The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-08-2011, 10:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 14
seowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: my affair with my sis in law

We arrived at the pub and my friends were already there. I intro J to them as a friend of mine. As I was the only guy who brought a female friend, the guys began talking among themselves and it was just J and I alone. We chatted alot and J informed that she plan to take up the offer from a bank that she did internship with. I encouraged her to do so and gave her my opinion about her career. We also started playing drinking games. Of course J was no match for me. After awhile, J said she wanted to sing. She left to choose one song and waited for her turn. Within mins, the waitress took the mike over and handed over to J. It was 愛, 很簡單,a song by David Tao. J then moved close to me and whispered,

J: this song is specially dedicated to you. listen to the lyrics ok?

Truth be told, I knew this song and like it, but as with any other songs, I only enjoy the melody, never a lyrics person. I decided to listen carefully to the lyrics for once. It goes like this:

愛, 很簡單

忘了是怎麼開始
也許就是對你有一種感覺
忽然間發現自己
已深深愛上你, 真的很簡單

愛的地暗天黑都已無所謂
是是非非無法決擇
沒有後悔為愛日夜去跟隨
那個瘋狂的人是我...喔~

[--- Chorus ---]
I love you
無法不愛你baby
說你也愛我
I love you
永遠不願意baby 失去你

不可能更快樂, 只要能在一起
做什麼都可以
雖然世界變個不停
用最真誠的心, 讓愛變的簡單

愛的地暗天黑都已無所謂
是是非非無法決擇
沒有後悔為愛日也去跟隨
那個瘋狂的人是我...喔~

Chorus

如果你還有一些困惑
Oh no~ 請貼, 我的心傾聽
聽我說著 - 愛你, Yes I do

I love you, Oh yes I do
一直在這裡陪, 一直在愛你
I love you
永遠都不放棄, 這愛你的權利

I have managed to loosely translate this into English in case there are some who cannot understand Chinese. I hope no meanings are lost in translation although it appears very corny in English.. but.. you get the picture.

Simply Love

I've forgotten how it started
How I started having feelings for you
And I suddenly discover
That falling deeply in love with you, really was very simple

Being completely lost in love doesn't matter anymore
Because whether right or wrong, Im not longer able to judge
I do not regret being in love with you every day and night
That crazy person is me...Oh~

Chorus:

I love you.
I'm incapable of not loving you baby
Say you love me too
I love you
I'm not willing baby, to ever lose you

There's no way to be any happier, as long as we can be together
It doesn't matter what we do
Although the world keeps changing
We'll use our most genuine heart to let love becomes simpler

Being completely lost in love already doesn't matter anymore
Whether right or wrong, Im not longer able to judge
I do not regret being in love with you every day and night
That crazy person is me...Oh~

Repeat Chorus

I love you, I'll always be with you
Always loving you
I love you, oh yes I do
I'll never give up, this right to love you

If you still have some confusion
Oh no~ please rest your head on my heart and listen
Listen to it saying - I love you, Yes I do

I love you, Oh yes I do
I'll always be with you, I'll always love you
I love you
I'll never give up the right to love you

A chill went down my spin as I listen to J sing. She was an ardent vocalist, and this made it even more special and romantic. Never once has a girl sang a song for me with such emotions. Throughout the song, she switched between looking at the screen and into my eyes. I was very touched. this song didnt only represent J's feelings for me.. the lyrics well represented my love for her as well.

It was slightly drizzling when we decided to leave the pub before my friends. And once they were out of sight, I slipped my hands into J's and we slowly walked off.
Old 01-09-2011, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light

its going deeper n deeper.... TS pls cont~~~
Old 01-09-2011, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ArtOfBonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice song! Camping for more!
Old 01-09-2011, 01:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
reflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to behold

One word for your writing - Awwwweeeessssoooommmmeeeee!

Please continue ASAP! Waiting impatiently for the rest of the story.
Old 01-09-2011, 01:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 18
Spanner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bro... great writing of your story.... hope u can handle it well as i was once in a similar situation... but with my wife best friend....found out by my wife's other friend n almost cost me my marriage.... but glad my wife forgive me.... all the best to u...
Old 01-09-2011, 03:06 AM
Samster

seowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Dear readers, I would like to thank u for following this thread. Especially to those who have posted here, I deeply appreciate even thought I do not reply to every single post or tks each of u personally for willing to hear me out. I am also humbled by so many silent readers as this thread has garnered more than 200k hits since I started. Thank u.

To those they r giving out advices to me, thanks but all these has already happened. What's done cannot be undone. I appreciate many of ur concerns and for the record, I have not been caught by my wife... for those who thinks I'm a bastard and were hoping I would be caught, I am sorry to disappoint u. However, u may be happy to know that the emotional pain that I have gone through still hurts and haunts me till this day.. I have been punished but probably not the way u want it.

I guess I can probably summarised everything in another 5-6 postings. Bear with me for those who cant stand it anymore.
Old 01-09-2011, 03:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
sensit32 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Helo ts Yr life u live to fullest there r no rit n wrong in bgr I myself had a bgr although I'm married,startin I told her (mistress)I'm married as time past she compare mi to her exs I carin Mayb married men handle better. in tis 2yrs she jus wan my accomPany not into$until aft2yrs then she wan a proper stats if not she dun wan to continue.if time can rewind I wil stil make tis mistake bcos I really from lust to feelin for her jus like u TS find her wish buy her iPhone I wish all the best to TS n J u both like yuan yang butterflies jus Tt u r married Love is blind follow Yr hearts
Old 01-09-2011, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 16
wolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to all

Bro TS,

as some of the guys said here, it is your life, those who came here and give negative comments are those who do not even dare to think, let alone do it. At least you are given the opportunity, you took it, that's why you are here to share the story, the joy and the pain. and knowing that by sharing it, you could lessen the burden. Cheers to you. My 2 cents point of view.
Old 01-09-2011, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanner View Post
Hey bro... great writing of your story.... hope u can handle it well as i was once in a similar situation... but with my wife best friend....found out by my wife's other friend n almost cost me my marriage.... but glad my wife forgive me.... all the best to u...
Bro, sorry to hear u r in a somewhat similar situation but I m glad u n yr wife reconciled. All the best to u too. Cheers
Old 01-09-2011, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 15
pawnzoromg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

goodjob dude ! nice story
Old 01-09-2011, 04:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
ilurvebitches deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Exclamation Re: my affair with my sis in law

Plzz dun stop updating
Old 01-09-2011, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 14
Subaru75 is a glorious beacon of lightSubaru75 is a glorious beacon of lightSubaru75 is a glorious beacon of lightSubaru75 is a glorious beacon of lightSubaru75 is a glorious beacon of light

Bro I salute u man
Old 01-09-2011, 10:33 PM
Samster

After that day at the pub, I was meeting J almost everyday except those days my wife wasnt working. J's birthday was coming soon and I wanted it to be the best birthday J has ever had, especially since its her 21st birthday. I lied to my wife that i had to attend an overseas conference and will be out of town for a few days stretching over the weekend. I asked J to reserve the entire saturday for me. I was getting really excited to finally spend a weekend with J and I intend to make it one she will never forget...

J kept pestering me to let her know how I was going to celebrate her birthday but I kept mum. I only asked her to dress casually and to bring along her swimwear. I had planned the entire day to be in areas which are not really crowded and unlikely to bump into familiar faces. I checked into a hotel in Marina area on Friday evening and spent the night just chilling alone. I brought along 2 bottles of red wine and a bottle of Dom Parignon champagne I bought several months back but never had the right occasion to drink it. This was the perfect occasion i thought.

On saturday morning, I was up early to tidy up the room and 'decorate' it a little with rose petals over the bed and the table. I got dressed up and drove to my regular florist to collect my flowers. I reached J's place slightly early but was surprise she was already at the void deck waiting for me. J was dressed in her usual casual t shirt and shorts. I got out of my car to give her a kiss and wished her happy birthday. She was all smiley. I then walked to my car boot and took out the bunch of flowers. There were 98 red roses and one white rose. J was stunned and admired the flowers with her mouth half opened for quite a while. then she finally spoke.

J: These roses are lovely! thanks! How many roses are there?
I: there are 99 roses..
J: whats the meaning?
I: you go find out.

I pinched her lightly on the nose. She was still smiling and gave me a hug.

I: quick, lets go for breakfast. Im hungry and that place dont hold reservations very long.

We went to a famous breakfast place at Demsey Rd. I ordered for J as it was her first time there. Food was piping hot and good. J enjoyed it. We had our fill and sat there for coffee, chatting away and people watching. After awhile, I settled the bill and J asked..

