The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
1993, 2009, helpmefast, human

Old 05-06-2012, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 19
muddymudpie is a Helpful and Caring Samstermuddymudpie is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Samster Gathering JB

Shall we go to Zon? Dinner then drinks...
Old 05-06-2012, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 0
decibel8808 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdecibel8808 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Can also... Let keihl and katoey know... Time n place?
Old 05-06-2012, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Dinner Get-together

Quote:
Originally Posted by muddymudpie View Post
Shall we go to Zon? Dinner then drinks...
When ? Do you want me to pick you up ?
Old 05-06-2012, 05:11 PM
Samster

muddymudpie is a Helpful and Caring Samstermuddymudpie is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Dinner Get-together

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69 View Post
When ? Do you want me to pick you up ?
It's ok thanks.

Shall we all meet at the zhi-tsar stall right outside Zon at 8pm tonight? I'll sms Kiehl..
Old 05-06-2012, 05:15 PM
Samster

KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Dinner Get-together

Quote:
It's ok thanks.

Shall we all meet at the zhi-tsar stall right outside Zon at 8pm tonight? I'll sms Kiehl..
There are many zhi-tsar stalls along the road leading to ZON .... do you know the name of the stall ? ..... there is another 3 stalls just after Foon Yew High School ..... one of them is called "Hai Cheng/Kheng" .... so which stall are you referring to ?
Old 05-06-2012, 05:25 PM
Samster

there are quite several there but i think the best is still the chinese zhi-tsar at the corner near traffic light. Let's meet around there and call when reached.
Old 05-06-2012, 05:30 PM
Samster

Meeting up for dinner tonight

Quote:
there are quite several there but i think the best is still the chinese zhi-tsar at the corner near traffic light. Let's meet around there and call when reached.
Noted .......
Old 05-06-2012, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
ah xiao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can i join??
Old 05-06-2012, 05:49 PM
Samster

Samster Gathering JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah xiao View Post
can i join??
You are welcome to join us !

See you there !
Old 05-06-2012, 07:44 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
gnixer is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

mostly all are sgp or jb pals ?
Old 05-06-2012, 08:32 PM
Samster

Samster Gathering JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnixer View Post
mostly all are sgp or jb pals ?
Why does the nationalities matter to you ?

We are a group of Africans, Laotian, Cambodian, Vietnamese, Myamarese, Batak, Sulawesi and Fijians.

Wanna join us for our Gatherings ? Don't worry, we are no canibals and won't eat you up !
Old 05-06-2012, 11:33 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
CLUB25Kakis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69 View Post
Why does the nationalities matter to you ?

We are a group of Africans, Laotian, Cambodian, Vietnamese, Myamarese, Batak, Sulawesi and Fijians.

Wanna join us for our Gatherings ? Don't worry, we are no canibals and won't eat you up !
SBF one BIG family around the world.
Old 06-06-2012, 10:09 AM
Samster

Next JB Samsters' Gathering at The Bierhaus, Taman Sentosa ?

Hey guys, how about having the next JB Samsters' Gathering at The Bierhaus, Taman Sentosa ?

Report from The New Straits Times dated 6 June 2012 :-

The Bierhaus opens second outlet in JB

IN DEMAND: Crowd keep coming back for its pork and other meat dishes

Their menu of German meat and sausage specialties is so popular that regulars had been asking executive chef Moretto Fabrizio whether he would be opening another outlet in Johor Baru.

Finally, in response to the overwhelming demand, The Bierhaus recently opened a second outlet in Taman Sentosa.

Their new outlet also stocks 18 types of imported beers including Paulaner, a German beer which ranks highly among Germany's best br$$$$$es, and serves signature dishes like crispy pork knuckle and a range of tasty pork sausages.

Each pork knuckle is stewed in herbs and prepared in a traditional German recipe for a delicious combination of crispy skin and juicy meat.

This sizzling roast, served with tangy sauerkraut, mashed potatoes and mustard sauce and applesauce toppings, remains a best-seller with up to 30 units sold daily on weekends.

"The record number sold in one day is 47 units," said Kamal Nirmalanandan, better known as Chef Kamal.

Chef Kamal, who has been Chef Fabrizio's assistant from the start of the first outlet, said they now serve a new recipe for its Pork Trotter, stuffed with herbs and slow-cooked for four hours in red wine.

This slow-cooking technique leaves the trotter so tender and tasty that you may forget about eating it with the side serving of sauerkraut, mashed potatoes, fresh salad and mustard sauce!

Some of the new items on the menu include fine Japanese pork prepared in German recipes.

Treat yourself to Grilled Japanese Kurobuta pork chop with a side of fries and pineapple salsa or Grilled Japanese Momoira pork tenderloin steak that is served on a bed of mustard leaves and drizzled with yummy fresh pepper cream sauce.

SINCE The Bierhaus opened in Taman Johor Jaya last year, their reputation as the place for the perfect combination of pork and beer, garnered many regulars who appreciate its warm and convivial ambience and menu of culinary creations using pork products.

If you are not into such big meals, then savour appetisers that pair perfectly with your drinks.

While these portions may be comparatively smaller, they are just nice for sharing over a few drinks.

Grilled items like mushrooms with garlic olive oil and herbs are prepared with fresh oregano and basil while the spicy combination of sausages with onion and chillies, is turning out to be a hot favourite.

Wild mushroom soup sprinkled with freshly ground pepper, a range of interesting pizza and pasta variations made with pork and seafood ingredients are staples on the menu.

And for sweet endings, there are dessert choices like smooth chocolate mousse and blueberry cheesecake.

The outlet has a classic island bar designed in dark wood, reminiscent of the tall wooden tables and bar-stools at their first outlet.

There is an indoor dining area as well as an adjacent Beer Garden designed with a comfortable conservatory-style opaque roof.

This is a preferred section of the pub especially on wet days not only for its cool ambiance but because of the spectacular sight and sounds of raindrops splashing on that roof!

The Bierhaus is located at No. 299 & 299-A Jalan Sutera, Taman Sentosa. Opening hours are from 2pm to 2am. Banquet facilities for private events are available upstairs. Tel: 07 - 333 3723.

----- KatoeyNewsNetwork

Read more and see photos : The Bierhaus opens second outlet in JB - Johor - New Straits Times http://www.nst.com.my/streets/johor/...#ixzz1wyVeZluc
Old 06-06-2012, 12:49 PM
Samster

SAMSTER GATHERING IN JOHOR BAHRU (Several Date options)

PLEASE CO-OPERATE BY INDICATING WHICH DATES YOU CANNOT MAKE IT !!

Example: I cannot make it on 23 June. (This means I can make it on all the other dates).

Tue, 19th June
Wed, 20th June
Thur, 21th June
Fri, 22th June
Sat, 23th June

8 pax in the list already.
- Bros who are interested in joining, please respond in the thread or pm me.
- Bros who prefer to have it in the week earlier or the week later, pm me too.

Cheers!
Old 06-06-2012, 02:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 17
Steven Song deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
SAMSTER GATHERING IN JOHOR BAHRU (Several Date options)

PLEASE CO-OPERATE BY INDICATING WHICH DATES YOU CANNOT MAKE IT !!

Example: I cannot make it on 23 June. (This means I can make it on all the other dates).

Tue, 19th June
Wed, 20th June
Thur, 21th June
Fri, 22th June
Sat, 23th June

8 pax in the list already.
- Bros who are interested in joining, please respond in the thread or pm me.
- Bros who prefer to have it in the week earlier or the week later, pm me too.

Cheers!
I am a weekday boy..
Mudpie: Trouble you to drop me a sms once you guys set the date! Cheers!!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1