The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 31-01-2006, 01:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1555 / Power: 22
lysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant future
Re: Dubai

Bro Rainman

Yes, there is a TG flight from Singapore to Bangkok and Dubai.
You can stay in BKK for a few hours if you want to. The fare for economy is about S$800+

See you soon......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainman
Ruby as in Tanjong Pgar area??

Been busy too... too many ppl at the in law side...hahaha... Drinking non stop for the past 7 days....

Should takea break tonite before heading off tomorrow morning....

See u guys then...

BTW, Is there a flight to Dubai via Bangkok?? I like to stop over for 3-5 hours... in Bangkok....

Cheers
Old 01-02-2006, 10:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 23
liketoplay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterliketoplay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterliketoplay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I might be in Dubai too middle of Feb . Just checked the hotels rates and yes they're damn ex ! S$450 above for 5 star hotels., Will check out Hotel Karama recommended by bros here.

TG goes SIN - BKK - DXB - BKK -SIN. Good thing is we are allowed stopover both ways. S$780 excuude tax.
Old 01-02-2006, 10:23 PM
Samster

lysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant future

Hi Bro liketoplay

Any Bros who want to take TG, please be awared that there are no inflight entertainment. It will be a pain when you are taking a 7 hours flight.

For Karaoke cheongster, Karama Hotel has a Karaoke which has some nice WLs. Starting at 300Dhs per shot to 500Dhs per night.

Let me know if you have confirmed your travel plan. See you in Dubai.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liketoplay
I might be in Dubai too middle of Feb . Just checked the hotels rates and yes they're damn ex ! S$450 above for 5 star hotels., Will check out Hotel Karama recommended by bros here.

TG goes SIN - BKK - DXB - BKK -SIN. Good thing is we are allowed stopover both ways. S$780 excuude tax.
Old 01-02-2006, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 23
liketoplay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterliketoplay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterliketoplay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hi bro lysander , will let you know once my trip is confirmed. Btw , how is Marco Polo Hotel in Diera ? Is the hotel and its location convenient ? Cannot find Karama in Asiarooms or Zuji leh
Old 02-02-2006, 02:46 PM
Samster

Hi Bro liketoplay

Marco Polo Hotel is good because there is a Karaoke in the hotel, many PRC mm. But the quality of the hotel I don't know. But to warn you, if you stay in Diera, evey morning the traffic jam will kill you. Try to stay in hotel in Bur Dubai. Less traffic and newer hotel.

Karama Hotel is a small hotel. see www.hotelkarama.com
The published rate is 550dhs, ask for 400dhs. Both Karama Hotel and Marco Polo Hotel has Karaoke that flood with PRC mm.
For other nationalities, you will need to go cyclone, york.....etc....

Quote:
Originally Posted by liketoplay
hi bro lysander , will let you know once my trip is confirmed. Btw , how is Marco Polo Hotel in Diera ? Is the hotel and its location convenient ? Cannot find Karama in Asiarooms or Zuji leh
Old 03-02-2006, 02:01 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 22
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by lysander
Hi Bro liketoplay

Marco Polo Hotel is good because there is a Karaoke in the hotel, many PRC mm. But the quality of the hotel I don't know. But to warn you, if you stay in Diera, evey morning the traffic jam will kill you. Try to stay in hotel in Bur Dubai. Less traffic and newer hotel.

Bro lysander,

Got any hotels got thai girls in dubai boh? hehehe

This bro liketoplay like to play thai gers one. So u tell him PRC is wrong freq to him

kekeke
SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 03-02-2006, 10:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2655 / Power: 20
sjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lysander
For other nationalities, you will need to go cyclone, york.....etc....
Hi bro Iysander, been to Dubai recently, but sammyboy web adddress was block there, just wonder how you log in from there? Will be travelling quite frequent to Dubai this year, it will be good if can find a way to log in from there.
Old 03-02-2006, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Bro sjb1994,

Yes, bro. Had the same problem too when I was there in December. Could only logged in while inside the airport and using the wireless network.

Anyway, bro Lysander has answered the same query. I've yet to try it out. Reply is at the following:

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.p...7&postcount=90

Cheers.
Old 03-02-2006, 02:02 PM
Samster

Bro siamcutey

I do not know any hotels have thai girls.
I myself like thai girls too but haven't see any yet.
May be should check with Bro Kongsamiya when he is back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamcutey
Bro lysander,

Got any hotels got thai girls in dubai boh? hehehe

This bro liketoplay like to play thai gers one. So u tell him PRC is wrong freq to him

kekeke
SC
Old 03-02-2006, 02:03 PM
Samster

Bro shb1994, use www.sammyboyforum.com instead of forum.sammyboy.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjb1994
Hi bro Iysander, been to Dubai recently, but sammyboy web adddress was block there, just wonder how you log in from there? Will be travelling quite frequent to Dubai this year, it will be good if can find a way to log in from there.
Old 05-02-2006, 02:38 PM
Samster

