The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-04-2024, 11:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 9
LLL2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLLL2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLLL2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Juagen - where to go?

Hello Brothers,

Want to try out some juagen, but confused by the many adverts.

What is the difference between AnQi and Ping Ping aka AnQi?
Then there is the “juagen talks” and ling ling jie.
Any recommendations?

Thanks
Old 16-04-2024, 11:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 414 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13785 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Juagen - where to go?

U forgotten Mindy at AMK
Old 16-04-2024, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 917 / Power: 13
pooldian is a splendid one to beholdpooldian is a splendid one to beholdpooldian is a splendid one to beholdpooldian is a splendid one to beholdpooldian is a splendid one to beholdpooldian is a splendid one to beholdpooldian is a splendid one to beholdpooldian is a splendid one to behold

Does anyone know milf nana? She was formerly in Amk with Amy. If anyone has her contact, can pm me her contact please? Have been trying to find her since she left amk but don't have her number. Thanks! 🙏🏼
Old 16-04-2024, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 9
LLL2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLLL2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLLL2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiofukis View Post
U forgotten Mindy at AMK
So what you’re saying is I should take one for the team and visit all five? Then report back?
Too ex Bro, any pointers?
Old 16-04-2024, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 16
Ben1O deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBen1O deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I recall there’s a Juagen near or along MacPherson Road. Operated at shop house. There’s a lady and her student. They went back China years back, not sure if they are back in sg.
Old 16-04-2024, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
sparklyCum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Got a new ML in SG show me she is certified with prostrate massage & Thai juagen in the East side.

Any bro try her before?

Old 16-04-2024, 06:18 PM
Samster

Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben1O View Post
I recall there’s a Juagen near or along MacPherson Road. Operated at shop house. There’s a lady and her student. They went back China years back, not sure if they are back in sg.
YF. She’s back at same place.
Old 16-04-2024, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 16
Ben1O deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBen1O deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiofukis View Post
YF. She’s back at same place.
Oh yes do you have her contacts? Can you share with me?
Old 16-04-2024, 07:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2952 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

2 person most power

1. Shi Shi from sglonelyguy. If you know her, 30 min juagen then jio her 30 min fj. Then you can test how powerful is her juagen. During juagen is super aching till can feel kidney aching. After that she knows the juagen is power because she kana banged till collapse

2. Soda who graduated from the famous Thai academy. Too bad now she don’t do fj anymore but sometimes she is keen to do bbbj. Still miss the times where we banged her at the end of juagen. Can really feel the cock is ultra hard and full of blood. Soda loves to be banged hard

Now cannot find same level one already. Most will say after juagen no action blah blah
Old Today, 07:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
2 person most power

1. Shi Shi from sglonelyguy. If you know her, 30 min juagen then jio her 30 min fj. Then you can test how powerful is her juagen. During juagen is super aching till can feel kidney aching. After that she knows the juagen is power because she kana banged till collapse

2. Soda who graduated from the famous Thai academy. Too bad now she don’t do fj anymore but sometimes she is keen to do bbbj. Still miss the times where we banged her at the end of juagen. Can really feel the cock is ultra hard and full of blood. Soda loves to be banged hard

Now cannot find same level one already. Most will say after juagen no action blah blah
Shi Shi -the one at east side?
Old Today, 08:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 520 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 18
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklyCum View Post
Got a new ML in SG show me she is certified with prostrate massage & Thai juagen in the East side.
Any bro try her before?

Aiya, these type of certificates any time also can get lor.
Must try physically the effect, certificates can throw one side.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1