The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 28-09-2012, 05:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 19
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute
FR on Tarawadee Resort & Spa, Bangkok

Quick FR on Tarawadee Resort & Spa from last night

Got into BKK at 6pm ( excellent chilled Laurent Perrier Champagne on TG) after 5 nights of frantic mongering & hip-hopping in ( of all the places) Yangon & checked into Novotel Suvarnabhumi for just a night in transit.

Took a cab to Tarawadee ( 250 THB & 25 minutes) on a rather damp evening. Nice big lobby with large restaurant, excellent 5 piece live band, lots of pretty "models" sitting in banked rows across from the dining area. NO FARANGS ( just moi) and about 30 local patrons. Called over one of the many suited mama-sans ( Ms AE) and bought her a margarita ( the 1st of the 5 she eventually drank) . The rates range from something like 2800 to over 5000 for 1:30 hours. Asked for a "nice friendly" girl who spoke a bit of English so she called over pretty 22 year old AOM from BKK ( 4800 THB). Asked the ladies to order food , drinks while I steadily drank 2 large bots of Heineken. Ladies had 2 margarita's & 2 cherry liqueur's and munched away steadily for an hour. Paid bill for food/drinks/lady in advance so all were happy

Then took the elevator up to the regular room ( not VIP) ... nice large hotel-style room with excellent aircon, lots of clean towels & clean large bed, large open plan bathroom with large tub, sink & urinal ! Put tv on football & asked room service lady for 3rd large Heineken bot with ice. AOM stripped : a large but fit girl ( goes to gym every day & play badminton) with a HUGE all-natural rack We proceeded to the tub where she gave me a good wash & onwards to bed ..... full service capped bj, catbath etc ... now drunk & excited I gave her a good pounding for quite a while ( cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, asian cowgirl, kneeling doggie, standing doggie, deep dish, mish & back to asian cowgirl with AOM's huge tits swinging crazily above my face : she came twice with deep moans ( once midway in the action) before I too exploded simultaneously with her after about 45 frantic minutes.... wow wow wow !!

Washed .... fresh towels for 2nd bath ofcourse

We went down back to the restaurant & caught mama-san AE : AOM said she was satiated & exhausted & wanted to go home sooooo we again started drinking : I had my 4th & 5th bots of H and the ladies ate a huge plate of fresh fruit, 3rd, 4th then 5th margarita & 3rd cherry Liq till about 11:30 pm ... Tarawadee shuts at 12 or 12.30 so lots & lots of pretty girls were now milling around .... one farang in yellow shorts came in, checked the price & RAN !! Many locals listening to the band & drinking/eating ..... I tipped mama-san & AOM and was ready to roll

Now quite pissed after 5 bots I took a cab back to Novotel (225 THB & 20 minutes as no traffic)

Checked my wallet in the morning & found I spent a total of 15,000 THB on a very pleasant night

Will surely visit Tarawadee again but next time will be wiser & take 2 girls at 4800 each for a sextifying session

-------------------------

Ms AOM informed me that she has holidayed in several countries including Singapore ... in a classic twist of fate ,she & her 4 friends are taking a 5 day holiday to Japan in October ( she says its a holiday and not for "working" illegally in Japan) : Tarawadee wl's seem to be earning well : they holiday in Japan
Old 28-09-2012, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FR on Tarawadee Resort & Spa, Bangkok

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailsingapore View Post
Checked my wallet in the morning & found I spent a total of 15,000 THB on a very pleasant night

Will surely visit Tarawadee again but next time will be wiser & take 2 girls at 4800 each for a sextifying session

-------------------------

Ms AOM informed me that she has holidayed in several countries including Singapore ... in a classic twist of fate ,she & her 4 friends are taking a 5 day holiday to Japan in October ( she says its a holiday and not for "working" illegally in Japan) : Tarawadee wl's seem to be earning well : they holiday in Japan

haha...looks like you are on the way back...as usual enjoying yourself very much...when will you be in singapore soon...hope to catch up with you...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 29-09-2012, 01:59 AM
Samster

sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
haha...looks like you are on the way back...as usual enjoying yourself very much...when will you be in singapore soon...hope to catch up with you...
My dear fren H-88 : check out my 5 nites in Yangon FR : spent 17 days in Myanmar total BEST place in Asia for mongering : awesome sweet "innocent" girls & very very non demanding : prices are just too cheap to be true
Old 29-09-2012, 04:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 19
crazysexycool is a glorious beacon of lightcrazysexycool is a glorious beacon of lightcrazysexycool is a glorious beacon of lightcrazysexycool is a glorious beacon of lightcrazysexycool is a glorious beacon of light

Bro Sail

Nice fr will try tarawadee this Monday I m there

I have been ygn coming 10 yrs ... retired 5 yrs from discos / flower necklace / ktv ... so dropping by bkk for visa run n break out of retirement ... nice to see another sbf bro in ygn
Old 29-09-2012, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazysexycool View Post
Bro Sail

