The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 07-04-2015, 06:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Thailand TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
All of those that hates seaj!! And currently in Bangkok!!
Come to Soi cowboy or nana and PM me for a free bottle of beer.
Soooo typical of low life's!

Thinking that offering a measley bottle of beer is such a BIIIIIGGGGGG Deal!

Oh wait a minute.... he's using this nonsense he's creating on here to lure the unsuspecting to contact him....and then scam them!

How does this work pimp? Your crook partner is in Singapore and not around; you got other crook partners you can enlist to play Ping-Pong on your prey?
And how... just suggest and tempt the victim with your THB 6K whores or are you just gonna take him and fleece him at a G-Club?

My oh my! You really can come up with scams can't you?
Even with a half a syphilis riddled brain.

SEAJ
Old 07-04-2015, 06:36 PM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Battle Zone, TCSS , Points Exchange included

Quote:
Can't imagine what's life to be to be even hated in the forum. It's already bad and miserable enough to be hated in real life.
LMFAO ..... AGAIN!!

So that's what the real problem with you is - huh?
All the time you feel bad and miserable and hated in real life!

Oh you poor poor baby!
Actually I rather suspect its not hate that most have for you, more likely just DISGUST!
Hmmmmm.... really time for you to consider getting out of your sordid profession!
But then again, I KNOW that that's gonna be tough for you to do - as used as you are, to just cheating and lying all your life.

SEAJ
Old 07-04-2015, 06:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Soooo typical of low life's!

Thinking that offering a measley bottle of beer is such a BIIIIIGGGGGG Deal!

Oh wait a minute.... he's using this nonsense he's creating on here to lure the unsuspecting to contact him....and then scam them!

How does this work pimp? Your crook partner is in Singapore and not around; you got other crook partners you can enlist to play Ping-Pong on your prey?
And how... just suggest and tempt the victim with your THB 6K whores or are you just gonna take him and fleece him at a G-Club?

My oh my! You really can come up with scams can't you?
Even with a half a syphilis riddled brain.

SEAJ
Dun change so many topic can or not old man. U see wrongly or not regarding the reputation points ? Cannot admit your mistake izzit?

At least I'm offering a bottle of free beer for the bros who love to see u being humiliated. What can u offer anyone? Points? Sarcasm? Lol. I not rich. I just a low ranking runner. But I can offer a bottle of beer for whoever is in Bangkok right now to ridicule and joke about this pathetic old man who probably be sitting in his soiled rocking chair staring into the monitor surfing SBf looking for the next guy to squabble with. Where will I be? Sitting in a bar with someone having a bottle of beer. Which is better?
Old 07-04-2015, 06:42 PM
Samster

vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
LMFAO ..... AGAIN!!

So that's what the real problem with you is - huh?
All the time you feel bad and miserable and hated in real life!

Oh you poor poor baby!
Actually I rather suspect its not hate that most have for you, more likely just DISGUST!
Hmmmmm.... really time for you to consider getting out of your sordid profession!
But then again, I KNOW that that's gonna be tough for you to do - as used as you are, to just cheating and lying all your life.

SEAJ
Accusations accusations accusations!! Lol. U very much wanted to be a lawyer but can't be one because u are too rigid and did not pass? Cheating and lying. If word goes around that I cheat or lie to anyone. Would I be able to be in this profession for so long? I seriously doubt your intelligence. U make it seems like everyone here is brainless and unable to see how inadequate your knowledge is.
Old 07-04-2015, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Dun change so many topic can or not old man. U see wrongly or not regarding the reputation points ? ....

.... Where will I be? Sitting in a bar with someone having a bottle of beer. Which is better?
So who changed the topic with the "Hoot hoot" HUGE offer of free beer?
And LMFAO - MOI being wrong about the point nonsense?
You sure?
LMFAO

And why so obsessed with this when you claim to not be interested in points?!
As far as I'm concerned - whatever!
No big deal to me!

