The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 27-05-2019, 04:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 9
DeadLink deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDeadLink deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Vientiane,Laos

For dalah spa, any good service girls there??
Old 30-05-2019, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 14
OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!

DAY3

I woke up early to prepare Oi for the second shot before releasing her by 6am as previously agreed. The second shot was as great as the first one and Oi was released before 6am and she contacted her friends to share the transport back.

At breakfast time, my other brothers also confirmed that they had great time with their young partners.

In the late morning, we went sight seeing in Vientiane visiting some of the recommended sights and had our excellent lunch in the Liaoning Dumpling Chinese Restaurant @ Mekong River. We visited the famous Bor Pen Nyang Bar and Restaurant after lunch but it was unfortunately closed at that hour but we managed an excellent view of the Mekong River from that high vintage point. We continue our sightseeing, visiting the Fa Ngum Statue in a park near the Mekong Hotel before making our way back to the hotel.

We went to a traditional Laotian Massage Shop just next to our hotel. The rates are 50k and 60k for an hour of normal and oil massage respectively. The masseuse are young and pretty and they provided excellent Laotian massage services for our tired muscles making us screamed in pleasure and pain. No hanky panky was allowed during the massage as all rooms were monitored by video cam with the displays captured on a monitor in the sitting room.

After dinner in a nearby restaurant, we debated whether to go to the KTV in Sanjiang or Grand Sichuan or maybe go back to the Inpeng farm. We concured to return to the Inpeng farm for the night. Our driver brought us there by about 8pm and all the restaurants were operating but customers were few. We made a quick look around of all the restaurants and decided to go back to the one we had on the previous night. We selected new fresh legit girls and made our way back to the hotel without taking any food or beer. My girl Mee is cute, petite and young and was in bed wrapped in a towel after a quick bath.Her boobs are firm and natural of C size. I had a great time playing and sucking the two boobs but the girl was not into blowjob nor allowed deep kissing, which seemed to be norm for Laotian girls. However, her young, fresh and nice body compensated for these slight disappointments and love making with her was highly pleasurable. After an excellent round of pleasure, we had an early rest to prepare for another round the next morning.
Old 31-05-2019, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 6
DATY911 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDATY911 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyLiveOnce View Post
DAY3

I woke up early to prepare Oi for the second shot before releasing her by 6am as previously agreed. The second shot was as great as the first one and Oi was released before 6am and she contacted her friends to share the transport back.

At breakfast time, my other brothers also confirmed that they had great time with their young partners.

Bro, dont mind i ask whether did the girls give bbbj?
Old 31-05-2019, 03:42 PM
Samster

OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DATY911 View Post
Bro, dont mind i ask whether did the girls give bbbj?
No, none at all, even no deep kissing from those girls from Inpeng Farm. Those girls from Wechat, if Viet, will give you full service.
Old 31-05-2019, 10:08 PM
Samster

DATY911 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDATY911 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
No, none at all, even no deep kissing from those girls from Inpeng Farm. Those girls from Wechat, if Viet, will give you full service.

thks for reply. now i can confirm bj is almost non existence for Laos girls.
actually i was in Vientaine 2 weeks ago. took a girl LT400k not only no bj, she wanted to leave after 1 hour. In the end refund half the money.
it was my 2nd night.b:
Old 31-05-2019, 10:29 PM
Samster

Exclamation Re: Vientiane,Laos

Quote:
thks for reply. now i can confirm bj is almost non existence for Laos girls.
actually i was in Vientaine 2 weeks ago. took a girl LT400k not only no bj, she wanted to leave after 1 hour. In the end refund half the money.
it was my 2nd night.b:
Wow, LT for 400k is really cheap. Girls in KTV charge 500k for ST and 900k for LT. Heard, the Inpeng girls charged 150k for ST.
Two years ago, we used to pay 300k for ST and 600k for LT.
However, you can get BJ from Viet and others.
Old 01-06-2019, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Wow, LT for 400k is really cheap. Girls in KTV charge 500k for ST and 900k for LT. Heard, the Inpeng girls charged 150k for ST.
400k was agreed from 12am to 8am. yes ST on site is 150k
i asked the boss which girl gives bj, none willing to.
i left after 2days to Vietnam cause i m a bbbj lover.
likely won't return to Laos.
Old 01-06-2019, 09:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
400k was.......
Must hv been quite a bad experience in laos.
Old 01-06-2019, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
400k was agreed from 12am to 8am. yes ST on site is 150k
i asked the boss which girl gives bj, none willing to.
Bro,
You got your girl from the Inpeng Farm?
Old 01-06-2019, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quote:

yes girl i took is impeng area.
150k is correct for ST on site.
Old 01-06-2019, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
Must hv been quite a bad experience in laos.
bbbj lover like me will have a hard time w Laos girl.
also i got half the money back, not too bad.
i did not try another girl, expecting the same.
Old 01-06-2019, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
bbbj lover like me will have a hard time w Laos girl.
also i got half the money back, not too bad.
i did not try another girl, expecting the same.
Im also a bbbj lover. Am i right to say that for bbbj lovers, its best to go ho chi minh and visit their hoc tocs.
Old 02-06-2019, 05:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
Im also a bbbj lover. Am i right to say that for bbbj lovers, its best to go ho chi minh and visit their hoc tocs.
thats always depends on your expectations.
HCM hv hottocs that give bjs, but my experience is many give bbbj w abt 50% hj which i dont like.
So for me i only revisit the girls that give at least 80% bbbj.
in the end, its the girls that matters, not really the place.
Old 03-06-2019, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
kwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud of

Quote:
thats always depends on your expectations.
HCM hv hottocs that give bjs, but my experience is many give bbbj w abt 50% hj which i dont like.
So for me i only revisit the girls that give at least 80% bbbj.
in the end, its the girls that matters, not really the place.
true but if your expecting bjs from girls, best bet is the saunas or viet massage parlours in vte.
else from even ktv girls, high chance there is no bj at all,
it's like viet girls who will do everything for u except to french you.
Old 03-06-2019, 12:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwaychup View Post
true but if your expecting bjs from girls, best bet is the saunas or viet massage parlours in vte.
else from even ktv girls, high chance there is no bj at all,
it's like viet girls who will do everything for u except to french you.
wrong perception...Viet gals will french if she loves you...and willing do anything...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1