The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 09-05-2019, 02:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7010 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: HK Happening

The video from 6.31 onwards is at Lockhart road, the girl in pink at 9.20 look great any bros can identify the building?

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 13-05-2019, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future

Went to Temple street and walked around. Was quoted HKD80 to 120 for various quality goods. Then saw a line of SYTs with push-up bras. One male OKT was standing around managing the quotes. Asking was HKD300 a pop but the girls were slim, pretty and not more than 25 years old by my reckoning. Kept on walking and bumped into a few older hookers all from China. Finally settled on on sexy MILF for HKD200.

All the way up in the lift she started to rub her bum against my dick and then when in room action started. She offered CBJ / BBJ for extra, I said no, and we just did the usual miss style and I unloaded. All in all about 10 minutes and we are done. Damn, made a mistake should have paid HKD100 more for the SYT. At least get to ride a SYT instead of an older hooker since she has little emotion. Was hoping the older hookers are more service friendly.
Old 13-05-2019, 01:39 PM
Samster

clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future

Day 2 at K-pressure.
Went to the lounge, and as usual was brought to sit in a karaoke room. The day before I saw a rather shapely and long legged ML. So I asked for her and she came in.

Face is 6/10, oklah, can't complain for these MILFs and for HKD530 per session.
MILF - early 40s
C-Boobs
Shapely figure, not fat but not the slim type. I like curves.
What sold me was she came into the room, held my hand and started to talk sexy to me.

Paid up and went up to the room.
In the room I started to grab her and hug her with DFK, she responded and we hugged and grinded like that for a min before we separated and took our clothes off.

I quickly took off everything and I helped her to undress. Then fondled her from behind with my dick between her legs and we grind like that for a while.
Followed by hugging in front and my dick rubbing her pussy while we DFK, just like old girlfriend.

Led to shower and in there we hugged, and rubbed our bodies against each other again while kissing with soap and water and all.

She then setup the air mattress and we proceeded with B2B. It was a wet, squelching and thoroughly fun B2B with a lot of pussy grinding, kissing and tit fucking. She laid on top of me and I put my dick between her legs and also used my dick to grind into her pussy. She was making the right noises while DFK-ing. She was also giving me a BBBJ now and then.

After 15 mins, we rinsed up and went to the bed. The BBBJ continued with more B2B action and grinding. I like lots of DFK.

We stopped for her to take the condom to cap me, and then my dick shrunked. I don;t know what happened. She tried to get it hard by blowing me but not working. So I started to finger her and she started to moan which got me hard again.

So we started with cowgirl, miss and then after humping her hard we exploded. She said she loved my dick as it was big enough to stimulate her and I lasted long enough to give her "feeling".

Hugged, cuddled and kissed on the bed, then the phone rang and times up.
All in all, a good session.
Old 13-05-2019, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Valentino1818 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,

Going hong kong and macau soon. Any recomendation for reliable hotel incall agent. Any good ktv to recommend too.
Old 13-05-2019, 04:48 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1213 / Power: 11
leoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by clean&neat View Post
Went to Temple street and walked around. Was quoted HKD80 to 120 for various quality goods. Then saw a line of SYTs with push-up bras. One male OKT was standing around managing the quotes. Asking was HKD300 a pop but the girls were slim, pretty and not more than 25 years old by my reckoning. Kept on walking and bumped into a few older hookers all from China. Finally settled on on sexy MILF for HKD200.

All the way up in the lift she started to rub her bum against my dick and then when in room action started. She offered CBJ / BBJ for extra, I said no, and we just did the usual miss style and I unloaded. All in all about 10 minutes and we are done. Damn, made a mistake should have paid HKD100 more for the SYT. At least get to ride a SYT instead of an older hooker since she has little emotion. Was hoping the older hookers are more service friendly.
The chinese SYT are there all day and night, but i find their service sub-par compared to the thai's that are upstairs. You will find entrance with the OKT sitting below discreet advertising, price around 150~250. BBBJ with great service.

Of course, there's sexy MILF and chinese SYT (usally CBJ+FJ) standing at temple street. With a mild budget of 500, I think you can go few rounds within a night.
Old 14-05-2019, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by leoprada6 View Post
The chinese SYT are there all day and night, but i find their service sub-par compared to the thai's that are upstairs. You will find entrance with the OKT sitting below discreet advertising, price around 150~250. BBBJ with great service.

Of course, there's sexy MILF and chinese SYT (usally CBJ+FJ) standing at temple street. With a mild budget of 500, I think you can go few rounds within a night.
I am old man oredi. I prefer to pay HKD530 for an hour of sensual fun with an older MILF rather than a bonk and run with a SYT. Having bonked them across the region from Japan to Australia to India, I am a bit jaded. Nowadays need to stimulate my brain to get me hard.
Old 14-05-2019, 04:22 PM
Samster

K-pressure. Chui-Yi.
So I went again and the mamasan showed me into a karaoke room to select the girl.

The first one was an older lady in her mid-40's with a plump stout body shape. She is not even pretty but she knew how to do a hard sell. She immediately sat down next to me, she put her arms around mine, and started to caress my thigh and told me how she liked me from first glance and wants to service me. She did a tough sell, saying a lot of complimentary things and brushing my burgeoning pants. She leaned on my shoulder, cuddled up to me and said she will give me a great time. She was too old, too plump and unattractive for me.

Nevertheless I still made small talk and chatted with her. It pays to be polite. Word gets around outside.

After a few minutes, the mamasan knocked on the door and the girl exited. I told her not suitable as I wanted a younger and sexier girl. So she sent in #2. This one must be in late 30's.

