The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 18-04-2019, 04:16 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 'My son killed himself after circumcision'

Quote:
Originally Posted by desmondquek View Post
No friction from the penis head chafing against your trousers? Sometimes when my glans are abit exposed (due to erection), it becomes very uncomfortable to walk about.

Also this forumer's experience. In addition to the boy's suicide.
Absolutely no issues after more than 3 decades. I can run, cycle, row etc and have never had any chafing whatsoever.

As for walking around with an erection it was uncomfortable for me both before and after my circumcision.

I have already replied to the member you quoted. It just takes a while for the body to get used to the changes.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 18-04-2019, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
dick10 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Circumcision: my experience

Had mine down 2 weeks ago in a public hospital, now in recovery stage.

Do bros here go in raw or with a condom to protect the scarring when having sex with your gf or wife after 6 weeks of recovery?

Thanks!
Old 18-04-2019, 04:26 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dick10 View Post
Had mine down 2 weeks ago in a public hospital, now in recovery stage.

Do bros here go in raw or with a condom to protect the scarring when having sex with your gf or wife after 6 weeks of recovery?

Thanks!
I went raw after about 3 weeks and it was tender but still felt good.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 18-04-2019, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 19
spotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Circumcision: my sexperience

Folks who did their circumcision , please endure the sexual urges.
Tried my new "exhaust" about 11 or 12 days after surgery.
Raw my ex-girlfriend ( she very lucky to experiment before and after )
The feeling was a bit strange.
Need few more sessions to get used to the feeling.
My personal experience:

BBBJ cannot last long ( too sensitive )
Piak piak can go on and on and on and on .....

Disclaimer : Different folks different dick

Member of OSF , B.O.S.S. Club ( 14 ) & Merlion Club
Old 20-04-2019, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1488 / Power: 14
jenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeAHuM View Post
I regret circumcision. Before I did it I can pump my gfs as long as I want. After I did it, few strokes less than 1 minute cum. Cannot control. Over sensitive. Worst thing is before that I can just masturbate easily. After that must put oil soap anything to lubricate it. What the fuck.
Only good thing is very clean and without smell. My gfs definitely love it.
I thought circumcision is supposed to make u last longer after that?

Hard to believe u last shorter after the procedure.

I have heard many bros who last longer after cutting off.

In fact, many men who have problems lasting longer see this as a method to treat it.
Old 27-04-2019, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 12
honeypig13 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhoneypig13 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
I went back to work immediately after the procedure. I was fine after 48 hours. No pain at all. The only time it hurt was when I got an erection.
Wow lucky you. Doctor said will take longer than that to recover
Old 28-04-2019, 03:09 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeypig13 View Post
Wow lucky you. Doctor said will take longer than that to recover
Of course it takes longer to recover.

What I am saying is that the procedure does not incapacitate you in any way. It just causes discomfort.

Old 29-04-2019, 06:17 PM
Samster

honeypig13 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhoneypig13 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Of course it takes longer to recover.

What I am saying is that the procedure does not incapacitate you in any way. It just causes discomfort.
So PT, running all cannot?
Old 30-04-2019, 04:46 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeypig13 View Post
So PT, running all cannot?
You could run if you wanted to but it would be very uncomfortable.

Old 08-05-2019, 07:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by larue View Post
Not sure about the other method, but I am doing the Shang Ring one. Procedure to put on ring took less than 2hours, a lot of it is prep wait time.

1 week mc. 1 month no sexual intercourse or exercise. Shang ring method walk out in same briefs you come in. Briefs recommended for this method.
Exactly 30 days since my procedure. Must admit I am a bit concerned at how sensitive and tender it still feels when I'm not wearing briefs and it's hanging freely.

Have tried masturbating successfully, albeit somewhat gently. Haven't tried sexual intercourse, but that will happen next week. See how it goes.
Old 16-05-2019, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 19
spotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Just do it

Quote:
Exactly 30 days since my procedure. Must admit I am a bit concerned at how sensitive and tender it still feels when I'm not wearing briefs and it's hanging freely.

Have tried masturbating successfully, albeit somewhat gently. Haven't tried sexual intercourse, but that will happen next week. See how it goes.

Try the new "exhaust pipe"
Just do it

Member of OSF , B.O.S.S. Club ( 14 ) & Merlion Club
Old 14-06-2019, 11:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

Quote:

It is now 9 weeks since my procedure. Up until two weeks ago, I must admit I was very displeased with my new circumsized cock.

The delicious sensitivty of my foreskin, especially the tip completely disappeared. Any sensitivity left was not of the enjoyable sort. Left me depressed for a while.

But maybe it was a case of getting used to it, and now sexual intercourse is better than when I still had my tight foreskin.

A problem I had with a partner is that she is really really tight, and having my foreskin pulled back during the act of of penetration was ... uncomfortable. Now I don't have that issue anymore, which is great.

I definitely enjoy my sexual intercourse more now, especially since the need to worry about hygiene under the hood is more or less removed. It is definitely much more hygienic.

But my loss of enjoyment from a good wet blowjob is quite a big deal.

On balance, I believe I would still do it if I had to do it again, knowing what I know now. But I won't be so quick to recommend it to everyone, especially if your foreskin is still retractable and cleanable.
Old 14-06-2019, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
thephaser97 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, I’m uncircumcised and unable to retract my foreskin behind the head when erected... Anyone else here uncircumcised with unretractable foreskin when erected? Can only have sex with condom on? If raw will be quite risky as the foreskin might be torn apart right?

Would like to hear from uncircumcised bros if possible, thanks.
Old 15-06-2019, 01:41 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by thephaser97 View Post
Hi, I’m uncircumcised and unable to retract my foreskin behind the head when erected... Anyone else here uncircumcised with unretractable foreskin when erected? Can only have sex with condom on? If raw will be quite risky as the foreskin might be torn apart right?

Would like to hear from uncircumcised bros if possible, thanks.
You should see a doctor as your condition (phimosis) could lead to complications.

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/phimosis/

If you don't want to opt for circumcision (the best solution) you can consider other options to loosen the foreskin so that it can fully retract.

Old 07-07-2019, 06:20 PM
Samster

Anyone have sex with phimosis? Is it possible without condom or will it be painful and tear the skin?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1