The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 04-08-2014, 01:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 12
newbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
L1615

Allow me to set up a new thread on this house as I couldn't find one. Currently they have 5 girls (4 newbies and 1 not-so-new). Only know and tried Tong Tong. Feel free to share info on the other girls. Cheers.
Old 04-08-2014, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 12
newbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 1615

Had a great session with Tong Tong from 1615. I seldom write FR but she deserves one. She's a 23 year-old newbie from Henan. I do agree with the consensus that she resembles Vivian Lai to a certain extent as I could differentiate her from the rest before asking for her.

Look: Very presentable. Vivian Lai would be a good representation of how she looks like but Tong Tong has smaller eyes. She is very fair as well with silky smooth skin.

Body: One of the best figure in GL right now. About 163-164m tall. Very proportionate with little fats. Fairly slim waist with soft C-cup boobs. Nice light-brown aerola.

Pre-shower: Took initiative to undress me. Had a little chit-chat and she likes to tease.

Shower action: Was impressed by this newbie. She did almost everything from catbath (back and front), AR (yes, in the shower) and a heavenly deep-throat bbbj.

Catbath: Focused on the back and front upper torso. Very sensual, stimulating catbath. Covers ears, neck and other sensitive zones.

AR: Unlike most WLs, she doesn't ask you to on all fours. Spread your cheek wide and dart her tongue into it. Would be better with a bit of hdly action but she will definitely improve.

BBBJ: Above average. Deep throat with variations. Almost cum because of her lovely eyes and cfm look. Couldn't ask for more.

Frenching: Yes. Soft and sensual. Nice lips. We went on for a good few minutes as she strokes my dick and I finger her pussy. Deep tongue fight when she's high.

Pussy painting: Yes. Slightly bushy near the top of the pussy. Gets wet easily. Did it in 69 position.

FJ: Very tight and naturally wet. No ky. Did it in missionary position. Nice eye contact and engaging coital. Tight hug and frenching continues even after cumming.

GFE: Service oriented. Always smiling and soft spoken. GFE should be thicker in rtf.

RTF: Yes. Definitely. The only negative is that she's a bit of a time watcher towards the end. Other than that, she's above average in all departments, considering that she only started for less than a week. She's definitely a gem and potential ang pai.
Old 06-08-2014, 09:58 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
johnedward is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: L1615

Had a great session with 乐乐、 from 1615. I first write FR . She's a 26 year-old newbie from 湖南.
Body: One of the best figure in GL right now. About 163-164m tall. Very proportionate with little fats. Fairly slim waist with soft C-cup boobs. Nice light-brown aerola.

Pre-shower: Took initiative to undress me. Had a little chit-chat and she likes to tease.

Shower action: Was impressed by this newbie. She did almost everything from catbath (back and front), AR (yes, in the shower) and a heavenly deep-throat bbbj. Pre-shower: Took initiative to undress me. Had a little chit-chat and she likes to tease.

Shower action: Was impressed by this newbie. She did almost everything from catbath (back and front), AR (yes, in the shower) and a heavenly deep-throat bbbj.

Catbath: Focused on the back and front upper torso. Very sensual, stimulating catbath. Covers ears, neck and other sensitive zones.

AR: Unlike most WLs, she doesn't ask you to on all fours. Spread your cheek wide and dart her tongue into it. Would be better with a bit of hdly action but she will definitely improve.

BBBJ: Above average. Deep throat with variations. Almost cum because of her lovely eyes and cfm look. Couldn't ask for more.

Frenching: Yes. Soft and sensual. Nice lips. We went on for a good few minutes as she strokes my dick and I finger her pussy. Deep tongue fight when she's high.

Pussy painting: Yes. Slightly bushy near the top of the pussy. Gets wet easily. Did it in 69 position.

FJ: Very tight and naturally wet. No ky. Did it in missionary position. Nice eye contact and engaging coital. Tight hug and frenching continues even after cumming.

Overall: gives me one solid hour of pleasure and her standard of service is high. Unlike some wls , she does not use TCSS to short cut her services. 8.5/10
Old 06-08-2014, 10:03 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
johnedward is Cool - loads of Potential
L16h15

Had a great session with 乐乐、 from 1615. I first write FR . She's a 26 year-old newbie from 湖南.

Shower action: Was impressed by this newbie. She did almost everything from catbath (back and front), AR (yes, in the shower) and a heavenly deep-throat bbbj. Pre-shower: Took initiative to undress me. Had a little chit-chat and she likes to tease.

