The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 30-09-2022, 01:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 605 / Power: 16
oshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to all
Re: Jakarta Info thread

Hello any one in JKT and would like to hang? Am here till 4/10
Old 30-09-2022, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 12
Setzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by oshkosh View Post
Hello any one in JKT and would like to hang? Am here till 4/10
Missed by a few days... will only be in jakarta 7-9 Oct

[WIP] Jakarta Fun Places Google Map

=======================
Old 30-09-2022, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 3
airman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterairman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Does the Indo immigration still check vaccination status?

I have not been to JKT for the past 2.5 years.

Can bros here provide updated requirements?

Thanks in advance!
Old 30-09-2022, 10:08 PM
Samster

Setzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by airman View Post
Does the Indo immigration still check vaccination status?

I have not been to JKT for the past 2.5 years.

Can bros here provide updated requirements?

Thanks in advance!
As of last month, they still do. Fastest way is to use pedulilindungi app before immigration (need to verify ur Vax status by uploading vax cert to let them check.)
Old 30-09-2022, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
robert3762poh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I was in Jakarta 1.5 months ago. They required a PeduliLindungi App to register your vaccination status (pretty much like Trace Together). You scan the QR code and use a vacinnated lane. Otherwise you will have to show your vaccination certification at the counter.

Same process at the malls too.

This may have changed given broader openings of borders.
Old 30-09-2022, 10:51 PM
Samster

I have downloaded the app but was asked to scan the Singapore issued vaccination card with the QR code but there is no QR code at all.

and it seems that there is no manual entry matter to input the vaccination status at all.

How ah?
Old 30-09-2022, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
I have downloaded the app but was asked to scan the Singapore issued vaccination card with the QR code but there is no QR code at all.

and it seems that there is no manual entry matter to input the vaccination status at all.

How ah?
To register your Non-Indonesia Vaccination, please follow these steps:

Download PeduliLindungi version 4.4.7 or newer on Google Play, Apple App Store or Huawei AppGallery
Register and login into your account
Open Vaccine and Immunization
Choose COVID-19 Vaccine
Choose Vaccine Non-Indonesia
Complete your vaccination data and click Submit
Wait up to 5 working days for approval and get your vaccine verification

Ps. previously they allow you to submit pdf copies of passport and vaccine cert (got mine from notarise.gov.sg) from web.. but this new version which you do it via the app... easiest way I did was to screen capture into .jpg image files and upload. Basically if you have 3 doses, you upload page 1 of the vaccine cert from notarise.gov.sg times 3. Hope this helps

Add: You can skip the above and just validate your printed vaccine cert at the counters before immigration, might take longer time if there's alot of people.. and also if you do not need to go to shopping malls which they enforced scanned entry rather strictly (need 3 doses to enter). Restaurants, spas, clubs etc usually don't bother with scanned entry via the pedulilindungi app

[WIP] Jakarta Fun Places Google Map

=======================

Last edited by Setzer; 30-09-2022 at 11:29 PM. Reason: additional info
Old 01-10-2022, 12:24 PM
Samster

Thanks Bro Setzer for the detailed steps to get the notarised Vaccination Certificate and to submit to the app.
Old 01-10-2022, 03:26 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 605 / Power: 16
oshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to all

Visited Tematik on Saturday afternoon in between meetings. Only 3 girls to choose from (others could be occupied with customers). Was told less girls working on Saturdays and to come back on thursday or Friday instead when there will be more girls. Older MMS speaks mandarin
Old 01-10-2022, 05:04 PM
Samster

Is Tematik comparable to Delta Spa?

What was the damage and special services?

Were the girls SYTs?
Old 01-10-2022, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 17
smking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to behold

Went to Jakarta recently, as business trip was change from Europe to Jakarta...

Visited Delta and CJ Bar during my free time.

Delta Spa, total damage is about 1mil Rupiah for 2hours of massage. Additional HJ cost at 100k Rupiah. Can't select masseuse, the one I got is not a looker. Take note that the masseuse is fully clothed throughout the session. I would categorize this place as providing legit massage while the HJ is just an additional bonus.