Bro Kongsamiya

Glad that you are back.
I have one bad news.
I am still stucked with the mm from Karama.
She had offically moved in with me.
So for those days that you are not in Dubai, I have only bonk her and no one else....sigh.....
Not only that I break my principles but also my wallet.
Spent more than 10,000dhs for the past 2 weeks on her.
First few thousands for her, then she want a LV bag and then a new handphone and dinner and drink at Burj Al Arab last night.
Now I really don't know how to get rid of her.
She still go to work in the night like your GF except that she don't go out with customers....

help.........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kongsamiya
Bro Lysander,
I am back hee hee....... this morning 3 am, Now I am in the office...
Thai mei mei.. hmmmmm, must find out lah.. so far no luck for the young ones expect those in the forties but not in WL......

Bro will try to meet you tonite if my body permits.. too much cheonging last few nites, too much alcohol in the system....(have more than 4 bottles of brandy and countless no of jars of beer in my system..)

So how was your first CNY in dubai? Any cheezy event happened har? I would believed that you were enjoyinggggggggggg since yuou already have your own appartment..
Old 05-02-2006, 02:48 PM
Samster

To All Brothers that will be coming to Dubai for short term or long term.
This is your S1 speaking.
Please report your date of arriving and expected date and time for beer/kopi/WLs/karaoke/massage..etc.. before you come in camp(Dubai).
MT line officer, bro kongsamiya will try to arrange for land rover(4 X 4s) to accomodate all servicemen (Samsters).
Please remember to bring your reservist booklet(wallet) and make sure it is fully loaded as enemies are heavily armed. Unless you do not want to confront the enemies from Russia, Tans, Cans, PRCs, Philippinos..etc...
If the number of brothers are more than 6, I will mobilise the MT sergant (my driver) with a 15 seater van for outing.

Out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kongsamiya
Bro, You now officially the liasion officer for our Sillypore bros hee hee and I will be the driver heeeeeeee. since you do not want to have your own transport).
Old 06-02-2006, 12:50 PM
Samster

Bro CibLover

We shall go there when you are here.
Just let me know in advance as reservation is needed to get in the hotel.
No reservation and can't even go near the entrance.
Not yet a parasite but soon to be if she goes on asking for more.
Feelings sure have some if not, one key kick to Arabian Seas already.
Bro Kongsamiya must come back quickly lah...or I die here alone leh....kekekeke

Quote:
Originally Posted by CibLover
Brothers in Dubai,

Will sure report my itinaries on my next trip to Dubai.

Sad to hear of your problems, bro Lysander. 10,000dhs?? Walaueh!! On my numerous trips to Dubai, still haven't been to Burj Al Arab, yet! Geez...you really have a parasite there. Why don't just kick her out? Unless, you have some feelings?? hehehe..

Bro Kongsamiya,

Went back Dubai so fast? Was waiting and hoping that you'll drop by KL, leh!! If you follow the M'sian thread, you'll read that we've had some exciting sexcursions the last few days. Anyway, next trip, bro.

Cheers.
Old 06-02-2006, 01:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 20
Tulan2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTulan2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Wink Re: Dubai

Hey bro lysander and Kongsamiya,
Need advice from our most knowledgeable and esteemed 'bros' in Dubai. Will be coming over end of the month and company has made arrangements for me to stay at the Novotel World Trade Center hotel. Can you advise if anything exciting there or do I have to venture far and wide for interesting places. Generally into WLs for ST or ON. From the thread, understand that the happening places are in the more well known and hip hotels. Don't think Novotel has a 'happening' bar or does it?. Would appreciate any advice. "Kum Sia,loh"
Old 06-02-2006, 03:14 PM
Samster

Hi Bro Tulan2,

Welcome to the land of expensive cheonging.
Novotel is somewhere near to my apartment, about 10 minutes drive.
Karama Hotel Karaoke is one you can visit.
Admiral Plaza Karaoke is another one.
York Club, Sea View Hotel Club, Imperial Hotel club.
All the above is near your hotel.

Marco Polo, Chinese Karaoke are at Deira.
I do not know where Cyclone is, should be at Bur Dubai.

Prepared and loaded your wallet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulan2
Hey bro lysander and Kongsamiya,
Need advice from our most knowledgeable and esteemed 'bros' in Dubai. Will be coming over end of the month and company has made arrangements for me to stay at the Novotel World Trade Center hotel. Can you advise if anything exciting there or do I have to venture far and wide for interesting places. Generally into WLs for ST or ON. From the thread, understand that the happening places are in the more well known and hip hotels. Don't think Novotel has a 'happening' bar or does it?. Would appreciate any advice. "Kum Sia,loh"
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1