The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 27-10-2020, 01:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 5
foxriver is a splendid one to beholdfoxriver is a splendid one to beholdfoxriver is a splendid one to beholdfoxriver is a splendid one to beholdfoxriver is a splendid one to beholdfoxriver is a splendid one to beholdfoxriver is a splendid one to behold
Re: clean massage joint with chio masseuses who like to tease

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean99 View Post
I went to travelmate4720 intro place after another lousy day at work. Look for the ML he recommended.

Excellent massage n teasing. Experience today was good at the end.

Those that want solid butt massage and inner thigh n groin but without touching your rod can try this place. 100% no gq.

But stimulating max at the end. Feel like going to toliet to pcc hahahaha. I was informed that 90 mins will be more stimulating.
Hi. Many thanks to travelmate4720 (contact found) and sean99(contact shared)!

Went as per accordingly to contact shared by sean99. Apparently went before so wont be sharing much of the place decorations and stuff. But something commendable by recommended lady C recommended! Good and soothing massage provided. But as per stated doubt there is any gq. Really good teasing provided by her towards the end. Polite yet quiet masseuse. However due to time constraint cant go for another 30mins. Will be planning to go for 1.5hrs next time during their promotion rate!

PS: After trying out Lady C, will try out lady J. Thanks again for the contact. Will be planning to head down soon to find out more..
Old 27-10-2020, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 632 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2127 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean99 View Post
I was informed that 90 mins will be more stimulating.
Bro.. they ALWAYS say that... dun kenna bluff... i always hear this one... so now my SOP is before start I will tell ML that i wont add time because got appt later so pls manage time properly... most of the time they get the idea... u count la.. do 2 X 90min can also do 3 X 60min.. which one more song?

Tease long liao everything also numb loh... we all got limit one... tease until a point must shoot liao.. if dun shoot then will become pek chek
Old 27-10-2020, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 19
qwerty61 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqwerty61 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi travelmate bro, can share? Thanks!
Old 27-10-2020, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 17
yyy12369 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro. Pls share contact of this place. Thank you in advance!
Old 27-10-2020, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1122 / Power: 16
siralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud of

Thks bros for sharing.

Nice to go for teasing without GQ once a while.. ...

But I went and bo teasing leh.. ..then was told must take 90m....

GG.. .wasted one trip down.. .but saw the ml.... J, not the taller one. ..

She is a pretty milf and very polite but I miss out on the teasing.. ..so Pls take note bros. ..

Next up. ..the taller J. ... Hope I don't get miss out again. ....

Thks bros
Old 27-10-2020, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1598 / Power: 17
travelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by siralexferguson View Post
Thks bros for sharing.

Nice to go for teasing without GQ once a while.. ...

But I went and bo teasing leh.. ..then was told must take 90m....

GG.. .wasted one trip down.. .but saw the ml.... J, not the taller one. ..

She is a pretty milf and very polite but I miss out on the teasing.. ..so Pls take note bros. ..

Next up. ..the taller J. ... Hope I don't get miss out again. ....

Thks bros
This not so tall but prettier J.. she only tease if you take 90min or hotstone therapy.....

Last edited by travelmate4720; 27-10-2020 at 07:19 PM.
Old 27-10-2020, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1962 / Power: 11
javl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelmate4720 View Post
This not so tall but prettier J.. she only tease if you take 90min or hotstone therapy.....
pretty J teasing good?
Old 28-10-2020, 02:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 7
wickyjohn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywickyjohn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I assume pretty j is jo.. Have is have i guess if chemistry is good enough . Can try A also, chatty and good vibes all around
Old 28-10-2020, 05:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
darksidelol is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by travelmate4720 View Post
Recently i got contact from one of the bro here, went there alone after work. Is a small spa located at tranquil area. Nice cosy ambience and importantly is quiet as i do not like those spa with alot crowds, sitting there n waiting for their turn to go in, kinda of weird.
The lady who serve me is a prc, not syt but not auntie too. Probably in her 30s. Massage is good, go into small detail areas like below armpit n shin n calf massage. The part that i enjoy most is when she massage the sensitive areas like groin and thigh. Sensual strokes n gentle pressure on the right spots. Occassionally brush ur rod accidentatlly made ur senses rise to sky nine. No hanky panky or GQ asked during the massage. Some might not like , but i enjoy the massage n the teasing utmost. Would like to exchange with bro with similar experience, thank you.
Bro, can share contact.
Old 28-10-2020, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1598 / Power: 17
travelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickyjohn View Post
I assume pretty j is jo.. Have is have i guess if chemistry is good enough . Can try A also, chatty and good vibes all around
wow, bro, u tried all therapists?
Old 28-10-2020, 09:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 513 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all

Sounds like a real nice place even with gq
Old 28-10-2020, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 4
intelatom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyintelatom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

can anyone share contact?
Old 28-10-2020, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
doingitforfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro can share ctc please! Can share with u other spa but with gq though 🤣
Old 28-10-2020, 07:15 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
okjerlah is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Care to share contact bro?

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxriver View Post
Hi. Many thanks to travelmate4720 (contact found) and sean99(contact shared)!

Went as per accordingly to contact shared by sean99. Apparently went before so wont be sharing much of the place decorations and stuff. But something commendable by recommended lady C recommended! Good and soothing massage provided. But as per stated doubt there is any gq. Really good teasing provided by her towards the end. Polite yet quiet masseuse. However due to time constraint cant go for another 30mins. Will be planning to go for 1.5hrs next time during their promotion rate!

PS: After trying out Lady C, will try out lady J. Thanks again for the contact. Will be planning to head down soon to find out more..
Old 28-10-2020, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 619 / Power: 12
xuelanghu is a name known to allxuelanghu is a name known to allxuelanghu is a name known to allxuelanghu is a name known to allxuelanghu is a name known to allxuelanghu is a name known to all

any bros can share. I have 2 recommendations with also good teasing but no GQ. hope yours is not same as my 2 so that got new place to go..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread