The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-07-2020, 07:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 761 / Power: 11
Oda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Opening of hotels in phase 2?

More H81 are approved

Might call H81 Balestier to check if can transit

I assume if Dickson can, the rest should be okay as well
Old 21-07-2020, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
juanspeko is Cool - loads of Potential

A bit odd..another familiar brand name Fragrance hotels hasn't gotten any updates yet.

Their Kovan Fragrance branch is my favorite seh.
Old 22-07-2020, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
nekochan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oda007 View Post
More H81 are approved

I hope so too... Fav hangout is kovan 81 though
Old 22-07-2020, 07:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 23
simnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by juanspeko View Post
A bit odd..another familiar brand name Fragrance hotels hasn't gotten any updates yet.

Now is called Ibis budget hotels, the one at geylang lor 6 put up the notice informing the change from fragrance hotel at the hotel entrance
Old 22-07-2020, 07:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 427 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9828 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

More than 80 hotels ready for staycations, in time for upcoming long weekends

HAPPY BONKING FOR THOSE LOOKING FOR HOTEL

SINGAPORE - More than 80 hotels have been approved for staycations, the Singapore Tourism Board (STB) said on Tuesday (July 21).

Hotels contacted by The Straits Times said the approvals came in time for the ongoing week-long school holiday and the two upcoming long weekends - July 31 for Hari Raya Haji and Aug 9 for National Day - when demand is expected to be strong.

As foreign visitor arrivals in Singapore have all but dried up due to the Covid-19 pandemic, hotels, which are facing the worst occupancy rates in history, are turning to travel-starved locals to fill their rooms.

Since July 3, hotels that wished to provide accommodation to guests for the purposes of leisure could apply for approval. More than 100 hotels have done so, said STB on Tuesday.

To be approved, hotels must adhere to having stringent safe management practices in place to prevent the community spread of the coronavirus.

These include reducing capacity and intermingling, rigorous cleaning and disinfecting regimens and screening guests before entry.

Guests are required to wear a mask within the premises, except when they are in selected areas such as their own room, or engaging in certain activities such as eating.

STB chief executive Keith Tan said he believed locals will "want to venture out and explore Singapore" and help support local businesses while doing so.

In 2018, Singaporeans spent $34.2 billion on overseas travel.

"While the local spending may not be enough to make up for the loss of tourism receipts, this will contribute towards business revenue, and help businesses tide through this challenging period," he said.

"Singapore may be a small country, compared to our regional neighbours, but our city is filled with hidden gems and great experiences in every precinct, waiting to be discovered."

All the four hotels contacted described the reopening for staycations as much-needed relief, although current occupancy rates remain far below pre-Covid-19 levels.

Hotel Soloha's founder Josh Hu, said its current occupancy rate was hovering around 50 per cent, below the typical 70 to 80 per cent in pre-Covid-19 days.

The boutique hotel, which opened last August in the Keong Saik area, was closed for over three months during the circuit breaker period and phase one of Singapore's reopening.

When the hotel launched its staycation promotions after getting approval from STB, Mr Hu said it received calls and e-mail inquiries "in excess of 20 for the first few days". It has taken steps to manage incoming bookings in a "measured manner".

He said: "We are taking stock of the current pandemic situation, and keeping our spirits and brand standards up."

Some hotels are hopeful that staycations will gain traction in the coming weeks in the light of the global travel restrictions.

The Fullerton Hotel and The Fullerton Bay Hotel Singapore have received over 200 bookings for this weekend, and foresees a strong demand for rooms in the coming weeks.

"After months of isolation and with outbound travel bans still in place, local residents seek a safe environment to unwind and reconnect with their loved ones," said Mr Cavaliere Giovanni Viterale, general manager of The Fullerton Hotels and Resorts.

At Yotel Singapore Orchard Road, next-day bookings came in on the day it obtained STB's approval.

Hotel Soloha was closed for over three months during the circuit breaker period and phase one of Singapore's reopening. PHOTO: DESMOND WEE
To ensure guests' safety, the hotel has implemented various contactless features such as robots that can send drinks from the hotel bar to rooms.

Its general manager Brendan Daly said that while staycations were an "important segment", they cannot replace pre-Covid business levels because of the size of Singapore's domestic market.

