The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 30-09-2022, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Shoooter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Wow~ GB becoming exciting drama channel..
Ditching Netflix for now and camping here..
Old 30-09-2022, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
pw0nzor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Syt chiobu from BKK- Maxi by Seduction

Unfinished business the earlier day at GL PRC $200/pop hence felt blue balls today.
Saw positive review and the nice photos and decided to try my luck:

Okt: Super responsive; booking confirmed for the first bonk of the day

Location: Centrally located apartment; a tad run down, shared toilet with a few other bedrooms clean towel but not v absorbent

Gal: 22 year old chio babe from BKK, very bashful girly mannerisms, speaks little English, first time in Singapore

Looks: Damn dig her looks, very chio school gal charms, minimal to no makeup but she’s so pretty without any makeup, thick lips, 95% to advertised photos, very fair; same skin tonality per photos, long jet black hair, she’s freaking hot to me, someone you’ll be proud to bring home to see the parents and damn proud to bring clubbing together, maybe I’m biased but think she looks prettier than Thaismile Violet

Body: 1.6m tall, slim abt 24-25 waist with slight tummy impressions and vertical scar from op, very S curved body, full C to D enhanced soft boobs with pink nips that I spent much time kneading, tuning, sucking and licking, shaved but grown back abit already, very pretty pussy with pink lips looked very inviting, see liao lil bro immed sprang to attention, immed asked whether can extend session but alas next slot taken

Shower: Routine soaping

Services: Think quite low mileage and services very green; capped bj per my request, bj suction ok, damn shiok see such a chiobu blow me, bobbing her lovely face up and down

FJ: Cowgal was damn awesome as pussy quite tight and she’s surprisingly quite a good rider while her heavenly peaks bounced up and down; had to quickly changed to lotus position otherwise might really prematurely ejaculated; deep thrusted her lovehole from below, while she let out soft girly moans, tried to dfk her but only lip pecking allowed;?and suck her nehneh, piak piak piak, so enjoyable, juices overflowing from her moist tight pussy, moans getting louder, then switched to missionary, banged her hard with her legs spread wide, lick her neck, yummy nehneh, all eliciting louder moans by now, tried dfk again and still only lip pecking; ‘final’ changed to doggie, pussy felt even tighter from behind; damn shiok, piak piak piak to an explosive climax

Verdict: Damn awesome lovemaking with a chio babe, my kind of looks even though v green services; will try to rtf her till she leaves
Thanx for the detailed FR on this chio babe, bro
Old 30-09-2022, 10:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8457 / Power: 18
CheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAVgent View Post
For the first time in a while.. I wasn't satisfied after sex.. I wanted more of her..

Quick FR for Jinny from A1 before going to bed..

Looks: Looks like her first photo but with way more character in real life. I think the pics are a wee bit too meitu-ed.. a shame because she is quite chio. I would peg her looks as a pre-milf.. you know like those JAV actresses who are casted as young stepmoms/neighbours. I would bang her just for her looks.
Body: Slim, well maintained, petite body. Great, smooth skin. Nice proportionate b cups.. perky but soft. Picture perfect. (too bad no photos allowed..)

Character: Good conversationalist, good English. But can be a bit reserved at times. Gfe probably stayed at the level of acquaintances for us.. Wasn't able to go further within the 1s timing.

Service:
French: a bit reserved starting off, but by the time we were bonking our brains out, it was wild recklessness.
BBBJ: Mainly slurpy blowing style.. but she can change up or down and that meant a lot of time was spent going through her repertoire. I didn't mind it at all. We probably spent 10 mins on this alone.
Paint: Nooope.. maybe our 八字 clash.. need more time to unlock this. bros can try and see.. ymmv and you may go further than me..
FJ:
Needed KY before the action.. We started in cowgirl. She's not exactly a wild rider, so it's small, sensual up/down movements here. She managed to cum this way.. so i'm ok with it. Took over after that and I started banging her in lotus. it was convenient, so I moved my thumb to her clit and started teasing it.. she was really sensitive and almost couldn't keep her body up.
Switched to missionary proper and this is where the fun really began.. the way she moaned, covered her mouth to stifle it, then decided to f care and moaned again.. it was a reflection of the rest of her body.. she let go after a while and just submitted to the banging. Closed eyes, her own fingers furiously rubbing on her clit.. submission from a beauty like her is really.. shiok. Switched out to doggie and even though I could not see her face, I knew that she was losing it as well in this position. Eventually switched back to missionary for the finale. Bomz.

