The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 21-09-2020, 01:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 20
Lucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant future
Re: Parklane massage

Bro if you want budget session.. i recommend JSP level 4
$50 all in.... it will bring your ML exp to a new level
Old 21-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by babe90 View Post
Ya Michelle likes to fake moan and when she is with you she likes to push her friends to you also or recommend 3some. She also likes to say that she not doing well but when you see her wechat moments and photos u see the food she eating...

Her stories all cannot believe one.. her service drop damm jialat
yeah, her behaviour is really irritating. not intention to waste time rtf her, now rotating my time between joey and xiaoqian whoever is free when i'm there.
Old 21-09-2020, 06:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Unbelieveable deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i wont be surprised that a lot of Michelle client has shifted over to xiao qian.The name xiao qian when mentioned irritated Michelle.Age is catching up on her
Old 21-09-2020, 06:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 708 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1549 / Power: 4
Laofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant future

To ensure quality service I just stick to my regular weekly.
Old 21-09-2020, 09:22 AM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unbelieveable View Post
i wont be surprised that a lot of Michelle client has shifted over to xiao qian.The name xiao qian when mentioned irritated Michelle.Age is catching up on her
Michelle is old already and she like to tell her pitiful stories that she is divorce and have a daughter. But her service really dropped compare to last time when she was level 2
Old 21-09-2020, 09:24 AM
Samster (V)

babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cash8877 View Post
yeah, her behaviour is really irritating. not intention to waste time rtf her, now rotating my time between joey and xiaoqian whoever is free when i'm there.
haha after the last 4some which was a month plus back I decided not to go there already.. when yy first saw me also crazy started to charge me $180 I decline saying that $150 for service and $30 for room wtf
Old 21-09-2020, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2222 / Power: 13
LiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucius_Verus View Post
Bro if you want budget session.. i recommend JSP level 4
$50 all in.... it will bring your ML exp to a new level
Do note Jalan Sultan is mostly MILFs to GILFs (50s to 60s age range). And there's also the infamous Angie who will chase you around
Old 21-09-2020, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1313 / Power: 20
Rally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by babe90 View Post
Michelle is old already and she like to tell her pitiful stories that she is divorce and have a daughter. But her service really dropped compare to last time when she was level 2
Agree with u bro. Always the same story and all she want to do is make fast buck out of us, and her outlet don even have a proper shower cubicle. In fact only some outlet in parklane have proper shower cubicle, therefore personal hygiene is really lagging there.
Old 21-09-2020, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5119 / Power: 19
nacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamenMan View Post
Bro, I get all your points. I just really hope you didn't just zapp me. Somebody who has issues reading or whatever funny mood he was in just zapped me and said I am talking rubbish....wtf, I am just asking openly legit questions and ask for your advise here. If people have issues, just post it...so childish lah!

Back to you, legit points but in my case things are much more simple. I live very close to PL, so hardly any travel costs for the ML. Sympathy is given and it's easy and convenient money. They already overcharge and I am willing to consider(!) paying a bit extra but I hate that there is no sense for service and making it comfortable and hygienic for oneself in the mind of the ML. Cheonging on a proper bed is more comfortable for everybody, having a shower before and after is clean for everybody. It's not like I am the only one benefiting from this.... it's safer and better for both, that was the rationale and from that perspective I don't think it should cost much more.

I assume most of us are hygienic and will shower before and after cheonging. If the spa doesn't have a shower we can still do this at home. What I am concerned about is that the girls don't shower. We maybe have once a day or twice very close body contact with a person, they have it throughout the whole day. So basically I just want her to come to my place and shower , the rest can be the same.
Also why food panda and grab food....lol, bro that's also spoiling the market. I wouldn't pay for all of this, transportation is ok. never would I think to get her food, that's not a date for me.

Anyway, thanks for all the input but it's not such a big deal and that important. I was just curious about rates and I am just trying to keep prices low. So pls just reach out if you can be specific with prices.

Regardless you stay beside an air cond repair shop or donkey miles away, as long as the repairman comes, you have to pay a standard transportation charge. There is no such thing as being near will cost you less.

If your theory of staying near means less cost, the ML will relocate their resources for other potential customers. This is simple supply and demand.
Old 21-09-2020, 10:51 AM
Samster

Lucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuJun View Post
Do note Jalan Sultan is mostly MILFs to GILFs (50s to 60s age range). And there's also the infamous Angie who will chase you around
He want low cost and good service mah.. so recommend pioneer & merdeka generation
Old 21-09-2020, 10:55 AM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rally View Post
Agree with u bro. Always the same story and all she want to do is make fast buck out of us, and her outlet don even have a proper shower cubicle. In fact only some outlet in parklane have proper shower cubicle, therefore personal hygiene is really lagging there.
Ya her shop is shared by YY and her. So if either one busy one of them will entertain you.. when I first visited Michelle 2 months back 1 to 1 also rushing, quickly tease you, short blow then f.. or if she has friends who are free always try to push 3some or 4some so that she can earn also..

She once told me May also no more now at other places charging more ex and she is the cheaper one.. i feel that the rates at her shop should be $50 max. Service also not there and yes no shower cubicle
Old 21-09-2020, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nacho View Post
Regardless you stay beside an air cond repair shop or donkey miles away, as long as the repairman comes, you have to pay a standard transportation charge. There is no such thing as being near will cost you less.

If your theory of staying near means less cost, the ML will relocate their resources for other potential customers. This is simple supply and demand.
Newbie lah.. wtd.. lol just look at his join date and pts..
I even saw him at exchange pts thread asking ppl to up him..
Old 21-09-2020, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cash8877 View Post
the faster they can finish off the customers the better, one whole day of sex is exhausting. not an easy line to work in. almost all of them have kids and married or divorced, all just trying to make money to support their kids and family.
Not true. PRC Lisa and Xiaoqian are not married and does not have kids, they told me so.
Old 21-09-2020, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by meijipcc View Post
Not true. PRC Lisa and Xiaoqian are not married and does not have kids, they told me so.
XQ no kids for sure.. but i do know other places angpai have kids
Some already convert to citizen
Old 21-09-2020, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamenMan View Post
It's okay to be a newbie right? We all started at some point in our lifes as newbies I guess. I asked in another threat similarly like another newbie there about to please explain the pts system to me, that's all.

My points got zapped on two occasions: Once some people were ranting about all PRCs. I said I am cool with calling out bad ML but maybe don't badmouth all PRCs. Somebody got mad and zapped me. Other Bros were really nice and upped my pts for that. The second occasion was here....some other guy got pissed for whatever reason now and zapped me twice. It's getting boring. I don't mind if you oppose my opinions or find my questions stupid, just pls tell me directly. How can people otherwise learn if they only get zapped and put into the newbie corner?
1 word of advise better talk less if not more ppl will zap you...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread