The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 20-05-2017, 11:45 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
Dexterbbbj is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Geylang's $40 and $50 Thai Reports

After bangla indian Philippines
Now maymer Thai worse
So many nepal monkey
Croweded
Where they come from???
Old 21-05-2017, 01:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 553 / Power: 12
ryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to all

Look wise JM8 G9 not really that lookable though can be compensated by her service
Old 21-05-2017, 03:13 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
twatter is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexterbbbj View Post
After bangla indian Philippines
Now maymer Thai worse
So many nepal monkey
Croweded
Where they come from???
Didn't u just answered your own question my bro?? 😂😂
Old 21-05-2017, 03:25 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
I am not a CIM guy, but i sometimes get CIM from my regular girls (Meaning I vist the WL regularly)

And I never tip them....

But that depend on other things, like if WL are ok with it in the 1st place or not....
Yup. If u visit the same gal regularly enough chances are u might get CIM if u ask her n if she likes u. My regular gal is fine with it, even done it raw with her countless times already. For houses that require their gals to bj with cap very high chance no CIM raw only into the cap. So it's all based on your own observation imo. But I know 1818 house used to have some gals who do CIM raw but those gals either have been sent home due to failed medical checks or their 2-yr work passes were up.
Old 21-05-2017, 04:01 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by twatter View Post
Yup. If u visit the same gal regularly enough chances are u might get CIM if u ask her n if she likes u. My regular gal is fine with it, even done it raw with her countless times already. For houses that require their gals to bj with cap very high chance no CIM raw only into the cap. So it's all based on your own observation imo. But I know 1818 house used to have some gals who do CIM raw but those gals either have been sent home due to failed medical checks or their 2-yr work passes were up.
As long you be nice to them, anything can.... if you show attitude to WL, WL where will give....
Old 21-05-2017, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
kelvin06 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Didn't u just answered your own question my bro?? 😂😂
u think he know what the heck he talking meh? haha.. all nonsense
Old 21-05-2017, 04:31 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
As long you be nice to them, anything can.... if you show attitude to WL, WL where will give....
Very correct. Thais very standard one, u be nice to them they'll be equally nice or nicer in return. However if u treat them like garbage I think I dun need to elaborate further what u will get... but sometimes it's not that they wanna do CIM but bcos of competition amongst the WLs all start giving BBBJ and some "very kind" customers went to the extent of unloading themselves without seeking the gal's permission in advance thus end up CIM and the gal had to take the mess. Such is their job hazard. Pity them sometimes.
Old 21-05-2017, 04:44 PM

strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelvin06 View Post
u think he know what the heck he talking meh? haha.. all nonsense
Fully Agree on that, sometime I see he and Konnichiwawa talking like chicken and duck talk.... very entertaining
Old 21-05-2017, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Very correct. Thais very standard one, u be nice to them they'll be equally nice or nicer in return. However if u treat them like garbage I think I dun need to elaborate further what u will get... but sometimes it's not that they wanna do CIM but bcos of competition amongst the WLs all start giving BBBJ and some "very kind" customers went to the extent of unloading themselves without seeking the gal's permission in advance thus end up CIM and the gal had to take the mess. Such is their job hazard. Pity them sometimes.
Too bad not all are nice customer and understand the meaning of give and take, they only know how to "take"
Old 21-05-2017, 05:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
From your posts, it looks like your regular from 1818.
Old 21-05-2017, 05:39 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
From your posts, it looks like your regular from 1818.
Fyi bro I used to be quite regular @1818 until my WL went back Thai few months back n I never been back to that house ever since. Went there only cos of her but didn't like the timekeeping there. Very strict on timing $50 every 20 + 5 mins. No exception even for regular customers like me. Some houses along L8 even allowed up to 30 mins at same rate so that's why I stopped going to L18.
Old 21-05-2017, 06:53 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -65 / Power: 0
SharpshooterS has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

It's raining.. guess what .. while waiting for my driver to pick me up the okt told me cant wait at the house shelter and i ask why he say when time is up u must leave can't hang around outside the house
Old 21-05-2017, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharpshooterS View Post
It's raining.. guess what .. while waiting for my driver to pick me up the okt told me cant wait at the house shelter and i ask why he say when time is up u must leave can't hang around outside the house
Wa which house? got such rule meh?

After every session, I always smoke outside some houses and chit chat with the OKT and his guys.... no problem at all...
Old 21-05-2017, 07:13 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -65 / Power: 0
SharpshooterS has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Wa which house? got such rule meh?

After every session, I always smoke outside some houses and chit chat with the OKT and his guys.... no problem at all...
I think because that 1 day he happened to saw me visiting the house beside his and that's why he acting this way ... bros is it wrong if we visit a house that side by side ?? Meaning if today i go to house A then tmrrw i go house B .. is it wrong ??
Old 21-05-2017, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharpshooterS View Post
I think because that 1 day he happened to saw me visiting the house beside his and that's why he acting this way ... bros is it wrong if we visit a house that side by side ?? Meaning if today i go to house A then tmrrw i go house B .. is it wrong ??
Nothing wrong, if he continue like that he will lose many other customers as well

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1