Parting shots: 1s is not enough... I really felt it this time. Now, it feels like I have a bit of unfinished business with her.. also feels like a bit of a challenge.. I'm a bit of 犯贱 this way.. instead of giving me straightaway, might as well make me work for it. like that I will keep coming back
Hey bro - how you rate her look (rating of 10) since photo heavily meitu-ed? Thanks.
Old 30-09-2022, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
KaleyC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=901217

Meow from Mansion

OKT - Fast response no bullshit!
Look - 8/10 - Pretty, cute, petite, syt looking
Boobs - 7/10 - natural B cup
BBBJ - 8/10 - Very hardworking went all out to please
FJ: - 9/10 - she work hard grinding and i release all my load with missionary
GFE - 9/10 - service oriented and treat you well
RTF - Yes
Old 30-09-2022, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 8
Jezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Sodii from SA
https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=900561
Area G, bit of a walk from the MRT

Sodii most closely resembles the pics with the white top (like above), I suspect that the other two pics are a bit older.
She is from Chang Mai and her first time to SG. I was her first customer today (at 10pm) so I guess the F! is taking a toll.
She's very friendly and chatty and makes you feel at ease. No need for google translate unless you want to have a long and meaningful conversation, and I was not there for that
She has huge - semi natural tits with big brown areolas and perky nips. Quite a turn on when she bends over

Sodii just came back from dinner when I arrived so we entered the room together, immediately chatting away.
Quick shower, not much space, but fresh towels 👍🏻 Sodii took care of me first and said "wait me" whilst she proceeded to shower herself with the door open, boobs swinging and all.

She started her BBBJ with slow kisses, graduating to full on DT. Half way through she grabbed a tissue and wiped her mouth. She asked "you ok" I said "yes" then she giggled and said "spicy", then it dawned on me that the hot sensation on my cock was due to the fact that she had just eaten super spicy Thai food…

Cap on and out came the pink Hitachi and baby oil other bros mentioned. She grabbed my cock and mounted me balls deep like a trooper and went to town with the vibrator on her clit and the base of my cock, her huge boobs slapping my face. Flipped her over and fucked her deep in missionary whilst Sodii stimulates her clit with the vibrator until we climax together.

Great release after a stressful week.
Stay safe all
J
Old 30-09-2022, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 3
Eizen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoooter View Post
Wow~ GB becoming exciting drama channel..
Ditching Netflix for now and camping here..
Tell me about it! Seems like everyone shooting each other now - cynical/suspicious bros, overly trusting/naive bros, zapping and upping here and there

Hope we can get back on track with the legit FRs and less manipulation - our limited money and time are involved after all, so skepticism is important

Eyeing

Tried and Gone
L365 - Maserati
PL - Nat, Nanny, YY
Queens - Casilyn, Jess
DessertThai - Jenny
Casanova - Summer
BP - AXO (RTF-ed!), Aries
Seduction - AM, Coco
LFT - Mabel, Indy
K88 - Buddy
CF - Maylin, Game
FG - Miki
FS - Naomi
GLX - Miso
GMC - Moshi
Old 30-09-2022, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
Kazex3 is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for Jenny from GalaxyXscorts

Location G Area

Room : Cozy and Decent Room

Stable : Very fast replies and very accommodating as usual

Language : Decent Command of English 6/10

Face : Looks better in person. Cute and sweet smile confirm no reject kind 8/10

Body : Light tanned skin. Soft and Silky Smooth Complexion 8/10

Boobs : B+ Naturals that are super soft and nicely shaped with super super sensitive brown nips. 8/10

Shower : Fully Body Shower and Wash, your service is good but limited by the small toilet 7/10

BBBJ : Damn shiok and very accommodating to requests. 8/10

FJ: Very accommodating, her riding damn good. I booked her for 3 hours and 4 shots but at the 3rd one I am already dried from her skills. 8/10

GFE: 10/10

RTF: Definitely, this is my 2nd time finding her, both times I booked her for 3 hours damn worth it 👍

Overall, she is a hidden gem very nice to chat with, always smiling laughing and nice to cuddle. Highly recommend to bros who really want to have a high level GF experience.
Old 30-09-2022, 11:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1840 / Power: 12
Dievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant future

FR For Honey from Lust365

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=901790

OKT - My first time with this stable. Had to register with him, verification via SBF pm to him. No issue for me. So far so good.

