The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

SG Relax! Image
We Never Urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos.

Old Today, 09:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1704 / Power: 17
Franco_Barsei has a brilliant futureFranco_Barsei has a brilliant futureFranco_Barsei has a brilliant futureFranco_Barsei has a brilliant futureFranco_Barsei has a brilliant futureFranco_Barsei has a brilliant futureFranco_Barsei has a brilliant futureFranco_Barsei has a brilliant futureFranco_Barsei has a brilliant futureFranco_Barsei has a brilliant futureFranco_Barsei has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRunner View Post
Baby as in the Baby from SLG? her shop has other better girls like Rina, Diamond, Hannah (not sure if she still there). One thing though, the place many years no reno but thats why the price still lower compared to other shop with girls of those standards.
Yes from SLG. No idea about other ladies, are they as attractive?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old Today, 09:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1067 / Power: 4
Kopiosteve has much to be proud ofKopiosteve has much to be proud ofKopiosteve has much to be proud ofKopiosteve has much to be proud ofKopiosteve has much to be proud ofKopiosteve has much to be proud ofKopiosteve has much to be proud ofKopiosteve has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikuso View Post
Bro, mind to share how to book the famous QT?
Texted her no reply at all

Gonna give up lol
Er dude... will you be asking this again and again every few days?

If text so many times, and you don't have patience for a reply, then give up la. Dont always post want to give up. Give up and move on la.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old Today, 09:42 AM
Samster

Kopiosteve has much to be proud ofKopiosteve has much to be proud ofKopiosteve has much to be proud ofKopiosteve has much to be proud ofKopiosteve has much to be proud ofKopiosteve has much to be proud ofKopiosteve has much to be proud ofKopiosteve has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRunner View Post
Baby as in the Baby from SLG? her shop has other better girls like Rina, Diamond, Hannah (not sure if she still there). One thing though, the place many years no reno but thats why the price still lower compared to other shop with girls of those standards.
Sounds interesting...but always feel spa girls are opportunists. A la carte system scares me. Add extra $20 here $30 there.

I like 2 shots and my mouth and hands like to wander. By the time I'm done , the bill will be equivalent to a bonk with V Premium girls liow, without the fJ... Hahaha. That's why always avoid spas.
Old Today, 10:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Ridz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bros. Im looking for sensual massage, and likes the long teasing part without rushing all the way to HJ etc. Sae Carol by Nurumassage. Is she good? Any better recommendations?
Old Today, 10:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 755 / Power: 6
JasonJG is a splendid one to beholdJasonJG is a splendid one to beholdJasonJG is a splendid one to beholdJasonJG is a splendid one to beholdJasonJG is a splendid one to beholdJasonJG is a splendid one to beholdJasonJG is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Sounds interesting...but always feel spa girls are opportunists. A la carte system scares me. Add extra $20 here $30 there.

I like 2 shots and my mouth and hands like to wander. By the time I'm done , the bill will be equivalent to a bonk with V Premium girls liow, without the fJ... Hahaha. That's why always avoid spas.
Yep, it's like an a la carte meal vs. an a la carte buffet meal. The former you have to pay for every additional item you order, while for the latter, the one price you pay covers everything.

To take the analogy a little further, how many of us feel buay song when you request for an additional glass of water and a plate of chilli, and you are charged 50 cents for each of them?
Old Today, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Yep, it's like an a la carte meal vs. an a la carte buffet meal. The former you have to pay for every additional item you order, while for the latter, the one price you pay covers everything.

To take the analogy a little further, how many of us feel buay song when you request for an additional glass of water and a plate of chilli, and you are charged 50 cents for each of them?
That's the second problem with A la Carte services. Besides the incremental charges, youu find yourself negotiating price for every item... that's an immediate mood killer. An instant dick softener.
Old Today, 11:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 755 / Power: 6
JasonJG is a splendid one to beholdJasonJG is a splendid one to beholdJasonJG is a splendid one to beholdJasonJG is a splendid one to beholdJasonJG is a splendid one to beholdJasonJG is a splendid one to beholdJasonJG is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
That's the second problem with A la Carte services. Besides the incremental charges, youu find yourself negotiating price for every item... that's an immediate mood killer. An instant dick softener.
And then after you shoot, you'll be asking yourself whether it was worth the negotiated price, and most of ths time, they weren't.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1