Nice fr will try tarawadee this Monday I m there

I have been ygn coming 10 yrs ... retired 5 yrs from discos / flower necklace / ktv ... so dropping by bkk for visa run n break out of retirement ... nice to see another sbf bro in ygn
Thanks senior bruddah Do go early if possible to Tarawadee for best choice : 6:30 - 7 pm would be best (or even earlier on weekends)
Old 29-09-2012, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 13
charmboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycharmboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Hi anyone keen to cheong together tonight
Old 29-09-2012, 06:35 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladgaga2 View Post
where exactly are the fun places? care to guide? i paid so much and not getting anywhere. if u r kind enough to even drop me a pm for something good. as all the frs i read r all bout the few places u mentioned.
Check this post for a start.
There're actually more "advance" places to cheong but many are in the outskirts of Bangkok.
99% of the cheongsters will not venture out so far.

Bangkok 1 Night Cheong Itinenary

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemike View Post
Bro ladgaga2, care to share with us you been stashed 3900 baht and 2600 baht @ soi cowboy? what kind of fun you want? and do you speaks thai?
Have fun!
Any updates on Soi Holland from your recent Bangkok trip?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailsingapore View Post
Asked the ladies to order food , drinks while I steadily drank 2 large bots of Heineken. Ladies had 2 margarita's & 2 cherry liqueur's and munched away steadily for an hour. Paid bill for food/drinks/lady in advance so all were happy.

Checked my wallet in the morning & found I spent a total of 15,000 THB on a very pleasant night.
You punt Soapy Massage Parlours like a Thai.
Thai guys always like to eat and drink for 1-2 hours first before going for the bonk.

90% of the cheongsters will not blow away THB15,000/S$612 solely on Soapy Massage in just 1 night.
Old 29-09-2012, 07:06 PM
Samster

charmboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycharmboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any bros keen to go g club tonight
Old 29-09-2012, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 14
coolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercoolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercoolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercoolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmboy View Post
Any bros keen to go g club tonight
what is g club?
Old 29-09-2012, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmagnifico View Post
what is g club?
Gigolo club.
Old 29-09-2012, 11:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
cohen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post

90% of the cheongsters will not blow away THB15,000/S$612 solely on Soapy Massage in just 1 night.
Wah really expensive ah.............
Bro was the experience really worth the price??
Old 30-09-2012, 01:04 PM
Samster

Any bros keen to go thermae cafe together tonight? Pm me.
Old 30-09-2012, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

Been experimenting on myself for all the available stimulants available easily to get myself horny quicky.

Below are effective to get us into the "mood" and are all from 7-Eleven & Tesco.
1) HANG original
2) HANG foreplay
3) HANG virgin
I usually take one of each as their compositions are slightly different.
According to my thai chem grad friend, they have the usual vit, minerals, stimulants and some extracts which are supposedly able to give us the "mood"
Old 30-09-2012, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

After my HANG drinks, got horny went to La Belle to check things out.
First time in La Belle, first impression wasn't too bad.
Facilities are in better shape.
A lady manageress approached me and tried to coax me in taking a model for THB4900 sitting at the bar area.
Dropped the idea when I saw her face were blacker than squid's piss.
Shifted attention to ladies seated in main "showroom". There were nine in total. Quite a crowd tonight. I picked P19 (name FA or FAI or something close).
She is a uni student, 22 yr old, works Fri to Sun only (she claims).
Went up to room. My my, had to wait for my room. La Belle seems packed tonite!?!
Got my room 10 min later.
P19 is neither fair nor dark. Good natured. All smiles. Smoothed skinned. Perky ass and boobs a nice handful, all thanks to Mother Nature. Nips were large like those flying saucers in sci-fi movies.
22 yr old and so large nips?? Puzzled?
Action in room was SOP.
P19 is going to be a lawyer in less than a year's time. For those who want to bonk a lawyer. She's the lass.
Flying back to SG tomorrow after a 36 hr stay in BKK.
Going to BKK on 6 Oct on first Thai Airways A380 flight. Will have Sunday (7 Oct) nite free. Any Bro who needs company can PM me.
Side issue: remember I read a book about the ILLUMINATI that they believe there are 6 boxes which hold fanatastic power scattered around the world, one of which could be in Thailand. Treasure hunting anyone?
Old 30-09-2012, 11:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsk721g View Post
.......Below are effective to get us into the "mood" and are all from 7-Eleven & Tesco.

1) HANG original
2) HANG foreplay
3) HANG virgin

I usually take one of each as their compositions are slightly different.
According to my thai chem grad friend, they have the usual vit, minerals, stimulants and some extracts which are supposedly able to give us the "mood"
I think the secret ingredients are:

1) HANG original - Sildenafil
2) HANG foreplay - Tadalafil
3) HANG virgin - Vardenafil

2) Give you foreplay long time
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1