky JB scene coming back now.
Just nice I am free. What is ur itiernary and ur lobang can pm me??? Also ur contact.
Old 19-04-2022, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quote:

Btw sorry if I go jarkarta after bali do I need anymore test? i might as well go find my friend
Old 19-04-2022, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Just nice I am free. What is ur itiernary and ur lobang can pm me??? Also ur contact.
PM-ed. Yes, you can travel on to Jakarta after Bali without any issue.
Old 19-04-2022, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 15
香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurhurrahrah View Post
Options are available plenty in Bali, some already mentioned here.

Riverview Spa: ~120SGD, FJ, only have 8 girls working at one time max
Some other options are S Spa, Ofis Spa, list goes on.
Will try this river view spa when I’m there in may. Great info. Thanks.

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's learning to dance in the rain.

拿得起,要放得下。。。
一场游戏,一场梦。。。
Old 20-04-2022, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
megaman11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi. Am heading to Bali in the next few weeks. Anyone tried Sway Spa? Used to be Swell spa
Old 20-04-2022, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by megaman11 View Post
Hi. Am heading to Bali in the next few weeks. Anyone tried Sway Spa? Used to be Swell spa
Yes, tried it 2 weeks ago. Tried their 90 min package with 2 girls and was completely blown away One of the girls who served me was excellent so I’m going to book a 1-on-1 with her next week when I’m back.

It’s located deep within a housing neighbourhood but no problems in getting a Gojek/Grab to and from the place.
Old 20-04-2022, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes, tried it 2 weeks ago. Tried their 90 min package with 2 girls and was completely blown away One of the girls who served me was excellent so I’m going to book a 1-on-1 with her next week when I’m back.

It’s located deep within a housing neig
hbourhood but no problems in getting a Gojek/Grab to and from the place.
Thanks bro! FJ allowed or only HJ/BJ?
Old 21-04-2022, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks bro! FJ allowed or only HJ/BJ?
By right, only HJ is allowed here. However, you can add-on BJ for 300k tips when inside. Do note that if you take 2 girls, it’s then 300k per girl.

I recommend you to savour the full experience and wait till time is almost up to switch to BJ to finish off.
Old 22-04-2022, 07:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
By right, only HJ is allowed here. However, you can add-on BJ for 300k tips when inside. Do note that if you take 2 girls, it’s then 300k per girl.

I recommend you to savour the full experience and wait till time is almost up to switch to BJ to finish off.
Awesome bro! Thanks for your tips. Wonder should I go for Flame or Sway for my Bali trip. Haha
Old 23-04-2022, 04:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Awesome bro! Thanks for your tips. Wonder should I go for Flame or Sway for my Bali trip. Haha
Flame is the bigger and more posh joint. Sway is definitely smaller. If it’s your first time, go for Flame.
Old 23-04-2022, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 11
freefall42 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreefall42 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreefall42 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreefall42 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Riverview Spa

Damage: 1,050,000 Rp (about 100SGD)

So walked in with friend, then explained about the services by the counter staff, basically got 2 package lah, one girl or two girls (one girl standard Jacuzzi room, 2 girls is Jacuzzi and pool). So decided take one girl lah, first day in Bali, chill chill abit. So paid upfront at counter, then staff gave us juice and then brought out line of girls, so you get to choose the girls like ktv style like that, sitting down and point to the girl.

Afterwards, girl will accompany u to room. So i picked a more my type of girl lah, didnt really look very Indo also. Go to room, abit SOP. Shower tgt first in the "Jacuzzi", more of a hot tub. Then go on the bed do some massage (legit not bad) then she start to give me boobjob, then fj. Finish liao go back shower together.

Girl: Angel
Boobs: B
Looks: 9/10
GFE: 8/10 (very meticulous, didnt speak English though)
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 9/10

Flame SPA

Damage: Approx 1,300,000Rp with Nuru Gel, 300,000Rp less without (about 130SGD)

Counter staff damn chio and super friendly, sit down with us to explain the treatment. No FJ, only HJ. After that still give us paper to fill in, asking how hard you want the massage and any particular body part to focus on (LOL should have circled my dick area but I left it blank). So after paying, she led us to some room and asked if we would like to choose behind the one-way mirror or go inside the room. First time there abit paiseh, so we choose from behind the one-way mirror. (Advice: go in the room choose, cb damn dark like club like that cannot see properly one)

Choose already, then the staff led us to our respective rooms, ask us take out clothes and wait for the girl, 5 mins later girl come in, start with legit massage, about 20 mins later, the real fun start. She starts to take off then b2b. Btw this one can 5G roaming also. After that start to "ride" me like fake fucking while giving HJ. Finish liao, tell me next time can choose 2 girls also. If I not wrong, 2 girls about 300,000 to 400,000 Rp difference only.

Girl: Candy? (abit cannot rmb name)
Boobs: C
Looks: 7.5/10 (didnt really see properly cuz room dark)
Nuru: 10/10
HJ: 10/10
GFE: 9/10

Anyways, this is just personal opinion and experience. Happy chionging

kopigaogao

Bros who upped me, please pm me so i can exchange the favour
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1