And yes, of course you'll be there having a beer - but you'll still be actually working .....scamming him. Hookkkaayyy....wish you luck!
SEAJ
Old 07-04-2015, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
So who changed the topic with the "Hoot hoot" HUGE offer of free beer?
And LMFAO - MOI being wrong about the point nonsense?
You sure?
LMFAO

And why so obsessed with this when you claim to not be interested in points?!
As far as I'm concerned - whatever!
No big deal to me!

And yes, of course you'll be there having a beer - but you'll still be actually working .....scamming him. Hookkkaayyy....wish you luck!
SEAJ
I'm not obsessed with it. People send me links of u exchanging points. We laughed over it. I said nevermind. Old man need many points to make him feel "invincible". I just trying to make old man to see his mistake. I showed the picture of the last two reputation points I was up. And the top part happens to be what? Can u just simply admit u make a mistake?

Well at least while I'm sitting in my bar while my coyotes are shaking their arse while I sipping beer with whoever comes along who dislike u. So easy to scam people over a beer? U think everyone like u when u are young kana scammed and cheated by WLs ?
Old 07-04-2015, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Accusations accusations accusations!! Lol. U very much wanted to b...
LOL
So far, even within the past couple hours YOU have managed to twist and turn the topic all over the globe when I confront you with the simple truth!
- *You caught in another lie and admitting you ARE in crooked partnership with sapsinmike
- *You threatening physical violence
- *You backing up sapsinmike.
- *You the pimp going back to beating up your whores. The only thing you’re good at!
- *You so proud that you’ve got “backers” …. 2 measley upz over 2 days! Hoot Hoot!
- *You stupidly trying to prove otherwise –which is of course impossible as you yourself have provided the evidence
- *You obsessing about Rep points. So important to you huh?!
- *You coming up with your lo-class offer of free beer…just another way to carry out your scams.
- *You admitting the way you are is because you feel people hate you (NOT true! They’re just disgusted with you!)
- *You now twist it again and going on a “Lawyer” rant or whatever.

What else have I missed in your skillful ducking and denying?!
LMFAO!
What a nit wit!

SEAJ
Old 07-04-2015, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
LOL
So far, even within the past couple hours YOU have managed to twist and turn the topic all over the globe when I confront you with the simple truth!
- *You caught in another lie and admitting you ARE in crooked partnership with sapsinmike
- *You threatening physical violence
- *You backing up sapsinmike.
- *You the pimp going back to beating up your whores. The only thing you’re good at!
- *You so proud that you’ve got “backers” …. 2 measley upz over 2 days! Hoot Hoot!
- *You stupidly trying to prove otherwise –which is of course impossible as you yourself have provided the evidence
- *You obsessing about Rep points. So important to you huh?!
- *You coming up with your lo-class offer of free beer…just another way to carry out your scams.
- *You admitting the way you are is because you feel people hate you (NOT true! They’re just disgusted with you!)
- *You now twist it again and going on a “Lawyer” rant or whatever.

What else have I missed in your skillful ducking and denying?!
LMFAO!
What a nit wit!

SEAJ
I say sapsinmike in contact with me. So it means we are in partnership ? I'm very much in touch with many samsters everyday. Does that mean I'm in partnership with everyone of them? Wow. Vivid imagination.

I never say I will resort to violence when I see u. U are the one who is afraid. Dun worry even I want hit u, I get others to do the dirty work for me. I just pay $ for it. At least the measly ups will from 12point and another 10 plus pointer. Not much but it's amazing I got upped for doing that? Lol. I posted repaeatedly already. Points are nothing. Can exchange for what? U have 1.7k points. Can exchange for a free condom or not? Guess u dun need it cos u dun have a dick. Blah blah blah. U should be happy that I came in today to troll u. If not u will just be clicking "refresh " on the forum to find someone to talk to u.
Old 07-04-2015, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
I'm not obsessed with it. People send me links of u exchanging points. ....whoever comes along who dislike u. So easy to scam people over a beer? U think everyone like u when u are young kana scammed and cheated by WLs ?
So.... where are those supposed links that proves I exchange points?
Get over it will ya - stop obsessing about points!