Mr Jean-Philippe Jacopin, general manager of Orchard Hotel Singapore, said it has received more than 20 bookings for the upcoming two long weekends so far.

He said: "Any additional business is good for the industry. As the trend seems to be last minute bookings, we expect more bookings nearer to the weekend."

Ms Kwee Wei-Lin, president of the Singapore Hotel Association, said hotels offering staycations had reported "significant demand" and domestic tourism would provide "short term financial relief" and "meaningful guest engagements" as Singapore gradually reopens.

"Naturally, the revenue will not be comparable to the buoyant results before Covid-19," she said. "We hope that more Singaporeans will start to support staycations not just as an escape from home but also as an enriching way to learn about Singapore's cultural precincts, explore new neighbourhoods and local heritage."

For some locals, the add-ons offered by hotels to attract guests were the deal clincher.

Ms Regina Koh, 30, and a friend booked a one-night stay at The Warehouse Hotel on Monday. It came with complimentary cocktails, breakfast and late check-out.

Ms Koh, who works in the commodity sector, said: "Between an overseas holiday and staycation, I'll always choose holiday, but since it's out of the question, this is not bad too, especially when there're promotions with competitive pricing."
Old 22-07-2020, 08:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 18
angus young deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oda007 View Post
More H81 are approved

From the phone calls ive made to H81, if the offered transit prior to CB, then they are offering it upon reopening. No need to change the business model
Old 22-07-2020, 08:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 23
nuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by angus young View Post
From the phone calls ive made to H81, if the offered transit prior to CB, then they are offering it upon reopening. No need to change the business model
Thanks for all the hard work bro, you are truly our ambassador from SBF.
Old 22-07-2020, 10:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 20
lao_teeko is one of the Best!lao_teeko is one of the Best!lao_teeko is one of the Best!

Finally 2hr bookings are available!!
Old 22-07-2020, 11:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 573 / Power: 20
man_sg2000 is a name known to allman_sg2000 is a name known to allman_sg2000 is a name known to allman_sg2000 is a name known to allman_sg2000 is a name known to allman_sg2000 is a name known to all

Happy chionging bros.,

Share my experience :- with gf., on reaching hotel entrance, with Sg. hot weather, staff took temp.(37.9), told to wait outside to cool temp., given a cold water bottle to cool, after 10mins 36.9, can go in. Settled a 3 hours & a good session.

I share to remind bros, to ensure all to be vigilant,responsible & careful, in ensuring all are well & safe before chionging the rooms, as we're still in Ph2. in Covid Pandemic.

Let's all be safe,well & play safe, for all's benefit.
Take good care. cheers.
Old 22-07-2020, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 761 / Power: 11
Oda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to behold

Does the value hotel at balestier provide transit?
Old 22-07-2020, 11:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 10
catlord is a Helpful and Caring Samstercatlord is a Helpful and Caring Samstercatlord is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by juanspeko View Post

Yeah hope fragrance opens soon.

Wonder why so many bros here like 81 Kovan? I personally haven't been there, I don't live near there and it's easier to meet girls in central areas anw.
Old 22-07-2020, 07:28 PM
Samster

More secluded... Lavender, balestier, chinatown all those v big roads and public... 😂 Below got mamak stall finish already can go eat prata drink tea..
Old 22-07-2020, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by simnon View Post
Now is called Ibis budget hotels, the one at geylang lor 6 put up the notice informing the change from fragrance hotel at the hotel entrance
So ibis also got transit? Ah... More options now 😁
Old 23-07-2020, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 8
huffnpuff deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhuffnpuff deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekochan View Post
So ibis also got transit? Ah... More options now 😁
Those Fragrance got changed to iBis ones, all no offer transit if I remember correctly from pre-covid. Those with transit ones still under Fragrance name.
Old 23-07-2020, 07:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 11
warrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by angus young View Post
Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa
Amoy Hotel
Aqueen Hotel Jalan Besar
Aqueen Hotel Lavender
Aqueen Hotel Paya Lebar
Ascott Orchard Singapore
Ascott Raffles Place Singapore
Beach Villas
Bliss Hotel Singapore
Capella Hotel, Singapore
Changi Cove
Champion Hotel City