The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-10-2020, 01:09 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -995 / Power: 0
Strangeruser007 Strangeruser007 Strangeruser007 Strangeruser007 Strangeruser007 Strangeruser007 Strangeruser007 Strangeruser007
Re: After hours spa

There are shops on Levader street that I think open non-stop. I walked into one at 8am the lady siad she was there since 5am. She looked good and massaged well but when I popped the GQ towards the end she called her ugly colleague .
Old 27-10-2020, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 5
BroTrustMyWords is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBroTrustMyWords is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouAllSuck View Post
Had a good experience at a 24hr place called TY massage. I won’t say the full name but it’s very open and looks legit with big big signboard showing it’s name and tel no. beside it along Balestier Rd. If this hints you also cannot understand or find then you got no hope in life
Liao.

Took the Turkish massage because I didn’t try before, expensive but no regrets. Insane teasing from this ML all the while massage, drawback massage is not that hard. But damn, the teasing made me go crazy! Basically tease me for 45 mins lightly brush the side of my balls and upper thigh, but never talk at all.

Very nice and cosy place too, feels atas. No annoying insecure uncles in the next room I can hear. I think as long as you take the lymphatic massage will have tease, no need Turkish. But this place need to book, I walk in luckily still got one ml free, the next guy needed to wait 45 mins.

After I shoot she still continue to fondle me hard, damn. Some more give that kind of cold bitch look when I touch her, damn shiok! Haha. Never resist when I roam, just said “要给我多一点哦” like that, not pushy. Quite teasing Long before even pop gq some more and I like that she’s not so chatty. Extra is standard price but since I went in the day night shift will be diff mls ba. Can try Joey. But need wear mask during massage, they try very hard to be legit.

Or maybe only a few of the mls can play. I not sure. Joey abit milf so maybe that’s why can play, some of the others look younger.

Bro, Can share the location with us? TIA.
Old 27-10-2020, 10:12 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -100 / Power: 0
SuperBest has got little hope of coming out of this alive!SuperBest has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strangeruser007 View Post
There are shops on Levader street that I think open non-stop. I walked into one at 8am the lady siad she was there since 5am. She looked good and massaged well but when I popped the GQ towards the end she called her ugly colleague .
https://t.me/$$$$$$$$$
Old 27-10-2020, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 15
Ah Ken is one of the Best!Ah Ken is one of the Best!Ah Ken is one of the Best!Ah Ken is one of the Best!

Emperor Spa at Chinatown. Open till 4am.
But I think clean joint. Been there 3-4 times past yr. Price also very "emperor".
Old 27-10-2020, 01:34 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
CyberSun is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Nowadays most spa still open after 10.30pm even the one I went.
Thought should be open until 10.30pm.
Confused.
Old 28-10-2020, 05:30 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -995 / Power: 0
Strangeruser007 Strangeruser007 Strangeruser007 Strangeruser007 Strangeruser007 Strangeruser007 Strangeruser007 Strangeruser007

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroTrustMyWords View Post
I really dont remember the name of the Spa. In this short span on Lavender there are like 6 Spas, 3 was open, I walked into all 3 and took the prettiest ML.
I am 100% sure all of them have extras .

Take care
Old 28-10-2020, 06:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
PCCKING deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Boring night and happened to pass by a spa. Took out phone and called the number on the door. Answered and ml came from behind the shop and took me in, from where she came from...
Old 29-10-2020, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 7
LurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouAllSuck View Post
Had a good experience at a 24hr place called TY massage. I won’t say the full name but it’s very open and looks legit with big big signboard showing it’s name and tel no. beside it along Balestier Rd. If this hints you also cannot understand or find then you got no hope in life
Liao.

Took the Turkish massage because I didn’t try before, expensive but no regrets. Insane teasing from this ML all the while massage, drawback massage is not that hard. But damn, the teasing made me go crazy! Basically tease me for 45 mins lightly brush the side of my balls and upper thigh, but never talk at all.

Very nice and cosy place too, feels atas. No annoying insecure uncles in the next room I can hear. I think as long as you take the lymphatic massage will have tease, no need Turkish. But this place need to book, I walk in luckily still got one ml free, the next guy needed to wait 45 mins.

After I shoot she still continue to fondle me hard, damn. Some more give that kind of cold bitch look when I touch her, damn shiok! Haha. Never resist when I roam, just said “要给我多一点哦” like that, not pushy. Quite teasing Long before even pop gq some more and I like that she’s not so chatty. Extra is standard price but since I went in the day night shift will be diff mls ba. Can try Joey. But need wear mask during massage, they try very hard to be legit.

Or maybe only a few of the mls can play. I not sure. Joey abit milf so maybe that’s why can play, some of the others look younger.
wow i wasnt expecting this, cuz i read someone shared this TY is chop carrot and bad service wor. or maybe its different TY at balestier we talking. this one always popup in fb also lol.
Old 29-10-2020, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 11
asianguy99 is a glorious beacon of lightasianguy99 is a glorious beacon of lightasianguy99 is a glorious beacon of lightasianguy99 is a glorious beacon of lightasianguy99 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCCKING View Post
Boring night and happened to pass by a spa. Took out phone and called the number on the door. Answered and ml came from behind the shop and took me in, from where she came from...
How's the massage?
Old 09-11-2020, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 9
RoadsterRTM is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRoadsterRTM is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by BroTrustMyWords View Post
"If this hints you also cannot understand or find then you got no hope in life
Liao"

Lollll
Old 14-11-2020, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
PCCKING deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by asianguy99 View Post
How's the massage?
It was good.
Old 17-11-2020, 07:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 662 / Power: 11
sofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LurkerLurks View Post
wow i wasnt expecting this, cuz i read someone shared this TY is chop carrot and bad service wor. or maybe its different TY at balestier we talking. this one always popup in fb also lol.
Well known carrot shop indeed. Shows in TS’ post as well. Everything has for top up. For the kind of price TS paid for the package, I would say there are better value ones many place else.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1