The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

Old 21-05-2017, 07:23 PM
Sawasdee Krab :D
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 30
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Geylang's $40 and $50 Thai Reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharpshooterS View Post
I think because that 1 day he happened to saw me visiting the house beside his and that's why he acting this way ... bros is it wrong if we visit a house that side by side ?? Meaning if today i go to house A then tmrrw i go house B .. is it wrong ??
Nothing wrong, if he continue like that he will lose many other customers as well

Old 21-05-2017, 11:45 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 12
Cyberspace Nerd is a glorious beacon of lightCyberspace Nerd is a glorious beacon of lightCyberspace Nerd is a glorious beacon of lightCyberspace Nerd is a glorious beacon of lightCyberspace Nerd is a glorious beacon of lightCyberspace Nerd is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
From your posts, it looks like your regular from 1818.
this twat is the tirak of 1818 G5. she let him raw her, no wonder he had to come here and defend her when there is negative FR.
Old 22-05-2017, 12:14 AM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
SharpshooterS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any other bros have any opinion to my post just now ?? I still not happy with way the okt treated me just now ...
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 22-05-2017, 01:27 AM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lionheart99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Any other bros have any opinion to my post just now ?? I still not happy with way the okt treated me just now ...

I feel nothing wrong, it's not like we hanging there for hours, besides u were waiting for pick up from the rain. If it's of your visit to house beside, then this okt is bad at business securing returning customers
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 22-05-2017, 01:03 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
tissuebox2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anybody can recommend skinny tall girls?
and maybe some petite and tiny girls too haha!
Old 22-05-2017, 05:27 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 1131 / Power: 13
cassano10 has much to be proud ofcassano10 has much to be proud ofcassano10 has much to be proud ofcassano10 has much to be proud ofcassano10 has much to be proud ofcassano10 has much to be proud ofcassano10 has much to be proud ofcassano10 has much to be proud ofcassano10 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Boycott lo. Tell us Which house then we can judge for ourselves.

Banned list: LB, PS
Old 22-05-2017, 05:29 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 1131 / Power: 13
cassano10 has much to be proud ofcassano10 has much to be proud ofcassano10 has much to be proud ofcassano10 has much to be proud ofcassano10 has much to be proud ofcassano10 has much to be proud ofcassano10 has much to be proud ofcassano10 has much to be proud ofcassano10 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
this twat is the tirak of 1818 G5. she let him raw her, no wonder he had to come here and defend her when there is negative FR.
How you know he raw her? 2 of you 表兄弟?Lol

Banned list: LB, PS
Old 22-05-2017, 06:22 PM
Sawasdee Krab :D
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 30
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
How you know he raw her? 2 of you 表兄弟?Lol
He is the king of Raw and ownself get STD, LOL

Old Today, 01:48 AM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Geylang1969 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi Bros

Please recommend thai or Viet girl with very hairy pussy. I am now craving for a dense, thick bushy cunt

Tim
Advert Space Available
Fast Goal