The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 19-11-2014, 03:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of
Re: Nana Hotel Freelancers

Quote:
Originally Posted by 128me View Post
Where is the plaCE to look for FL? Nana hotel?
Freelancers everywhere at Sukhumvit stretch ... in front of Nana Hotel , Nana junction , Thermae @ Soi 15 etc
Just becareful or ladyboys freelancers unless it's your thing For me not so lucky like bro TonyCheong 2000-3000bht can seal for LT, FLs always quote me between 1500-2500bht for ST only ....when dealing with FLs, there is always room for negotiation. Good luck in your hunt !
Old 19-11-2014, 03:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
magicafe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: CH-Club (Carrot Head Club)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Jai yen yen bros let me post some CH-Club (Carrot Head Club) pics to ease the tension. 555.

bros,
lol....look presentable, but once is off without makeup and outfit, marikita. what's wrong with my eyes! lol...............most probably the belly is wrinkle or the boob is so fake.
Old 19-11-2014, 03:59 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow CH-Club (Carrot Head Club)

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicafe View Post
bros,
lol....look presentable, but once is off without makeup and outfit, marikita. what's wrong with my eyes! lol...............most probably the belly is wrinkle or the boob is so fake.
Haha you don't know Thai girls very good at packaging meh?

Plus usually we put on beer googles.
Makes matters worst!
Old 19-11-2014, 04:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
128me deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
Freelancers everywhere at Sukhumvit stretch ... in front of Nana Hotel , Nana junction , Thermae @ Soi 15 etc
Just becareful or ladyboys freelancers unless it's your thing For me not so lucky like bro TonyCheong 2000-3000bht can seal for LT, FLs always quote me between 1500-2500bht for ST only ....when dealing with FLs, there is always room for negotiation. Good luck in your hunt !
Tks bro! Was walking around that stretch but almost all were ladyboys. When to thermae but prices were 2k to 2.5k for st and 4k for lt. Didn't negotiate and just left. For that price I prefer to go nataree for a guaranteed good f. Will walk ARD later tonight again.
Old 19-11-2014, 04:25 PM
Samster (B)

TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Thermae Coffeshop Freelancers

Quote:
When to thermae but prices were 2k to 2.5k for st and 4k for lt. Didn't negotiate and just left. For that price I prefer to go nataree for a guaranteed good f.
Thermae Coffeshop FL prices long ago haywire liao.

Up to individual to accept that kind of pricing or not.
I always believe in voting with my feet.

Actually there're many Freelancer OKTs around but mostly Thais or residents know such contacts only.
From low end to high end stocks.

Last time when I stay in Bangkok.
My next door neighbour is a Mae Lao.
KNN every time can see SYT puyings in out her apartment.
Basket can see but cannot eat as not convenient that time.

Another good place to "catch" rare Freelancers is to hang out at restaurants or coffeshops of Motels.
But most cheongsters will not have time for such activities.

Also have underground brothels (not Honey Club hor).
555 that's another story liao.

Last edited by TonyCheong; 19-11-2014 at 04:35 PM.
Old 19-11-2014, 05:00 PM
Samster

Re: Thermae Coffeshop Freelancers

[QUOTE=TonyCheong;12155439
Another good place to "catch" rare Freelancers is to hang out at restaurants or coffeshops of Motels.
But most cheongsters will not have time for such activities.

I actually saw quite a few syts at those 24h coffee joints along sukhumvit at 1-2am. Didn't occurred to me that they might be fl so avoided looking at them in case kena humtum for looking. Will try and see if there is later. Tks bro!
Old 19-11-2014, 05:04 PM
Samster (B)

Arrow Thermae Coffeshop Freelancers

Quote:
I actually saw quite a few syts at those 24h coffee joints along sukhumvit at 1-2am. Didn't occurred to me that they might be fl so avoided looking at them in case kena humtum for looking. Will try and see if there is later. Tks bro!
Haha must see situation clearly then "hook up".
Can try your luck at Gulliver's Tavern Restaurant on Sukhumvit Road Soi 5.
Decent western food. Price not cheap but reasonable.

Watch out for those pesky ladyboys along Sukhumvit Road!
Old 19-11-2014, 05:09 PM
Samster

Re: Thermae Coffeshop Freelancers

Quote:
Haha must see situation clearly then "hook up".

Watch out for those pesky ladyboys along Sukhumvit Road!
Yup. They were the reasons why I avoided streetwalkers to the extent of even look at them. Wish me luck! Chok dee
Old 19-11-2014, 05:19 PM
Samster (B)

Arrow Sukhumvit Road

Quote:
Yup. They were the reasons why I avoided streetwalkers to the extent of even look at them. Wish me luck! Chok dee
It's been almost 10 years since I call chicken from Sukhumvit area.

To me Sukhumvit Road is a good place to jalan jalan, check out current market rates and kill time only.

Have fun and good luck hunting!
Old 19-11-2014, 05:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Tks bro! Was walking around that stretch but almost all were ladyboys. When to thermae but prices were 2k to 2.5k for st and 4k for lt. Didn't negotiate and just left. For that price I prefer to go nataree for a guaranteed good f. Will walk ARD later tonight again.
I only go Thermae or roam streets for freelancers only when I can't find a suitable girl at AGG or when I needed a late night fuck when soapys are closed... Of cuz there are MPs around at Soi 23 that closes late Have fun tonight
Old 19-11-2014, 10:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 14
manilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymanilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Haha basket I always boh liao will go Nana Hotel lobby sit and listen to Ang Moh Ah Peks talk cock.

For me body must be solid can liao.
Skin not so duum still can close one eye lah.
If kena beer google miss cue than use pillow block the face loh!

I think many bros will feel like a carrot head when they know the "real" price for freelance LT is between THB2000-3000!

Usually THB2000 can seal the deal if the puying likes you.
555 after 10+ years still this price.
I had my share of disappointment when I paid high price for agogo only to tell me they go back after 1 shot or this and all those bullshit like cannot kiss this do that..blar blar. That why I don't really like to go MP or go agogo now.

Normally I spent a few days to do some chit chat and if they agree to a dinner, got to invest time and money for dinner and party till the girl is comfortable with me. So actually I spend more than 2000-3000 la coz of dinner and party. I normally just give them the money saying that it is for taxi or shopping before they go home to not insult them. I guess most are too shy to ask straight for money.

If let say the girl straight want to meet me for money, I just ignore and move on to next target and there is no guarantee they will go back with me to the Hotel after spending all that money. heng sway la
Old 19-11-2014, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 14
manilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymanilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Where is the plaCE to look for FL? Nana hotel?
Saw some FLs at Climax at Soi 11. Also saw some FLs at Levels Club at Aloft Hotel also along Soi 11. However not ALL girls in Levels are FLs ah. Be careful..but maybe a good place to pickup girls. The girls in clubs are really girls cause they check their ID before enter. LDs not allow to go in I heard.

Bangkok Beats also got FLs but there are farangs there cause a Filipino Band is playing english songs there. Good luck in your hunts!
Old 19-11-2014, 10:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 21
rickyongshow10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Envy you bro !
Wish i can work in bangkok.

Quote:
Originally Posted by manilaboy2007 View Post
I had my share of disappointment when I paid high price for agogo only to tell me they go back after 1 shot or this and all those bullshit like cannot kiss this do that..blar blar. That why I don't really like to go MP or go agogo now.

Normally I spent a few days to do some chit chat and if they agree to a dinner, got to invest time and money for dinner and party till the girl is comfortable with me. So actually I spend more than 2000-3000 la coz of dinner and party. I normally just give them the money saying that it is for taxi or shopping before they go home to not insult them. I guess most are too shy to ask straight for money.

If let say the girl straight want to meet me for money, I just ignore and move on to next target and there is no guarantee they will go back with me to the Hotel after spending all that money. heng sway la
Old 19-11-2014, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickyongshow10 View Post
Wish i can work in bangkok.
If u start to work in Thailand, initially u will cheong but after sometime, u will feel sick of it....

U will enjoy more when u visit another city regularly than station in it.
Old 19-11-2014, 11:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 21
rickyongshow10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

True, very true.
Have to be grateful to get free hotel + tickets now .. ha...

Anyway, i am going to goto climax soon, can't wait ....

Enjoy everyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
If u start to work in Thailand, initially u will cheong but after sometime, u will feel sick of it....

U will enjoy more when u visit another city regularly than station in it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1