The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 26-05-2019, 09:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 6
Kongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to behold
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Ya lor. Like that sian right. I shall also retire permanently from this forum and enjoy my own GL journey quietly. Bye bye all bros. Cheers.
Old 26-05-2019, 10:19 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -100 / Power: 0
gogeylang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!gogeylang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kongyong View Post
Ya. If they treat me as friend and want to go out chit chat, drink coffee and go for some good food and outing is ok. But no way shopping for luxurious goods as I only buy for someone I love. Some not so expensive gifts still OK. Cheers.
Quote:
Just curious what they do when go out with WL. Shopping and then have free fuck?
You remind me of the retarded pedophile Bronzegod who spends his time in lalaland thinking that people give a fuck about him. WTF would an SYT want to treat you as a friend??? They have no friends? WHO ARE YOU that a WL must treat you as a friend only then your royal highness would agree to go out with them? You treat them as friends? Which WL you offered to give $ so she can go back earlier no need to suffer so much? What kind of friend are you, you see your friend suffer you don't help out? You're talking shit. You never asked if anyone became friends with WLs and you have no genuine interest in being friends with WLs. You came up with the friends crap because you're a cheap shit who can't afford to pay for what he wants. What you asked was whether can get free fuck. All you are interested in is a free fuck but WL must treat you as friend. What a piece of shit. No $, go jump? You can be friends with your own lanjiao.

Wake up. You've been an utter failure in trying to date a WL that's why you're online asking what happens on dates. And you talk as if got WL want to date you. Set a condition that must treat you as a friend. You're a nut.

And then, you talk about your principles. You are in a sex forum. Talking about fucking WLs for $150. But your great principles prevent you from buying WLs expensive gifts because...HAHAHAHAHA...you only spend $ on someone you love. So the WLs all fuck you for free or they all love you? After all, you are a man of great principles who only spends money on someone you love, right? Bloody idiot.

Quote:
Ya lor. Like that sian right. I shall also retire permanently from this forum and enjoy my own GL journey quietly. Bye bye all bros. Cheers.
Bye! No value added.

Last edited by gogeylang; 26-05-2019 at 10:33 PM.
Old 26-05-2019, 11:23 PM
Samster

Kongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to behold

Very simple for me. I treat it like a dog barking. Don't need to reply me as I won't log in anymore. Good night. Cheers.
Old 26-05-2019, 11:42 PM
Samster (B)

gogeylang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!gogeylang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Very simple for me. I treat it like a dog barking. Don't need to reply me as I won't log in anymore. Good night. Cheers.
Even more simple for me. You can treat it anyway you like. As far as dogs go, you're the little shit who has a stupid idea that if you pretend the WLs are your friends, maybe you can score free fucks. You want to know what happens on dates? All you have to do is ask your target WL, "Hey, if I treat you as a friend, can we go on a date and fuck for free?" You will have your answer. You won't find it online. Don't waste your time on this forum. You should impress your wife and kids what a principled man you are. You pay $150 each time to f WLs but don't buy expensive presents. WOW. You can also explain to them your friendship theories - give you free fuck. What a great guy! You must have reached nirvana. I'm sure they would be extremely proud of you.

You're no friend and you have no principles. You don't buy expensive presents because you can't afford it. You can shove your laughable principles up your ass. Who you trying to kid? You're just a cheapo trying to score a free fuck. Want to talk shit, be prepared for the shit to be thrown back at you. It's the 2nd time you claim you were leaving the forum. Try to have some dignity and actually do it. BYE!

What a dumb shit like you doesn't realise is that if ever a WL or any lady is ever desperate enough to ask you out for a meal, it's a given you pay and it better be a restaurant. Do you know how to be a man? Did you expect her to split the bill? Must be your friend than you pay? It's just a meal. She owes you nothing. You're not buying diamonds. You pay for the pleasure of her company. That's all that happened. You're pathetic.

Last edited by gogeylang; 27-05-2019 at 12:08 AM.
Old 27-05-2019, 12:19 AM
Samster

For your sake I Iog in this very last time. Usually I don't boast as I am a very humble and gentle guy. I tell you I am a rich person who stay in a very expensive house and drive a branded car. I can easily afford any gift to anyone if I want to give. I am not old and have the look and build. I can see you are a very frustrated person who get angry easily. Relax bro and take life easy. There are better things to do than quarrelling here. Stop this quarrel and have a good rest. I promise I won't log in anymore OK. Good night cheers.
Old 27-05-2019, 05:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
For your sake I Iog in this very last time. Usually I don't boast as I am a very humble and gentle guy. I tell you I am a rich person who stay in a very expensive house and drive a branded car. I can easily afford any gift to anyone if I want to give. I am not old and have the look and build. I can see you are a very frustrated person who get angry easily. Relax bro and take life easy. There are better things to do than quarrelling here. Stop this quarrel and have a good rest. I promise I won't log in anymore OK. Good night cheers.
Hi bro, don’t bother with arguments and counter etc. let it be, just focus our chats on the WL we wanna try, FRs and on more WLs. Haha
Old 27-05-2019, 10:58 AM
Samster

Ya bro. From now on I will not talk about other cock except WL. Cheers.
Old 27-05-2019, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Ya bro. From now on I will not talk about other cock except WL. Cheers.
Way to go, man. We are here to make friends,not enemies.....
Old 27-05-2019, 11:38 AM
Samster

Yes bro. I am a very gentle and peace loving man with almost zero temper. Cheers.
Old 27-05-2019, 11:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Yes bro. I am a very gentle and peace loving man with almost zero temper. Cheers.
Some personas are best to be in ignore list.
Old 27-05-2019, 12:25 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
You should know all about being ignore as you have plenty of real life experience.
Old 27-05-2019, 12:36 PM
Samster (B)

Kong.yong,

Driving a Bentley doesn't alter that you were full of bullshit. You behave exactly like Bronze Pedo Kia. You said were leaving 3x but fuck, you're still here. Just like him, you got no bloody dignity. He also likes to claim he is a nice guy only that he likes to force WLs to french him.

Pay $150, 1hr up, game over. That's what most punters understand. But just like the pedo, after your session is over, you will go home and think of things that has absolutely nothing to do with you or your session. And then come online and share your nonsense. I went on a date with a WL yesterday. Then? Got your business? Your session over already right? So you want to know what? You pretend you want to be friends with WLs but your ONLY interest was whether can f for free on dates. So what are you trying to do? Bronze pedo loves freebies.

When your bullshit was exposed, you had no reply only to claim you are rich. LOL. As I said in my earlier post, you're pathetic.
Old 27-05-2019, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Bro KongYong

The Ignore function is quite good.

So let’s focus on WL. I had a recent RTF with happy 1820 and it was a real good sex that I had with lots of gfe thrown in. Her bbbj done with mouth full of water is sensual ...
can try if you out of girls in your list
Old 27-05-2019, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Thanks bro. You are right. I should ignore him. Lol.
Old 27-05-2019, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Bro KongYong

The Ignore function is quite good.

So let’s focus on WL. I had a recent RTF with happy 1820 and it was a real good sex that I had with lots of gfe thrown in. Her bbbj done with mouth full of water is sensual ...
can try if you out of girls in your list
Thanks bro. Time to return to the main purpose which we are here. Some of them are in my Rtf list. Will try out the rest slowly. Cheers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1