The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 25-10-2020, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 8
Tytyty is one of the Best!Tytyty is one of the Best!Tytyty is one of the Best!Tytyty is one of the Best!
Any risk?

Hi senior bros, I had this encounter with a fwb and want to know your opinion if I an at risk of std or HIV.
Had CBJ and CFJ. Then wanted to finish with HJ. So After CFJ, used same condom for hj which will have vaginal fluids on it. Then my fwb removed the condom and hJ me till I cum using the same hand, which previously in contact with the vaginal fluid on the condom. Sorry for being paranoid. Do you think I am in any risk of HIv or other std? Thanks bros
Old 25-10-2020, 04:08 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any risk?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tytyty View Post
Hi senior bros, I had this encounter with a fwb and want to know your opinion if I an at risk of std or HIV.
Had CBJ and CFJ. Then wanted to finish with HJ. So After CFJ, used same condom for hj which will have vaginal fluids on it. Then my fwb removed the condom and hJ me till I cum using the same hand, which previously in contact with the vaginal fluid on the condom. Sorry for being paranoid. Do you think I am in any risk of HIv or other std? Thanks bros
There is no such thing as zero risk but it most certainly is very low risk.

If you're worried just get yourself tested.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 25-10-2020, 04:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3416 / Power: 20
HiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond repute

I don't HIV quite impossible. STDs yes.

FWB in my view is safer than those who worked as FL or ML where they Blow or fuck by various men everyday.
Old 26-10-2020, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 13
Magnataur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiFive View Post
I don't HIV quite impossible. STDs yes.

FWB in my view is safer than those who worked as FL or ML where they Blow or fuck by various men everyday.
Wrong dude. WL, IMHO, is safer than those Fwb as they will get tested more often due to the nature of the job whereas fwb, they are more exclusive and get less tested.
Old 27-10-2020, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Any risk?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnataur View Post
WL, IMHO, is safer than those Fwb as they will get tested more often due to the nature of the job
You are absolutely right about this but some people seem to have the reverse perception of this
Old 27-10-2020, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 5
astone91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyastone91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmAwesome View Post
You are absolutely right about this but some people seem to have the reverse perception of this
depends how many customers they get between the tests bro. Say they go through 10 a day, and test every 2 weeks. Wouldn't it be almost guaranteed that the WL has some kind of STD after sucking 140 dicks?
Old 29-10-2020, 03:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 13
Magnataur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by astone91 View Post
depends how many customers they get between the tests bro. Say they go through 10 a day, and test every 2 weeks. Wouldn't it be almost guaranteed that the WL has some kind of STD after sucking 140 dicks?

Nothing is safe in this world. How can you guarantee that fwb suck one dick and she will not get STD? That is not the right way to determine. Getting tested regularly and knowing the status is better than she fuck around one after another without getting tested.
Old 29-10-2020, 03:19 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Risk assessment is a futile exercise because there are so many factors involved in order to calculate probabilities.

When it comes to sex you either catch something or you get away with it.

It's just like crossing the road with eyes closed. You either get hit or you don't regardless of whether the road is busy or quiet.

The only way to find out is to get tested regularly.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 29-10-2020, 11:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
TheBladeRunner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
When it comes to sex you either catch something or you get away with it
The more i think about it, your statement has alot of truth to it
Old 30-10-2020, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 13
poi123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpoi123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Ts, maybe you should stick with your existing lifetime partner. Do without fwb ya,so you can avoid this issue forever. Good luck!!
Old 30-10-2020, 09:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 4
Sogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to behold

go test with her lah, you will both be super comfortable next time
---------------------------
Old 09-11-2020, 06:14 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
unexpected deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How long usually u guys test
Old 13-11-2020, 08:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 725 / Power: 12
James912 is a splendid one to beholdJames912 is a splendid one to beholdJames912 is a splendid one to beholdJames912 is a splendid one to beholdJames912 is a splendid one to beholdJames912 is a splendid one to beholdJames912 is a splendid one to behold

are those FL in the SBF FL domes even tested?
Old 18-11-2020, 04:27 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by James912 View Post
are those FL in the SBF FL domes even tested?
Some are and some aren't.

Old 18-11-2020, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1230 / Power: 22
noname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Some are and some aren't.
Ah Sam... can you regulate/check yr site just a little bit can or not ah.

Why so many fakes pics and so on...you still continue to let them be ah...last time you not like that leh

Want to earn money also not like that what ...you so educated...know Karma right?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1