Overall: gives me one solid hour of pleasure and her standard of service is high. Unlike some wls , she does not use TCSS to short cut her services. 8.5/10
Old 11-08-2014, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute

Went to this place during my half day off.
OkT recommend petite gal dressed in yellow dress.
She gave good service. Her name :V V (she told me so)
The way she clean my asshole before AR.
it arouse me.
will write detail later when get home.

(already write FR on Sticky '' CAT 150 FR List''.)

Last edited by ang076; 11-08-2014 at 06:50 PM. Reason: additions.
Old 17-08-2014, 01:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 1615

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie85 View Post
Had a great session with Tong Tong from 1615. I seldom write FR but she deserves one. She's a 23 year-old newbie from Henan. I do agree with the consensus that she resembles Vivian Lai to a certain extent as I could differentiate her from the rest before asking for her.

Look: Very presentable. Vivian Lai would be a good representation of how she looks like but Tong Tong has smaller eyes. She is very fair as well with silky smooth skin.

... Focused on the back and front upper torso. Very sensual, stimulating catbath. Covers ears, neck and other sensitive zones.

... BBBJ: Above average. Deep throat with variations. Almost cum because of her lovely eyes and cfm look. Couldn't ask for more.

I concur with your FR on this sex-appealing gem in almost every department ... My version will be out soon once I have some time on my belt ... She offers plenty of bang for the buck ...

Cheerz,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 17-08-2014, 04:30 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

so many raves on tong tong. shall pop by this house to take a look. see how many % resemblances to vivian lai
Old 21-08-2014, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 15
tian_cai007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytian_cai007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Initially want to try out newbie Tong Tong, but Boss said outcall. Wait for 1 hr still not back, knn. So LL, I took of the newbie Yi Yi as she got the slutty look.

Below is a brief FR:

Name: Yi Yi (Came early Aug this yr)
Looks: 6/10
Body: 6/10 (She is only 1.5m tall but possesses a D-cupper although is sagging but still soft to grab. But I didn't bother to suck)
Preshower: 8/10 (We cuddle and French passionately. She was spontaneous and responsive.)
Shower: 6/10 (No BBBJ, so a few rubba. Can still improve)
BBBJ: 6/10 (Not much action, or rather due to inexperience. She was not in this line in China according to her.)
FJ: 7/10 (Yes, she was horny I can say)
Attitude/GFE: 8/10 (We cuddle after the deed and we frenched again like lovers)
RFI: Yes (After trying the rest of the newbies)

Cheers
Old 27-08-2014, 09:46 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up She offers plenty of bang for the buck ... Awesome babe!

She offers plenty of bang for the buck ... Awesome babe!

WL Name - Tong Tong
Origin - Henan, PRC
Age - 23 years young (according to her)
Height - 1.63 m on barefoot
Home Base - L1615
Misc Info - Debuted in Aug 2014. She has experience in the flesh trade.

Looks -7.0/10

I concur that she resembles Media Corp Artist, Vivian Lai but up to about 50%. She has straight china doll frontal fringe (similar to Vivian's hairstyle) but tinted in honey brown color. She has double eyelid eyes and very fair plus clear complexion ... She is adorable but not those pretty pretty type. She wore a pink body hugging dress + Stiletoes and matched with attractive pyschedelic pink manicure ... I love women who are well-groomed ...

Bod - 8.5/10

My oh My! Her bod is awesome looking. I can't stop ogling at her physique when she walked toward the counter to sign in ... Super tofu smooth, fair, curvy and yet slim ... If you could, simply picture a lass with huge tits, small waist, almost flat abs, and a perky butts ... plus leggy ... in a pink super body hugging number. Blood almost oozed out of my nostril. She looks very sexy and I am sure she would look great in any kinda clothes with that sex-appealing bod ... She reminded me of retired UK's bod and the present Piao Yang's bods ... She has one of the handful best looking bods I could find in GL CAT150 now ...

Tits - 7.9/10

C cupper frontal assets with very pale smally nips ... Her tits sagged alittle like a pair of huge mango ... Very nice to suck, lick, fondle, caress, knead and mould albeit not the nicest pair of low hanging fruits I have seen in GL CAT150 scene.

Pre-Shower Routine - 8.8/10

Fantastically spontaneous! She can really click very well with me ... We were rollicking on the mattress in a world of ourselves (with our clothes still intact) when the door closed behind us ... We frenched passiontately and deeply by default ... At that instance, I caressed her clit thru her tiny panties ... She then mounted on top of me and ground her pussy (with her panties intact) against my already hardon dick ... I then squeezed her tits and pulled her head toward me to french her deeply ... I was on cloud 9 at that juncture ...

