The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 29-05-2010, 04:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
steve99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Condom break need advise

My condom break during sex with the wl, only notice it after I shoot I heard there is a pill to take within 72 hrs time to prevent HIV where can I get n how much can any brother here advise thanks.
Old 29-05-2010, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 21
greatbody is a splendid one to beholdgreatbody is a splendid one to beholdgreatbody is a splendid one to beholdgreatbody is a splendid one to beholdgreatbody is a splendid one to beholdgreatbody is a splendid one to beholdgreatbody is a splendid one to beholdgreatbody is a splendid one to behold
Re: Condom break need advise

Bro go the the doctor dun wait

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve99 View Post
My condom break during sex with the wl, only notice it after I shoot I heard there is a pill to take within 72 hrs time to prevent HIV where can I get n how much can any brother here advise thanks.
Old 29-05-2010, 05:44 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
mademen2010 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There is no pill to prevent. Studies did show the medicine HIV carriers take, lowers the percentage of transmittion, but there is no pill to stop it. Once the HIV enters your body, you are a carrier.
Old 29-05-2010, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 15
popeye deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I don't think there is such a pill bro.

Go to cdc and get full panel. Good luck.

By the way, what was the brand of condom you used ?
Old 29-05-2010, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by popeye View Post
I don't think there is such a pill bro.

Go to cdc and get full panel. Good luck.

By the way, what was the brand of condom you used ?
Me use the okamoto crown the gold in package
Old 29-05-2010, 07:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1560 / Power: 20
singmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant future

That means u shoot creampie into the WL mah!! How she feel then? I think she is the worse off casualty!!
Old 29-05-2010, 08:43 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 461 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mademen2010 View Post
There is no pill to prevent. Studies did show the medicine HIV carriers take, lowers the percentage of transmittion, but there is no pill to stop it. Once the HIV enters your body, you are a carrier.
There is a pill you twit. It's called the PEP pill and it needs to be taken as soon as possible after exposure.

If you don't know your facts, it would be best if you remained silent rather than trying to contribute half baked wisdom.

Quote:
HIV

In the case of HIV infection, post-exposure prophylaxis is a course of antiretroviral drugs which is thought to reduce the risk of seroconversion after events with high risk of exposure to HIV (e.g., unprotected anal or vaginal sex, needlestick injuries, or sharing needles).

To be most effective, treatment should begin within an hour[2] of possible infection, and no longer than 72 hours post-exposure. [3] Prophylactic treatment for HIV typically lasts four weeks.[4]

While there is compelling data to suggest that PEP after HIV exposure is effective, there have been cases where it has failed. Failure has often been attributed to the delay in receiving treatment, the level of exposure (i.e., the viral load received), or both. However, for non-occupational exposures, the time and level of exposure are based on patient-supplied information; absolute data is therefore unavailable. PEP can also slow down the development of antibodies, potentially causing false negatives on a later HIV test. Doctors will advise patients who received PEP to get a test at 6 months post-exposure as well as the standard 3 month test.[citation needed]

The antiretroviral regimen used in PEP (see highly active antiretroviral therapy) requires close compliance and can have unpleasant side effects including malaise, fatigue, diarrhea, headache, nausea and vomiting.[4]
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 29-05-2010, 09:20 PM
Samster

Thanks for all the reply anyone know where can I get the drugs and how much?
Old 29-05-2010, 09:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Mee Pok is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
If you don't know your facts, it would be best if you remained silent rather than trying to contribute half baked wisdom.
Boss, you are getting very hot-tempered nowadays..

If everyone is afraid to speak up becos they are not sure what they said is correct, then less people will be contributing to this forum.
Old 29-05-2010, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 20
blackhorn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyblackhorn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Thanks for all the reply anyone know where can I get the drugs and how much?
I have a suggestion. Why don't you pay the girl to go for screening? If she is clean, then you are safe.
Old 29-05-2010, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhorn View Post
I have a suggestion. Why don't you pay the girl to go for screening? If she is clean, then you are safe.
Gd suggestion but me at Batam now and already at night how n I also dunno where issit at Batam
Old 29-05-2010, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
Solex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySolex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
There is a pill. It's called the PEP pill and it needs to be taken as soon as possible after exposure.
I did not know there was a pill like this either. Pray I do not have to get to use it.
Old 29-05-2010, 11:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Mee Pok is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro TS, is the girl you bonked an indo WL from Batam?

If i am not wrong, those indo WLs there do not have to go for mandatory HIV and STDs screening.
Old 30-05-2010, 04:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 15
Hatchetman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHatchetman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhorn View Post
Hi I have a question regarding this.

If she only contracted HIV lets say 1 week b4 the session, then she will be tested negative right? ( From what I know, must wait for weeks before HIV testing)

If thats the case, is there a chance that the guy will still be infected?
Old 30-05-2010, 05:12 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 461 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mee Pok View Post
If everyone is afraid to speak up becos they are not sure what they said is correct, then less people will be contributing to this forum.
I prefer less people contributing accurate information rather than lots of people contributing rubbish.

Misleading info is more harmful than the absence of info. Those who want to contribute in this section should research the topic before they put fingers to keyboard.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1