The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 07-08-2012, 09:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
So next time better u install hidden cam like that Gary Ng and let your videos do the talking!
Well, LOL, I have seen Gary's videos. I think he is (or was) in jail because he was bonking some chubby chicks and beer aunties
Old 07-08-2012, 09:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 15
no0bzkiller is a Helpful and Caring Samsterno0bzkiller is a Helpful and Caring Samsterno0bzkiller is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Normally Thai will call it Ekamai, seldom hear Thai calling it soi 63. Nanglen is near the mini cooper showroom.
Sorry taking notes for next trip, so if we tell the taxi Ekamai they will know where it is? Thanks
Old 07-08-2012, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 14
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by no0bzkiller View Post
Sorry taking notes for next trip, so if we tell the taxi Ekamai they will know where it is? Thanks
55555+ just tell the taxi, pii thong lor soi ha. It has two club. One is Esco Bar, and the other one is Nanglen. Either soi jet or soi ha. I can't really remember. Normally I will walk from funky, once it's getting crowded. Lots of babes lining up at the bar waiting to be hook.
Old 08-08-2012, 10:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Esco Bar, and the other one is Nanglen. Either soi jet or soi ha.
You maybe up ner but your heart is in krungthep.
Old 08-08-2012, 10:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 15
no0bzkiller is a Helpful and Caring Samsterno0bzkiller is a Helpful and Caring Samsterno0bzkiller is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
55555+ just tell the taxi, pii thong lor soi ha. It has two club. One is Esco Bar, and the other one is Nanglen. Either soi jet or soi ha. I can't really remember. Normally I will walk from funky, once it's getting crowded. Lots of babes lining up at the bar waiting to be hook.
kob kun krap ~ will add this place to the MUST visit under my itinerary.
Old 08-08-2012, 03:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 653 / Power: 17
virginlovers is a splendid one to beholdvirginlovers is a splendid one to beholdvirginlovers is a splendid one to beholdvirginlovers is a splendid one to beholdvirginlovers is a splendid one to beholdvirginlovers is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Try Falabella or my all time favourite nanglen. Met my friend while I'm "cruising" in Chonburi. According to her, nowadays clubs at thong lor soi sip is over crowded with hiso wannabes. I miss Krung Thep, so near yet so far!!!

thanks for the tip. looking forward to hitting bkk tmw!
Old 08-08-2012, 05:13 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
FR Commercial Break

Quote:
Glad u like the FR Bro Apologies for the commercial break lol
Seems that your commercial break is very long.
Old 08-08-2012, 05:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
Well, LOL, I have seen Gary's videos. I think he is (or was) in jail because he was bonking some chubby chicks and beer aunties
Yes that Gary but not all beer aunties or chubby had one he bonked some cosmetic counter girl looks quite chio but then his vid quite blur and shot from a distance so can't tell. But at least he got the video evidence to back his claims!

Funky and the Thonglor 10 area is avoided now by most Thais in the know. Pretty soon I'm sure Nang Len will suffer the same fate. Thonglor 10 area is now patronized by "nak leng" riff raff who cause trouble & fight and by foreigners bringing the girls they BF from bars to party there. Its now more "lo-so" then "hi-so".

Guess I somehow also contributed to the status decline

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 08-08-2012, 06:12 PM
Samster

Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
You maybe up ner but your heart is in krungthep.
5555+ I miss Krung thep very much. It's been awhile since I walk at weekend market with my gf eating beef kebab and chicken satay near the big clock tower. I think, I'll ask her to stay a couple of night after her work at Chonburi before heading back to 'nuua' mountain. Only 2hrs ride to bkk, really so near yet so far.
Old 08-08-2012, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
kob kun krap ~ will add this place to the MUST visit under my itinerary.
Looking forward for your FR. Remember it close quite early, try to plan for 2nd round after nang len.

Quote:
Originally Posted by virginlovers View Post
thanks for the tip. looking forward to hitting bkk tmw!
Looking forward for your FR too. Most probably I will drop by Falabella soon, provided my gf has some spare time after her work.
Old 08-08-2012, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 19
cooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant future

Quote:
these "babes" are FLs at clubs or ONS?
no chances if u dont speak thai?
just reached sukhumvit...
Old 08-08-2012, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooler07 View Post
these "babes" are FLs at clubs or ONS?
no chances if u dont speak thai?
just reached sukhumvit...
Babes here majority are quite young, so I doubt there got FL. Try your luck fishing them. Ask them where to go after this club as this club close quite early than the rest. Last time after this club I will go to WIP. About 10 min taxi ride if there no road block.
One thing, guys at here all quite standard in wearing. I spotted quite number of guys with Herms H belt and LV loaffer with suay mak sao saosss smoking out near the pond. Enjoy your stay bro.
Old 08-08-2012, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 19
cooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Babes here majority are quite young, so I doubt there got FL. Try your luck fishing them. Ask them where to go after this club as this club close quite early than the rest. Last time after this club I will go to WIP. About 10 min taxi ride if there no road block.
One thing, guys at here all quite standard in wearing. I spotted quite number of guys with Herms H belt and LV loaffer with suay mak sao saosss smoking out near the pond. Enjoy your stay bro.
These babes like handsome young guys... Dont think got chances for uncle like me...
Old 08-08-2012, 07:44 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Irony77 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by rukthai View Post
Really hard to believe each and every girl bro noobzkiller took had a mind blowing sexperience. Makes me want to go try commercial sex aka paid sex again. Any bros other than him have such luck to get every single transaction so well spent?

Generally yes. I'm in BKK for business meetings every few weeks. If you know how and where to pick your girls, you'll have a good experience. Bro noobzkiller spent too much IMHO - but to each his own. You can get a mind-blowing experience for less then 3,000THB for almost any type of girl you fancy.
Old 09-08-2012, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 617 / Power: 14
lynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to all

bros, i am planning for my first time trip to bangkok which is it in 1 month time .. any bro can recommend a hotel for solo cheongster?

Thanks in advance!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1