The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 15-04-2020, 03:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 4
DharmerNoddy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDharmerNoddy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: All you need to know about Offences relating to prostitution under the SG LAW

Was looking forward to have a happy session with PLE from Rolly Polly
Everything went smooth at first , head down as per instruction told by
Okt Rolly Polly, Reached the location text Okt Rolly Polly for the next step ,
Instruction given was to walk in and to avoid the reception. But I was stun how do I avoid the reception while the counter was just beside the door. unless he think im a ninja or invisible man (did okt rolly polly think before say or is he an idiot) Nevermind I give it a try ,went in was stop and ask to take temperature and ask me where am I going , told them visiting a friend ,they told me for this period no visitor can visit the hotel.

Told okt about the situation ,okt was very rude and lack of manners ,scolded me and even wanna threatened. really waste my time go down,I will not return to Rolly Polly anymore, this kind of retarded okt can avoid pls avoid at all cost.

proceed to another stable everything smooth and okt was friendly

Conversation between me and ill mannered rolly polly okt

Old 18-04-2020, 12:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
CiKiSong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
The government do not want to openly declare. It is done discreetly for Geylang. This law applies to the society especially to those who thinks that anyone can just start a brothel.
Old 18-04-2020, 01:00 PM
Samster

CiKiSong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
It's a form of discreet control by government agency.
Old 17-08-2020, 12:34 AM
Samster

JonBiz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All you need to know about Offences relating to prostitution under the SG LAW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redcobra View Post
Hey everyone, not really new here but I can share my experience cos I was caught up in an AV raid so I hope I can share with you bros what to do if you ever get caught in this situation.

First time I try Cheong in this dome then suay first time kena already. Lucky I wasn't caught with my pants down doing the deed if not paiseh Sia.

Anyways back to the story I got to the location then okt ask me come up so I went up and proceeded to the room. Wait long2 for about a good 5-10 minutes outside then realized something was off. When I was going up the stairs got this brother also walking down with a camera in his hands. First red light for me but I shrugged it off thinking it was nothing.

Then the door opened then that's when I knew I was f***ed. The officer ask me come in then answer some questions. Got go through my phone and everything check my texts with OKT all. All I can say during this whole "interrogation" inside the room is like sort of informal. I just sit on the bed and tell them everything they ask, nothing more nothing less. Don't tell them things they don't ask you. Then last they Ask me to write a statement of witness as well with my details. The officer there was also nice in telling me what was prohibited and what isn't. Brothels that are not regulated are considered illegal but the people who visit them and the fls won't be charged unless they are underage. Very important point here.

Lastly they let me off and it's been a some time I haven't gotten anything from them so I assume I got off safely? Kind of suay lah first time want to Cheong this dome then kena.
Wah I am also a first timer to cheongiing, long ago (my first and last time) I went for one of the stables, I think there was an oncoming raid also. After my first shot with the girl, she received an sms from the okt saying got police and asking her to run. First timer me kan chiong sia...I just wear my clothes and bolted out of the hotel.

Also the part on visiting hotels and FLs not being charged is new to me, thanks for highlighting.

Cheers
Old 18-08-2020, 10:48 PM
Samster

27legend deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Sorry if have been asked before. Just curious.

What happens to FL if caught will she be confined overnight, phones confiscated and fined etc?
Old 25-01-2021, 09:56 AM
Samster (M)

JackWinn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It is very interesting
Old 31-03-2021, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redcobra View Post
Hey everyone, not really new here but I can share my experience cos I was caught up in an AV raid so I hope I can share with you bros what to do if you ever get caught in this situation.

Lastly they let me off and it's been a some time I haven't gotten anything from them so I assume I got off safely? Kind of suay lah first time want to Cheong this dome then kena.
Once again lets be clear, it is not not against the law to patronize FL/ML as long as not underaged and it is a willing buyer/seller agreement. MIB also too busy and not interested to spoil your reputation and family. They want your statement to process their case as you are a witness. However it is not likely they will call you to testify publicly since they have many many statements from others as well. They only want to bust the illegal brothels. Any FL/ML if they have a local PR status or pink IC, they will not be charged, since it is not against the law to be a prostitute. It is only against the law to be the OKT of a group of FLs. For those on social/student or other passes, the MIB usually refer them to Immigration to process them for breach of pass, fine and deport them.