And oh, just on this topic you're right!
This is why I gave you brownie points .... for figuring out how to turn all this into another way to lure your unsuspecting prey!
Free beer is nowhere as attractive as a chance to natter on like two old ladies about the great SEAJ!!!
LMFAO

SEAJ
Old 07-04-2015, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
.... I'm very much in touch with many samsters everyday......Dun worry even I want hit u, I get others to do the dirty work for me. I just pay $ for it...... At least the measly ups will from 12point and another 10 plus pointer.
Soooooo.... you manage to scam how much from those samsters you make it a point to keep in touch with EVERYDAY!
And of course - that IS how chicken-shit lo-class cretins do it - always with a gang!

And AGAIN with the points!
AGAIN!
Get over it will ya!

SEAJ

Ps. Toodles!
You just continue obsessing and twisting and turning!
Old 07-04-2015, 07:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
ChiefPilot is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
He is in Singapore right now. I do not know what issues u have with him. But if u turn up at airport tomorrow, so will he. Let's just settle this once and for all shall we?
Since you are in contact with him... You ask him to log into this forum... Post that he will appear together with you and get ready all the money he owed and scammed... I will get all his creditors together with me to meet him... Maybe you give us 45 minutes of private time with him... Since you are not involved in his debts... Then we can have coffee talk...? If you are not in cahoots with him... I suggest you encourage him to pay up his debts...
Old 07-04-2015, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
So.... where are those supposed links that proves I exchange points?
Get over it will ya - stop obsessing about points!

And oh, just on this topic you're right!
This is why I gave you brownie points .... for figuring out how to turn all this into another way to lure your unsuspecting prey!
Free beer is nowhere as attractive as a chance to natter on like two old ladies about the great SEAJ!!!
LMFAO

SEAJ
People do a search on exchange points thread and your posts will
See your silly up and exchanged points comments. Dun treat people here as if they are retarded. U are the retarded one. U are the one people dislike. U are the one people wish never exist! Lol. Yup we are having so much fun laughing what a stupid old man.

Quote:
Soooooo.... you manage to scam how much from those samsters you make it a point to keep in touch with EVERYDAY!
And of course - that IS how chicken-shit lo-class cretins do it - always with a gang!

And AGAIN with the points!
AGAIN!
Get over it will ya!

SEAJ

Ps. Toodles!
You just continue obsessing and twisting and turning!
Do u even realized that friends can be made from forums? I guess u never will understand this. Old bloke. U only made people detest your presence. Lol. We chat about everything. You ( seaj ) belongs to the jokes and humor section.

Calling names always! Lol. Anything better from u besides that? Could only do so typing ya? hope u won't get too lonely tonight while I'm out.
Old 07-04-2015, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefPilot View Post
Since you are in contact with him... You ask him to log into this forum... Post that he will appear together with you and get ready all the money he owed and scammed... I will get all his creditors together with me to meet him... Maybe you give us 45 minutes of private time with him... Since you are not involved in his debts... Then we can have coffee talk...? If you are not in cahoots with him... I suggest you encourage him to pay up his debts...
I have nothing to do with his issues with anyone. I will gladly meet u with or without him. Whether he wants to meet or wants to pay up like u said, I think I have no right to do so. I believe he can read and decides whether if he wants to do so. I'm only interested in settling our differences man to man.
Old 07-04-2015, 07:41 PM
Samster

http://sbfsg.net/showpos...&postcount=517

http://sbfsg.net/showpos...&postcount=514

Someone send me those links and told me to post to rebuke the fact that stupid old seaj goes around asking for points.
Old 07-04-2015, 07:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1082 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39982 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Someone send me those links and told me to post to rebuke the fact that stupid old seaj goes around asking for points.
those are legit...bro redapple26 is also a mod...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1