The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 29-10-2020, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 4
Romeoxx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRomeoxx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Upper Serangoon shopping centre

Any recommended ML in USSC? Seems pretty quiet now
Old 29-10-2020, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 4
Romeoxx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRomeoxx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi any good ML in USSC to share? Pretty quiet recently
Old 29-10-2020, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 282 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 12
lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future

Early morning L4 coco gd business. Saw one guy walking out. Walked ard L2, saw this viet milf going in shop near to the toilet. Walked back up L4 and kena pulled in by coco. Her boobs really mesmerizing. Light blue dress today. She had another colleague with her today which is supposed to work at another shop. White dress. Gave her a skip and walked back to L2. Walked in the viet shop to ask pricing and just nice she was changing to her work attire. Nice blck bra and matching panties. Abit lacey near the butt cheeks area.

She reminds me of a prc back when pearls centre still there. I was her regular then and just nice she was also changing. Topless and with beige panties.

How time flies.

Kopi time before i decide which girl to pass my soldiers to.
Old 29-10-2020, 11:31 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 12
winliaoloh is one of the Best!winliaoloh is one of the Best!winliaoloh is one of the Best!winliaoloh is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustandfast View Post
Early morning L4 coco gd business. Saw one guy walking out. Walked ard L2, saw this viet milf going in shop near to the toilet. Walked back up L4 and kena pulled in by coco. Her boobs really mesmerizing. Light blue dress today. She had another colleague with her today which is supposed to work at another shop. White dress. Gave her a skip and walked back to L2. Walked in the viet shop to ask pricing and just nice she was changing to her work attire. Nice blck bra and matching panties. Abit lacey near the butt cheeks area.

She reminds me of a prc back when pearls centre still there. I was her regular then and just nice she was also changing. Topless and with beige panties.

How time flies.

just tried white dress milf named i think ah lang or ah ling? cant exactly recall....
same shop as coco maybe senior bros here can advise.
sop 30 min msg followed by fj
took her time to slowly ride in cowgirl and jnitiated frenching which is my weakness
ished in missionary grabbing her enhanced boobs...
dmg as per market rate
might rtf as i find her welcoming and not time watcher

provided mouth wash after service.
Old 29-10-2020, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3102 / Power: 20
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by winliaoloh View Post
just tried white dress milf named i think ah lang or ah ling? cant exactly recall....
same shop as coco maybe senior bros here can advise.
sop 30 min msg followed by fj
took her time to slowly ride in cowgirl and jnitiated frenching which is my weakness
ished in missionary grabbing her enhanced boobs...
dmg as per market rate
might rtf as i find her welcoming and not time watcher

provided mouth wash after service.
Really they both share the same shop ? I know coco shop only one room so is not possible to have two ML in one shop I think that ah Lang is opp that shop

From what I know that the whole stretch of shop there belong to the same boss cause got one time I didn’t bring enough cash and she said can pay by nets then she went to next shop take the machine come.

Reminder not to pay by net cause there will be surcharge include
Old 29-10-2020, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 4
MushrooomHead is one of the Best!MushrooomHead is one of the Best!MushrooomHead is one of the Best!MushrooomHead is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by icecum View Post
Really they both share the same shop ? I know coco shop only one room so is not possible to have two ML in one shop I think that ah Lang is opp that shop

From what I know that the whole stretch of shop there belong to the same boss cause got one time I didn’t bring enough cash and she said can pay by nets then she went to next shop take the machine come.

Reminder not to pay by net cause there will be surcharge include

I thought ah lang moved out already?
Are you sure it's her?
Old 29-10-2020, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2973 / Power: 15
Tumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

How time flies.

This coco is which shop? Issit same as lili and ann? Cause i tried those 2 so far just lazy to write fr
Old 29-10-2020, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 4
BoykaTHEbeast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

How time flies.

Nice bro 👍 you managed to release

Did a walk around USSC after absent for one month, can’t locate ah lang and she also blocked me on wechat.

Saw a decent meat bah bah Viet milf at her old joint next to the flower shop.

The nail shop on L2 opposite toilet provide manicure and facial service, I go and asked her. Not to my liking and move up to L4.

Today don’t know why feeling bit sien and no mood.

Didn’t able to get what I want then proceed to go back, while walking towards bus stop I saw coco 😂😂 she also walking to opposite bus stop.

Her boobs really mesmerizing as mentioned by bro 😆 enhanced heavy knockers, for her age the body really 👍
Old 30-10-2020, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoykaTHEbeast View Post
Nice bro 👍 you managed to release

Did a walk around USSC after absent for one month, can’t locate ah lang and she also blocked me on wechat.

Saw a decent meat bah bah Viet milf at her old joint next to the flower shop.

The nail shop on L2 opposite toilet provide manicure and facial service, I go and asked her. Not to my liking and move up to L4.

Today don’t know why feeling bit sien and no mood.

Didn’t able to get what I want then proceed to go back, while walking towards bus stop I saw coco 😂😂 she also walking to opposite bus stop.

Her boobs really mesmerizing as mentioned by bro 😆 enhanced heavy knockers, for her age the body really 👍
Is natural boobs bro. Not enhanced

Nowadays dunno where to cheong liao.. Sian
Old 30-10-2020, 12:27 PM
Samster

lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future

2 girls in one shop but then when one need to service, the other will stand outside. For now think only temporary that the girl share shop with coco. I believe like what some bros say is same boss coz their rooms all same layout. Beside bed got long mirror.
Old 30-10-2020, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 4
BoykaTHEbeast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=RotiPrata Man;20296831]Is natural boobs bro. Not enhanced

But when groping her neh neh doesn’t feel 100% natural leh?

Maybe my hand’s sensor got problem.

Lolz 😂 really not much place to cheong. Very limited choice.

Miss ah lang a lot.
Old 30-10-2020, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 10
microdjsim is one of the Best!microdjsim is one of the Best!microdjsim is one of the Best!

long mirror is to see whether customer for secretly use camera to take video or picture. .. can also satisfied some of the kinky customers #wink.
Old 31-10-2020, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 7
LurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find better

actually i not too sure which coco u all referring to, but i been to 1 at lv4, name is Lxxx, also got a huge mirror beside the bed, she is alone at the store tho. body and face is one of the best among the area there.
Old 31-10-2020, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2973 / Power: 15
Tumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LurkerLurks View Post
actually i not too sure which coco u all referring to, but i been to 1 at lv4, name is Lxxx, also got a huge mirror beside the bed, she is alone at the store tho. body and face is one of the best among the area there.

Ya this one she only do hj no full menu from cambodia
Old 31-10-2020, 02:16 PM
Samster

Coco is shoulder length hair. From the vegetarian shop, walk straight and shes the first one on the left. If u see short hair girl, that one not coco. That one viet, opp barber shop.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread