The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 24-10-2021, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Booked my LOS trip for Dec liao.

SQ - $401 incl seat selection (have flight credits of $335 but I'll use them for my next trip)

Eight nites in 4-star hotel in Bkk - $440

Five nites in 5-star hotel in Chiangmai - $406

BKK-CM-BKK Nok Air - $150 incl seat selection

Total abt $1,400 excl Covid insurance and the PCR tests.

Actually considered quite cheap wor
Applied COE yet?
remember to do so early if havent
Still not able to apply for nov/dec entry i think. need to check everyday and apply once its out. prepare for delayed processing time.
Earliest time to apply is 1 month before your entry
Old 24-10-2021, 02:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Thailand Pass supposed to replace COE on 1 Nov leh

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
Applied COE yet?
remember to do so early if havent
Still not able to apply for nov/dec entry i think. need to check everyday and apply once its out. prepare for delayed processing time.
Earliest time to apply is 1 month before your entry
Old 25-10-2021, 07:26 PM
Samster

fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Thailand Pass supposed to replace COE on 1 Nov leh
ya just apply for thailand pass. now confirmed
All COE application for > 1 nov no longer processed.
Old 25-10-2021, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

The only thing I'm unsure is if SHA hotel also equals SHA+ hotel. This is for the first night

Quote:
Old 25-10-2021, 09:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
drawing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydrawing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
but Thai pass haven't open the website says "Thailand Pass will be opening soon." They say 1 nov onwards use thai pass and takes up to 5 days to process. I am looking to fly on the 12 so should probably wait?
Old 26-10-2021, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
The only thing I'm unsure is if SHA hotel also equals SHA+ hotel. This is for the first night
should be SHA+

SHA = hygiene and cleaning standards for pandemic. Only cleaning and hygiene

SHA+= SHA standard + at least 70% staff fully vaccinated with specific limo / transportation services to the hotel. Basically means, met the standard to quarantine guests.
Old 26-10-2021, 10:08 PM
Samster

And so i was planning to stay in thailand for about 45 days
just found out that visa free travel into thailand has been changed from 45 to 30 days from this month!

What would be my best option now to stay 45 days in thailand?

1. Apply tourist visa from thai embassy, for up to 60 day stay.
2. Stay in thailand 30 day visa free, cross any land border and back to thailand for 15 day extension. (not sure which border to cross and any quarantine requirements....)
3. Any other options?
Old 26-10-2021, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by drawing View Post
but Thai pass haven't open the website says "Thailand Pass will be opening soon." They say 1 nov onwards use thai pass and takes up to 5 days to process. I am looking to fly on the 12 so should probably wait?
well. i dont think you have a choice......
Old 27-10-2021, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
And so i was planning to stay in thailand for about 45 days
just found out that visa free travel into thailand has been changed from 45 to 30 days from this month!

What would be my best option now to stay 45 days in thailand?

1. Apply tourist visa from thai embassy, for up to 60 day stay.
2. Stay in thailand 30 day visa free, cross any land border and back to thailand for 15 day extension. (not sure which border to cross and any quarantine requirements....)
3. Any other options?
Get a tourist visa for 60 days and then can extend another 30. Wouldnt bother with land crossing due to covid
Old 27-10-2021, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantsonfire View Post
Get a tourist visa for 60 days and then can extend another 30. Wouldnt bother with land crossing due to covid
ya just applied for 60 day tourist visa. first time applying visa hehe
is it easy to approve?
only submitted bank statement & flight ticket. photo took it myself, looks a bit funny.
Old 27-10-2021, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
drawing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydrawing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
well. i dont think you have a choice......
If very kiasu can apply COE first, they say COE that already been approved can still use. I'll just wait and apply Thai pass next week ba.
Old 28-10-2021, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by drawing View Post
If very kiasu can apply COE first, they say COE that already been approved can still use. I'll just wait and apply Thai pass next week ba.
you can try. but from what i know is that they have stopped processing all COE applications for entry after Oct.
Have a contact who is the same case as you, he applied COE in late Sep for early Nov entry. Till now still no sound from thai embassy...... Not approved nor rejected.
Old 28-10-2021, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

The Agogos and the bars and Massage Places need to apply for COE also - Certification Of Ejaculation
Old 31-10-2021, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Tomorrow is the opening I can't help but feel excited even though I am not going yet. Bros who are going soon, please provide field report or real-time report when you are there Importantly find out if bringing girlfriends back to the hotel room overnight is allowed

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 31-10-2021, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
Importantly find out if bringing girlfriends back to the hotel room overnight is allowed
is allowed. if not 5 star then go for 3 star hotels.
from a friend in bkk working as hotel staff in a 3 star hotel: now no tourist not much business. but hotel is doing all right as there are more thai people checking in for short time "business"

of course dont expect quarantine hotels to allow you to do that. Avoid SHA+ / ASQ hotels for such. SHA hotels should be fine, not SHA+ hotels.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1