The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 25-07-2020, 09:10 AM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 893 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Parklane massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTVbuddy View Post
maybe this is why xq dun wan to french with some and reject them.
waaaah she smoke her breadth also not say very nice but maybe those customers really have someone shit in their mouth
Old 25-07-2020, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5496 / Power: 13
Madpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
maybe this is why xq dun wan to french with some and reject them.
I guess so but only Xiao Qian will know the real reason for her refusal to french with them.
Old 25-07-2020, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 4
Rav1sk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRav1sk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRav1sk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRav1sk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRav1sk is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geylangunited88 View Post
You see bro I replied you and got zapped. Anyway I also not keen to participate in this forum but just to come out to say something for XQ. This forum like got people looking at it 24 hrs and ready to zap anyone within seconds. Haha. I am a busy man and don’t have time for all these nonsense. Bye
Yes this!. Ain"t got no time with losers having too much time zapping people. Talk about em being halfwits
Old 25-07-2020, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by babe90 View Post
waaaah she smoke her breadth also not say very nice but maybe those customers really have someone shit in their mouth
i ok with xq smokers breath cos i smoke too.
Old 26-07-2020, 08:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 640 / Power: 5
sabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to all

Old 26-07-2020, 10:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8772 / Power: 22
kthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabii View Post
No image lolz
Old 26-07-2020, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 277 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 9
Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!

Had XQ a few weeks ago and it was okay. I don't know if it was her though..lol. Just followed a bro's direction and went straight to the place. I don't think I need to FR cause all the bros here have done a more amazing job.

Thing is I wanted to ask is, as I was walking in, I think there was a new massage place that just opened on the first floor. As in walk in and turn to your right, straight down..along that corridor on the left. Has any bros tried her? She was waving me to try her but my aim was going to XQ shop so didn't go.
Old 26-07-2020, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfen1977 View Post
Had XQ a few weeks ago and it was okay. I don't know if it was her though..lol. Just followed a bro's direction and went straight to the place. I don't think I need to FR cause all the bros here have done a more amazing job.

Thing is I wanted to ask is, as I was walking in, I think there was a new massage place that just opened on the first floor. As in walk in and turn to your right, straight down..along that corridor on the left. Has any bros tried her? She was waving me to try her but my aim was going to XQ shop so didn't go.
It’s bobo , she just shifted her shop there
Old 26-07-2020, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
CRYBABY deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by decepticon73 View Post

Any Bros try level 5 Viet Lisa

Her body look good, does she offer BBJJ
With.No condom ?
Old 27-07-2020, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfen1977 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by decepticon73 View Post
bobo is ex, will try to chop.
Old 27-07-2020, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5496 / Power: 13
Madpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond repute

COVID 19 cluster in Japan. These 600 folks got infected because of licking of nipples.

https://tw.news.yahoo.com/%E6%97%A5%...031844662.html
Old 27-07-2020, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
bobo is ex, will try to chop.
last rtf her is 150 all in fj but got restrictions.
Old 27-07-2020, 04:33 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Stryker007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I dunno if anyone remembers, but last time on level 2 in front of the escalator, there was a short ML, not the syt type, but her massage skills is top-notch.

As in, she really put in effort to massage and work out the tight knots in my back. She doesn't provide FS, at most is a HJ.

Now she is not there anymore. I think she used to be there up till 2017?
Does anyone have any idea?
Old 27-07-2020, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
pewpewboom123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any kind bro here willing to share XQ's contact? Wishing to try her out but it seems shes busy with lots of bookings
Old 27-07-2020, 09:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
DonDonDonki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Scuba row first shop is pretty good. Don't know the name of the ML, but she was in a dark red dress and a lil thickish milf. Can french and pretty good FJ.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread