The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 17-02-2009, 09:27 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
SinChinese deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR feifei L20H47

Me and buddy went down to L20 H47, and we decided for cat 80. We just ask the OKT to recommend and we just pick them according to our liking.
As all the Malaysian girls are the old one so the OKT suggest for new girls from China. At the end i got a old one with decent figure.

Looks : 7/10 (quite ok,infact good among the cat 80)
body : 8/10 (big boobs,think about C cup, slim limps ,little bit tummy)
AR: never give me (so what u expect for 30 mins??lol)
bbbj: 5/10 (fast on this and spilt after bj)
fj: 7/10 (willing to change position and no rushing)
overall :7/10 (give 7 for her attitute)

First thing into the room, she intro her self as feifei. well, i ask her to bath and she said i shy.. lolz faint. shortly after she joined me in bath and massage me with her fingers, rolling from back to front, down to root and gentlely squeez the pair of innocent balls.
Dry up myself and down to biz, this time, she slowly play with my root, and get into bj, up and down, twist and turn. i wouldn't said fantastic, becos i had tried even better skill, can't feel the pressure, and she spilts intermittently. While she is doing her bj, i am working hard on squeezing the pair of buns, just nice for my hand, the nip is a little bit dark though, too many bro might have suck it hard.
She said she can't wait for me to enter, so i plug my root deep into the pit, in & out in a sequence of 3 shallow, 1 deep, then a sudden accelerate to bring her to heaven. she keep on moaning like no body biz. we tried 3 positions, the usual ones. Nothing much abt this part, except when she rides on me, she was naughty to use the 3 shallow, 1 deep technique on me. we both enjoy so much, lastly, i go deep inside her. by then, we both sweat like hell..

I would said her service is not bad. She said she don't always co-operate like she did for me. I told her should have similar standard throughout for benefit of other bros. P.S: i think she is quite old. late 20s. haha! Enjoy bros.
If response good, i will update with my buddy FR.
Old 17-02-2009, 05:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 19
aczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of light
Re: FR feifei L20H47

Now got legal PRC in house arh..

intersting..shall go take a look someday
Old 18-02-2009, 03:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 16
ActAct is one of the Best!ActAct is one of the Best!ActAct is one of the Best!

But what is the girl's name ?

I am not into collecting points, I only want to have “yee fatt fatt”, do not up me if my points is more than 288.

Bros who wants points, pls PM me. No need to up me back unless i am below 288

Thank you
Old 18-02-2009, 08:55 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
SinChinese deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ActAct View Post
But what is the girl's name ?
Bro,

her name is called Fei Fei, i suppose in Chinese is 菲菲。
Old 05-03-2009, 12:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 19
qinaide deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro,
I'm very interested leh. Big c-cup boobs, face 7 pt at $80. Please give more details, homebase, etc. Btw, 2047 has been closed for many months liau. You must have remember the address wrongly.
Old 18-03-2009, 01:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 18
junming is one of the Best!junming is one of the Best!junming is one of the Best!

house 2047 ???

i thought someone mention closed liao
Old 18-03-2009, 02:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -324 / Power: 0
dunworri dunworri dunworri dunworri

Quote:
Originally Posted by qinaide View Post
Hi Bro,
I'm very interested leh. Big c-cup boobs, face 7 pt at $80. Please give more details, homebase, etc. Btw, 2047 has been closed for many months liau. You must have remember the address wrongly.
if i not wrong,should be L16 H54A
okt (ah hua)
Old 18-03-2009, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 17
olympia2soon is a Helpful and Caring Samsterolympia2soon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinChinese View Post
Me and buddy went down to L20 H47, and we decided for cat 80. We just ask the OKT to recommend and we just pick them according to our liking.
As all the Malaysian girls are the old one so the OKT suggest for new girls from China. At the end i got a old one with decent figure.

Looks : 7/10 (quite ok,infact good among the cat 80)
body : 8/10 (big boobs,think about C cup, slim limps ,little bit tummy)
AR: never give me (so what u expect for 30 mins??lol)
bbbj: 5/10 (fast on this and spilt after bj)
fj: 7/10 (willing to change position and no rushing)
overall :7/10 (give 7 for her attitute)

First thing into the room, she intro her self as feifei. well, i ask her to bath and she said i shy.. lolz faint. shortly after she joined me in bath and massage me with her fingers, rolling from back to front, down to root and gentlely squeez the pair of innocent balls.
Dry up myself and down to biz, this time, she slowly play with my root, and get into bj, up and down, twist and turn. i wouldn't said fantastic, becos i had tried even better skill, can't feel the pressure, and she spilts intermittently. While she is doing her bj, i am working hard on squeezing the pair of buns, just nice for my hand, the nip is a little bit dark though, too many bro might have suck it hard.
She said she can't wait for me to enter, so i plug my root deep into the pit, in & out in a sequence of 3 shallow, 1 deep, then a sudden accelerate to bring her to heaven. she keep on moaning like no body biz. we tried 3 positions, the usual ones. Nothing much abt this part, except when she rides on me, she was naughty to use the 3 shallow, 1 deep technique on me. we both enjoy so much, lastly, i go deep inside her. by then, we both sweat like hell..

I would said her service is not bad. She said she don't always co-operate like she did for me. I told her should have similar standard throughout for benefit of other bros. P.S: i think she is quite old. late 20s. haha! Enjoy bros.
If response good, i will update with my buddy FR.
Bro..jus curious that u started a new threat here as u cld post yr field report in GL Cat150 FR..
Cheers
Old 19-03-2009, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 18
artex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice FR......... Thanks for sharing
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1