Shower Action - 8.8/10

Lotsa erotic actions in the shower ... She gave me a sensuous body2body soapy massage from back to front at first ... She then used her butts to slide along the length of my bulked up dick ... I stimulated her clit and fondle her tits simultaneously. She gave me a cat-bath and a very stimulating AR ... She then gave me an out of this world ultra deep-throated BBBJ with subtle hand action on my penis shaft and scrotum. We frenched passionately before we proceeded to towel dry ourselves ... Damn shiokalicious!!

Bedroom Fore-play - 8.8/10

She gave me another round of solid and highly stimulating cat-bath in the bedroom ... I was ultra high at that juncture ... We frenched passionately and intensely wherever the situation allowed us to do so ... Mesmerizing!

AR - 8.0/10

She did it whilst I was laid on my stomach ... It was done in a combination of licking, sucking, tongue-rolling action and probing style ... Heavenly shiok!

French Kissing - 8.5/10

Passionate and engaging ... Lotsa tongue engagement ... I groped her tits and butts and she held onto my neck whilst we frenched like no tomorrow ... Very spontaneously done! I guess she loves to french ...

BBBJ - 8.5/10

Ultra Deep-throated BBBJ with subtle and yet lethal hand action on my penis shaft, perineum and scrotum ... She spent sometime in this department ... Her expression and action suggested that she put in lotsa passion and enthusiasm in excelling in the art of BBBJ ... I must say I enjoyed her BBBJ thoroughly ...

FJ - 8.0/10

Very passionate, engaging and enthusiastic ... She was spontaneous and proactive during the coital ... She has mastered the skill of vagina muscle clamping ... She knows how to contract and release her vagina muscle at the appropriate instance to make me reach the orgasmic phase pretty fast although I tried hard to prevent an involuntary ejaculation ... I did quite well in this aspect but I still reached a point of no return ... She was damn good ... She is one awesome babe!

Attitude - 9.0/10 (Actually she is as good as almost perfect 10)

I have nothing to fault her ... Fantastic work attitude ... WL of such calibre is hard to come by these days in GL CAT150 ... Presentable looking & sex-appealing, beautiful bod with almost flawless complexion ... vivacious personality ... Yahoooooo!! She has the complete WL package ...

RTF - Yes! Without a doubt!

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 22-09-2014, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 261 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8109 / Power: 12
kcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond repute

Name: Tong Tong
House: 1615
Looks: 6/10, not appealing to me, agreed resemble Vivian Lai
Height: above 1.60m
Body: not bad, can considered slim MILF
Shower action: BBBJ and AR during the shower. she took quite long time bathing & servicing me in the shower room
Bedroom action: ask her to skipped all her service coz i think we will run out of time if let her service me slowly.
Frenching: allowed, initially only kissing but when make her high, she will french with you passionately
Pussy painting: allowed and she easily get wet, should be super wet. she enjoyed my tongueful and keep on moaning and moaning until she orgasm
BBBJ: not bad
FJ: accomodating to all my request.
GFE: quite chatty
RTF: backup list, still cannot beat my regular in term of feeling & service.
Old 22-09-2014, 02:58 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcy69 View Post
Name: Tong Tong
House: 1615
Looks: 6/10, not appealing to me, agreed resemble Vivian Lai
Height: above 1.60m
Body: not bad, can considered slim MILF
Shower action: BBBJ and AR during the shower. she took quite long time bathing & servicing me in the shower room
Bedroom action: ask her to skipped all her service coz i think we will run out of time if let her service me slowly.
Frenching: allowed, initially only kissing but when make her high, she will french with you passionately
Pussy painting: allowed and she easily get wet, should be super wet. she enjoyed my tongueful and keep on moaning and moaning until she orgasm
BBBJ: not bad
FJ: accomodating to all my request.
GFE: quite chatty
RTF: backup list, still cannot beat my regular in term of feeling & service.
Bro, since cannot beat your regulars, why still keep her in backup list?
Old 22-09-2014, 03:11 PM
Samster

kcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond repute

her service considered not badlah...that's why put her on backup list in case my regular not free or code red. only minus points her face not appealing to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
Bro, since cannot beat your regulars, why still keep her in backup list?
Old 23-09-2014, 11:16 AM
Samster

kenna zapped big times by Tong Tong's supporters...pls continue zapping me.
Old 23-09-2014, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4004 / Power: 23
UbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcy69 View Post
kenna zapped big times by Tong Tong's supporters...pls continue zapping me.
You must reflect yourself first, if you continued to provoke it, you will falls much more and this is the second time you falls under moderation
Old 23-09-2014, 08:02 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UbErZoNe View Post
You must reflect yourself first, if you continued to provoke it, you will falls much more and this is the second time you falls under moderation
This issue caught your attention huh
Seldom see u react to such issues

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1