J: where are we going now? I had such a filling breakfast that I feel a little sleepy now actually.
I: haha.. me too. But its ok. the next place may make you fall asleep anyway.
J: a boring place?
I: a relaxing place. Come, lets go.

I grabbed her hands and left the restaurant. We drove to sentosa. I had made reservations at a well known spa place in a hotel. Upon arrival, I gave my name and we were ascorted to a holding area. The place has a balinese-zen kind of feel and we were already soothing into a very relaxed mood. I have ordered for a 2 hours couple spa. Our masseurs came and led us to the room. We were asked to remove all our clothes in the toilet and to wear only the disposable undies provided. As J started undressing, I realised I havent seen her naked for a quite long time. I must have gotten carried away and J saw me looking at her breasts.

J: hey! can you stop looking at me like that?
I: im sorry.. cant help it.. (laughed)

J quickly wrapped a towel over herself and left me still in the toilet. We started our massage shortly and the masseurs were truly skilful. Once in a while, I turned and looked at J. Her eyes closed, she must have enjoyed it too. By the time we were done, we felt totally refreshed and recharged. We showered separately and were given some refreshing ginger tea after that. It was really good. When we left the spa, it was already almost 4pm. I went to my car and we drove to a carpark near Cafe Del Mar. J already knew it before we entered. She had been there once and love the place. We parted as J went to change to her swimwear. When she emerged, I was rather stunned. Her bikini was obviously a little revealing and tiny and the side of her boobs were showing quite a lot. Its funny how guys like to look at girls in revealing outfits but when the girl is their own, they dont want others to see. I am no different.

I: hmm.. dont you think this is a bit revealing?
J: ok lah. anyway, im with you so why are you worried?
I: im not worried. just that..
J: just what? then you make sure you stay by my side while we are here.

She grabbed my arms and we took a deck near the pool facing the sun. It was still slightly glaring but sun was almost setting by then. She ordered a Magarita while I order a ram and coke. We were really enjoying ourselves. We soaked in the pool for a while and just laze around, relaxing. There were lots of good looking ppl around and i must say i do feel a little out of place without my abs and youthfulness, both lost over the years. some guys were also looking at J but i guess they didnt approach her bcos of my presence. J didnt want to leave the pool but I was really hungry by then.

I: come, lets go for dinner. Im starving.
J: actually, me too..

We reluntantly left. I had already plan to bring J back to the hotel room for a room service dinner. We proceeded back to the hotel. J was surprised that I booked a room. Other then keeping the whole day as a surprise, I didnt want to tell J about the hotel room because ever since the night when we last made love at my house, I didnt want J to feel that I only wanted her body. Booking a hotel is very suggestive but I didnt have a choice as I had lied to wife I was out of town and needed a place to stay.

J: why didnt you tell me?

I smiled but didnt want to explain myself. When we entered the room, J was very touched that I made the effort to decorate the room. I told out the red wine and served us both a drink. We ordered room service and food was served within 30 mins. I popped the champagne. We watched tv, ate, drink and chatted at the same time, totally at ease with ourselves. It couldnt have been any better except that the day was ending soon. I decided to ask J..

I: can you stay with me tonight?
J: I didnt tell my mum i wont be going back.
I: I can send you home and we can come back again.
J: hmmm.. I think not. I wanna go home.

I was really disappointed that J couldnt stay. On hindside, maybe I should have told her in advance that she has to prepare for a stayover. Fcuk. I thought everything was perfect that day and this was the only glitch. And perhaps a very big one at that. I reluctant sent J home, trying hard to conceal my disappointment. When we reached her place, she thanked me again and gave a long kiss on my lips.. I took that as a consolation and went back to the hotel alone.

It was already 11pm when I was back. I took a shower and sat there watching tv. It must have been almost 12 when I heard a click on the door. It swung open and J appeared.

J: Surprise!
Old 01-09-2011, 11:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
xXXXx77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow..she appeared infront of you!!!

Continue Pls...
Old 02-09-2011, 12:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
multiverse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I enjoy reading your story very much, great writing! camping for more too

Something I'd like to ask you, it sounded like you developed feelings for J. You've mentioned that it's not that you don't have a good relationship with your wife, if so then why would you develop such feelings for J? Was it due to loss of love in the relationship with your wife?

Hope you don't mind the questions, it's just something I've been thinking.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1