The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
formidable

Old 29-10-2020, 09:13 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1472 / Power: 24
Wishcareful has much to be proud ofWishcareful has much to be proud ofWishcareful has much to be proud ofWishcareful has much to be proud ofWishcareful has much to be proud ofWishcareful has much to be proud ofWishcareful has much to be proud ofWishcareful has much to be proud ofWishcareful has much to be proud ofWishcareful has much to be proud of
Re: Macpherson bustop

Looking for Contacts at the ex-Thai Aroma spa location (“18X”) Seems newest and the “staff” said no booking cannot go in, and they didn’t share even their wechat. I was with another seasoned bro and he found it odd.

Anyway there’s 1 good looking girl there, wearing white if you’re dropping by tonight.
Priority given to +6 & above.
Current: 7 bros in queue.
Min = +5, you will only get rep after I finish those above +5
Old 29-10-2020, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

why despite all the bad reviews still hv people want to go down?

boycott the whole stretch of Macpherson.

150 can eat for whole week
Old 29-10-2020, 10:39 PM
Samster (Donor)

Wishcareful has much to be proud ofWishcareful has much to be proud ofWishcareful has much to be proud ofWishcareful has much to be proud ofWishcareful has much to be proud ofWishcareful has much to be proud ofWishcareful has much to be proud ofWishcareful has much to be proud ofWishcareful has much to be proud ofWishcareful has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
why despite all the bad reviews still hv people want to go down?

boycott the whole stretch of Macpherson.

150 can eat for whole week
Sometimes seeing the “one” and giving a good screw is worth I guess. I’m not seasoned but sometimes just don’t give them a chance to disappoint you by taking the lead throughout.
Old 30-10-2020, 03:34 AM
Samster

piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishcareful View Post
Sometimes seeing the “one” and giving a good screw is worth I guess. I’m not seasoned but sometimes just don’t give them a chance to disappoint you by taking the lead throughout.
Got your point.

We just want to get the one that you want regardless of what shit reviews.
Want means want.

Then we mitigate the risk by taking over the control instead of letting them control us and give us disappointment.

Things are within the control mindset. Right?
Old 30-10-2020, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

FRs are, no matter what, just references.

Once you see pics in FB or other means, you find hot babe means you will buay tahan and wanna take a risk.

Isn't that why 88 spas will always strive?
Old 30-10-2020, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 4
max8888 is one of the Best!max8888 is one of the Best!max8888 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by morrissey1209 View Post
FRs are, no matter what, just references.

Once you see pics in FB or other means, you find hot babe means you will buay tahan and wanna take a risk.

Isn't that why 88 spas will always strive?

Well said. Some days one just cannot resist.
Old 30-10-2020, 12:01 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Got your point.

We just want to get the one that you want regardless of what shit reviews.
Want means want.

Then we mitigate the risk by taking over the control instead of letting them control us and give us disappointment.

Things are within the control mindset. Right?
Absolutely bro.

Off topic: MacPherson mall has many many new pubs to check out.
Old 30-10-2020, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
This area all over price. 50+150 and that wendy really poor service. this cannot that cannot and boobs as hard as rock keep saying is natural...koaz...talking to her vomit blood. Face also very plastic, face and boobs both has been modified...
I am absolutely in concurrence with this assessment.
Old 30-10-2020, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 758 / Power: 22
forgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to behold

can bros advise which other area has better value services by Viet SYT?
Old 02-11-2020, 08:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2153 / Power: 10
hellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
This area all over price. 50+150 and that wendy really poor service. this cannot that cannot and boobs as hard as rock keep saying is natural...koaz...talking to her vomit blood. Face also very plastic, face and boobs both has been modified...
Wendy with white / ash grey hair?

Yah tried once and never rtf.

Keep asking me to cum faster
Old 09-11-2020, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 5
etkwan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyetkwan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I second u...I shared before in one of the post, some Viet have sharpened their knives after CB lor...sigh, guess the world works like this, money talks leh.
Old 10-11-2020, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishcareful View Post
Absolutely bro.

Off topic: MacPherson mall has many many new pubs to check out.
Miss out this post. Wow, must check out the pubs if its not too pricey, we can go for a cheap drinks. Pls no mummy, tips and all that like most bistro which you can spend abt 200 per night for just drinks and talk with the butterfly gal
Old 10-11-2020, 08:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2245 / Power: 6
SoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Miss out this post. Wow, must check out the pubs if its not too pricey, we can go for a cheap drinks. Pls no mummy, tips and all that like most bistro which you can spend abt 200 per night for just drinks and talk with the butterfly gal
II think MacPherson mall is quite an optimum location to open MP to service bros after drinking. The location is good as away from residential, less chances tio complain which attracts AV. Now still got a lot of units empty
Old 17-04-2021, 09:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 594 / Power: 11
jerkyrock is a name known to alljerkyrock is a name known to alljerkyrock is a name known to alljerkyrock is a name known to alljerkyrock is a name known to alljerkyrock is a name known to all

Sorry to bring this old thread. But anyone got update for this road? Any ml or fr?
Old 19-04-2021, 01:14 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 850 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120094 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerkyrock View Post
Sorry to bring this old thread. But anyone got update for this road? Any ml or fr?
Last go this area only left 1 shop with a blonde viet, quite pretty, fake B+. No massage but just a fuck shop. 50+150 and keep rushing you to shoot with just only 5 mins of action...Alot more option around Jalan Besar area...160 all in. Avoid advertiser sharinglove7787 FL at upper dickson will do. Bait and switch and ML all looks older....

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1