Location - Apartment in B area. If you are not new, this place is used by many stables. Easy parking for those driving.

Looks - First glance not too bad. Give a bit discount off the photos as usual and add thai tan to it. Somehow her looks kinda resonate with me, especially that crooked teeth as it resembles one of my ex who was damn bloody wild in bed.

Body - Didnt ask her but likely stretch marks on tummy area is due to baby damage, either that or due to massive slimming. She has a slight tummy, not a major issue for me as I kinda expected that and not washboard type. She was a little shy since I was FB and ask for the lights to turn off. Too dark for me since this room has no windows at all. Requested for lights on and no issues at all.

Boobs - Natural B. Small dark nips. Natural and not those saggy soft type, great to give it more squeeze.

GFE - Usually I put this last but got to say it first. Her GFE for me was off the charts. Macham really my GF. I went in, some small talks and she started kissing and frenching me, we DFK for a bit and she went ahead stripped me and she got my cock out of my pants and into her mouth. GFE for me was max and she was just cuddling and frenching with me. Between shots, we were talking about her life in Thailand and it was quite emotional for her. And yeah, her English is at a rather conversational level.

BJ - Back to this. Her BJ was goood. She was like my gf that was missing my cock in her mouth for some time. She cannot really DT and I didnt force her to do that. But her BBBJ was filled with GFE as she blew and look at me with a very tender look. Knn. Make my cock even harder.

Pussy - Not shaven. Quite a forest there but didnt know why I still dive down. Got her to cum for the first time there. Before I went down on her, she was already damn lubricated with her juice. No odor at all even though we didnt shower before, I skipped that since I was the FB at 1030hrs.

FJ - God she is good. But mainly cos of the GFE that I receive. On our second shot, she was basically riding me out and it was the few rare times that the girl was sweating more than me. She came once while fucking me, using my cock to pleasure herself and ride it out and giving me DFK once a while. I was basically watching and enjoying the scene of her fucking her brains out.

RTF - Yes. Good girl to revisit her and I miss her already.

Fuck Safe. Stay Safe.
Old 30-09-2022, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 8
SGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by klip2345 View Post
Why some stables exclude some races ? I don't see it is a uniform behaviour. Is it the ladies are racist or pimp is racist i wonder ? Not that it matters to me just saying.
All of the above and some more.
Sometimes the girl would have bad experience with some customer. She generalises that all customers belonging to that race are bad and try to avoid.

Sometimes you’ll see the same girl moves from one stable to another. In previous stable there was no restriction but in new stable suddenly there is restriction. That is very likely due to the okt being racist.

There is another category. Certain stables intentionally create these restrictions to artificially generate higher demand for the girl. She is so much in demand, she can make great business even ignoring certain race kind of strategy.

But note that in no country no okt will say that the girl doesn’t want to see bros from the majority race. Because then they won’t have business. So in Japan they may be reluctant to serve Chinese bros but in Singapore they won’t, they would rather avoid Indian/Caucasian bros, in Dubai no girl would deny Indian bros. So it’s part of their business strategy too. Anyways these are my personal analysis and there could be other reasons too.

Last edited by SGBJ2016; 01-10-2022 at 12:09 AM.
Old 01-10-2022, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Snoopyk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nook from Loveaffair

looks: 8/10 make up with nice eye lashes, like those clubbing babe and nice perfume

body: 9/10 slim with no tummy, beach body figure. Have thai tan but wont mind for me

boobs: 8/10 B cup natural a handful , very soft no sag

french: 10/10 will initiate with lots of tongue

bbbj: 8/10 slow and sensual, abit not my type i like fast and face fuck

fj: 9/10 she loves to ride, and will ride in different positions, horny type.

