The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-10-2020, 10:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 20
Ironpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of light
Re: OL attire ML

10 plus years ago. At peck Seah st. There was such a place. Got ol theme. Nurse theme. Nuru massage. Etc. Near a Football club I think. But was a fun place. Lol. Go in seat on sofa. And the bevy of beauties in the various themes are out for you to choose. Wah seh. Those were the days. Lol.

Cheers
Old 29-10-2020, 11:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9904 / Power: 21
lovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironpole View Post
10 plus years ago. At peck Seah st. There was such a place. Got ol theme. Nurse theme. Nuru massage. Etc. Near a Football club I think. But was a fun place. Lol. Go in seat on sofa. And the bevy of beauties in the various themes are out for you to choose. Wah seh. Those were the days. Lol.

Cheers
I think I went before. Mine was along tp Road and near the central police station though. Good old days.
Old 29-10-2020, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2181 / Power: 17
-|0|- has a reputation beyond repute-|0|- has a reputation beyond repute-|0|- has a reputation beyond repute-|0|- has a reputation beyond repute-|0|- has a reputation beyond repute-|0|- has a reputation beyond repute-|0|- has a reputation beyond repute-|0|- has a reputation beyond repute-|0|- has a reputation beyond repute-|0|- has a reputation beyond repute-|0|- has a reputation beyond repute

Those ladies were not humans at all, they were goddess descended upon us, saved us from debauchery deprivation.
Old 29-10-2020, 05:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 762 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Reminds me of my changping days. OL attire with office theme room. Then the girl will role play somemore.
Old 29-10-2020, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 6
tanpop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HairyPorter1 View Post
Temasek also got one. But see her face no mood liao
This one only the MaiHum man interested.
Old 06-11-2020, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 20
LittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of light

Jakarta have
Old 07-11-2020, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 945 / Power: 9
chuyinyeng is a splendid one to beholdchuyinyeng is a splendid one to beholdchuyinyeng is a splendid one to beholdchuyinyeng is a splendid one to beholdchuyinyeng is a splendid one to beholdchuyinyeng is a splendid one to beholdchuyinyeng is a splendid one to beholdchuyinyeng is a splendid one to behold
Re: Spa at RB Building

Quote:
Originally Posted by rey69 View Post
H**** T*** at Malacca St already closed for good .... heard kenna raided long time ago.
That MP is atas though.
Sad to know that this place is gone. Almost went by to have peak last week.
Old 09-11-2020, 01:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 9
RoadsterRTM is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRoadsterRTM is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Last time there is a this PRC masseur where operates from home. She wore office wear with only panties (no skirt) to massage ppl. Super hot as she always unbutton 1-2 buttons to tempt ppl with her deep cleavage

Strip her bra to show her d cup boobs before special. One day she asked me to massage and do mosha for her full naked. Lol! If I am older, maybe died of heart attack. Hooo....
Uncle ask. You mosha her or she mosha you?
Old 10-11-2020, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 12
christan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchristan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchristan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEOWZ View Post
A certain spa in Tanjong Pagar has ML dressed in skirt and business coat if that suits your visual needs. When entering they will give you massage advisory that cater to your needs as well. ^_^
that place no full special one right
Old 10-11-2020, 05:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 962 / Power: 6
prepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEOWZ View Post
A certain spa in Tanjong Pagar has ML dressed in skirt and business coat if that suits your visual needs. When entering they will give you massage advisory that cater to your needs as well. ^_^
are they still in operation?
Old 10-11-2020, 05:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 962 / Power: 6
prepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexbaby View Post
Few years ago, when I visited Malaysia there’s this massage shop call the office, all the girl wear office wear and there’s even a desk and chair inside the room for you to FJ after massage. It’s was quite fun and new experience
wa it sounds very fun. was it expensive?
Old 10-11-2020, 05:15 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TKH1982 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by prepaidcard3821 View Post
wa it sounds very fun. was it expensive?
Very cheap compare to here. Most of it is viet. But you can have a different experience.
Old 10-11-2020, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2209 / Power: 14
playben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond repute

yo bro, please pm me this sexy milf contact. and how's the damages$$?
I will love to try her out soonest..hear u report dam horny thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GR888 View Post
I have ML in OL cosplay fetish too, esp when she’s dressed in miniskirt showing her long sexy legs, wearing a cleavage-baring bustier or loose halter neck top under her jacket & strutting around sluttily in stilettos. But sadly won’t find any in any spas here due to dress code restrictions.

I proposed this to my regular ML who has the looks, boobs & figure to pull off this OL gig, which she did by booking me for the last sexxion at night whenever I have the urge. Then she can lock the shop, change into her power suit & sexy lingerie to service & satisfy me.

Obviously this arrangement works only if the ML is already comfortable with you & able to commandeer the shop to cater to such requests. Of course the price is going to be higher than normal specials. So you can try suggesting this to your regular masseuse or maybe those freelance ones.
Old 10-11-2020, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2209 / Power: 14
playben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond repute

yo bro, please pm me this hot milf contact. see this reports in this thread on all the hot milfs..horny liao. thanks!! good gems we will protect

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Last time there is a this PRC masseur where operates from home. She wore office wear with only panties (no skirt) to massage ppl. Super hot as she always unbutton 1-2 buttons to tempt ppl with her deep cleavage

Strip her bra to show her d cup boobs before special. One day she asked me to massage and do mosha for her full naked. Lol! If I am older, maybe died of heart attack. Hooo....
Old 10-11-2020, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 4
Mfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKH1982 View Post
Very cheap compare to here. Most of it is viet. But you can have a different experience.
Bro can pm me the location? Wanna visit once border is open
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1