The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 17-06-2020, 05:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future
Re: Parklane massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appled1 View Post
Haven't been there in since covid-19. But from my understanding, every floor had MLs with some good ones on 2,3,5.

As for the time of the day, they usually close shop at 8pm for the day. But if you are there for after 8pm it's more of a KTV place.
Are there any syts MLs there or mostly MILFs only?

I seen many quite good looking SYTs but I believed they are mostly KTV. hard to find SYTs for massage... or I maybe wrong
Old 18-06-2020, 12:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 4
Appled1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAppled1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post

I seen many quite good looking SYTs but I believed they are mostly KTV. hard to find SYTs for massage... or I maybe wrong

The MLs there are mostly MILFs but who knows maybe some KTV SYTs will do massage since KTVs can't open for awhile...
Old 18-06-2020, 07:12 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Xw will resume work on Friday. .but don't think she sanitise the shop throughly
Old 18-06-2020, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
xw - xiaowei? or you referring to xiaoqian?

xq very busy on fri & sat, she said already have many bookings for the 2 days and not free time to take on more. she will start work in the morning instead of her usual timing to take on more bookings to make up for lost income. xq also mentioned the bro who got the first session on fri morning is paying more for first blood, that's why she give the slot to him and start work early for him.
Old 18-06-2020, 01:13 PM
Samster

Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTVbuddy View Post
xw - xiaowei? or you referring to xiaoqian?

xq very busy on fri & sat, she said already have many bookings for the 2 days and not free time to take on more. she will start work in the morning instead of her usual timing to take on more bookings to make up for lost income. xq also mentioned the bro who got the first session on fri morning is paying more for first blood, that's why she give the slot to him and start work early for him.
Ya bro xq..first session more wet and fresh ma
Old 18-06-2020, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 8
Radiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of light

Ps, can ask xq is which shop? I only know xw but she not in pl anymore
Old 18-06-2020, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5496 / Power: 13
Madpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post

The youngest is Xiao Qian (she said so herself), she is in the late 20s to early 30s range. Another quite young face I saw is in the shop on 5th floor just by the toilet.
Old 18-06-2020, 02:41 PM
Samster

Madpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ya bro xq..first session more wet and fresh ma
Before CB, Xiao Qian already used to having sex several times daily. With this few months of limited daily sex, for sure first session she will be wetter and more horny. Kiss/lick her ears, neck area and nipples while fingering her, she can get really wild and horny. No need for KY.
Old 18-06-2020, 02:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 4
Appled1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAppled1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madpig View Post
The youngest is Xiao Qian (she said so herself), she is in the late 20s to early 30s range. Another quite young face I saw is in the shop on 5th floor just by the toilet.

Yup, XQ was from KTV previously. That's why I said hope that maybe more switch, since KTVs can't operate.
Old 18-06-2020, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radiator View Post
Ps, can ask xq is which shop? I only know xw but she not in pl anymore
3rd floor near to the toilet.
Old 18-06-2020, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Before CB, Xiao Qian already used to having sex several times daily. With this few months of limited daily sex, for sure first session she will be wetter and more horny. Kiss/lick her ears, neck area and nipples while fingering her, she can get really wild and horny. No need for KY.
Hahaa u NVR know who she has been piaking with during cb..
Old 18-06-2020, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hahaa u NVR know who she has been piaking with during cb..
Hearsay some of her lucky regulars had been bonking her during CB. You one of the lucky ones?
Old 18-06-2020, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Flat and skinny XW? Yeahhh hygiene not very clean
Old 18-06-2020, 04:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 5
Playplayonly is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlayplayonly is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bros, seeing XQ name quite fequently on this thread.

Bros, so whats the damage of this frequently mentioned XQ?

Just how chio is she? Age?
Old 18-06-2020, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hearsay some of her lucky regulars had been bonking her during CB. You one of the lucky ones?
Hahaha I bonk another ml la..not xq
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread