The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 07-03-2016, 06:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2328 / Power: 14
lalala89 has a reputation beyond reputelalala89 has a reputation beyond reputelalala89 has a reputation beyond reputelalala89 has a reputation beyond reputelalala89 has a reputation beyond reputelalala89 has a reputation beyond reputelalala89 has a reputation beyond reputelalala89 has a reputation beyond reputelalala89 has a reputation beyond reputelalala89 has a reputation beyond reputelalala89 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikmin23 View Post
hey guys, new to this FL scene. I am wondering if there is a best time to visit a FL. I have visited 2 FLs after work at around 8.30 and both of them are so tired that it is hard to have much chemistry. My heart even go out for them for having to serve me even though they are so tired.

Would visiting them in the afternoon be better? Or was I just bad luck to get 2 tired FLs?

I think 20:30hr is ok leh, i had tried midnight 12am last slot and they are still energetic. Some fl jus like to take our kindness for granted. Not that im unkind to them, is jus encountered too much. Kaysiao say tired den leave all the job to us (PAYING CUSTOMER).
If they tired den rest early dun take cust lor.
Please leave ur nick & how much points u upped me so i can return the favor & PM me if i didn't do so!
Old 07-03-2016, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
James078 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR On Cheryl from Slut Dungeon

Looks: 8/10 Quite pretty
Boobs: 8/10 Quite a handful soft
Catbath: 8/10
BBBJ/CIM: 4/10 Only took a bit,
Frenching: 4/10 only slight kissing
Overall : still ok

One issue: The bed is single size which seems a bit small to do the FJ.
Old 07-03-2016, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of

FR for Bella of pattayaa1:

Not many FR for girls from this stable, and I often wonder why. Though using transit hotel, I've never had issue, and arrangements have been fuss-free so far, girls delivered themselves to the room in 10-15 min usually.

Looks/figure: Don't expect model looks, about 60-70% resemblance to photo, but only because she just put on light makeup. Later on, she showed me her own photos on facebook, taken at a bar in bangkok where she works, and the resemblance is greater. What I like about this stable's girls and not disappointed thus far, is in the BOOBs department. Her's is all-natural soft handful of B cuppers, just nice for her petite size. Body is toned and firm, as can be expected at a youthful 21 yr of age (she says so). A bit of tummy fat but to me, she's the type that's nice to grab hold of during FJ.

BJ/FJ: Quite fun and frisky in bed and she initiated by frenching furiously and also pressing her soft boobs in my face. I painted her and she showed plenty reaction, moaning and grabbing the sheets. Wanted to go for 69 but can see that she don't prefer doing BJ that much. Didn't need any ky by then, so cap on and do the missionary. She asked me to start slow because I am apparently "big" (if i had a dollar every time an fl told me that...) Varied the pace, thrust slow and fast alternately for 15-20 min, before surrendering 1st shot. By that time, her moans and cries got a bit loud, made me worried that we would be heard at the corridor outside.

Rested, and she gave me a massage. Not her strong point, and just to kill time waiting for 2nd shot, which happened too soon as I realized later. Pumped her in a few positions for some time but ran out of energy, so had to settle for a quick HJ. Nice workout anyway, got me sweaty all over. Then realized there was half-hour time left ... hahahahh... should've waited. But she was still service-oriented enough to cuddle and accompany me in the room till the time was all up.

So we just lie down on the bed, while she showed me photos on her phone and chatted about her life and work back in bangkok, and the routine here. Told me that she has a friend from the same stable, Oil, and cheekily asked if I wanted to book her and give her a good time as well. Claims that this friend once hit 10 bookings a day, really popular. Hmmm... when I asked how that is possible with 1.5 hr slots - she can say that some of her own customer take "5, 10 min only finish"

Good overall experience with this energetic and hardworking girl. Recommended for bros looking for some fun and GFE to brighten up the day.
Old 07-03-2016, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 434 / Power: 13
justine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

i seldom write FR, despite on the scene for a decade. after hundred(s)? or so contacts from mongering, this one made me want to write something for her.

Lacey of LB.

body is womanly, natural b++ boobs. almost standard fare FL, with 1 key difference. She wants to make you happy.

most FLs (esp dome 2) aim is simply get you to finish. thats when their job is "done". these are done via triggering your lust, servicing you head to toe, endless BJ, AV moans or whatever sick fantasy one might have in mind for her, GFE etc.

None i have met actually wants to make you happy. she just simply, out of her natural instinct, wants to take away whatever is troubling you and give you happiness. Never have i came across an FL that went this route, since most wants to keep things commercial as they have a BF back home or have someone in her mind and while doing the deed when u think she is high with your skill in bed.

truly one of a kind lady.
Old 08-03-2016, 01:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2328 / Power: 14
lalala89 has a reputation beyond reputelalala89 has a reputation beyond reputelalala89 has a reputation beyond reputelalala89 has a reputation beyond reputelalala89 has a reputation beyond reputelalala89 has a reputation beyond reputelalala89 has a reputation beyond reputelalala89 has a reputation beyond reputelalala89 has a reputation beyond reputelalala89 has a reputation beyond reputelalala89 has a reputation beyond repute

Just finished a session with Kim from Monte29.

http://monte29.com/gallery/displayim... isplay_media <-- This photo resemble her the most. Just that she's slightly more tanned

Hesitating to write but shall go ahead cos later write liao she business good, i hard to book. HAHA. But thinking back, SHARING IS CARING!
Here's my FR for her since i didn't see any. She's really a nice girl so guys, treat her with love

Reached & she open the door, asked me whom i booked and she urshered me into her room. SOP take off clothes liao pass me towel go shower. Never shower tgt, after that go into room also SOP cathbath -> BBBJ -> caps on -> ask me to work instead -> offload -> clean up, shower SOP -> back to room.
So once inside she offered a massage as she sense im tired. Den we started chatting. After that cuddle abit and she also disturb my 2ic abit den 2nd round start. this time round BBBJ & caps on liao she rode me until i sense she tired den i flipped her over.

OKT was prompt in reply, within 5min settled the booking. (I messaged 3, only he reply. NB, now business too good all act dao ah? one in FL dome 3 even cfm slot alr dun reply. regulars there shld know is who)
Location was nearer to the east, parking lots quite hard to find, have to park at roadside lots. DO NOTE, my car was scratched after i finish my session which is about 1AM, NB, hit and run.
Flat looks "atas", clean. The only downside is the aircon making noises and it's not cooling enough leh. And also after bath need to pass by the other FL in the houses (they lepak outside the room)

Look : 8.5/10 (SYT Look, about 25yo to 27yo)
Boobs : 8.5/10 Enhanced big C
Body : 8/10 Tanned, Tattoo on back, behind ears & arm
Hair : Long hair till lower back, tied
Bath : 6/10 (sibei SOP, shower myself den she shower herself den wait for her to open door walk to her room)
Catbath : 7/10 (licked from nipple to belly button and to my 2ic)
BBBJ :7/10 (awhile only)
Communication :7/10 (abit off becos i dun speak thai and her english is abit limited. BUT i believe with google translator it will be of help)
Frenching : 9/10 (she got toungue piercing, i like, french like long lost girlfriend)
Fucking : 7.5/10 (1st round was disappointed becos caps on and she ask me to pump her. i was thinking "siao liao, isit attitude problem one anot?" but after that, 2nd round she rode me and sensing she was tired i flipped her around and missionary unload my 2nd round. Can sense she really need time to warm up and thus after first round she become more hard working and friendly. So bros here who speaks thai maybe can communicate with her and "open her up" first before moving to action)
GFE :9/10 (-1 point is becos of communication, if not would be 10/10)
Attitude/service : 8/10 (as i say 1st round is really SOP, maybe never talk just fuck thats why she also no mood. but 2nd round she really make it up. and after my 1st round she offers to massage & after that cuddle awhile den she really makes the effort to stir my 2ic awake)
RTF : Yea, she said she's leaving on the 11th. Hope to RTF her once more before she leaves.

For bros who are into enhanced boobs, GFE & attitude, she's the one. But those looking for sibei wild, sibei skillful one, den maybe not. She's more to the demure SYT type which i like.

PS, one man meat, another one poison. so this is for your reference only. i just feel it's no fair to her since this is a great bonk session and she's not inside. Cheers!
Please leave ur nick & how much points u upped me so i can return the favor & PM me if i didn't do so!

Last edited by lalala89; 08-03-2016 at 02:10 AM.
Old 08-03-2016, 07:24 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 10
sukebeii is a Helpful and Caring Samstersukebeii is a Helpful and Caring Samstersukebeii is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by submachine View Post
FR on AOM from grandpalace

Location: 8/10 central, quite accessible by bus. MRT walk within 5-10min. Plenty of parking nearby.

Room: 3/10 original space is not meant for residence purposes. Condition is poor and everything feels make shift. Put a bed in the room and no more space to walk. Girls share 1 toilet/bathroom. Only good thing is the partitions are not sound proof. Nice to hear other girls moan and piak piak sound. Another FL dome 2 OKT is housing some girls 1 floor above this.

Pic accuracy: 5/10 can tell she is the same person from the pic but real person a bit far off

Face: 6/10 she reminded me of our local model Sheila Has. But she is much more tanned and has this "Indian" mix type of look to her. Not really my cup of tea.

Skin: 7/10 smooth complexion

Boobs: 8/10 big, firm, not very saggy and best of all, natural. confirmed D cupper. Her nipples are a bit rough though.

Body: 7.5/10 petite and just slightly meaty. 3 tattoos on her body. 1 at the back, 1 at the hip and 1 at her waist. good to hug. Her body resembles Sheila Has too.

BBBJ: 7/10 I asked her to lick and suck my balls and she did it for a very long time

FJ: 8/10 she needed KY as she thought my tool is too big. Hardworking but I did most part of the work. Can feel she almost cannot tahan my tool already and she was a little resistant to my deep furious thrusting movements. She wanted to have control on where her hands were placed and I have to constantly dominate her movements. Pussy is normal tightness. One of my longest bonk for 2nd round. She was half begging me to cum. Considering she is also in the same profession back in Bangkok, I thought she would have done much better.

Frenching: a bit

Fingering: a bit

Communication: she can understand and speak a bit of English, like most Thai ladies

GFE: 5/10 I think we lack chemistry

Attitude: 8/10

Overall a decent commercial bonk.
Wah bro, i really wanted to book AOM de, after seeing how you reference her to this ugly chick, now i'm hesitant again. Sian, any bros can recommend any big natural busty ones? Guess i'm out of luck recently for the D+ knockers.
Old 08-03-2016, 09:18 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Disclaimer
This FR consists of 2 parts and is based on my own true encounter; you may not have the same view point as me. Hope my FR can assist u to making a choice. Pls do not blame me if you think is not good.

Part 1: Overview

Lady Background
Moon was from Bangkok. She works as a singer in one of the Japanese Pub in Thong Lor area. This is her 1st visit to sg working for this stable.

Stable details

This stable is not new. This is not my first time engaging this stable. They have been around for quite some time already. The operator was friendly and really makes effort and appreciates all his customers. His response was fast too. Overall the arrangement was hassle free and went through in an orderly manner. I am very satisfied with the arrangement.

Lady

The pics accuracy of Moon compare with her real person was 100%. I have no doubt about it.

Look: (GREAT!!!)
She wear heavy make-up and she has the attractive, hot and seductive looks but not the sweet young thing type.

Stable other lady comment
I manage to see the rest of the three ladies when i am on my way out. Sun was ok in term of look roughly same as Moon. Star look good, she has the blur blur and innocent look. All just arrive so i not sure about the service. However, i would prefer Star if i would to make booking again.

Bonk Details
Date of Bonk: 7 March 2016
Time of Action: 1900 hrs
Accommodation: apartment
Location: discreet and easily accessible with ample parking lots. Pls check with stable directly when confirm your slot
Total Shot taken: 1X relaxing massage and 2X FJ
Room's Condition: room with no attract toilet, cosy and spacious. It has a big wardrobe with mirror. Furniture look ok and in good working condition
Toilet Condition: All equipment in good working condition, but shower area a bit small

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 08-03-2016, 09:23 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Part 2: Action

This is how the fun begin……

Moon Stats
Breast: soft and nice to squeeze, a “B” cup i think
Body: thin and slim with acceptable height
Skin tone: in between fair and tanned
Ass: meaty nice ass for doggy
Pussy: not trimmed, have hair
Legs: sexy thigh
Pussy: Wet
Tattoo: No

Ice- Breaking
Communication: simple english
Chemistry level: willing to please
KC level: quite high
GFE feel: Both of us have a lot of fun throughout the session, and make me feel I fucking my gf
Characteristic: happy lady with no worries

Sextistics
Massage: very good
Foreplay: very automatic and also last very long
BBBJ: we tried this,super deep throat and skillful, she slowly lick my shaft up and down and sucking your balls hard

Frenching: yes and combination with some light kissing
Fingering: inserted two finger in and she get very wet
Catbath: nibble, licking and sucking my nipple hard
CIM: almost but never
Moaning: moan that beg you for more
Moan Volume: super high
Facial Expression In FJ: enduring and begging look
Fj: we did this few positions and she was experience and responsive

AJ: yes, but never try. Not into it

Verdict
She is the hardworking type. She has no complaints and is patient in serving you. Those looking for service, she is sure worth the money to try. Those who have not yet tried her, quickly make a booking now.

Comments
Please treat her nicely and gently with care.
Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.
Thanks for your time and patient for reading my long FR

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 08-03-2016, 09:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 19
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks @ TRUSTABLE STABLES

Quote:
Originally Posted by Link View Post
Pics plus video.. considered reliable already.
Upzzz you Bro LINK : Cheers from Sailsingapore !!

==================================

Best Hi-class Female SEX gif thread ever !! Mainly SEXY YOUNG ASIAN

YOU WILL BE AMAZED with 2,155+ pages !!

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showth...1966&page=2157

NO waiting list : 3+ please !
Old 08-03-2016, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 11
Duskbin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDuskbin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just had a session with Lacey from LB. she is a gem. Hardworking girl and good service. She can really massage well too. She looks really young too. When I reached, she gave me water too.

Looks: same as the picture.
Boobs: B+. Nice and a handful to grab
Body: she is a mother, so she does has some stretch marks and a light scar which I think might be c-section. But her body is still great. Like its a full awesome package. I didn't notice the scars and marks until she cowboy, which somehow how insignificant they are. She has a great ass too. There was moment was lying face down and that body was just amazing
Bbbj: one of the best I've had this year.
Painting: yes, shaven pussy. We went into 69.
Fj: she is tight and came too.

Overall a great session and yes, must rtf. She leaves on Monday haha
Old 08-03-2016, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
OneShotMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikmin23 View Post
hey guys, new to this FL scene. I am wondering if there is a best time to visit a FL. I have visited 2 FLs after work at around 8.30 and both of them are so tired that it is hard to have much chemistry. My heart even go out for them for having to serve me even though they are so tired.

Would visiting them in the afternoon be better? Or was I just bad luck to get 2 tired FLs?
I generally prefer mornings, but it also depends on whether the FL had a late night or went out partying after their last customer. I know some of them do. It is really a hit and miss I think. However, you can look around the FRs here to see which stables are generally more professional because some stables can control their FLs better than others.
Old 08-03-2016, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 12
davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!

Hmm I think the word is manage.......
I like okts that give gals some free time occasionally, means they got good mood the rest of the week. Happy worker is productive worker.
Some of the better stables cleaning and cooking thai food all provided, but gone liao.
Old 09-03-2016, 04:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 11
eagerdick is a Helpful and Caring Samstereagerdick is a Helpful and Caring Samstereagerdick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Dear Bros, I recently contracted an STI (molluscum) from one of the ladies here whom has left our shores. Don't ask me whom she is, for she's long gone already. It's nothing life threatening nor life long, and was cured with a cream and some cold freezing treatment at DSC after 2 visits. Contracted this even though I always wore a condom and never did raw... There's only so much a condom can do. Saw some white spots popping up singularly but in different areas, pimple like with no pain nor itch but they're not the usual penile papules.

My message is just for us here to chiong responsibly and get tested often, as it doesn't cost much and doesn't take up much time. Especially so when some of us have girlfriends and wives. Good thing my gf wasn't infected but it was really quite a scare. Even if you're single, spare a thought for the fellow bros here whom may have families.

While I was at DSC, got myself tested for Hiv, syphilis, gonorrhea and Hep B I think. One time do all and luckily I came off -be for the rest. Spoke to the male nurse at length and he's seen quite a number of HIV in his time at the clinic. Scary...

Take care, chiong safe, sensibly and be tested often.
Old 09-03-2016, 09:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
OneShotMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by eagerdick View Post
Dear Bros, I recently contracted an STI (molluscum) from one of the ladies here whom has left our shores. Don't ask me whom she is, for she's long gone already. It's nothing life threatening nor life long, and was cured with a cream and some cold freezing treatment at DSC after 2 visits. Contracted this even though I always wore a condom and never did raw... There's only so much a condom can do. Saw some white spots popping up singularly but in different areas, pimple like with no pain nor itch but they're not the usual penile papules.

My message is just for us here to chiong responsibly and get tested often, as it doesn't cost much and doesn't take up much time. Especially so when some of us have girlfriends and wives. Good thing my gf wasn't infected but it was really quite a scare. Even if you're single, spare a thought for the fellow bros here whom may have families.

While I was at DSC, got myself tested for Hiv, syphilis, gonorrhea and Hep B I think. One time do all and luckily I came off -be for the rest. Spoke to the male nurse at length and he's seen quite a number of HIV in his time at the clinic. Scary...

Take care, chiong safe, sensibly and be tested often.
Molluscum isn't exactly an STD, but if it appears on genital areas and thighs, then the mode of transmission is probably sexual. Note that you don't even need to have intercourse to get it. People have gotten it from sharing towels or even wrestling!

Thankfully Molluscum doesn't cause any problems other than perhaps some discomfort where the bumps appear, and it's quite hard to prevent it as it doesn't require broken skin to transmit. For other viruses capable of transmitting by skin such as herpes and HPV, if the skin is unbroken (no cuts), transmission will not occur. So, it is really quite hard to prevent molluscum.

The good news is that Molluscum is generally uncommon, and it clears from the body on its own. Treating the bumps will speed up recovery and after the bumps are gone and no new ones come back after a few weeks, it's cleared!

It is good reminder to always stay safe when having sex. Condoms are compulsory for vaginal and anal sex, and I recommend them for oral sex as well because putting a barrier on your body's openings almost eliminates the chance of most STD transmission, assuming you put it on early and it does not break. An additional precaution is to inspect yourself to make sure you have no unbroken skin in the lower half of the body, such as a broken pimple, boil or a deep scratch. If you do, then wait for them to heal completely. Unbroken skin is an excellent barrier against virus and bacteria except Molluscum, which lives on the surface of your unbroken skin.

Knowledge will empower you to stay safe, provided you don't let your big head be overrun by your small head. Always stay in control!
Old 09-03-2016, 09:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 19
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
Good overall experience with this energetic and hardworking girl. Recommended for bros looking for some fun and GFE to brighten up the day.
Upzzz you Bro STEALTHBOMBER : Huat Arh from Sailsingapore !!

==================================

Best Hi-class Female SEX gif thread ever !! Mainly SEXY YOUNG ASIAN

YOU WILL BE AMAZED with 2,155+ pages !!

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showth...1966&page=2157

NO waiting list : 3+ please !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1