The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 17-01-2016, 02:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
hellwolf1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Starting Afresh

Hi guys,

Its been 2 months since the incident (https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=572672)

Just want to say thank you for all fellow samster who gave their advice to move on.

I wish to start on a new clean slate on year 2016 so I have decided to stop fl and have a check up after 3 months.

I have lost the fl contact so I wont be able to contact her anymore but occasionally, I would still glance her moments in wechat. I have given myself a deadline which is after the check up, I will delete wechat for good and move on with my life.

Regards,
A guy who wish to start afresh
Old 17-01-2016, 01:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1070 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Starting Afresh

Good for you but why start a new thread just to tell us.

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 17-01-2016, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Good for you but why start a new thread just to tell us.
So whenever I start to think of the fl. I can come to this thread and tell myself I need to move on.
Old 17-01-2016, 02:30 PM
Not Activated

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 0
hugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellwolf1 View Post
So whenever I start to think of the fl. I can come to this thread and tell myself I need to move on.
Sounded rather empty emotionally. You need to have more relationships in your life. Bgr is just 1 type of relationship. Have relationship with yourself, with your hobbies, with your talents, with your family, with your neighbors, your ex sch friends, colleagues, people of same hobbies, strangers you met at bookshop, gamers online etc. And build on those relationships too, not just relationships with pussies you can play with. I have online gamers friends i have known for 10 years and we even called each other to wake up for work when we overplayed and not enough sleep lol. Build long term rs.
Old 17-01-2016, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugs View Post
Sounded rather empty emotionally. You need to have more relationships in your life. Bgr is just 1 type of relationship. Have relationship with yourself, with your hobbies, with your talents, with your family, with your neighbors, your ex sch friends, colleagues, people of same hobbies, strangers you met at bookshop, gamers online etc. And build on those relationships too, not just relationships with pussies you can play with. I have online gamers friends i have known for 10 years and we even called each other to wake up for work when we overplayed and not enough sleep lol. Build long term rs.
Thanks hugs for the advice! I appreciate it.
Old 17-01-2016, 06:15 PM
Not Activated

hugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks hugs for the advice! I appreciate it.
welcome and btw are you a virgo? hahah im just teasing
Old 17-01-2016, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quote:

Yes, I am a virgo. How did you manage to guess it?
Old 17-01-2016, 06:42 PM
Not Activated

Quote:
Yes, I am a virgo. How did you manage to guess it?
Haha lucky i guess? are you pulling my leg now?
Old 17-01-2016, 07:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You Looking For Me Huggie?
Old 17-01-2016, 07:22 PM
Not Activated

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
You Looking For Me Huggie?
u r virgo? really meh? i was reading up at matters of the heart section regarding 2016 horoscope mah :P
Old 17-01-2016, 09:01 PM
Samster

dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
u r virgo? really meh? i was reading up at matters of the heart section regarding 2016 horoscope mah :P
a old one... but your records forbids virgo in your nest...
Old 17-01-2016, 09:56 PM
Not Activated

Quote:
Originally Posted by puffysong View Post
2016 Capricorn Sex Horoscopee
Capricorn Woman In Relationships
As much as the Capricorn female can be submissive in a relationship, she is still very independent. She therefore wont let her partner take the leading role for long. She also does not like routine, so be sure to have different unpredictable ideas at your fingertips to keep the fire burning.
Being a sensual individual, this woman loves intense touch. She enjoys cuddling and deep passionate kissing.
Capricorn Woman Sexuality Traits
The passionate and loving Capricorn zodiac sign. She will never agree to sex on a first date. This is because she believes that sex is purely for purposes of pleasure and she has the ability to separate love from sex.

-Most satisfying lover's horoscope: Virgo
-Least satisfying lover's horoscope: Gemini
-Best sexual position: The guy will be standing and catching his partner who will jump onto him
-Things to look out for: Let each other know where your g-spot is
[/COLOR][/B]

[/SIZE]
Quote:
a old one... but your records forbids virgo in your nest...
The 2016 horoscope said that i haven't understood the best sex yet
Old 17-01-2016, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
The 2016 horoscope said that i haven't understood the best sex yet
1 oz gin---check

1 oz Bailey's® Irish cream---check

1 oz Kahlua® coffee liqueur---check
Old 17-01-2016, 10:10 PM
Not Activated

Quote:
1 oz gin---check

1 oz Bailey's® Irish cream---check

1 oz Kahlua® coffee liqueur---check
do i know u or someone i know, knows u? those are my usual drinks....
Old 17-01-2016, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
do u know u or someone i know, knows u? those are my usual drinks....
do you know the name when all is mixed together?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1