MIB will want to look into your phone to gather proof of the transaction with the OKT so make sure nothing illegal there, and please please stay off drugs.

My modus operandi is that I always bring a clean phone with me when I go out with a second SIM card. Buy a cheap 2nd hand phone for $100 and sign up for a low cost SIM card from the many providers for about $10-20/month. I find Redone quite good since can also roam in JB/KL.

I store my main phone in my bag or leave in the car when I go visit and just make all transactions and bookings on the second phone.

1) Family/friends will not know this number so minimize risk of embarrassment if number gets leaked
2) Although the number is registered to your NRIC, the MIB won't be interested to track you down unless you broke the law
3) In Malaysia, the MMIB may go through your phone to find next of kin to embarrass you, this way no contacts on the phone
4) No family photos on the phone, as sometimes the MIB may give you a judgmental look
5) Learn to do a fast data reset on the phone and you won't lose anything personal should your SO have the habit of peeking into your phone.
Old 01-03-2022, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1532 / Power: 10
edwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant future
Good advice on 2nd phone while other phone remains tucked away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clean&neat View Post
Once again lets be clear, it is not not against the law to patronize FL/ML as long as not underaged and it is a willing buyer/seller agreement. MIB also too busy and not interested to spoil your reputation and family. They want your statement to process their case as you are a witness. However it is not likely they will call you to testify publicly since they have many many statements from others as well. They only want to bust the illegal brothels. Any FL/ML if they have a local PR status or pink IC, they will not be charged, since it is not against the law to be a prostitute. It is only against the law to be the OKT of a group of FLs. For those on social/student or other passes, the MIB usually refer them to Immigration to process them for breach of pass, fine and deport them.

MIB will want to look into your phone to gather proof of the transaction with the OKT so make sure nothing illegal there, and please please stay off drugs.

My modus operandi is that I always bring a clean phone with me when I go out with a second SIM card. Buy a cheap 2nd hand phone for $100 and sign up for a low cost SIM card from the many providers for about $10-20/month. I find Redone quite good since can also roam in JB/KL.

I store my main phone in my bag or leave in the car when I go visit and just make all transactions and bookings on the second phone.

1) Family/friends will not know this number so minimize risk of embarrassment if number gets leaked
2) Although the number is registered to your NRIC, the MIB won't be interested to track you down unless you broke the law
3) In Malaysia, the MMIB may go through your phone to find next of kin to embarrass you, this way no contacts on the phone
4) No family photos on the phone, as sometimes the MIB may give you a judgmental look
5) Learn to do a fast data reset on the phone and you won't lose anything personal should your SO have the habit of peeking into your phone.
Old 05-03-2022, 09:10 AM
Samster

Prot5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the info
Old 20-04-2022, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Superzeen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the info
Old 26-04-2022, 06:51 PM
Samster (M)

Yamagahai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the info. Is it rude to ask for the FL passport to verify age?
Old 18-06-2022, 02:52 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 4
soonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of light

Prostitution is allowed in Singapore by law. But living off the earnings of a prostitute is an offence.
Old 21-07-2022, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
FC94 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Learnt so much from this thread...
Old 23-07-2022, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 5
AugustChrist is a glorious beacon of lightAugustChrist is a glorious beacon of lightAugustChrist is a glorious beacon of lightAugustChrist is a glorious beacon of lightAugustChrist is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardgreene View Post
Good advice on 2nd phone while other phone remains tucked away.
Totally agree. I have the same MO.
However, I wonder what LE will say when they will look into my 2nd phone: all the TG channels from Dome 1 and others, all WA messages with various OKTs to arrange and confirm bookings etc..
Old 23-07-2022, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 14
p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better

so basically...

it's embarassing to be caught by SPF in the act, but you won't be charged?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1