The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-08-2006, 08:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 22
HayHot is a name known to allHayHot is a name known to allHayHot is a name known to allHayHot is a name known to allHayHot is a name known to allHayHot is a name known to all
Re: this is why u dun cheat on your wife....

Actually, she's quite dumb in certain sense.
Most of the things she did are considered criminal offences.
So if he wants to get back at her, can just put her in jail.
Vandalisim, credit card fraud, etc. And she posted proof of it online some more.
Is it worth it to go to jail just to get back ? Maybe she didn't sign of coz she end her campaign, she's behind bar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by allabout
Pretty intense stuff guys..... about a wife called emily who found out about her husband fling and made life HELL for him. She documented everything in her blog and got pics and to show!

abstract:

.....These past 14 days, I’ve done everything to make Steven’s life a living hell. .......

........I want to thank all of you for your support during my campaign against a cheating husband. It’s been an emotional rollercoaster and I’m just trying to make the best of it. So often, people are hurt by the infidelity of a loved one, and there’s no easy way to mend that pain. The last two weeks was only meant to embolden those betrayed to speak out, stand up for themselves, and find the strength and self-confidence to move on. ........

......but one final word: next time you’re tempted to cheat, think once, twice or however many times it takes – and if you need to, think of that girl Emily.....

Old 03-08-2006, 12:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
fastvx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Old 03-08-2006, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 21
DieCorkStand is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDieCorkStand is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDieCorkStand is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDieCorkStand is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: this is why u dun cheat on your wife....

Hi Guys andgirls out there, just a piece of advise :

First, if the Emily is a good wife who summit to her husband I doubt the man will go out go for hunting.
Second, look at thte beast behaviour of Emily, she is like a barbarian, I pitty her husband and the daily routine life with her. That is why he is out to cheat.
Third, If I am the man, I will walk away from the street cos she is an embaressment to the public
Fourth, obviously she has a very small brain to act like this.

In future, all women, pls look at the mirror yourself, ask yourself what you have done wrong, are you becoming too nagging, not giving him Blow job, not been understanding etc ... all these will make your man running away from you. There is always a cause or reason to any event happened.

But lucky man I am that my wife is an educated, summited and devoted to family woman without nagging though she do not give me blow job as I can live with that.

2 cents opinion
Old 03-08-2006, 02:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 19
steamsteam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

this ger call emily will never find happiness,she only care how she feel never gives second thought that he is actually her husband,good luck to her...

marriage is also got to manage not by one party but both knn ccb emily,she choose to married means she accept the fact that her loving husband is a man and got a dick,who dun make mistake,gusess she is expecting and taking her marriage for granted
Old 03-08-2006, 02:42 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 12997 / Power: 24
FUCKYOU has a reputation beyond reputeFUCKYOU has a reputation beyond reputeFUCKYOU has a reputation beyond reputeFUCKYOU has a reputation beyond reputeFUCKYOU has a reputation beyond reputeFUCKYOU has a reputation beyond reputeFUCKYOU has a reputation beyond reputeFUCKYOU has a reputation beyond reputeFUCKYOU has a reputation beyond reputeFUCKYOU has a reputation beyond reputeFUCKYOU has a reputation beyond repute

he married a bitch for sure..i wonder who video it hor??

Quote:
Originally Posted by allabout
She documented everything in her [U][B][SIZE="4"]
Old 03-08-2006, 04:05 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 0
Offspring is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOffspring is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOffspring is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOffspring is a living Saint! - you won't find better

If it happened in sillypore, she will go to jain for spraying the car. But in us of a, she can pretty let off the hook.

Nothing like a woman scorned.
Old 03-08-2006, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 23
Wins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to all

This is one heck of a scary lady! Talk about Revenge! But reading her blog further back (prequel to finding out!) she was actually quite a devoted wife! But anyway, I always feel that all guys n GALS must know the consequences of their actions - such as what Emily did to Steven! The spray paint on the BMW really hurts!
Old 03-08-2006, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
SexTalk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Haiii 最毒妇人心
Old 03-08-2006, 06:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1168 / Power: 19
ragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud of

Wah firece lady sai,i salute her for her courage...
Old 03-08-2006, 07:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
dogkois deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

the passerby not bad.. got free LCD monitor and a tie ! haha
Old 03-08-2006, 08:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1117 / Power: 21
omega_x has much to be proud ofomega_x has much to be proud ofomega_x has much to be proud ofomega_x has much to be proud ofomega_x has much to be proud ofomega_x has much to be proud ofomega_x has much to be proud ofomega_x has much to be proud ofomega_x has much to be proud of

According to the youtube site, it's a marketing campaign...
Old 03-08-2006, 09:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
evo065 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DieCorkStand
Hi Guys andgirls out there, just a piece of advise :

First, if the Emily is a good wife who summit to her husband I doubt the man will go out go for hunting.
Second, look at thte beast behaviour of Emily, she is like a barbarian, I pitty her husband and the daily routine life with her. That is why he is out to cheat.
Third, If I am the man, I will walk away from the street cos she is an embaressment to the public
Fourth, obviously she has a very small brain to act like this.

In future, all women, pls look at the mirror yourself, ask yourself what you have done wrong, are you becoming too nagging, not giving him Blow job, not been understanding etc ... all these will make your man running away from you. There is always a cause or reason to any event happened.

But lucky man I am that my wife is an educated, summited and devoted to family woman without nagging though she do not give me blow job as I can live with that.

2 cents opinion
I agree with you when you mention that women also need to look at their own behaviour/actions when things go wrong in a relationship.

But.

Here's where i disagree with you. Firstly, being a good wife/husband who sumbits does not necessarily guarantee that their partner will never cheat on them because there are millions of other women/men who can do that same thing (i.e being good, submitting, etc). It's all about each partner realising that when you get married, you're making a profound commitment to each other that is supposed to last forever because love always comes and goes whether you like it or not. If you're not up to make marriage a lifelong commitment then don't get married. We all can't have our cake and eat it.

Also if my wife is nagging me excessively, refusing sex ALL the time or just being a pain in my ass, it still doesn't give me license to cheat on her. How does cheating help the situation at all? Instead, I would just bring up what's bothering me and we'll talk about it as we all know, some people just need to be told because they can't see it for themselves. You have to respect each other enough to let them know if something is wrong.

So here is my 2 cents.

She obviously didn't deserve to be cheated on (no one does unless you are one yourself). She did overreact and was being immature with the stunts she pulled without giving a second thought about the consequences that her actions may bring. But the husband is equally at fault because after 7 years of marriage you would think he would have grown up. There is no excuse for cheating on your partner at all.

Lesson here is to remember that the head must always rule over the heart (i.e emotions).
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1