The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 08-09-2020, 05:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Why lament?

Translate this article and show your MLs. Good times will be over soon. See whether their inflated prices and substandard service can still keep up for how long when customers dwindle due to retrenchments.

thousands-of-jobs-may-go-in-next-6-months-experts
https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...months-experts
No use. In fact it might make it worse!! This might make it more urgent for them to squeeze sg men dry now before we have no job liow. Milk us totally dry. Then when no more milk, just go home lor. Or go other countries where men still have milk to squeeze.
Old 08-09-2020, 05:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 20
Zecker is a name known to allZecker is a name known to allZecker is a name known to allZecker is a name known to allZecker is a name known to allZecker is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by siang1818 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.online/massage-ada/

Just tried her, Location is easy by car or public transport.

Stays alone is a nice quiet little patch of the East side. Not G area for sure. Ample parking space nearby so very convenient for drivers.

Massage was there and good enough for me.
Her pair of boobs fit nicely in my big palms. Could stop fiddling with those nice light brownish nipples.

Did she go by another name in the past?
Old 08-09-2020, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
No use. In fact it might make it worse!! This might make it more urgent for them to squeeze sg men dry now before we have no job liow. Milk us totally dry. Then when no more milk, just go home lor. Or go other countries where men still have milk to squeeze.
What's more important is to have ample supply, lots and lots of it, be they good or lousy, so that there is competition. Without this, our guys will still chiong and Kpkb say this say that no good. That said, these guys will continue to patronize when their small head tell them to do so again and the cycle repeats
Old 08-09-2020, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 14
kanana is a glorious beacon of lightkanana is a glorious beacon of lightkanana is a glorious beacon of lightkanana is a glorious beacon of lightkanana is a glorious beacon of lightkanana is a glorious beacon of light

Decided to post my first time FR as I’ve been visiting MLs in MP previously only.
Xing Chen from SLG - decided to try her after another bro recommended her previously. Understand that there were mixed reviews on her but I’m a sucker for chio SYT

Looks - 7/10 abit chio OL look to me. Soft C cups. In her twenties

GFE - 5/10 she was on the phone one handed for like at least 30%. Felt it was pretty commercial during sensual, but just my personal view. She may be treating her regulars better from what I sense.

Massage - just go MP if you are after a good massage.

Location - Good for drivers, ample parking in discreet area advertised. She stays alone and apartment is clean. No safe entry required.

Overall: 6/10 it was a passable experience. Damage is lesser compared to what i spend at MP though.

RTM: Most probably will want to try the other SYT like QT, AR and Carrie first
Old 08-09-2020, 06:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
What's more important is to have ample supply, lots and lots of it, be they good or lousy, so that there is competition. Without this, our guys will still chiong and Kpkb say this say that no good. That said, these guys will continue to patronize when their small head tell them to do so again and the cycle repeats
A very honest and true perspective. And your right, good or bad, we need the numbers to bring back to create a more prudent and critical objectivity to the ML landscape.
Old 08-09-2020, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1077 / Power: 16
gcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakarum View Post
A little confused, most FR said BBBJ and CIM, but web says BJ and Capped CIM, which is true?
I took the plunge..based on her last FR...bro said got BBBJ and I got it too ytd without asking..simply said I will go for one shot to release n she did massage and the rest she auto.

Black friday sale.
My House..
You and I..
All clothes will be 100% off.
Old 08-09-2020, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1358 / Power: 13
xiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud of

Fiona (finally got a booking after a couple of tries)
~ looks 8/10, If she dolled up pretty sure will invite second look. Skin has SYT fairness and softness ;
~ location 9/10, safe and no hassle ; high ceiling + overall cleanliness is a big plus ;
~ sensuality 8/10 click well easily, conversationalist but became auto quiet during actions + very light moans;
~ overall 8/10
~ rtm Yes subject to her “approval” 😀
Old 08-09-2020, 10:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
Their seemingly good business is all a mirage given certain logical reasons:
1) Significantly lesser free lance in the market with no influx.
2) Prolong closure of legal brothels, ktvs and pubs
3) General increased horniness of SG men with nowhere to go regionally.

This will dwindled further when the above recover, and by then full recession hit. No bread already to feed oneself or family, think this hobby for most will reduce. Vice will never go away but I think this market will continue to be weak half a year later.
Old 09-09-2020, 12:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone tried Lily for SGBEAUTY before? http://sgbeautycastle.info/lily-massage-hj-bj-sm/

Looked like the new listing but blurred image......if it's her, she has got a hot body...
Old 09-09-2020, 02:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 7
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Nice FRs bro
Always on the look out for XBY and QT calibre in the looks department
Agree that Cheryl and Natalie is lower

Intrigued by Song Song who seems like an undisputed beauty
Too bad I was preoccupied when she was here, hope she comes back
She always says she wants to be back
doubt SS would be your cup of tea.

Compared to OG Angel, Song Song gives the fresh SYT vibes while OG Angel has a more womanly feel.

Figure wise OG Angel has more meat to grab but Song Song is pretty much skin and bones.

OG Angel has a certain feisty feel, SS plays the gentle GF role.

she's no undisputed beauty, but the typical uni slim boney chiobu that you'd take a second glance at.

I miss xiaoxiao the twin. she's a good mix of OG Angel and Song2 imo.
Old 09-09-2020, 08:51 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGPocong View Post
Didn't managed to find any FR so decided to commando this lady,

https://sglonelyguy.online/star-massage/

Located at the east side with MRT nearby, probably about 5-10 minutes walk. Instructions are easy to follow. Her looks are pretty decent, pleasant MILF looking, in her 30s, not for SYT lovers. A few blemishes here and there. While entering, there was another lady, her friend staying with her, in the same site as well .

I don't have any high expectations but surprisingly, her massage skills are quite good, above average. She mentioned she took lessons and courses and had a certification. Sensual wise was I think a bit green, SOP, doesn't have any over the top factor. Polite, decent conversationalist and service-oriented. Overall a good experience, 7.5/10.
Real or fake photo?

Or heavily ps photo?

Thesedays damm scary to try ML..

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 09-09-2020, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 20
jason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud of

Hi any bro can pm Soda contact wish to try her thanks.
Old 09-09-2020, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 15
tska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post

Compared to OG Angel, Song Song gives the fresh SYT vibes while OG Angel has a more womanly feel.

Figure wise OG Angel has more meat to grab but Song Song is pretty much skin and bones.

OG angel, Song song and xiaoxiao... all my favorite man. Now can only hope situation gets better come end of the year
Old 09-09-2020, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 7
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by tska13 View Post
OG angel, Song song and xiaoxiao... all my favorite man. Now can only hope situation gets better come end of the year
yeah. I managed to visit both Xiao2 Song2 just before they left (both their plans to leave were accelerated) and I was asking if they intend to come back, of which both seems inclined to do so.

Given the situation now, it is unlikely.
Old 09-09-2020, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1308 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post

she's no undisputed beauty, but the typical uni slim boney chiobu that you'd take a second glance at.

Thanks bro for your input
I like both xiaoxiao, haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1