The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 07-11-2017, 08:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
micwin1437 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

i was in bkk 2 weeks ago and what i can say is everthing was very quiet.
it was a bad week to go bkk but then what can i do as the product training was planned that way.

all i can do is search wechat and found some massage girls (starts from 500b - xxxx) and full package girls (starts from 1,000b - 5,000b).....mostly will outcall to your hotel.

the massage that i called comes with hj - 1 hr - 1,200b

considering the rates, it is still cheaper to chiong in malaysia.....
Old 08-11-2017, 05:07 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Casear Massage close down or under renovation?
Old 10-11-2017, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2222 / Power: 13
LiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond repute

I'm now in BKK. I was here back in April and I tried Som's Haven for 700THB. Is Lolita worth trying? Also, do any bros here pay extra to have their top taken off? I last time offered extra 200THB for her to take her top off (I paid total 900THB) Kamxia krub in advance
Old 10-11-2017, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 14
Weiwei88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWeiwei88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWeiwei88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I am flying off to bbk staying at The Berkeley hotel. I think is near the temple in The Central ... the bad things is I am going with my colleagues . Which I need to be distress . Any ideal , which massage shop look decent yet not decent ? Any good place to recommend and what are the price like ?
Thank bros
Old 10-11-2017, 11:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weiwei88 View Post
... staying at The Berkeley hotel. ...near the temple in The Central ... need to be distress ....which massage shop look decent yet not decent ? Any good place to recommend and what are the price like ?
Many (small) hole-in the wall massage shops dotted all over Bkk, like 7-11s. So you'll find some in your neighbourhood . Prices for rub-down circa thb300/hr, minus specials

Or be more adventurous, and do the massage joints in Sukhumvit soi 24 (next to Emporium mall), with fj in menu. Prices range from 2k. Go browse through the massage threads here, as many have posted FRs.

If soapies are your thing, take the MRT or cab to Ratchada. Can't miss them with big neon/signboards. Bigger setups with fish tank, you looksee and choose your favourite no. tag. For 1.5hrs, range 2.5-3.5k and atas chabors (sideliners) 5-6k. Prices may have changed since, as I haven't sampled delights for too long liao

Just cover your tracks, to avoid being 'surprised' by your colleagues at either of the 3 suggestions
Old 10-11-2017, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 23
chameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
Casear Massage close down or under renovation?
Refer Bkk's Shower Houses.
Caesar MP already sold for condo development .
Chok Dee !
Old 11-11-2017, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Bkk now still cannot find Glory hole and Sex Doll shop pattern

I'M CIM KING
Old 13-11-2017, 12:57 PM

strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chameleon589 View Post
Refer Bkk's Shower Houses.
Caesar MP already sold for condo development .
Chok Dee !
Amsterdam also close down
Old 13-11-2017, 04:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 8
kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!

Quote:
closures of Caesars and Amsterdam are old news...

+1 -kelthai

~Helping vbkk aka dtac/le0rio~
*Anyone with good info/details/fav hangout/address of tonycheong2, will be rewarded up to S$1000-2000.
Info/informant will be strictly kept confidential*
PM me
Old 13-11-2017, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 23
chameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
The better quality MPs are along Rachada Rd.
Can take a look at Emmanulle (price increased),Copa Cabana and Poseidon .
Happy Bonking !Chok Dee !
Can only remember the past in BKK with sweet memories.
Old 14-11-2017, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2222 / Power: 13
LiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond repute

My 2nd time in BKK this year. Day before I tried Lollipop which was alright but I wanted something new so I went to Moonshine at Soi Cowboy (also 500THB only mah) but no pretty girls so I decided to go to Som's Haven since I also remembered how good it was during my 1st time in BKK.
  Went there and a MILF around late 30s took me in and we went up to the last cubicle. While washing my KKJ we talked and she even told me can ask for 2 girls for 1400THB (1 girl is 700THB). But I not enough money so I declined. After washing is action time.
  Sat down and she asked "You want slow or fast?" I told her both and she started. She was damn horny as she sucked my nipples first before she suck my KKJ. There was also some deepthroat action!!! After awhile she told me to stand up and signalled for me to face-fuck her (at this point another customer was beside us and finished within 2-3mins). Sat back down and she started going faster and moaning.
  Around the 7mins mark I came as she moaned even louder (I also felt bad for the guy beside my cubicle to hear that hahaha). With my cum in her mouth she even gestured for me to kiss her mouth so she can put my cum in my mouth but ofcourse I declined lah. That's how wild and horny she is!!!
  She washed me up and she even ask if I like TS but I said "I like pussy not cock". We dressed up and I tipped her 40THB. That was definitely worth 740THB and my last night of seeking chiobu before I use my remaining money for shopping and food for my last 2 days in BKK.

BJ Bar: Som's Haven, Sukhumvit Soi 14 (Asok BTS there and opposite Terminal 21 Mall)

Name: Dao

Face: 6/10 (She's not bad. She has those small pimples cos can see lots of foundation on her face. But she's DAMN HORNY which was what I like.

Body/Boobs: A little bit on the meaty side and boobs around B+ and very nice to squeeze~~~

Rate: 700THB (She said can try 2 girls = 1400THB. I also teased her and asked if can try 3 she said can but the girls will be her own. I'm guessing these girls have their own kakis.)

RTF: If I ever go back BKK will definitely look for her and try for a threesome! But most probably my next trip will be to Chiang Mai

Last edited by LiuJun; 14-11-2017 at 10:16 AM.
Old 14-11-2017, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelthai View Post
closures of Caesars and Amsterdam are old news...

+1 -kelthai
info is still shown on the web
Old 14-11-2017, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chameleon589 View Post
The better quality MPs are along Rachada Rd.
Can take a look at Emmanulle (price increased),Copa Cabana and Poseidon .
Happy Bonking !Chok Dee !
Can only remember the past in BKK with sweet memories.
Yup have explore around, and went to those stated

I find that Emmanulle and Ocean (Colonze 2) girls are of better quality
Old 14-11-2017, 01:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
ArtOfForeplay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yup have explore around, and went to those stated

I find that Emmanulle and Ocean (Colonze 2) girls are of better quality
Once awhile Merci also will have gems
Old 14-11-2017, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtOfForeplay View Post
Once awhile Merci also will have gems
the price is cheap but you have to go early or else the cheapo angmo / indians / arab will grab it 1st

notice Hi-Class and Merci alot of this cheapo... cannot find them in places like the lords or copa cabana
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1