Gfe: keep initiating hugs and will kiss u from time to time,give me a good bye hug
Old 01-10-2022, 12:38 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Damientan is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR for Miya 100/1/60
Stable: GalaxyXcorts

Thank you for the last minute arrangements, communication with stable was smooth and super friendly.

As for the girl
Looks: 8/10( Young pre milf)
Body: 9/10 (not too skinny and curves at the right place with an ass to die for)
Boobs: 8/10 ( Man Made milk jugs with scar underneath but soft and seasoned)
BBBJ: 8/10
Lick me clean can swallow and gag continuously, I had to stop her if not I would have just release on the spot.
FJ: I painted her so she was wet already and didn’t have to use lube condom on and pump her in missionary and doggy before I fire my soldiers. Pussy was real tight and hearing her moan while pumping her is music to my ears.

Will Rtf hopefully if time permits before she leaves
Old 01-10-2022, 01:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
simisimi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Ping - Galaxy

OKT - Fast respond and nice
Location - G

TIP - Look carefully at her pic and follow her , what u see is what you get .
Look - 9.5 /10 Beauty is the word ( she is in beauty industries back home ) , cute with big Sparkling eye.
Body - 9/10 Snow White from Chiangmai
French - 9/10 Yes
Boobs - 8/10 soft man make
BBBJ - 9/10 she know her job well
FJ - 8.5/10 wild and can see she really enjoy sex with good natural moan. Willing to change a few positions.

RTF - Definitely Yes

A jem not to be miss

Last edited by simisimi; 01-10-2022 at 01:11 AM. Reason: Typo error
Old 01-10-2022, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1139 / Power: 7
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongKa View Post
Hey bro - how you rate her look (rating of 10) since photo heavily meitu-ed? Thanks.
wah bro.. I don't really do /10 scores now because it's very hard to be objective about it.. ytd bonk that time is 10, now after one day maybe is 8..

anyway she's quite pretty for me.. if she's my neighbour, I'll be tempted to go over and bonk her every day.

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 01-10-2022, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 2
crownedclown deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycrownedclown deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Yuy from Galaxyxscorts

OKT - Steady. Was actually on the way to a girl from another okt but last minute she not feeling well. Faster message galaxy ask who available and he very fast reply and recommend yuy

Location - Hotel in geylang, decent towels, 10-15 min walk from mrt, ok size bathroom can easily fit 2 people, 2 single bed

Looks - discount about 10% coz of filter but can tell is the same person, got effort to wear make up

Body - all natural, petite, normal thai tan, shaved below but just started growling a little can feel the slight buzz. got a slight tummy and small scar. Her ass has a nice curve and tender meat, she's quite proud of it, makes good handles when doing doggie. she has a big bruise on her left knee so be gentle, says she got it when she was in thailand

Boobs - small, very suckable dark brown nipples, quite sensitive also

French - light kissing and lips sucking, does not initiate but won't reject when you go in to kiss.

BJ - pretty good, start slow at the tip and gradually move down the shaft. Can DT no problem, quite shiok feeling her tongue move around when my whole 2ic is inside her mouth. Will also suck and play with your balls. Complains a little that her jaw is sore, says she is always giving BJ to all her customers (cant blame her, her BJ is good), but will not reject when you ask for more BJ.

FJ - tight, shy and soft moans, very service orientated, can change positions no problem, i only did missionary and doggie, needed a quick release

GFE - i speak 0 thai so not much connection was there between us but she will keep tying to speak in english for me to understand, i use google translate but she still insist on speaking english. will always wear a smile

RTF - probably not, decent bonk nothing fantastic but nothing bad either, good service Overall 7/10
Old 01-10-2022, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1139 / Power: 7
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baenre View Post
This is common for anyone who ever tried pinsaros or soapys in Japan before. At least 10 year age gap.
When the providers open the door and welcome you into the room, you will think why got cleaning auntie in the room.
same experience. But expected cause the young ladies don't want to serve gaijin, while the older ones are more ok or desperate. And this is after paying gaijin tax.

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1