This one was in a revealing orange dress, nice see-boobs and oval face. Not too heavily made up but still nice curvy figure. She did the sell as the first, saying she likes me, and look forward to giving me a good time, etc. All the while I was able to laugh and chat with her. I also put my arms around her felt her up and down a bit while she caressed my thigh. I wanted to see if her boobs were real.

After a few minutes she left and the mamasan came in. I told the mamasan I like a taller and longer legged girl. So she sent me #3.

#3 was a tall, bigger boned girl with ample curves. Yes a bit plump but not too much, she got meat in her rack and a nice curvy body. She is early 30's.

Chatted wit her and decided to go with #2 as she was slimmer and more attractive to me.

#2 her name was Chui-yi (I think).

Face - 6/10, pretty enough like an auntie next door.

Body. Curvy but not fat.

Boobs. C-size a bit saggy.

GFE - 9/10.

As we walked up the stairs to the room, she held my hand and rubbed against me.

When in the room, we hugged and kissed like old lovers.

Got naked and helped her to get naked. While naked, we hugged and I rubbed my dick against her pussy and we kissed for a while.

Showering she made sure to wash me like a baby including my ass, then some wet BBBJ while in the shower.

While in the shower as she was soaping me, she also used her body to soap me. She used her boobs and front to soap me and rub against my body with my dick in between her legs and rubbing her pussy. We kissed and DFK.

Then she turned around and let me rub my body against her back with my hands on her boobs reaching around her down to her pussy, and my dick between her legs rubbing her pussy and ass from the back. This went on for a while. It was a sensual wash.

Then she asked me if I wanted the B2B on the dry bed or wet B2B on the inflatable mattress in the bathroom. I opted for the bed B2B.

I dried up while she completed her wash, laid in bed and waited for her.

She came on the bed and we kissed and started to grind our body against each other breast to breast, groin to groin and kissing.

Then she moved to BBBJ, a thorough and wet BBBJ with ball licking and some anal rimming. She said she will keep on doing this until I tell her I am ready to fuck.

She used her body and boobs to give me a B2B massage concentrating on my dick. Alternating between this, and BBBJ, ball licking and AR.

After a while I said lets cap and ride. She capped me and we started on cowgirl. Then I told her I want to do her standing and we did a standing doggie. I think while doing the standing doggie I might have done an anal with her. I could not see what hole I put it in but it was tight and after I pulled out there was a smell of [CodeWord116]. Or perhaps not since without cleaning she let me put it into her pussy in miss position.

We finished in miss. All the while she was groaning and making sex noises. Pretend or not she was a good actor and it felt real.

After we are done, she gave me a light massage and we cuddled and laid together. The phone rang for time's up and we showered. She showed me down and I walked back home to sleep. All in all a good service for HKD530 by a sexy MILF.
Old 14-05-2019, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 21
hcmanic is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhcmanic is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhcmanic is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhcmanic is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
K-pressure. Chui-Yi.
So I went again and the mamasan showed me into a karaoke room to select the girl.

The first one was an older lady in her mid-40's with a plump stout body shape. She is not even pretty but she knew how to do a hard sell. She immediately sat down next to me, she put her arms around mine, and started to caress my thigh and told me how she liked me from first glance and wants to service me. She did a tough sell, saying a lot of complimentary things and brushing my burgeoning pants. She leaned on my shoulder, cuddled up to me and said she will give me a great time. She was too old, too plump and unattractive for me.

{any reason quote entire forum - edited by mod}

After we are done, she gave me a light massage and we cuddled and laid together. The phone rang for time's up and we showered. She showed me down and I walked back home to sleep. All in all a good service for HKD530 by a sexy MILF.
Good FR.

With the same amount of money, you should go for 141.com. Although mainly mainland gal but they are a lot prettier and younger...

KTV in HK got gorgeous girls, also mainly from china but ex, I went there a couple of times when some HKer entertaining me. But will not go alone.

141 my favourite location is 铜锣湾 凤鸣大厦。 plenty there.

Last edited by Hurricane88; 14-05-2019 at 07:42 PM.
Old 19-05-2019, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
pomspoms deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: HK Happening

Hi bros, any good massage Place for recommendations, local with special if possible.
First time in hk, starting small first.
Old 09-06-2019, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
adamhhhh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
There's deals to be found for hkd80~120??! What kind of mileage does that yield?

How were the qualities of the young girls that the male OKT offered Also girls from China?
Old 10-06-2019, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 8
Radiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of light

Can check if all the places u guys visit are 女子理发公司?
I’ve been seeing a lot of them but I don’t see any mms or streetwalkers arnd..
Old 10-06-2019, 06:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Went to Temple street and walked around. Was quoted HKD80 to 120 for various quality goods.
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamhhhh View Post
There's deals to be found for hkd80~120??! What kind of mileage does that yield?
Hahaha do you know the quality of those HKD80-120 street FLs?!

I really salute those who dare to try this category!
Old 11-06-2019, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
EggSh3ll deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, was wondering if anyone tried 141 honey girls before? How’s the service or standard cold boring SOP?
Old 11-06-2019, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 22
kelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud of

Just go to Fuji building. Won’t go wrong
Old 12-06-2019, 02:57 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 14
ite222 has a brilliant futureite222 has a brilliant futureite222 has a brilliant futureite222 has a brilliant futureite222 has a brilliant futureite222 has a brilliant futureite222 has a brilliant futureite222 has a brilliant futureite222 has a brilliant futureite222 has a brilliant futureite222 has a brilliant future

any outcall to hotel to recommend?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1