CJ Bar, surprisingly I enjoyed it. The liquor bottle over there ranges from 2mil and above depending on what you like to drink. The ladies there are "claimed" to be normal girls looking for additional income. Its close to 1:1 ration between guys and girls. The rate varies between 1.5mil to 3mil, either for 1 shot or overnight depending on your negotiation skill. If you see the girl you like, probably best if you grab her fast as there are a few lookers that I am interested in were gone when I was still looking around. Girls quality wise, plentiful. Tall, short, MILF, SYT, thin, fat there are plentiful selection for you. If your luck is good, you may even encounter some local airlines Stewardess.

That's all I can recall for now, too old to recall too many details... Happy cheonging everyone!

Only 15 percent have a penis longer than seven inches.

The left testicle usually hangs lower than the right for right-handed men. The opposite is true for lefties.
Old 01-10-2022, 09:38 PM
Samster

which Delta Spa did you go?

I understand HJ is part of the massage.

The therapist is fully clothed but you can entice her with $ to unlock which I do most of time.

2 years back I used to patronise the same therapist and paid her RP300k to strip naked.
Old 03-10-2022, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 17
smking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
which Delta Spa did you go?

I understand HJ is part of the massage.

The therapist is fully clothed but you can entice her with $ to unlock which I do most of time.

2 years back I used to patronise the same therapist and paid her RP300k to strip naked.

The one I been to is at Pluit. I don't think I will be patronizing sufficient trip enough until I can unlock her

Only 15 percent have a penis longer than seven inches.

The left testicle usually hangs lower than the right for right-handed men. The opposite is true for lefties.
Old 05-10-2022, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 13
cibong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So I was back In Jakarta last week but day was packed full of meetings so one night decided to try just a normal massage delivered to your door. Price was reasonable at 250k for a 90 minute massage.

Lady that came was on the bigger side and I would rate a 2/10. Massage was decent. Was offered a Happy ending and I initially declined but then she was just playful and kept teasing so I finally gave in to top up another 250k. Her HJ was pretty decent with plenty of teasing, she even did a BJ for a minute or so, some anal teasing and nipple sucking. Quite satisfied with the attitude and HJ despite her below average looks. In the end gave her 600k, she was really grateful and even offered to go out to get me food and drinks.

Might give her another go again if I’m just lazy to go out and want to end the day with a decent HJ + massage.
Old 07-10-2022, 06:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 14
boymatang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyboymatang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Good day all,

Was at Malio last night, got there at about 9pm. Decided to head to the live band area on the second floor. Was initially gonna just have beers there but was very tempted but the Vietnamese variety. Not bad I must say, was hard picking one. Also the Indon batch wasn’t that pretty, the dancers there were not bad but you had to buy certain amount of drinks plus the fees which came to 3mil which wasn’t worth it since the Vietnamese was 2.5mil. The one I choose was number 202 reviews below.

Signed the deed then was taken to the room. Was kissing a lot once entered, then she stripped me and prepared the shower for me but shower myself. After that was told to wait while she prepared herself. Once she came out in the towel, she jumped on top showing her big fake boob and making suck her nipples then massive DFK like long lost lover. The after that she gave me a BBBJ to remember, man it was so good playing with the head, shaft, licking the whole thing plus massive deepthroat. I almost came had to stop her, I wanted more BBBJ it was fucking heavenly!!! After that came back on top to continue the DFK, can feel she was rubbing my dick on her pussy that you can feel it was soaking wet. I think if I let her continue it would have gone in RAW, so had to stop her as I was very tempted. Capped on then started missionary, pussy felt warm, tight & wet. Held her hands up and DFK, man that was great. Can feel her pussy tighten up, and was only able to hold for about 10 minutes before blowing my load in the condom. I think she wanted more but I didn’t have enough for tips, maybe next time if she’s there would go for round 2. Overall satisfied but wished I lasted longer cause the fuck was really steamy and orgasmic.

Look - 7/10, heavy make up
Body - slim curvy and fit
Boobs - fake big and nice looking
Pussy - not shaved but tight, didn’t go down on her
BBBJ - 100/10 fucking heavenly!!! Best I had
Personality - playful and no rush
FJ - 10/10 wished I lasted longer
DFK - like long lost lover
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1