The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 11-08-2020, 01:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 13
Sgdora is one of the Best!Sgdora is one of the Best!Sgdora is one of the Best!Sgdora is one of the Best!
Advice on whether to go for a check-up

Hi all. I started frequent FLs 2 years ago and during this cb period i had kind of kick off the habit of visiting them and i want to stop visiting. I wonder if i should go for a consultation and ask the doctor if a check-up is necessary or not. I always uses condoms during sex and i am not someone who visits them every week. Usually once or twice a month. I hope during that time i didn ruin my health and i wishes to stay health since now i decided to quit. Please give me some advice on this. Thank you.
Old 11-08-2020, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Advice on whether to go for a check-up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgdora View Post
Hi all. I started frequent FLs 2 years ago and during this cb period i had kind of kick off the habit of visiting them and i want to stop visiting. I wonder if i should go for a consultation and ask the doctor if a check-up is necessary or not. I always uses condoms during sex and i am not someone who visits them every week. Usually once or twice a month. I hope during that time i didn ruin my health and i wishes to stay health since now i decided to quit. Please give me some advice on this. Thank you.
Always go.. gives u some peace of mind

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 11-08-2020, 02:40 PM
Samster

Sgdora is one of the Best!Sgdora is one of the Best!Sgdora is one of the Best!Sgdora is one of the Best!

Thanks bro. I guess i will go. But what are my risk of getting sick. I am just worry it turns out positive
Old 11-08-2020, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks bro. I guess i will go. But what are my risk of getting sick. I am just worry it turns out positive
If you are, not knowing does not make any difference, in fact, it would be worse coz u are not treated

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 11-08-2020, 03:08 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What diseases are you worried about?

The chance of being infected with HIV is very, very low so I wouldn't bother getting tested.

However if you're worried about other infections the only way to know is to get tested.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 11-08-2020, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post
If you are, not knowing does not make any difference, in fact, it would be worse coz u are not treated
i agree. i made my appointment will got for a check-up. thanks
Old 11-08-2020, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
What diseases are you worried about?

The chance of being infected with HIV is very, very low so I wouldn't bother getting tested.

However if you're worried about other infections the only way to know is to get tested.
HIV is my main worry since no cure. I just want to make sure i am clean.
Old 11-08-2020, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 961 / Power: 7
BenDanny is a splendid one to beholdBenDanny is a splendid one to beholdBenDanny is a splendid one to beholdBenDanny is a splendid one to beholdBenDanny is a splendid one to beholdBenDanny is a splendid one to beholdBenDanny is a splendid one to beholdBenDanny is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Good luck but u should be fine since very low chance get, Few years ago i very frequent find fl and even did raw with some of them, lucky go test hsv hiv all negative, only got hpv from ex fb
Old 12-08-2020, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenDanny View Post
Good luck but u should be fine since very low chance get, Few years ago i very frequent find fl and even did raw with some of them, lucky go test hsv hiv all negative, only got hpv from ex fb
i will let the doc decide on what test to do. i have never done raw with anyone/ dun dare also. better be safe then sorry.
Old 12-08-2020, 05:03 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
There are other STDs where there is no cure either viz HPV and HSV as well as Hepatitis B which can be transmitted sexually too.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 12-08-2020, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
There are other STDs where there is no cure either viz HPV and HSV as well as Hepatitis B which can be transmitted sexually too.
What are the chances of getting them even with condom on?
Old 12-08-2020, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3879 / Power: 16
icypryce has a reputation beyond reputeicypryce has a reputation beyond reputeicypryce has a reputation beyond reputeicypryce has a reputation beyond reputeicypryce has a reputation beyond reputeicypryce has a reputation beyond reputeicypryce has a reputation beyond reputeicypryce has a reputation beyond reputeicypryce has a reputation beyond reputeicypryce has a reputation beyond reputeicypryce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I got hpv with condom on so prolly theres still a slight chance of getting
Old 12-08-2020, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by icypryce View Post
I got hpv with condom on so prolly theres still a slight chance of getting
I read about hpv and yes, there is a slight chance of getting and i might have gotten at some point but it went away since there are no symptons. Will get it checked still. Thanks!
Old 12-08-2020, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 8
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Why only concern about HIV? There is many others like cancer, COVID also got no cure. Don't think too much, do the test and move on.
Old 12-08-2020, 01:48 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Hard to quantify but it does happen. That is because STDs like HPV and HSV1 & 2 are transmitted by skin to skin contact via areas that are not covered by the condom eg the base of the shaft and the scrotum.

Condoms only reduce the probability of transmission they do not eliminate the risk.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1